Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the narrative.
2.1k words
3.94
18.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 continues here:

Dad was sitting on sofa dressed in kurta pajama. I asked where Sushila was and he said she was almost finished cooking lunch for us. I asked Dad why she was screaming so loudly earlier.

He smiled and told me that he had to punish her for attempting to disobey his instructions when he had ordered her to suck my cock. I asked him what he did to her specifically. Turns out he belted her ass several times and slapped her face & tits until she broke down crying. He said maids needed to be reminded of their aukaad (role in life) regularly otherwise they tend to forget their position in life.

While we were talking, Sushila bai came out of the kitchen. Now she was dressed in a traditional Maharashtrian sari. She had her nose ring, colorful glass bangles, & red bindi on. What was different about her was that her long black hair was open and displayed in front, covering her right breast and falling down all the way to her thighs. Her head was covered by her sari pallu but that did not hide the fact that she was completely naked underneath her sari. Dad smirked and told me that she was not permitted to wear blouse, petticoat, bra or panties when she and he were alone together. She had her eyes cast downwards and was trying not to look at us while we ogled her. After she readied the food on the table, Dad and I sat down to eat. Every time she came to serve us rotis, Dad grabbed her ass or tits.

It was very erotic to watch Sushila being treated this way because up until that day, I had always seen her as a demure, conservative, shy and traditional low-class Indian woman. Her head had always been covered by her sari pallu, her long hair had always been tightly tied into a bun and she always kept her head low and avoided eye contact with males. Seeing her being a total whore and fuck toy for Dad was such a taboo that it made it even more erotic.

Over lunch, Dad told me that our full-time maid Indu bai was probably available for sex as well. He summoned Sushila to the table and asked her what the deal was with Indu. We learned that Indu was infertile and her hubby had abandoned her. She was due to come back from her village the next day. Dad suggested to me that I should try to make a move on Indu. He said it would be a good outlet for my teenage lust and that he would provide me with any guidance I needed.

He crudely asked Sushila bai "Kya Indu chudnay ko tayyar hogi navin baba say?" ("Do you think Indu will be ready to get fucked by my son Navin?")

Sushila shyly replied "Ji sahabji. Woh bahut dukhi hai do-teen saalon say. Usnay koi marad kay saath kafi time say kuch nahi kiya. Usnay mujhay bola ki woh bahut chahati hai ki koi marad kay saath karay". (Yes master, she is very unhappy for the past 2-3 years. She has not been with a man for quite a while now. She told me that she would really like to be with a man soon.)

That sealed the deal. Dad recommended that when Indu returned from the village, that I should make my move on her. He suggested that I flatter her a bit and demean her hubby for leaving her. I was ecstatic and eager to put the plan into action, but I had to wait until the next day.

After lunch was over, Dad and I got up from the table and went to wash hands in the bathroom. When we came back to living room, Sushila had almost cleaned up everything from the dining table. I could sense that Dad was ready for his afternoon entertainment the way he was glaring at her with unbridled lust and the very visible hard-on he had tenting his pajama.

As she came back to the living room for the last utensil, Dad told her "Jaldi kar haramzadi aur kamray mein aa. Teri aur chudai karni hai. Ab teri gaand ki baari hai kuttiya raand. Bartan rakh kay aa jaldi. Khana baad mein kha lena apna." (Come to the bedroom quickly whore. I want to fuck you some more. I am going to fuck your ass now. Leave the utensils as they are and come quickly. You can eat your lunch later).

In response, Sushila quickly picked up a utensil and almost ran back to kitchen. I did notice that when she came back out to walk towards bedroom, her long, luscious hair that had been previously open was now tied up in an untidy juda (bun).

Dad saw me looking at that and said "She knows I like to pull her hair open so she ties it up before she's going to get fucked".

Then he asked me if I wanted to watch through keyhole again. And I said yes..

That session was very similar to the first one that I had seen except this time Sushila's anus was torn apart violently by Dad's monster cock as he hammered it doggie style. He had made sure they were facing the door so that I could see her expressions as he destroyed her hole while tightly pulling her long hair back and pounding her body. She was shrieking in pain and begging Dad to take it easy, but all she got in return was more cock and more slaps. That session lasted for a good 30 mins until Dad emptied himself inside her ass.

After her anal fuck, Sushila lay face down on the bed sobbing, her long hair spread all over the bed. Dad pulled out of her battered anus and got off her and walked to the attached bathroom. It was so sexy to see this voluptuous, hard bodied, long haired bai lying there helpless, whimpering and sobbing. I guessed that even after all these years having sex with Dad, she couldn't take the pain of anal sex.

Few mins later Dad came back into room. He was totally naked as well. He stopped to take out a bottle of water from the mini-fridge in the room and as he passed by the door (I was watching through key hole), he exclaimed "Maza aya beta!" (Did you enjoy that son!). I was speechless from what I had seen and continued to observe.

He got back into bed next to Sushila bai who had turned around now and was lying down on her back, wiping the tears from her eyes. She was naked except for the minimal jewelry like nose ring, bangles, payals.

Dad said "Ab nakhray bandh kar Sushila. Itni baar gaand mein chudi hai tu, Abhi tak roti hai saali". (Enough of your whining Sushila. I have fucked your ass so many times, you still cry in pain).

She replied "Sahabji, bahut dard hota hai. Aapka bahut bada hai. Meray say saha nahi jata. Aapko maloom hai yeh phir bhi aap kartay hain itni zor say." (Master, it hurts a lot. Your cock is so big. I cannot take the pain. You know that and yet you fuck my ass so hard).

Dad just laughed in her face and lay down next to her. She got closer to Dad like he was her lover. She was stroking his nipples and torso with her fingers and they were whispering to each other. She got up on one elbow and flipped her long, luscious black hair back and continued stroking his body.

Dad must have said something to her because she got up from the bed and after steadying herself for a second, stood up and flung her long hair back, making a loose juda (bun).

Then I heard Dad say "Woh dressing table kay paas ja aur pehla drawer khol." (Go to that dressing table and open the top drawer).

She walked sexily (her payals jingling) across the room to the dressing table that mom used. She opened the drawer.

Then Dad said "Drawer mein ek laal box hai. Woh la idhar". (There is a red box in the drawer. Bring it here.)

She came back with a red, rectangular, velvet jewelry box. Dad sat up on side of bed as she came over. He whispered something to her at which point she closed her eyes and covered them with her hands.

He opened the box and took out what looked like a very thick, long, gold chain. When he began to wrap it around Sushila's naked waist, I realized that it was a 'kamarbandh' (waist chain). The surprise & happiness on her face when she opened her eyes was worth seeing. Dad whispered something again to her and she began walking away from him.

Then he said "Zara dikha to Sushila kaisi lagti hai teri chikni kamar iss kamarbandh pehenkar. Idhar pass chal kar aa meri randi bai" (Show me how this looks on your naked waist Sushila. Come closer my whore maid).

She was sexily modeling it for him. He made her turn around and smacked her hard on her naked ass, making her yelp and jump up, startled. She just smiled sexily at him and continued to parade around the room, seductively swaying her ass.

As she turned around and walked away from him (showing him her freshly smacked & properly fucked ass), she put her hands behind her head and opened her juda (bun), flinging her near knee-length hair all around. Dad got up. His 10 inch cock was hard again.

He said "Idhar aa saali" (come here, bitch).

He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. He wrapped her hair around his wrist and pulled her close to him. She whimpered loudly and opened her mouth as if to receive a kiss from Dad.

Instead, he spat in her mouth and pushed her down on her knees and said "Ab choos mera lund kuttiya. Meri randi bai" (Suck my cock bitch. My slut maid).

Holding her tightly by her hair he turned her face up with one hand as she kneeled submissively on the floor and slapped her face with his free hand and spat on her as she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking. Years of experience had made her an expert cocksucker as I had learned first-hand that morning. She was able to take most of Dad's 10 inches into her mouth and down her throat and was furiously pumping his cock and kneading his balls. He was groaning loudly as Sushila bai sucked his cock as he tightly held onto her hair and fucked her mouth savagely. Her choking and coughing sounds were clearly audible.

After about 10 mins, he yanked her mouth off his cock using her hair as leverage. A mixture of spit and precum dripped down onto the floor as he pulled out of her battered jaw and throat. She continued to pump Dad's cock furiously with her hands, her eyes never leaving his gaze and her bangles jiggling loudly as she worked her master's monster cock like an expert.

Dad was about to cum and he loudly said "Apna muh bandh rakh meri randi bai" (Keep you mouth closed, my slut maid).

She shut her mouth (I guess she had originally intended to swallow his load). With a loud roar, Dad's cock spurted out jet after jet of cum on Sushila bai's face. After he was spent, Sushila opened her mouth and began to lick off any residual seed from his cock shaft, tip & balls. She smiled and continued to keep her eyes locked on him as she did this. She even looked towards the bedroom door and I got a full view of her cum-splattered face and slutty smile as she thirstily licked & slurped the cum off Dad's cock.

Dad finally let go of her hair after a few seconds and sat down on the bed tired. Sushila continued to kneel before him with her face splattered in cum, waiting for her master's next order.

"Chal nahanay chal mera saath ab" (Come bathe with me now). She got up on her feet.

Dad said "Ab chaat le mera muth apnay cheharay say" (Gather and lick my cum off your face now).

She collected Dad's cum that was on her face with her finger and licked her finger keeping eye contact with Dad and smiling like the cum slut that he had trained her to become. Dad caught her hair tightly and dragged her along the floor and into the bathroom.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to my room and jerked off furiously and came within seconds in my bathroom.

The day was turning out to be the most eventful of my life.

Part 4 to follow.