All Comments on 'Caught Cheating Ch. 02'

by Torbjornson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Will she ease up on him now considering this was all her fault?

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

oooh. I know you have your own ending coming, but I just had an alternate ending thought.

Jess makes sure the ER takes pictures of him and sends him copies. When they get home he yells at Harmony and says that this is all her fault. All the more better if he has to stay overnight in the hospital He tells her to get the original divorce decree back to the house or he will tell the police that she did this to him in revenge for cheating. When the paperwork shows up he tears it up and says new deal. He acknowledges to her that he cheated and needs to make it up to her still, but with limits. Maybe he could still wear the panties and stockings if she likes them but only while at home and she would be Mistress and anything goes once a week in the privacy of their own home.

Yeah I know F...Off its your story. Just a thought on how I would turn it. ;-)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
Very good and compelling

This second chapter is even better than the first. Your writing is very good and I am drawn into the storyline. You are covering several significant social issues in a tasteful and sensitive manner. Thank you and please continue. Tiffany

diane92374diane92374over 3 years ago
Unexpected Twist

Wow, did not forsee Jessica getting raped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorbjornson@Torbjornson
Just a kinky fucker who writes as an outlet for all the kinky thoughts. If you don’t like something I wrote, don’t read it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES