Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of my narrative when I saw my Dad fuck our housemaid.
1.4k words
3.86
13.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 continues here.

At about 5.30 pm (I had assumed Dad & Sushila had showered and napped a bit), I heard Dad's room door open and the sound of payals going towards kitchen. I came out of my room. Dad was sitting on sofa reading a magazine. He smiled at me and asked if I wanted tea. I said yes. He shouted to Sushila bai to make 2 cups of tea. He looked satisfied and fresh.

I asked him how often did he have sex with Sushila. He said, on average, he had at least one sexual encounter with her on a daily basis. Sometimes it was just a blowjob while he was in his office downstairs, while other times it was a quick fuck with Sushila bent over his desk or in her quarters adjoining his ground floor office.

He said it was great to have her body available to relieve stress at work and reduce tension. He told me that sessions like I had witnessed were rare. I asked him about the kamarbandh and if it was Mom's. He said he had bought it for Sushila specifically the previous week. Her birthday was coming up in a few days and he wanted to reward her for her 'services' over the years. I asked him if he paid her extra for sex. He said in addition to her monthly salary (her 'official' job was to clean our house, wash dishes & sweep his office and do laundry) of appx Rs. 1000 (this was in early 1990s), he paid her an annual 'bakshish' (bonus) of Rs. 12000 (one year's salary) and used to gift her trinkets of jewelry like the kamarbandh, bangles, nose ring, payals, saris, ear-rings and such. He had also setup an investment account for her early in their relationship (after she agreed to get her tubes tied) into which he contributed Rs. 15,000 a year and invested it himself. Over the 20+ year period he had been fucking her until then, this fund had grown to over Rs. 8 lacs. This sounded like despite his brutality with her, he had taken care of her financially at least.

As we were talking, Sushila came out carrying a tray with two cups of tea and some biscuits. She was now demurely dressed in a bright colored, traditional "kashta" sari. She had a small suitcase of stuff that she had brought up from her quarters to the flat in anticipation of spending time getting fucked by Dad for the weekend. She was wearing a blouse and apparently some of the jewelry that Dad had gifted her. Two gold chains hanging sexily above her cleavage (I got an eyeful when she bent down to pour tea for us). The kamarbandh, bangles, payals, nose ring and I noticed gold ear-rings as well. Her head was covered traditionally by her sari's pallu. Her hair appeared to be in a bun because I could not see it visible anywhere. She was looking fresh and clean. If someone had seen her then, they would never have guessed she was a low-class, maid-servant. She was smiling shyly, glancing at Dad from time to time as she poured the tea and served us biscuits.

Dad asked her "tunay khana khaya ki nahi abhi tak, ya sirf mera muth peekar khush hai?" (Did you eat any food yet or are you happy just feeding on my semen?)

I remembered that he had not given her the opportunity to eat her lunch that day because he wanted to sodomize her immediately after lunch.

She was appropriately shocked by his crude comment and said "Sahabji, mainay thoda khana khaya abhi". (Master, I ate a little food just now).

She was blushing furiously and covered her mouth with her sari and ran away to the kitchen humiliated. Dad and I just laughed.

After tea, Dad & I decided to go to the gymkhana for a walk and some drinks.

Dad instructed Sushila "hum bahar ja rahay hain abhi. Teen-chaar ghantay mein wapas aengay. Hum khana bahar hi khakar aengay. Tu tayyar rehena. Kamra saaf kar dena aur bistar badal dena. Aaj raat neend ko bhool jana". (We are going out now. Will be back after 3-4 hours. We will eat dinner out. You be ready. Clean the room and change the sheets. Tonight, you forget about sleeping.)

We came back home around 10pm after dinner & drinks at the gymkhana. When we entered the flat, Sushila came running towards the door. She had been watching TV. She was still dressed as she had been in the evening. She took one look at Dad and I could see the fear in her face. She knew that she was in for a brutal night. And she was right.

Wasting no time on small talk, he told her "Tu kamray mein ja aur tayyar ho ja chudnay kay liye saali" (Go to the bedroom and get ready to get fucked bitch).

He turned to me and said that I should watch this session for a bit from the keyhole again. It would be a valuable lesson for my interactions with maids going forward. Sushila had hurried to the bedroom already. Dad followed her, opening and undoing his belt while walking to the room. He shut the door. I took the chair from nearby and got into position to watch the proceedings.

Sushila bai was sitting on the stool by the dressing table. She had stripped off her sari and was sitting there totally bereft of any clothing. Around her naked waist was the gold kamarbandh that Dad had gifted her earlier in the day. She was wearing the two gold chains that she had on earlier in the evening and an assortment of bangles, earrings, payals, nose rings and a big red bindi on her forehead. Dad had gone into the bathroom upon entering the room. Sushila was taking off her earrings and bangles. Then she opened her juda, letting her luscious long hair fall loose and she started combing it in front of the mirror. She was smiling to herself looking down at her new kamarbandh and stroking it lovingly. Dad came out of the bathroom naked. He opened his cupboard and when he closed it, he had a horse cane (chabuk) in his hand.

All he said was "Chal meri randi, kuttiya ban bistar par, aaj teri chamdi uttar doonga" (Come my whore, get on all fours on the bed like a bitch. I'm going to whip your skin off today).

She started begging him not to beat her with the cane but she knew her fate was sealed. Her hesitation in obeying him led him to smack her tits with the cane as she tried to get up from the stool. She was already crying and sobbing as she got on all four on the bed, her ass facing Dad. Then he let her have it. He caned her ass and back at least two dozen times. She was howling in pain, her hair flying all over the place. She dared not move much, though, because she knew it would get worse if she did.

After Dad had his fill of beating her ass, he got on the bed & threw her down on the pillow. She was on her back, hair spread over the bed. She opened her legs for him eagerly despite wincing in pain when her ass and back touched the bed. He pushed her legs forward until her knees were almost near her shoulders. Dad put three fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking her. Within a minute Sushila bai was moaning in ecstasy as he furiously fingered her cunt. She was flinging her head from side to side and moaning loudly in pleasure. As her moaning got louder, he pulled out his fingers and licked them lustily.

Sushila cried out loudly "maalik andar dalo, bahar mat nikalo, mein ayeeeee" (Master, please fuck me now, don't pull out please. I am so wet and am going to cum). He plunged his fingers back inside her cunt and within seconds Sushila bai started shrieking in pleasure and lost control of her body as the orgasm washed over her. Dad pulled out his fingers and rammed his cock into her. As she came violently, he pounded her cunt mercilessly. He put one hand on her throat and started choking her. I could see that she was struggling for breath, but he started giving hard slaps on her face. This brutal fucking, choking and slapping continued for about 2-3 minutes at which point Dad ejaculated loudly inside her womb, all the while giving her filthy gaalis (abuses).

Then he let go of her throat and pulled out of her and collapsed next to her.

They were done for the night, as was I.