Caught by the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok Ken.. yes or no questions.. Did you plan this so I would find you like this

Whisper thru my dry mouth.. No

Do you tie yourself often.. No

More than once a month.. No

ok

Did you steal Karen's panties? Shock hit me as I shook my head and said No wanting to explain to her,

Bre smiles how did you get them?

Umm I found them in the car after dropping you all off last weekend. And did not know who's they were and was embarrassed to ask

Interesting choice of porn you have been listening too and viewing s too... is that what you want? Face flushing as I mumble yes

Why did you text me Ken? Hemming a bit I explained about the failsafe.. And that I never expected to get stuck

Not an answer.. Why me

Seeing you in the car today and well you are gorgeous and well umm I had your number and could not use my ex gf's number, well it was a bad idea lol

The metal cage on the bed when did you wear it last? Umm ohh

Tell me Ken.. It was out so guessing you wore it.

Well Bre I put it on last night knowing I was going to see you this am and knew I would get hard around you my face on fire blushing

Really so you wore it for about 1 day.. What is the longest you have worn it? Umm well maybe 2 days.. I never can keep it on too long before I have to take it off..

Bre sat on the chair skirt lifted up and gently rubbing as she asked her questions.. Feeling the panties soaked.. Ken's cock has been rock hard the whole time and drooling pre cum so much making Bre mind wonder alot of things..

So did you get hard driving me to get my car?

Well umm as much as it would let me

Did it hurt?

Well I guess but if I did not have it on you would have seen my hard cock rudely tented as I drove

Did you wear it with your ex gf?

No she never saw it

Whose panties did you think those were?

Blushing..Umm Yours Bre...

Are you disappointed they are Karens and not mine?

Yes a bit

Bre smiles as her fingers press harder as she rubs through the wet panties. Her other hand caressing her breast and tweaking her nipple..so horny now and needing relief looking around seeing the bag of toys and reaching down and finding a vibrator.. Mmmm this will feel good turning it on and pressing it hard and moaning out.

So Ken do you think I should tell Karen you have her panties?

Shock hits me..oh Bre please do not tell her. PLEASE..

I am sure she would love to see where you have them too

No, Bre please I would be so embarrassed.. Hearing the buzz wondering what Bre is doing.. Is she using a toy god I wish I could see

Well I think you will have to be a good boy to keep me from telling her.. Moaning...

Ken you want to be a good boy for me right?

Yes Bre of course please don't tell her.. I am already embarrassed enough that you are here now... please

Hmm ok I guess I can be convinced.. But I have to say I am really horny now seeing you naked and your hard cock bobbing like it is.. Think you might have to help with that, you know.. Being you caused it and all...

I feel the bed moving then I feel Bre moving against my body and soon her leg over and she is straddling my chest. Next I feel her move more and then my head is between her legs, her knees and thighs pressing against my head and her feet poking my sides... as I breathe in deep her musky scent of arousal filling my nose making me moan out. My mind is racing.. OMG she is still wearing the sundress from earlier and OMG she is straddling my ead.. Her silky smooth legs moving along my ribs as I feel her hand moving the panties from my head being sure to keep the blindfold on

That is right Ken the blindfold stays on but it is your tongue that needs to get busy.. She moves up my body and lowers her body over my face, her hand gripping my head as she guides it to her groin.. Soon my mouth is pressing her soaked panties. Suddenly my whole world is licking the soaked panties feeling the puffy lips encased in the tight wet material. My tongue pressing hard down on the cloth feeling Bre's lips parting then my tongue bumping over the other side and then bumping back as my tongue moves side to side harder hearing Bre moaning out and her grip in my hair tighter. Her sundress covering my head and the strong scent is so intense as I taste her nectar through the panties.. My mouth wide open and my lips are pressing down over her pussy as my tongue works hard up and down bumping over her hard clit that is fully extended out from its protective hood. My tongue pressing down and rubbing hard as I feel Bre's legs tighten around my head omg she is gonna cum.. I do not let up grinding my tongue all over her clit and pussy the cotton panties dripping with her nectar as her hand pushes my face harder onto her as she starts to buck and shake and thrash on my head her legs gripping my head like a vice as I keep licking feeling her juices flooding from the panties.. I can feel Bre's body still shaking and her labored breathing moving her whole body.. Her hand lets go of my head and I take a deep breath in as she just stays still on my face.. Then after a while she slides off whispering.. You have a talented tongue Ken.. I think I am gonna like this alot..

Laying there feeling her hot legs gripping my sides and chest I realize my cock is throbbing the hardest it has ever been.. Feeling the edges of her sundress graze it as she climbs off me leaving me still bound and panting..a slight chill running through my body.

I hear Bre leave and walk to the bathroom as best I can figure and then return and take a seat..

So Ken did you enjoy that?

Quickly responding, almost too eager.. Yes Bre I loved it

Mm good so did I.. so Ken I think we can make this work for both of us... I know I want to feel more of that tongue and know you want to lick more.. I also know from everything I have seen tonight in this room and on your computer that you need more too...and I am intrigued by it now as well

Oh Bre my head spinning.. What was she really saying? Where is she going with this.. Her voice is so confident and sure of herself.. Not sure what to say so I just lay there

Ken, I think you enjoyed tonight more than you can admit to yourself even though it all happened by accident. You enjoyed not having control.. I hear her move and place the cuff keys in my hand. Unlock yourself and come down stairs naked and kneel in front of me if you want to continue.. If you come down any other way I will know and this will stay our secret.. You have 15 mins.. Or I am gone then I hear footsteps leaving the room and going downstairs.

I was floored and scared at what she said as I got the key into the cuffs and unlocked it. As I get my legs free I see my laptop over by the chair and the toy bag has been emptied, the small vibe sitting on the table next to the chair where Bre was sitting.. My head filled with Bre's words as I touched my cock for a second.. Then take a deep breath.. She did not freak out and call the cops. She did not hurt me and she had me lick her to an orgasm.. God I want to cum so bad but I want more than that.. So without giving it more thought I walked down the stairs and saw Bre sitting in the living room legs crossed. moaning inwardly as I see her in the sexy sundress from earlier. As I walk my cock swaying still rock hard and aching suddenly feeling very exposed and wanting to cover up Bre smiling seeing me struggle as I stop before her and slowly drop down to my knees.. My legs parted wide as I sat on my heels and my arms instinctively went behind my back as I have imagined doing for as long as I can remember. My eyes looking down at Bre's feet as I try to form what to say.

Bre starts to talk.. Well Ken I was not sure if you would come down or not but am so happy that you did. I see that you want to submit to me following my guidance.. Is that true Ken?

Mumbling Yes Bre

Speak up Ken

Yes Bre I want to submit to you.. You have shown me tonight that you are not scared of this and that you actually enjoy it as well as you actions and tones make me ache to submit

So Ken you know just because I am your Domme does not mean we will be having sex all the time.. As a matter of fact you have to earn the right to put that hard cock inside me. You should also know I spent a lot of time looking through your laptop and know alot about you now... I know how submissive you really are...so tell me do you want me to take control and be your Domme Ken?

Yes Bre I want you to be in control and be my Domme

Mmm good.. So one thing that will really show me you mean that Ken is for you to put this on and lock it.. As she holds up the metal cock cage.. My eyes widen as I see it and hear what she is asking.. Then I look down at my cock harder than it has been in my whole life, a long string of pre cum hanging from the tip...seeing Bre's grin..she points to the kitchen.. Get a bag of ice or a bag of frozen corn and come back.. Please Bre can I cum I am aching..

No Ken this is the deal take it or leave it.. Taking a deep breath in, I rise up and head to the Freezer and grab the frozen corn and head back and kneel...

You know what to do..

Taking the bag of corn and pressing it to my hard cock and balls.. Taking my breath away feeling the freezing cold flow thru my groin and then feeling my erection fade quickly as I move the bag around.. Bre leans forward and hands me the cage and I put the ring on behind my balls, press the corn on my cock again and then quickly slide the tube on.. I pick up the lock and slide it through.. Go on Ken lock it for me.. Show me you want this

Click.. I push it closed and look up at Bre, her smile huge...

Good boy Ken hmm think Kenny fits you better now

This is a lot to process and I know you are hornier than ever and you might not be thinking straight.. So I am going to head home.. I expect to have all the keys at my house by 9AM tomorrow morning.. Leave it under my front tire.. I will get it on my way to class in the morning.. My cock was already straining in the cage hearing her words seeing her looking so sexy sitting on my couch.. The taste of her is still all over my face..

Ok Kenny if I do not have the keys tomorrow then the deal is off... with that she stood up and kissed my head and turned and swayed out of the room and out of the house leaving me kneeling and wondering what I had gotten into... I slowly rise and go and start to clean up my bedroom and head to bed knowing my mind will not let me sleep and sure my cock would keep trying to escape...it's well past midnight.. I set my alarm for 7AM and drifted off to sleep knowing I was going to leave the keys.. My cock kept waking me up but I just imagined Bre in the yellow sundress and drifted off to sleep again.

My alarm went off sooner than I hoped.. I got up and showered...I found a plastic baggie and put the 3 keys into it and wrote a note to Bre.. thanking her for becoming my Domme even if it happened in such an odd way... I was about to head to my car when I got a text.. Surprised, I look at my phone and I see it is from Bre.. it says.. Kenny.. I know you are about to go to work and drop the key off.. Go to the top drawer in the living room table and put them on and have a great day...

Confused, I go to the table and open the drawer and find a pair of yellow panties still damp.. OMG these are what Bre wore last night.. Omg she wants me to wear these to work.. Taking a second I slide my dockers and briefs off and slide her petite panties up and over my cock cage.. Feeling how tight they are on me.. Then quickly get my dockers on and get to my car and head to work stopping to drop off the keys.. I swear I see the curtains to a room upstairs move..shaking that off I head to work... I was at work for more than an hour when my phone chirped.. It was Bre..

good Kenny I knew you would leave them.. How did you like the gift I left you? How do they fit?

I responded quickly.. Thanking her for the gift.. Telling her that they were tight and still damp.. They were making my cock swell...

Then Bre sends me a picture of her yellow dress over my body clearly as she was straddling me.. Omg my cock was throbbing.then a picture of the keys hanging on her necklace and every few hours I got more texts from Bre.. each time asking me if things were tight and asking a question about a toy she saw in my room or about Karen's panties... the teasing was driving me crazy... the last text I got just said be home at 6PM and naked where you were last night.

.

By the time I got home I was aching so bad and all I could think about was Bre and the keys... I grabbed a snack and then at 5:50 PM I left the front door open and got undressed except the cage....and a few minutes before 6 PM I knelt where I had been the night before which was facing away from the door and waited.. Bre showed up at the door and just walked in like she lived there about 6:10PM.. I hear her walk in and soon she is standing before me in a tight pair of jean shorts and a tight tee shirt and sandals...

Good job Kenny.. How was your day?

I mumbled it was good.. That I was a bit distracted by all your texts and did not get as much work done as I usually do.. That got a giggle out of her.. Good that is what I was hoping you would say.. She smiled.. oh stay right there I will be right back as Bre bounded up the stairs and was back in a few seconds.. It was not till she was behind me that I saw the blindfold as she slipped it over my eyes.. Then whispering in my ear, her hot breath on my neck.. You need to earn the right to see my pussy Kenny.. But your tongue will know it well.. Now hands behind your back.. As I slid them behind my back I heard the sound of a zipper going down and her shorts dropping down and then her hand guiding my head onto her pussy. My lips touched first and was surprised that she was already wet, letting my lips glide over her wet lips before letting my tongue slip out and caress the edges of the swollen flesh.. The taste and smell of her arousal overtaking my senses and causing my cock to swell to its confines making me groan. I start to go over the image of Bre as I thought she was sitting on my couch her tight tee shirt gripping her pert breasts her long sexy blonde hair splayed out on her shoulders and covering her breasts her long sexy legs parted wide and he powerful pussy on full display if I could see.. My tongue explored all over her groin around her swelling lips and above her pussy feeling the silky smooth skin of her what I can only imagine her freshly shaved skin. My tongue gliding over the lips feeling the tip of my tongue slip between the engorged lips feeling the butterflying inner lips that are extended out with her arousal... her juices coating everywhere my tongue explores.. The taste of her tangy juices making me ache more and more. I move my tongue all over her pussy and slide it into her tight opening and prie my way in deeper.. Making my tongue so hard and fucking her slowly with it.. Soon my head is bobbing back and forth as my tongue drives in as deep as it will go, feeling the silky smooth skin of her inner walls as they grab at my tongue.. Hearing her moans as I continue to slide it in and out faster and harder. I realize that Bre is thrusting her hips forward fucking my tongue as it drives into her. My mouth opens wide, my lips covering her engorged skin and I start to suck a lip in and nibble on it till it slips free and then I press down and suck in the other lip feeling it stretch in my mouth swirling my tongue all over the skin feeling it move in my mouth.. Bre's hand pushing my head so hard and her strong hips pushing harder I feel like my face is flattening.. My tongue flicks back and forth over the hard clit feeling the smoothness as it moves under my tongue. Sucking the hard nub into my mouth, my lips biting down on the skin as my tongue moves side to side so fast hearing her moans and heavy breathing I know she is getting close...flattening my tongue down and grinding as hard and fast as I can on her clit.. Then suddenly I hear the guttural sounds of her orgasm hitting and I am rewarded with a flood of her girl cum as I start to lick and suck up the sweet nectar. Bre's whole body shaking and legs trembling as the grip on my head slowly lightens up. Having been so focused on Bre's orgasm I suddenly realize my cock is expanding and filling every opening in the cage and throbbing. I feel Bre move away and I straighten up on my knees which are tender now too..

I hear movement and then Bre lifts the blindfold off.. Your tongue is amazing Kenny.. I have been horny all day and that felt so good...

Looking up smiling seeing her flushed neck and rose cheeks

Are you going to unlock me Bre? Oh Kenny it is not even Friday.. Hardly long enough.. You wanted me to hold the key and know it is up to me..

Smiling, Bre turns and heads to the door.. Well I need to get going.. I love how your tongue felt tonight... sleep well... and off she went leaving me aching and so horny

Bre sent me a text the next morning as I was getting out of the shower.. Top drawer is all it said.. I went to the top drawer of my dresser and opened it to find a damp pair of panties, guessing what she wore last night my cock swelling immediately... as I took a deep sniff of them. Imaging them pressing against Bre's pussy.. Sliding them on feeling how tight they are on me and the dampness... thinking it is going to be another long day at work. Then another text.

Meet me at the Bottleneck pub at 7PM..

Quick response.. Yes, Bre, thinking it was a bit out of town but heard it was a fun place..

Work was tough with the constant texts from Bre and my cock was aching by the time I walked into the pub.. I got a high top table and waited.. Bre showed up about 10 mins after I did. Seeing her walk over in her tight jeans and sexy v neck blouse that was hugging every curve... It was not long after we got our drinks that her foot started rubbing my leg as she asked if I was enjoying being locked up and her holding the key.. I had to be honest and tell her I loved it but it was hard being horny all the time. It was then that I saw the key hanging between her breasts.. Seeing it made my cock throb.. Bre noticed where I was looking.. She grinned.. Whispered. thinking you better get me a stronger necklace.. Nodding as we finished our beer.. Bre jumped up to use the restroom and she came back and whispered in my ear that she thought it was sexy that I was showing everyone behind us the panties I was wearing.. Shocked, I sat up and pulled my shirt down suddenly wondering who had seen and how long the tops of the panties were showing..

The waitress, a tall skinny brunette about the same age as Bre, with a tight white tee shirt showing the curves of her ample breasts shows up to take our order.. Standing next to Bre she whispers loud enough that I could hear.. So you told him his panties were showing.. I saw them earlier and thought he knew they were showing..

My face flushing as I hear them talking, Bre chuckles yeah I saw them when I came in but loved seeing it so bright against his skin.. They both burst out laughing.. I quickly jump off my chair and pull my shirt down and tuck it in my pants feeling my cock throbbing in the tiny cage. As the waitress and Bre laugh, My face is totally red as I take my seat... Bre whispers to the waitress.. Well he is filled with so many surprises... My eyes widen as I think she is going to say something about the chastity cage but they laugh loudly before the waitress confirms another round of drinks and turns and heads to the bar... Bre leaning in grinning.. Oh Kenny I can tell you loved that admit it.. Your cock is swelling through the bars trying to get out.. Mumbling. Yes Bre it is as I see her grin widens.. Good now untuck the shirt now before she gets back or I will tell her about your tiny locked up cock and give her the key. I stare at Bre.. but Bre please no..