Caught by the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do it now Kenny

Hearing her tone change I knew I did not have a choice.. Reaching back and pulling the tail of the shirt back out knowing all could see again.. A few mins later the waitress comes back with our drinks and is giggling as she serves them knowing she is amused at seeing the panties again.. She winks at Bre and heads off.. We continued to chat and the whole time I was wondering who was staring behind me.. Finishing our drinks and heading out the short drive back, Bre is caressing my leg and teasing me.. By the time we get to her place my cock is ready to bust out of the cage.. I could feel the tight bars as my cock throbbed with each touch of her hand.. Seeing her grin as she let her finger bounce over the small cage. When we walked into her place she told me that her friends were out for the night.. and then casually told me to take my shorts and shirt off and leave them by the door and meet her in the living room. As she turned smiling knowing I would be watching her cute ass sway as I slid my clothes off and quickly followed her to the living room. Where she turned and sat down on the couch sort of nodding to the floor in front of her.. Knowing what she wanted I moved and knelt before her legs parted back straight.. And my arms moved behind my back.. Seeing her smile as she pushed her hair behind her ears and gracefully crossed her legs all making my cock swell. She just grinned as her eyes raked my almost naked body just the lace panties covering the metal cage. Seeing her eyes darting around made me feel so vulnerable and submissive..

Bre started out asking how my week was and if I was happy...

Looking at her I was honest and said it was the best week of my life even though it was so frustrating not being able to touch at all.. Seeing her grin as her leg moved down and her foot glided up my leg toward the lace panties causing my cock to jerk.. While she looked me in the eye and said.. I have never been so turned on as I have been this week, I never knew holding a key and having control would drive me so crazy.. As those words left her mouth I felt her foot pressing the cage making my cock throb in its confines

Just then I heard the front door open and heard Karen's voice yelling hey Bre where are you.. My eyes darted to Bre and my heart sank as I saw her sweet grin.. I plead..Bre please don't let her see me please

She grinned and whispered.. Oh Kenny it will be ok

Please BRE but looking at her grin as she enjoyed seeing my struggle I knew she planned this and at that second as I heard her yell Karen I am in here... I started to panic and stand but Bre's foot pushed hard on my cock as she looked at me and she just said STAY

Closing my eyes resigned after Bre's firm words hit me

I heard the sound of Karen's feet rounding the corner and suddenly stopped.. Facing toward Bre I cannot see Karen

Oh my Bre, what is Ken doing here and kneeling like that?

Oh Kenny here got himself into some trouble Karen as you can see...

Karen walked closer and around in front as she grinned as her eyes took in my naked body and the lace panties with the metal bulge.

Wow Bre I think those are your panties

Bre just nodded

Then she turned to Karen. You know you were wondering where your panties went the other day?? Guess where they are?

My eyes shoot open wide as I hear her

She looked shocked.. No way Ken has them.. She nodded they fell out of your bag and he stole them haha

My face was totally flushed and so embarrassed I could not look at either of them.. Just at the ground in front of me wishing I could escape but realizing that my cock was struggling against the tight bars of the cage which only made me blush more...

Bre kept talking to Karen like I was not even there.. Yeah and you would not believe what he did with them Karen... again my eyes widened as I looked at Bre.. her sweet grin on her face as Karen asked what did he do with them Bre?

I did not want Bre to say.. But I was more shocked when I heard her say.. Kenny, tell her what you did with them....

OMG my mouth got dry as my eyes pleaded with bre.. But she just stared and I knew I would have to answer..

Mumbling I said.. I well I uuhh well I smelled them and then I blushing brighter.. I put them on.. Looking down again..

What else did you do with them Kenny?

Oh Bre please..

Tell her

I tied myself up and put them over my head too

Karen yells you did WHAT

Bre laughed, yeah he did.. Maybe tomorrow he can show you, what do you think Kenny? All I could muster was yes Miss Bre

Karen burst out laughing...

Ok Kenny I think it is time you went home.. Be back here tomorrow at noon... you know what to wear hehe

I rose to my feet and turned and headed to the door and quickly dressed and headed out my cock aching and drooling pre cum.. My head is spinning with the fact that Karen now has seen me in just panties...

After I got home and tried to relax a bit I got a text from bre

You did well Kenny and you have nothing to worry about with Karen

I want you to sleep in her panties tonight and do not be late tomorrow. If you play your cards right I might let you out of your cage too, smiling big

I could not hide the smile of the thought of getting out of the cage which made time stand still... After dinner I found Karen's panties and put them on.. Just that act had me remembering Bre catching me in them tied..it made me ache.. I am sure Bre knew that.. Sleep was going to come hard tonight.

I woke early and showered and then went out to run some errands keeping an eye on the time... I got a text from Bre to bring my bag of toys which worried me as much as it excited me... I showed up exactly at noon and knocked on the door.. Surprised that Karen answered the door I stepped in as she stared at me.. She whispered.. I will take the bag.. Bre said to repeat what you did yesterday and meet her in the living room.. With that she turned and strolled away with my bag swinging in her hand as her cute ass swayed in her tight shorts... I stood there for a few seconds thinking it was just going to be Bre today but finally snapped out of it and stripped off my shorts and polo shirt and shoes.folding them and leaving them at the door. Then slowly walked into the living room seeing both Bre and Karen sitting on the couch..I quietly walked up to them and knelt down feeling their eyes all over my body.. Karen turned to Bre and said you were right they do look sexy on him and I cannot believe he did what you told him to do.... Smiling at both of them, Bre whispers.. So Kenny, do you want to get out of the cage? Karen looks confused.. What are you talking about Bre... oh Kenny show her.. Blushing, I pull the panties out and the cage comes into view and Karen is totally shocked.. Oh wow.. Bre it looks so small and tight..did you put that on him? Can he get out of it? no he put it on and gave me the key and the only way he can get out is to cut the lock but clearly he has not done that.. and he has been locked for a full week.. I think it has been hard on him with the teasing I have done all week hehe and that is why he will do anything I ask him.. As Bre runs her fingers over the key...

My eyes suddenly focus on the key I have not seen in awhile feeling my cock swell in the small cage.

Kenny who is in control? Whispering You are Miss Bre

Karen's eyes wide as saucers hearing that.

Bre stood up and caressed my hair.. Whispering ok Kenny, Karen and I are going to hang out at the pool.. Be a good boy and make us a pitcher of ice tea and some finger sandwiches and bring them out while Karen and I go change into our suits

Yes Miss Bre.. I stand and head off to the kitchen as they head upstairs whispering and laughing as they go

It did not take long to get a platter of small sandwiches and the ice tea ready and I brought it out to the pool.. A bit nervous who might see but seemed pretty private. I had the umbrella opened and everything laid out when I heard Bre and Karen come out to the pool and my jaw dropped.. Both wearing 2 piece suits Bre's dark pink the bottoms so skimpy and with ties on her sexy hips and a top that covered her perfect breasts with strings tying around the neck and back Karen's suit was jet black solid around the hips but sexy and a black top. They both seemed amused with my reaction as they walked past me my head spinning.. As I turned I saw that both suits hugged their tight firm asses in such a way to leave nothing to the imagination, Bre yelled over her shoulder Kenny quit staring at our asses and get us some towels. Her request shook me out of my trance and I turned and headed in to get the towels realizing how my cock was trying so hard to escape its tight confines. Laying the towels on the lounge chairs both Bre and Karen smiled.. Bre handed me a bottle of suntan lotion as she turned and layed down.. My eyes raking her back ass and legs as my cock screamed... I started applying the lotion to her legs feeling her firm calf muscles and perfect skin glide under my hands stroking up and down each lower leg to make sure they were coated nicely then slowly rubbing the lotion into the back of her thighs my eyes cannot miss the tight bikini indented in Bre's perfect ass crack making me moan softly. Her thighs, so strong and firm under my hands... next I move to put some on her back.. She turns with a sweet grin.. Oh Kenny I think you should sit straddling me to do my back and do not get any on my new top.. Whispering Yes Miss Bre.. knowing that it was going to be a lot harder now.. As I climbed up and over her petite frame my ass resting on her thighs.. I leaned forward and gently pulled the strings of her top and set them off to the side and then moved her silky smooth blonde hair off her back and to the right before untying the string around her neck.. Taking a deep breath as I admire her bare back I realize that my cock is drooling pre cum through the panties.. Unable to do much about it I start to rub the lotion into Bre's back and sides.. Feeling her back muscles move as I rub up and down the full length of her back, my fingers dragging down her sides ever so close to her perky breasts.. As I slowly rubbed the cream in I had to lean forward to reach her shoulders. In doing so my hips rolled forward and the panty covered cage pressed against her tight ass...My cock so close to her yet so far as it moved across her tight ass as I moved my hands up and let my fingers wrap over her shoulders and coat them well. It almost felt like she tightened her ass cheeks just to make the friction more. I soon realize my breathing has become a bit labored and my cock is aching pressed to it's confines. Satisfied that I covered every bit of her back I whispered.. All done... It was then that she asked me to make sure to do Karen's back as well. I gently stand up and move over to Karen who is already laying down on her belly talking to Bre.. she looks up with a grin as I start on her legs like I did Bre. Karen mewed as I stroked her legs as I feel her firm muscles under my hands stroking up and down her calves then moving on to her sexy thighs. The look on her face is still a bit of shock but soon lays her head down and starts to chat with Bre like I am not even there I finish up with her legs my eyes unable to not look at her cute ass... I move up and straddle her legs like I did Bre and reach up and unclasp her top and then move her hair to the side and untie the bow at her neck.. The lotion slides over her soft skin effortlessly and I find I am leaning forward again to get her shoulders as well pushing the Cage against her.. She turns a bit when she feels it making me blush and soon I am done with her back too.. Bre asks me to get them both a drink.. Then stand before them.. As I finish and stand there they both look at me and giggle.. Oh Kenny, your panties are soaked... my eyes widen as I look down and sure enough there is a huge wet spot right where the cage is.....oh Kenny take them off and put them in your mouth..now

Shocked, I hesitate but bend over and slide them down and off.. Picking them up and feeling how coated they are with pre cum.. She points to my mouth and I comply and slide them in.. feeling the panties fill my mouth.. Good boy Kenny.. Now get us another pitcher of iced tea

As I start to move Karen points out that there is a string of pre cum hanging from the cage.. Causing them to both chuckle and make me flush more.. I turned and headed off to the kitchen happy to get some time to recover thinking it was going to be a long afternoon at this rate...when I got back with the ice tea I was shocked yet again.. Both of them had rolled onto their backs and were rubbing lotion on themselves. Topless making my cock rock hard in the cage and almost spit the panties out.. Seeing this caused sweet grins on both of their faces. Bre had me remove the panties that were now soaked with my saliva, the stale taste of the panties mixed with the sweetness of the precum still in my mouth, I continued as their waiter for the next few hours getting their towels when they came out of the pool, drying them off adding more suntan lotion. My cock was painfully straining the whole time which kept me on edge and aching more than I dreamed was possible.... Bre had me jump in the pool to cool off and then go in and shower.. Once I was done she led me to her bedroom as we walked she told me I had been a good boy.. Making me smile.. As we got into her bedroom she had me lay on the bed.. It was then that I saw that the cuffs had been attached to the bed.. She proceeded to bind me on my back spread eagle.. As she did, I heard her soft voice.. I think you have earned some time out of the cage... what do you think.. Smiling so big I agreed... She left me tied and came back with a tray that I could not see well..the whole time she is moving around I could see my key swinging around her neck bouncing off her chest... next I see Bre climb on the bed and drag her fingers and manicured nails up my legs causing me to squirm a bit as she moves between my legs her hands never stopping stroking up and down my leg.. I feel her knees pressing my inner thigh as her hands keep moving up and onto my groin causing me to gasp.. Then suddenly she reaches up and drags both hands down from my neck, her nails leaving little lines down my chest and belly..as she does the key is bouncing off my belly making me ache more and as her hands drag down the key clinks off the cage.. Her fingers tracing the cage so tight around my cock and balls as she looks into my eyes.. You want me to unlock you don't you Kenny? I answered yes a bit too fast, making her chuckle.. She reaches up and drags her hands down my chest again.. Her soft hair teasing the skin this time as well.. My stomach is so tight as my hips rise up as her fingers tap and tease the cage again.... have you enjoyed me holding the key Kenny? Smiling yes more than I can say Miss Bre... if I let you out and cum you won't want me to be in control anymore will you..? Shaking my head oh no I love you being in control and want it.. Need it... seeing your smile..well Kenny I have enjoyed it more than I can imagine.. As I see you take the key from around your neck.. Tapping the key on the metal of the cage.. As you stare at my cock pushing the bars tight.. So Kenny we are going to play a game.. One that might be hard for you but I know deep down you will enjoy it.. I see the key moving toward the lock...

Bre slips it in but does not turn the key.. Kenny I have been horny beyond my imagination since you handed the key to me.. I feel you turning the key.. So Kenny once you are out you will have 20 mins to make me cum but the rule is you cannot cum till I say so...no matter what.. If you cum I will lock you up and keep it locked for a month or more..

Oh Bre.. gulping

I feel the lock slowly being removed and the second it slides from the hole my cock starts to push the cage away from the base.. Seeing your eyes watching with amazement.. Gently tugging at the cage and slipping it off my hardening cock.. It is stuck on the head of my cock but you get it off... putting the cage off to the side letting me see your bare chest and hard nipples as you move causing my cock to become the hardest I have ever felt.. You lean forward and kiss my lips softly, your hair falling onto my face and the scent of you and your hair fills my head as you whisper.. Is that a deal Kenny

I nod and whisper yes Miss Bre it is..

You press your body against mine and hug me.. your face next to my ear as I hear you soft breaths.. Then your mouth teases my ear making me tremble.your lips gripping the bottom of my ear and your hot wet tongue swirling around and in my ear making me squirm and moan so loudly. Then softly into my ear.. Good choice Kenny.. As she sits up on her knees smiling I cannot help but let my eyes roam down from her beautiful eyes and smile and see your firm tits and the pink areola highlighting your hard nipples and down to her tight belly and tiny bikini bottom.. My arms struggle to move in and caress her soft skin...Bre moves her hands down my chest teasing my nipples as she looks into my eyes.. Standing up off the bed she bends and slides her bikini bottom down and then climbs onto the bed throwing her leg over my body till she is sitting on my chest facing my feet.. Seeing the perfect shape of her sexy ass so close I lean forward and kiss her ass cheek softly feeling the softness of her skin. Her weight on my chest restricts me more as her hands drag over my belly and down my legs making me squirm, her fingers sliding all over but not touching my rock hard cock. I feel her moving as I see her ass rise up and soon her pussy is right above my mouth my face pressing her cute ass as I do not waste any time and extend my tongue and drag it over her sweet folds and rewarded with a soft moan from her...the sweet nectar taste filling my head as I start to run my tongue up and down her folds.. Her thighs are closing on my head.. I suddenly stop when I feel her hands dragging over my hard cock making me exhale hard as my cock jerks and hardens more than I thought possible.. I start licking and sucking on Bre's soaked folds eagerly as she starts to stroke my slowly making me squirm. feeling her pressing her pussy harder on my face my nose buried between her tight cheeks pressing her tight bud as my tongue works hard.. Tongued dragging over her hard clit and then down the folds then between them.. Over and over as I feel her hands cupping my balls as her fingers drag up the shaft I get close and breathe hard into her pussy and she slows down.. Edging me over and over as I lick her harder and harder.. Soon her body is thrusting her pussy over my face pressing harder as my tongue finds her clit and grinds on it as hard as I can till her whole body tightens and her legs grip my head right before she explodes in a huge orgasm flooding my face with her hot juices licking it up as best as I can as her body shakes and trembles and jerks on my face.. Her hands gripped my cock tightly. It is hard to hear her but I know she is panting hard.. Soon she lifts herself off me and rests on my chest as her fingers keep teasing my cock..i start to beg to cum but she just giggles.. Oh Kenny not yet please please please no Kenny as I feel her fingers grip my cock tightly and stop moving.. Hearing her whisper. You should see how much pre cum there is all over your cock Kenny.. With that I feel her finger rubbing the head and then she turns and drags her finger over my lips.. Smiling.. My cock is throbbing and I am aching to cum but know it is not going to happen now.. I hear a beeping and she smiles.. Oh Kenny you made it to 20mins good boy

Oh Please Miss Bre may I cum..

Oh no Kenny not yet

I feel her climb off my body and I watch her sexy body move.. My cock still hard as a rock