Caught by the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns to me and smiles.. I think you need to calm down as she turns and walks out of the room with a huge smile.. Her sexy ass swaying.. Leaving me panting and aching like I have never experienced..... I lose track of time but now my cock has softened.. If I had to guess 20 mins have passed when I hear Bre walk back wrapped in a towel, she sits on the bed and whispers.. Kenny, that was a wonderful orgasm.. Karen was amazed to hear what we did and is curious so she will be coming in to give it a try.. You better make her cum hard Kenny

My eyes widen Oh Miss Bre.. please may I cum.. No Kenny you may not.. As she gets up and heads out...

Karen comes walking in about 10 mins later.. My head is spinning the whole time I waited... she stands next to the bed and just stares at me, her eyes roaming my body stopping to see my cock hardening... she slides her shorts and panties off and slowly climbs on the bed.. Whispering Bre told me what you did... I hope your tongue is as good as she says it is... She told me to tell you.. Same rules as before Kenny.. Her body resting on my chest.. I can smell her arousal as she sits there and starts to tease my cock making it jerk in her hand.. Soon I am rock hard and she is pumping it hard making me moan and groan in no time.. Then she lets go

Oh this is going to be fun.. As she slides her body up and over my head.. Soon my tongue is pressing her folds and I start to lick.. Her taste is different from Bre's, a bit more muskier as she moans softly as my tongue covers the folds. I soon find I am licking and sucking her swollen lips into my mouth as she strokes my cock expertly fast then slow then letting go and then her fingers dragging over the shaft.. My cock is aching more and all I want to do is cum but know I cannot without Bre's permission.. I focus on licking and teasing Karen, my tongue buried between her tight folds swirling around then up to her exposed clit and teasing that she is grinding and squirming all over my face. Like Bre she keeps me on the very edge of cumming but soon I can tell she is getting close as I push harder on her clit.. Round and round and suddenly she screams out as she pushes over the edge flooding me with her slick hot juices, her whole body pressing down on my face as she thrashes about...I eagerly lick and suck her cream as it floods out over my captured face.. Sucking her extended engorged lips into my mouth sucking them clean as I feel Karen continue to grind down on my face making it hard to breathe. Her fingers gently circling the head of my cock spreading the pre cum all over and driving me totally crazy with a need to cum... soon she comes down and slides off my face allowing me to catch my breath and in no time I am begging to cum but she giggles that she cannot that only Bre can say if I can.. I keep begging but she just giggles more.. As her fingers run up and down the underside of my cock making it jump and jerk as she does. Then I hear the bing of the timer.. Karen stays sitting on my chest, her sexy ass pressing my face as she continues to drag her fingers up and down my cock enjoying watching it jump and feeling my body jerking under the weight of her body.. I beg as her fingers trace my balls then slowly up the long shaft making my whole body thrash asn my cock throbbed and ached pre cum drooling out of the head like a firehose... suddenly I hear a throat clearing noise at the door and turn and see Bre standing there in just panties. Her perfect breasts and hard nipples in clear sight as she walks over and looks at Karen.. Remember I said stop when the timer was up.. She leans in and kisses her softly and then takes her hand and helps her climb off my chest.. I realize my chest is soaked with their hot juices as Karen turns in and hugs Bre tightly as they kiss hard as their arms and hands move over each other.. I lay there in shock my cock still rock hard.. They break their embrace and Bre whispers to Karen you need to get ready, remember you have a date.. Karen smiles and gets one last peck in on Bre's sweet lips and turns and heads toward the door.. Blowing a kiss at me.... Bre comes over and sits on the bed next to me her soft fingers softly running up the side of my cock making it jump causing her to laugh.. But her fingers gently wrap around my hard shaft, her grip so tight as she looks at me.. As her hand ever so slowly glides up the shaft her grip rotates on the shaft.. Whispers.. Have you enjoyed the time out of the cage Kenny? I try to answer but words are not making sense so I just nod.. As my body thrashes.... Then she leans down and takes the head of my cock in her mouth, feeling the grip just under the crown of my cock making me gasp out so loudly and my hips rise up.. She moves with it just keeping the head tightly in her lips, her tongue suddenly swirling around sending me into another world.. Her eyes locked on mine as I pant so hard.. As she lets my cock slip from the sensuous lips she grins.. So Kenny I have a choice for you.. I am still trying to get my body under control as she licks her lips...

So Kenny.. Your choice.. I could suck your hard cock to an orgasm right now or we continue to enjoy my fun of teasing you longer and I let you slip that hard cock deep into me later...

My head is spinning wondering if I can take any more teasing.. I cannot think straight.. Feeling more of Bre's hot sexy mouth on my cock or submit to more teasing but get to fuck Bre..

Without another thought I blurt out.. I will wait Bre, I so want to feel my cock inside your tight pussy.. Blushing at the fact that I answered so fast

With a smile on her face Bre as she flicked my cock a few times before letting go and saying good, I really hoped you would pick that.. With that she turned and picked something off of a tray I had not noticed earlier.... My eyes widened as I saw she had 2 big ice packs and before I could think about it they landed on my hard cock and balls causing me to yelp.. Seeing Bre grin as she moves it over my cock seeing it lose its hardness.. It felt like it took hours but in a few mins I was flacid and she slid the cage back on without much effort.. Once I was locked up and the key around her neck did she let me out of the bind... She told me to go home and shower and shave as best I could and to make sure the firepit was going when she arrived at 9PM.. I soon found myself at home showering my head spinning as my cock still ached.. My mind raced through the afternoon's events and wondering what was coming next and if I could handle it...Bre had told me to only wear pink lace panties once I was home no matter what, which I did as soon as I got out of the shower.. It was hard shaving with the cage but I did the best I could.. I looked out back at the fire pit at the back of the property.. Very private I decided on comfy lawn chairs with cushions.. So I dragged 2 of them out and brought over some firewood and layed the fire.. It was 8PM and I raced into the house and got some wine glasses and a bottle of wine along with some newspaper and matches.. I had the fire going well and relaxed on the lounge chair till about 8:50 and then headed to the house to greet Bre when she showed up.

I saw her car pull into the driveway and my jaw dropped when I saw her get out in a sexy skirt and blouse with stockings and heels.. My cock became hard the second I saw her with the sexy strut up the walkway and to the door where I was standing.the key to my cage swinging from her sexy neck nestled between her breasts just showing with the tight top she was wearing

She laughed, are you going to let me in Kenny or just stand there flashing the whole street..

That shook me out of my trance and let her in.. she had a small bag with her.. she turned and asked if the fire was going which I told her and offered to show her.. we walked out and I learned she was out with some gf's and had made an excuse to leave early.. I offered her a glass of wine as we arrived at the fire pit which she eagerly took.. we clinked glasses and I toasted to Bre the sexiest keyholder.... After some small talk Bre told me to stand near the fire and lower the panties.. She wanted to see how well I had done shaving... her eyes focused on my cage as her hand caressed my balls and inner thighs.. Then she walked around and commented that I could have done better on my butt which made me sigh.. Not bad for your first attempt though.. Maybe we will get you down to be waxed.. What do you think about that Kenny? My eyes shot open and I murmured maybe Bre if you think that is best... she leaned in and hugged me sooo tight I could feel her whole body against my skin... when she broke the embrace she grinned, ok so you agreed to some more fun which has had me soaked since you said the words... for starters Kenny I want you to remove my top and skirt.. But with just your teeth.. Start with the top I slowly moved over and crouched down and started to tug the blouse out of the skirt moving around as I did.. I could not miss that Bre had on the sexiest perfume that filled my sense soon I had the blouse out and then started to pull it up in the back then the front.. It was not easy but soon I had it above her bra which was black lace and cupping her perfect breasts that showed off some cleavage.. I asked her to sit on the lounge chair so I could pull it the rest of the way.. Her sexy blonde hair slowed the progress down and covered my face but I eventually had the blouse off...Bre clearly enjoyed seeing me move around working it up and off, letting it fall on the lounge chair.. She stood again so I could get to the tiny zipper in back which I managed to get between my teeth, my face pressing her tight firm ass as I did slowly I got the zipper down the 4-5 inches it could go and then pulled the tight skirt down over her sexy feminine hips. I had the top of the skirt in my teeth and gently pulled them down exposing her black lace thong and the tops of the lace topped stockings.. As my face dragged along Bre's sexy leg down to the ground with the skirt I picked it up after she stepped out of it and set it on the chair using my teeth... as I stood I was in aw looking at Bre the black lace bra and panties and the stockings made my cock harden so fast and the high heels just made me pant.. When my eyes found hers I saw the huge grin as my cock was dripping pre cum through the panties.. She stroked my cheek.. I am glad that you like Kenny. I wore it specially for you.. So I have a few presents for you.. As she reached into the bag she pulled out what looked like a strapon but it was not normal. She smiled oh wait till you see how this works Kenny as she walked behind me standing there and ended in front when she crouched down.. I had a confused look when she looked up.. She whispered.. Lift your foot.. Good now the other one.. Next thing I know she is dragging the thing up and adjusting the straps around my legs and soon over my cock and resting right above the cage.. She moved behind me and I felt the straps tightening the strapon to my body tightly.. When I looked down I saw the hard pink girl cock looking like my cock.. And the light bulb went off.. Bre smiled so big, good boy Kenny.. Now lay back on the lounge chair on your back.. As I did as I was told I looked up at Bre the light of the fire dancing off her tanned skin the black lingerie perfect on her body.. Whispering.. I have been thinking about this the whole time I was out with my friends Kenny.. As she said that she moved to the lounge chair and slowly straddled my body.. my eyes struggled to keep eye contact as her hot stocking legs caressed my legs and torso her pert breasts highlighted their perfect shape.. As she rested on my belly I felt the wetness from her panties and the aroma told me she was so aroused.. As she rested her perfectly manicured fingers on my chest as she slowly lifted up and I feel the girl cock moving then every so slowly she lowers down on the girl cock as I watched in amazement as it slides into her pussy my hands finding her hips as my cock strains in the tight confines of the cage I realize this is true bliss and torture all at once. She lowers herself down till I feel her tight ass pressing my cock cage, her moans filing the air.. I watch your body relaxing a bit as you get used to the cock your sexy chest rising and falling quickly as your hair floats over your shoulders and face.. Her fingers flicking and pinching my nipples as she start to rise up and lower down slowly.. Bre's moans out so loudly ooooh Kenny over and over.. while I was kinda getting to have sex with Bre.. a dream come true I really wasn't.. My cock and balls let me know that.. But I had agreed to more so I slowly started to move my hips up and down.. loving how Bre's body was moving above me her face lost in pleasure as she picked the pace up faster and faster hearing her loud moans and groans growing as my hips push up harder driving the girl cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy.. The panties just pulled to the side but can clearly see with the firepit light it driving into her bald pussy.. My cock cage flailed as I thrust my hips harder and harder, slapping her ass cheeks.. My hands caressing Bre's firm thighs and hips as they move so fast the feel of the lace under my hands.. My breathing so hard from trying to fuck Bre so hard yet my cock is not hard... I feel Bre grinding down harder and harder as I thrust into her as I watch her head falling back eyes closed as I just focus on pumping the girl cock in harder and then I sense the change as Bre screams out and her whole body tightens and her legs gripping my sides as I keep thrusting, loving how Bre's body feels on mine as her orgasm floods thru her body I feel her hot cream on my belly and groin around the strapon, then suddenly she collapses on top of me, her hair covering my face her face nestled in my neck and ear.. hearing her heavy panting breathing and the scent of her hair and her body making me ache.. Her body rising and falling my chest as my hands wrap around her, holding her tight, stroking her from her head down to her cute ass as her hot body presses my chest, her bra and sexy breasts flat against me, feeling her long blonde hair tickle my body, all making me smile so big as enjoy feeling the aftershocks make her body quiver.. The girl cock is still impaling her.. Laying there my cock ached and the panties were soaked in pre cum as well as Bre's nectar.. Savoring her sexy body on mine I feel an aching but more content and happy than I have been in ages... my eyes just looked down at Bre's back as the light flickered and danced on her bare skin, the black lace lingerie outlining her perfect figure....Eventually I was pulled from my moment of bliss as Bre slowly sat up and looked down at me smiling.. Oh Kenny that felt soooo good and I needed that sooo bad.. Smiling back at her knowing she is so happy.. Bre then gracefully slides off the hard girl cock and moves till she is standing.. Smiling as she sees the pink panties are soaked... ok Kenny you need to slide out of that harness.... I stand and slowly slide it down and end up with it in my hand feeling the wet straps as I do.. She grins.. Need to keep the toys clean Kenny suck it, like a good boy.. Nice and slow.. Blushing I look at her as I take the tip and gently wrap my lips around it and gently suck it like she sucked my cock earlier.. Her sweet sticky juices tasted so good. The pink shaft slides between my lips and into my mouth most of the way but does hit the back of my throat and make me gag a bit. This made Bre smile as she told me to try a few more times. I try 3 more times and she whispers good boy Kenny. I am sure in time you will get the whole thing down...grinning...I realize I still need to clean the base so I lick up and down the shaft.. Soon it is clean and I hand it to her.. Surprised, I see her put it in her bag and pulls out a bigger strapon.. My eyes widen as she grins.. Making it look easy as she steps into it and pulls it into place.. It is clear that she has worn this before.. No adjustments need to be done.. She stands tall, the big fat girl cock poking out from her petite body.. She whispers.. I have been dreaming about this all week..... get down on your knees and suck it good.. make it good and wet.. Slobber on it like a good panty boy Kenny.. I drop to my knees and lick the head and then the shaft making it good and wet.. sliding my lips over it and sucking it as best I can keeping my eyes on Bre looking up at her tight belly and firm tits and pretty smile...she is enjoying seeing me suck the girl cock even pushing my head down in it more making me gag a bit then letting me catch my breath clearly enjoying the change in positions a lot.. Her hand stays on the back of my head as she slowly pushes her hips forward as she watches the big plastic cock glide in and out of my open mouth, my lips gripping it.. Saliva dripping down onto my legs and chest as she slowly gently fucks my mouth, when she is happy her hand releases my head and i look into her eye as she looks right into mine not bad Kenny, another thing we will be doing alot of.. Who knows maybe you will get to try your skills on a real cock one day.. My eyes widen hearing that and my mead spins thinking about it...Soon she has me stand up and kneel on all fours on the lounge chair.. Legs apart.. I feel her move behind me and stop between my legs as the realization of what is about to happen hits me like a ton of bricks. I feel her spit right onto my bud which makes it wink and pucker causing me to feel suddenly so exposed and vulnerable. She rubs it around a bit pushing her finger against the tight bud till it winks open and a grunt grunt from deep inside me... as she wiggles it around I feel the tight rim relaxing a bit.. Then the finger pops out and another gob of her sweet saliva drops on the now puckering hole.. Bre starts to rub and slide her finger back into the tight hole and even slips a second finger in moving it around making the rim expand.... She slides her fingers out and then I feel the tip of the girl cock pressing my bud.which makes me breath in so hard and tighten up. She whispers down to me.. Kenny.. This is you giving yourself totally to me..

Kenny that is what you want right?

Breathing hard I respond Yes Miss Bre

Kenny I want to hear you say it..

Looking back over my shoulder seeing her standing right behind me so sexy her hair pushed back behind her ears her firm breasts filling the sexy bra and her hands gripping my sides...

Miss Bre please take total control

Oh Kenny you can do better than that

Please Miss Bre I want you to take total control of me, I want you to use me as You wish, please fuck my ass with your big girl cock, take my virgin ass and make it yours, fuck it hard to make me know and feel the power I am giving YOU please I am begging you!!!!

MMM much better Kenny by sub panty boy

Hearing that she arched her hips and I feel her pushed and I feel my bud fighting.. Relax Kenny as I feel Bre lean forward again her soft hands on my hips a the tip pries its way past the tight ring causing me to grunt out my cock rock hard in the cage I feel Bre gripping my hips tighter and pulling me onto the huge girl cock my ass is on fire as it inches in slowly the big head stretching me.. Breathing so hard as I feel her take my anal virginity her strokes pushing and pulling the girl cock more and more and it inches in more each time.. Soon the pain has left and I just feel very full when I realize that her sexy thighs are pressing my ass cheeks.. Omg she has the whole thing in.... good boy Kenny.. Then a hard slap on my ass and Bre slowly pulls almost all the way out then back in.. a steady slow pace.. I can feel the texture of the girl cock as it slides in and out.. Soon Bre quickens the pace and I am jerking forward with her thrusts.. Hearing her moans and groans over mine makes me so hot I want to touch my cock but can't.. I feel Bre pounding me hard now like she was riding a bronco her moans sounding so wonderful, I realize the strapon must have something in her end too.. Bre slapping my ass a few times and with labored words tells me to push back onto it.. Show me Kenny show me you want it. I start to push back as she thrusts in hard which has Bre gripping my hips like a tight vice as she thrusts her body hard against mine with a slapping sound of her thighs and groin slapping against my ass, the sounds of her heavy breathing along with my grunts and moans filling the room in addition the steady slap slap slap of her sexy thighs.. soon my arms give out and I fall onto my elbows just pushing my ass up higher. My cock so hard in the cage as I feel her body pressing my back, her soft bra encased breasts and belly sliding over my skin making me ache sooo bad, her face right next to my ear as her hair falls over my face filling my head with her scent even more. I feel her hands wrapping around my body and snake down and grip the cage and tugging it while she keeps thrusting the huge strapon in and out of my ass..moving her hips side to side causing the strapon grind the sides of my inner walls... My cock ready to bust out of the tight metal confines as her fingers find my balls and cup and caress them causing my body to jerk and shake...I sound and heat of her panting breaths in my ear are driving me totally crazy making my cock swell more than it can feeling her hand grip my balls a bit tighter Kenny.. I own these balls and your cock..they are mine to do with as I wish...you are my little panty sub..hearing her words makes me blush and smile so big at the same time...