Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 07

Story Info
Last part of the narrative.
1.3k words
3.32
12.3k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sushila slowly got off the bed and reached for her blouse & petticoat.

Dad saw that and said "Haramzaadi saali mainay teray ko bola ki kapday pehen nahin na? Phir kyon pehenti hai kuttiya? Aaj tu nangi hi ghoom jab tak mein tujhay kapday pehenay ki aagya nahi doon. Samjhi raand?" (You fucking bitch. Did I tell you wear clothes? Why are you wearing them then bitch. Today you will roam around naked until I tell you to wear clothes. Understood slut?).

Saying that he smacked her ass a few times. Sushila was humiliated but had no choice in the matter.

She flung her long hair back and started to make a bun but then looked at Dad and asked "Maalik mein baal juda mein karoon? Kaam mein aasaani hogi sahab" (Master, can I please tie my hair into a bun? It will be easier for me to do my work then).

Dad said "Theekh hai, meri randi bai, baandh le. Ab jaa meray liye paani lekar aa aur apna kaam khatam kar" (Ok my whore maid. Tie it. Go now. Get me some water and finish your work).

It was an awesome sight to see this ripe, full bodied Maharashtrian kaamwali bai, buck naked except for payals, kamarbandh, earrings, chains and bangles, her long luscious black hair in an untidy juda, limping away from the room after having been mindlessly fucked and abused.

Dad put his pajamas back on. He was on the bed, I was sitting on sofa in the room. The phone rang. I picked up. It was my Mom. She had been in Delhi since the previous 3 days. She was calling to ask how things were going and to see if Indu had returned. I told her that Indu was due to come back later in the day but that Sushila had been doing all the housework & cooking in her absence. Once I mentioned Sushila's name, there was silence on the other end of the line. Then Mom asked to speak to Dad. He sat up on the bed, his legs on the floor and took the phone from me. He and Mom started talking. Within a few seconds, Sushila came back into the room. Completely naked as ordered earlier by Dad. She had the cleaning water & wet mop with her and she began to sweep the floor. Naturally, Dad and I started ogling tight, voluptuous naked body as it gyrated and swayed as she was on her hands & knees mopping the floor.

Even though Dad was talking to Mom on the phone, I could tell that he was paying attention only to Sushila bai. I also noticed a raging erection in his crotch area, clearly visible through his pajamas. Sushila saw it too. With one hand, Dad signaled to Sushila bai to come to him. He was holding the phone with the other hand with Mom still yapping away at the other end of the line.

Sushila put down her mop, went to the attached bathroom and a few seconds later came out with her hands washed. Dad lay down on his back on the bed. Cordless phone still in his one hand and set to his ear. Sushila bai got onto the bed on her hands and knees, straddling Dad's legs. She wordlessly undid the knot of his pajamas and pulled out his penis. His erection was rock hard. He continued to make conversation with Mom on the phone. Sushila let go of his cock and very slowly and sexily pulled open her juda and flung her luscious long black hair onto his torso. I could tell that his breathing was getting very shallow. Also, I was quite sure that Mom must have heard Sushila's bangles jiggling when she opened her juda.

Then Sushila grabbed Dad's cock in her right hand and jerked it slowly a few times. Her eyes were locked onto his and she had the smile of a seductive whore on her face. Her tongue was fluttering on her lips as she jerked her master's raging erection slowly and sensuously. Then she slid down a bit, bent over and began to lick Dad's balls and ran her tongue up & down his erect shaft. All the while she kept her eyes on him and was smiling like a whore. Dad was beginning to lose control. His breathing became heavier and it was getting difficult for him to talk. At that point, Sushila clamped down her mouth onto his cock and began to suck him furiously. Given his girth & length, she was only able to accommodate 65% of his shaft inside her mouth. Her face disappeared into his crotch and her hair was covering his torso. One of her bangled hands came up to pinch Dad's nipples and while the other was stroking his upper body while her head bobbed up & down on his cock.

Dad quickly told Mom "Darling I will talk to you later. I need to take another call. Bye" and hung up the phone.

He put his head back in ecstasy and one hand on Sushila's head as she continued fellating him, picking up speed. Her one hand was massaging his shaft and balls as she lustfully sucked his cock. Dad was really enjoying this.

He started talking dirty to her "Saali Sushila, meri Randi bai, wah wah kya choosti hai tu. Bahut zyada randi bann gayi tu. Uff poora lund lele apnay muh mein. Aaahhh, shabaash meri Raand" (Fuck Sushila, my maid whore, you are a great cocksucker. You have become a total slut. Take my cock fully into your mouth. Good).

Given that he had cum inside her not that long ago he was able to last for about 10-12 minutes at which point he roared loudly and came inside Sushila's mouth. She flipped back her hair so he could see her face as she swallowed his semen. Not one drop was wasted. After he had dumped his load completely, Sushila got up on her hands.

Dad said "Aapna muh khol aur dikhaa" (Open your mouth and show me).

She did so. I was stunned. She had taken his cum and kept it in her mouth and was showing Dad she had it in her mouth still.

Then Dad said "Ab satak le" (Now swallow it).

Which she did.

Then she smiled & said "Maalik aapnay nashta aur khanay mein dono time mujhay apna amrit diya hai. Bahut pasand aaya sahab. Aap mujhay aisay puri zindagi apna amrit pilatay rahiyay" (Master, you have given me your nectar for breakfast and lunch. I like it a master. Please keep giving me your nectar my whole life).

Dad did not reply but just grabbed her long hair and pulled her to him. Once again, she was expecting a kiss, but all she got was a bite on her neck and a mauling of her tits.

Then Dad said "Jaa ab kaam khatam kar. Aur iss bar apnay blouse petticoat pehen le nahi to kaam kabhi khatam nahi hoga aaj sirf teray ko chodta rahunga. Aisa kar, apni koi purani kashta sari pehen le aur baal juday mein karkay apna sarr dhak kar kaam kar. Jaisay tu karti hai jab tu kahin bahar ghoomti hai. Samjhi?" (Go and finish you work. This time wear your blouse and petticoat otherwise your work will never get done because I will keep fucking you. Wear some old sari of yours and put your hair up into a bun and cover your head while working like you do when you are outside of this house).

Sushila replied "ji maalik..samjhi" (Yes master, I understand)

Five minutes later she came back into the room to finish mopping the floor. This time dressed like a more typical kaamwali bai (traditional Indian maidservant).

I could not wait for that bitch Indu to come home so I could initiate her.

After witnessing what I had for the past 24+ hours I had a good understanding of sex. It had been like being in a porno movie. While Sushila bai cleaned the house, Dad took a nap and I went back to my room. I jerked off furiously in my bathroom and went to sleep for a few hours, waiting for Indu to return.