Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 05

Story Info
Sophia invites Phil to go with her to a friend's Pool Party.
3.3k words
4.57
17.5k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A couple of weeks went by after our overnight fuck fest that included Sophia's first major flash, and first real debut as an exhibitionist. She was also instrumental in pulling off our first public sex exhibition together.

I received a text the day after the Orlando trip, mostly just confirming the fun she had, but had no other contact with her for a week and a half. Sophia then sent me an invitation to go to a pool party a work friend invited her to. She said it was her friend Ashley that she had gone out with the week before for some drinks, to celebrate her divorce being final. After hearing the details I agreed and ask for the address and time. She added to the details the fact that since her friend was divorced and living alone in a large ranch home, anyone that has had too much to drink is welcome and expected to stay overnight.

I could not help to think maybe this might turn into a chance for me and Sophia to get in some sex time after the party. I wondered if this is what Sophia had in mind?

It was Saturday, the night of the party and I plugged the address into Maps and seen that it was about a half hour drive and appeared to be out in a rural area. I found the driveway in a secluded area that had a lot of mini-ranch properties of a few acres each. It was beautifully kept and landscaped and I was then eager to see the pool area. I only noticed two cars in the drive and thought I might have been a little early. Ashley answered the door in a swimsuit cover-up and introduced herself. I am guessing she was in her mid 50s, very attractive and seemed trim and fit. I handed her a bottle of wine I brought she thanked me and escorted me through the house to the pool.

We got to the pool area and Sophia gave me a peck on the cheek and then introduced me to Becka, another person she worked with and apparently a good friend of Ashley's.

Not thinking of any other opening comments I mentioned that we must be the early birds.

Ashley replied, "actually we are all here, it's just the four of us. I am not a large party person, as you end up spending all your time entertaining and don't get to take part in the fun."

I could not help but think this was a little odd, but liked what I heard and the looks of the company I was in. I am guessing her other friend was a little younger, early 50s maybe, and very attractive and sexy. Becka looked hot in what I would define as more of a two-piece swimsuit than a bikini. I am guessing she picked this as she had very large breast and was slightly heavy in the hips, but by no means fat, lets face it, if you can't pull off a bikini don't try.

Both Sophia and Ashely were in bikini's, Ashley's was even more brief than Sophia's and they could both easily pull it off. Sophia mentioned that I was overdressed in my shorts and shirt. I told them I did not want to drive here in my swim trunks and said that I should have brought them in and that I had a small bag in the car. I offered to go get them but Ashely said "you do not need your swim suit yet, lets have some wine and snacks first and get this party going."

I complemented her on her home and how private the property was, and how well landscaped the pool area was. She replied, "I really love it and did most of the planning and work. In fact I had to give up a lot of money in the divorce to retain the house."

We drank the wine I brought and then opened and finished a 2nd and 3rd bottle of hers before there was even any discussion about getting in the pool. I got the impression I was in the company of some pretty serious drinkers. I was getting a little happy myself and enjoyed hearing them talking about how wasted they got during the week before girls-night-out, and how disappointing the male strip club was.

Ashley suggested that we take a dip in the pool, that it was a warm night and the water would feel good. I then mentioned again that I needed to retrieve my bag from the car and got up.

Sophia grabbed me by the arm and said "Wait a minute, you're not going to need it yet."

I was a bit puzzled and noticed that the other two had a shit-eating grins on their faces and thought, well what's next, it could not be too bad considering the company I was in.

Sophia then explained that this was the time she was coming to me to make good on the deal we made at the hotel. She said, "we already have our suits on and you are going to be swimming in your birthday suit, yes naked in front of two strangers while I watch, unless you are afraid and backing out that is."

Well what could a guy do, it was awkward, but exciting to me as well. My number one worry was shrinkage, even warm pool water would cause it, and my cock was not in any kind of hard state to start with.

I ask the other two if they were OK with this plan saying, "I do not want to make my host or her friend uncomfortable."

"Oh no, we were excited by the possibility," they both said nearly in unison.

Ashley then explained, "we discussed it when we were drunk at the stripper bar and we were all in."

"I certainly can't compete with a young stripper," I said.

Ashley added to the explanation, "that is partly why you came up in our discussion at the bar. This town in not exactly Las Vegas, or any other big city for that mater. We expected to handle or at least see some erect cock, and at least get a chance to feel up the boy's asses, abs are not enough for 3 drunk horny women."

Sophia confessed, "OK, I am the one that mentioned that I knew how we could see and maybe even suck on a hard cock and see a very cute ass, and that I was in a position to arrange it, so take your shoes and socks off while we line our chairs up and you can strip right here in front of us."

"OK, I hoped you told them I was a young senior, and did not get their expectations to high. I refuse to dance, I would have to be really drunk for that, and maybe too drunk to get it up."

"Relax, my ex is about your age, and I am not that much younger, I understand that it sometimes takes a little longer, but once hard it's just like a 30-year-olds, and that's usually old enough for a man to know how to use it," Ashley said.

They formed a half circle, and I stepped in the middle. I started with my shirt trying just to remove everything slowly, hoping it would help me get my cock a little excited, as till now it has been pretty flaccid. It's times like these that you think about all those unwanted erections that you had during and after puberty, and would love to have one now. I finished by sliding my boxer shorts down slowly to a "Woo Hoo" from the girls, it was very kind of them.

I was now just standing there buck naked in front of two strangers, with a cock that was barely showing any excitement at all, wishing they would at least remove their tops to give me some inspiration.

I opted to just head toward the pool, climbing up on the diving board and yelling, "Last one in is a...," as I jumped off and swam to the side. Ashley was next and did a fancy dive, showing the fitness of her body.

Sophia and Becka opted to enter the pool in the shallow end. I was disappointed as I wondered if Becka's tits would have stayed in her top when she jumped in. I just had to see them, I will think of something later to get all three of them topless I thought.

We took a place at the side of the pool and just talked a little more. Sophia came up to me and put her hand under my dick, lifting it up and saying "look at that little thing is it not cute." Small cock shaming, but all in fun though.

Becka who had been silent until now said, "I have seen cute little dicks like that grow to be one-eyed monsters, and hope to see yours hard and angry, not to put pressure on you."

"I am hoping I will not be the only one nude at this shindig," I said to no reply.

Ashley then offered and then went to retrieve the 4th bottle of wine and brought us each a glass. I said, "I am going to have to slow down or I will be stuck with this cute little dick all night. If we finish this bottle, we will have drank one each." Sophia giggled, her sign that she was getting a buzz on.

Ashley started to come down on her ex until she caught herself and said, "sorry none of that, lets get fucked up."

We finally exited the pool and I picked up one of the large towels our host set out for us. We all dried off and I wrapped mine around my waist as I went back to one of the chairs. The girls sat down in the three chairs they had formed and were pointed at me. They all agreed that my towel had to go, they liked the view they had earlier when I disrobed.

This was my chance to escalate things. I said, "I have held up to my end of the deal and after all, my dare to Sophia was for her to flash, pretty much just to answer the door and let the room service boy see her in her nightie."

Sophia then replied, "yes, but lets face it, I was in a nightie that even shocked my lover, and put my totally naked ass and pussy right in front of a young man."

I came back with "yes, but us fucking and sucking in front of the doors with no drapes the rest of the night was your idea, but lets not argue I have a compromise."

"I think if I am going to sit here naked in front of you three, and if you are expecting to see my cock get hard and angry you are going to have to at least contribute by showing me those wonderful tits of yours, I love tits of all sizes." Sophia had her top off as soon as I uttered the word tits, and the others looked at her and followed her lead.

I had high expectations for Becka's breast but they were even better than I imagined they were, big, natural looking and quite firm, not drooping much like a lot of large ones do. Ashley's were smaller but perky and her fitness and the briefness of her bikini bottoms caught my eye. A fit girl can wear you out, I thought. Sophia's were in the middle size wise, but I loved the way the lighting showed her tan lines and how they made her breast stand out even more. I like this arrangement I thought, this could be fun.

So I was the main attraction and was not getting as much out of the lovely view as I hoped to. Ashley whispered something in Sophia's ear and then she got up, she took the cushion off the chair and put it in front of me for her knees and started to jerk me off and mouth my cock. Thank goodness she saved me from having to do it myself, and maybe not have a lot of success, these girls are expecting a lot from me.

She gave it her best, and it was starting to show some promise when I saw Ashley whisper something in Becka's ear. They both got up and pulled their chairs on each side of me, not only for a better view but apparently to help. They both took one of their hands and rubbed my inner thighs from my knees up to my balls, fondling them as well.

I was soon fully erect and possibly on my way to a cumshot when Ashley and Beca stopped, but only for a moment and it was to stand up and remove their bottoms so they could have access to their own pleasure spots with their fingers. Wow, what Ashley lacked in the breast area she more than made up for with her beautiful pussy. Her clit stood out naturally and her lips were very defined. Becka had a small narrow well trimmed landing strip above hers. I liked the way it was pointed at the bottom, meant to show where the action was I'm sure.

Soon Sophia surprised us all and stopped and declared. "Sorry girls I guess I am hogging the dick, do you two want to take a turn while I get rid of my bottoms, so I can have easy access with my fingers too? Or as an option I can keep sucking and one of you could give me a fingering, I'm wet and horny."

Becka stated, "how about a little of both, I admit I have a little experience getting women off, although I prefer being the one getting off."

Ashley stated, "I have not had a cock or someone else's fingers or tongue in any of my orifices for quite a while, and to be honest another woman's pussy is not a new thing to me either."

Ok, let me see if I can offer a bit of a play-by-play of the next 45 minutes to an hour.

Sophia removed her bottoms as she relinquished my cock to our host Ashley, Sophia then got behind her and worked her pussy with her fingers. Becka lined up behind Sophia and spread her butt cheeks with her hands while using her tongue who knows where on her. Ashley seemed to be enjoying sucking and licking my cock and I was in a good place, one I thought I could maintain and keep from cumming for a while.

This went on till Becka called out "it's my turn" and switched with Ashley, and now it was no longer a jerk and suck deal. Becka was a swallower, possibly the best I had ever experienced and think at one time she had my cock and both of my balls in her mouth. She was soon quivering from what was happening to her pussy, I was wondering if this was Sophia's first time, lets face it girls just naturally know how to please one another. I also wondered if Ashley was aware that Sophia was a squirter, and if she could trigger that while trying to give her an orgasm.

Wow, what could I say, not very many men that are not in the porn business has had this kind of action in their lifetime. The whole scene just overrode the alcohol I ingested. My cock was now angry and getting ready to blast. I think Becka would have happily swallowed my cum but thought I better at least offer it to all of them and said, "I am about to cum, where do you guys want it?" Becka backed off and the three of them lined up their faces in front of me as I grabbed it and finished it off, and hoped that I had enough jizz for all of them.

Soon I let loose, Becka got one hell of a blast before I could start to spread it. Now I was looking at three hot naked women of varied ages and body types with my cum on their faces. Becka got most of its ropes, and what she could not reach with her tongue, the other two licked from her face and chest. They then took turns cleaning me off, mouthing my still sensitive knob and licking up any more they could find on the shaft and my groin. I had three tongues and 6 soft and gentle hands caressing me. I just sort of surrendered to them, but later managed to get my tongue in Ashley's pussy and got to work. She was loving it, I eventually got Ashley off by licking her clit as the others helped with their hands and fingers on her breast and in both her holes, our host was now taken care of and it was now time to wrap things up.

But what a hot scene I just participated in, could Heaven offer anything better.

I think we were all satisfied and getting a bit tired, the sex and all the wine we drank had taken its toll. I took Sophia by the hand and we strolled naked to my car to get my duffel bag, not much chance of being seen on that large of wooded property, and I don't think Ashley would have cared if a neighbor did. We hugged and kissed at my car for a few minutes, and believe it our not, I was still hard. Sophia was still visibly horny and worked up, the thought of fucking her outside under Ash's security light gave me a second wind.

Without asking, I turned Sophia around and she leaned over my trunk lid. I entered her from behind, put my hands on her breasts and started fucking her. We went on longer than I expected and she was getting pretty loud. I was glad it was a big property as one of the neighbors might have heard it and thought someone was hurt. She came and started to shake and squirm, I soon let loose filled her pussy and gave her a cream pie. Too bad there was not quite enough light to see my creation as it left her hole.

I turned her around, and we just stared at each other between kisses, then it happened, I told Sophia that I loved her, yes I did, it just came out but I meant it. She said I am afraid I have fallen for you too, I can't imagine any other man on this earth that would respect and treat me any better than you, and while still being such a hot fuck, I love you, your big cock and cute ass too!

I threw my bag strap over my shoulder, picked up my petite lover Sophia and carried her to the bedroom assigned to us, where we cuddled and spooned till we fell asleep that way.

Ashley was such a thoughtful host and left a note to her guest the next morning telling all of us that there was some pastries and a Keurig machine in the kitchen, and that she had a fantastic time and hoped we could do some more things together. She pointed out to us that her and Becka were worried, but mostly thought we might miss something hot, because the two of you were taking so long to get back. We peered out the front window and pleased ourselves as we watched the two of you fucking behind the car. And a special thanks to Phil, having a man pleasure me after such a long drought was special to me.

End of Part 5

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers