Caught by My Wife

Story Info
My wife caught me pleasuring myself dressed up.
2.2k words
4.22
17.7k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in my marriage my wife didn't know about my crossdressing and she found out in a very embarrassing way. This is what happen.

One day my wife and her friend were going shopping and would be gone for most of the day. My wife Sue was getting ready when her friend Anne showed up to pick her up. I made some small talk with Anne until Sue was ready. Sue came down the stairs looking great like always. Her and Anne talked for a minute and then left for the mall.

As soon as they were out of the driveway, I ran for my secrete stash of girly clothes. I got to my stash and striped down and found my softest and silkiest pantyhose and putted them on. I always keep my body hairless telling my wife that I didn't like body hair. As I slipped the pantyhose up my legs my dick got instantly hard. I got a bra and put it on filling it with other pair of pantyhose. I got one of the two dresses I had which was a soft cotton one that stop just above the knee. I grabbed my handbag that had my makeup in and headed for the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I applied some eye shadow, eye liner and a deep red shade of lip stick. Just then the phone rang so, I went to answer it. It was my friend Don he wanted to know what I was up to. I told him oh not much just dressing up like a girl playing with myself. Now he didn't know about my crossdressing and thought I was just joking around because I did that a lot. So he started joking back saying what are you wearing sexy. I replied back telling him exactly what I was wearing.

He asked what about shoes you didn't say what shoes you're wearing. I told him he called before I got to the shoes, but I was going to put a pair of bright red 6 inch heel fuck me pumps on.

Jokingly he said I bet you look hot and sexy. I said you bet I do and if you saw me you would want to fuck me. Don said I think I would but I would do you slowly so I could get you begging for more. This got me horny and I sat on the sofa pulled my dress up and started rubbing my cock thru the pantyhose. Don was telling me he would start by nuzzling my neck and French kissing me. He would then run his hand up my thigh while his other hand would squeeze my breast. I started rubbing my cock a little harder and faster. Then he was going to pull my dress off and give me soft kisses all the way down my back to my ass. He was going to undue my bra and suck on my nipples while his hands searched for the wetness between my legs. Speaking about wetness I had precum soaking thru my pantyhose I reached down with my finger scooping it up and tasted it. I couldn't believe Don had me so hot and horny. I was really thinking what it would be like with him fucking me. Don then told me how he would eat my pussy getting it ready for his cock.

I couldn't take anymore and my breathing got heavy my dick started to pulsate and I shot my load in my pantyhose. Just then the front door open and Sue and Anne walked in. Sue grabbed the phone and asked who is this. Don told her it was him. Sue asked him are you a little sissy fag too. Don not knowing what was going on said what are you talking about. Sue explained that I was dress as a woman playing with myself and shooting a load in my pantyhose. Don told her about our conversation saying I thought he was just joking around. Sue pulled out her cell phone while Anne held my arms and took pictures of me and sent them to Don.

Sue told Don I just sent you pictures of him joking around what do you think now. Don told Sue I think I'm done being his friend if he getting off while talking to me. Sue hung up the phone telling me that she is going to send them pictures to all of our friends.

Anne told Sue don't get ahead of yourself think about it first. We can dress him up and fuck him with strap-ons. Look we can film it and put it on the web and make some money. Anne looked at me isn't that what you want to get all dressed up and fuck so everyone can see.

I told Anne no that isn't what I wanted. Anne was still holding my arms when she let go and bent over licking and sucking my cum off my pantyhose.

Sue said looks like you're enjoying that and if you go along with us you be getting a lot of that. But under her breath I thought she said and a lot of cock to. Anne was now licking and sucking my balls. Sue left the room and when she came back she was wearing a bodystocking and the biggest strap-on I every saw.

Anne seen Sue and said you got one for me don't you. Sue said you know were I keep them go ahead and get one. Anne left the room while Sue walk over sticking the head of her cock right in front of my mouth. Okay bitch you want to wear women's clothes and get off thinking of men fucking you. Now you are going to learn what you have to do to get them to fuck you. Start licking and sucking bitch. I started to lick the head of it. Sue said that's good now suck the tip in and watch your teeth guy's don't like when you scrape your teeth against it.

Anne came back into the room wearing a bodystocking too and had a just as big strap-on on also. Sue instructed Anne to take up a position behind me. Sue told me to keep on sucking that she wanted me to get all of her cock that I could in my mouth. As I was sucking her I felt Anne pushing her cock against my ass. Sue at this point thought it would be a good idea to start fucking my mouth. I felt Anne rip my pantyhose Knowing what was going to come next I tried to protest but couldn't with a mouth full of cock. Anne hear me try to protest and just said don't worry we are going to get you many more pairs of pantyhose. Anne then started to lube my ass. Sue stuck her cock even deeper in my throat. Anne put the head of her cock against my virgin rosebud and pushed. My asshole opened a little and she pushed harder her cock head slipped in a little. I thought she was going to tear my asshole. She pushed again and the head popped in and the pain resided a little but then she pushes it in a little more. Before I knew it I was rocking back and forth to the rhythm of their stokes.

Anne said to Sue look this sissy slut is really getting into this. Sue said yeah he's probably thinking Don is fucking him. When she said that, that's what popped into my head and I came into my pantyhose again. Anne told Sue you nailed it as soon as you said that he came like the ass fucked sissy he is. They finished fucking me for twenty more minutes. Then they got together and eat each other out making me watch.

When they finish, I asked what made you come back so early. Sue explained a couple of weeks ago Anne came over while she was gone and happen to look in the window. And seen you sitting on the sofa watching sissy porn while playing with yourself. So, we plan this we never went to the mall we just went down the street and sat for an hour to give you time. But we never thought you were going to be getting off to Don. I didn't plan that either he just happens to call while I was dressing up I never thought he would get me so fucking horny I told Sue. I guess I learned something about me today. Anne jumped in saying yeah you're a sissy fucking bitch and Sue deserves a real man.

Sue and Anne brought me all kinds of outfits. They had me go to the salon and get waxed then had my nails done. When one of the girls asked why a man was getting waxed and nails done. Sue said what man this here is a sissy bitch you'll see when she comes in next, she be all dolled up.

One day Sue had me all dressed up when the doorbell rang. Sue made me answer the door. There standing at the door was Don. Don said oh my god is that you.

What are you doing here Sue told me you never wanted to see me again. You didn't return any of my calls.

Sue asked me over said she had something to ask me. So I came over to talk to Sue.

Sue walked into the room and said I see you two are talking that's good because Don, I asked you here to look at Sally. Yes, her name is going to be legally changed to Sally. So Don what do you think of Sally forget she used to be a man. Do you think she hot would you fuck her.

Sue I can't forget Sally was a dude. She still got a dick right or did you have it removed.

Yes Don she still got her penis for now but just look at her would you fuck her if you just met her at a bar.

You know what Sue if I could forget she was a he and met her at a bar I would most likely fuck the hell out of her.

Good Don now just let his memory go and meet Sally for the first time. Let her make you happy let her suck your cock put your dick in her ass and cum deep in her ass. That will make her your little sissy slut and she is your fuck toy forever.

Don took a minute and told Sue that he would give it a try. But if he didn't like it no one would ever speak of this again.

Sue agreed with him and order me over to start sucking his cock. I walked over to him and drop to my knees. I undid his pants letting them drop to the floor. I took his limp dick and started to kiss it and it started to grow in my hands. I lick the tip and down his shaft stopping to give some loving to his balls before going back up his shaft. Back at the top I slipped my lips over the head and suck lightly while twisting my hand around his shaft. Don started for slowly pump it in my mouth while I tried to take it all in my mouth.

Sue asked Don if he liked it. And if he did he should really try Sally ass out.

Damn Sue I really love this and I think I'm going to fuck the hell out of Sally ass. With that Don pulled his cock out of my mouth turned me around bent me over. Sue handed Don some lube and told him the bitch isn't wearing panties just lift her dress and make a mess. Don squeezed out a good amount of lube and applied it to his shaft and my asshole. Don lined up his cock and push it against my hole. My asshole open a little and Don pushed harder. I felt the head of his cock slip in. He gave some small stokes working his entire 7 inches in and started to pound my ass. With his balls slapping off my ass checks he gripped my hips tighter so he could slam me even harder. It didn't take long until I felt his cock swell bigger and spasms and unload a hot load in my ass.

Sue just smiled and told Don I think you're going to be Sally new fuck buddy. And look at her she in heaven now she don't have to get off talking to you on the phone. She can have the real you fucking her ass instead of just imaging it while touching herself.

So, for now on I'm Don's little fuck toy. Sue has all kinds of men over to fuck her with me watching and helping to get them hard. When they are done it's my job to clean her up by eating their cum out of her. I never thought this would happen from Sue catching me if I did she would have caught me long before. I never been so happy. Don loving having me please him whenever he wants it. Sue loving watching Don fuck me and having me please her lovers. Getting caught was the best thing to happen for all of us.