Caught Her Cheating

Story Info
Forced to suck black cock.
1.5k words
4.41
22.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers

I had been at work and got off early. I hurry home to see my girlfriend, we worked different shifts so didn't get to see each other much anymore. I loved her so much, she was so sexy.

Lisa had short red hair, was 5'7" tall and 130 pounds, had a perfect ass and b cup boobs. I was 5'8" 145 pounds and had my long brown hair to my shoulders.

We had met at work before our shifts got switched up.

I figured Lisa would still be in bed asleep so I quietly go in our apartment. Standing in our front room I hear talking coming from our bedroom. Listening harder I hear 2 voices. 1 is Lisa's the 2nd was a guys voice. I quickly walked into the bedroom.

I freaked out finding Lisa dressed in sexy lingerie and heels sitting on our bed beside a black guy, that wasn't wearing a shirt, kissing him rubbing over his muscled chest.

"What the fuck is this!" I yell. It scares both of them and they stand up. Lisa had on 4" heeled pumps and I noticed he stood 6" taller than her and was easily twice my weight.

"Omg Brad what the fuck are you doing home so early?" Lisa yells.

"I don't see how that matters, what does is what is going on here?" I yell back.

"Ok. I'm glad you finally caught me, Brad this is Josh, my lover, he gives me a real cock that satisfies me, not a small cock like ur little cock," she says. "I'm giving you a choice Brad, if you love me, like you say you do, you will be ok with me getting fucked by him and you can even watch. If you have a problem with it you can move out." Lisa tells me.

"Oh my God Lisa, please no, I love you so much and can't live without you," I whimper as I look at her wearing her blue bra, panties, garter belt and black stockings in her black pumps.

"So then, you are staying and ok with me having sex with Josh?" Lisa asks.

I nod my head saying "yes".

Lisa giggled, "your such a pussy Brad".

"Im not a pussy!" I yell.

"Yes you are and Ill prove it, if you want to continue living here with me then you will help me with Josh, you will get him hard for me," Lisa says.

"Do what?, huh what are you talking about?" I ask freaking out.

"You will get Josh's cock hard for me, you know what I mean, you will come over here get on your knees in front of him and get his big black cock out of his pants and get it hard for me." she says.

"I don't think so Lisa!" I yell.

"Ok, then come back in a hour and pack ur shit and be gone", she says.

My eyes start welling up. "Please Lisa don't do this," I beg her.

"Which is it sissy?" She asks.

I couldn't live without her. "Ill stay," I say. She points to the floor in front of Josh.

I slowly moved in front of him and go to my knees.

"Ok, hold on here," Josh says. "I haven't agreed to any of this, I'm saying this, for a sissy white boy to be sucking my cock he would need to be at least dressed up like a sissy."

"What do you mean Josh?" She asked him.

"He should be wearing like what you are", he told Lisa.

Lisa looked at me then him then down at what she had on. "Wow Josh, I'm sorry you're right," Lisa says. "Stand up sissy and get undressed " I stand up watching Josh sit on the bed.

"I'm waiting Brad ", Lisa says. I undress standing naked in front of them. "Ok, I'll help you put on what I'm wearing."

I watch as she pushed her panties off and stepped out of them, picking them up and on to the bed. Lisa slipped off her heels and unhooked the black stockings from the garter belt. Reached behind her unhooked the garter belt and her bra. She pulled both off and sits on the bed taking her stockings off sitting all except for garter belt on the bed beside her.

"Come here and turn around," she tells me. I do as told and she hooks the blue garter belt around my waist. "Pull the chair over her and sit down," she pointed to the chair.

I did as told and she showed me how to roll up the stockings to slide them up my legs, then how to hook them to the garter tabs.

Lisa hands me her sexy blue panties. I take them standing up and slide them up my legs to my waist. I freak, I felt my cock start to get hard.

Lisa stands up blue bra in hand. Having me put my arms through the straps and turn around hooking it behind me.

"My shoes will be to small for you, we will buy you a pair later ", she says turning me around to her. I quickly tucked my cock between my legs.

Lisa looks at me. "Ok, yes, gotta put some makeup on you and do something with your hair " she says taking my hand leading me to her makeup table having me sit facing away from table.

Standing nude in front of me she puts black eyeliner and mascara on me then blue eye shadow. Next came hot pink lipstick.

She stands back looking at me then grabbed a brush and brushes my hair with it over my face. I hear her get something behind me then freak out when she cuts bangs on me. Next she takes the long locks by my bangs and hooks them together on the back of my head with a blue hair clip.

Lisa standing back looking at me. "Oh I know, fingernails ", she says getting a set of long blue nails and the glue out putting on vanity. "Im sure you can do them yourself ".

I turn seeing me for first time and am shocked. I pretty much looked like a girl. I glue on the blue nails watching myself in the mirror. My cock got hard between my legs. I finished turning to them as they sit on the bed.

"I think he is a cute little sissy", Lisa says looking at Josh.

Josh motions me to stand up and I do. He looked me up and down. "Yeah and sexy enough to let suck my black cock ", he says motions me to the floor in front of him.

I am totally shaking as I go to my knees in front of Josh. I looked up at Lisa. "I'm waiting sissy, get his cock our and hard for me," she ordered me.

I watch my blue fingernailed hands reaching over undoing his pants. Josh raised up as I tugged them and his boxers off him. His soft fat blade cock was almost 6" long and only a foot from my mouth. I see my shaking hand reaching over grabbing his fat cock.

I started rubbing it and holding it up. It was so much bigger than mine. I slowly lean over to it and suck its fat head into my mouth. I suck on it's head while stroking its shaft.

"Wow omg Brad do it suck his black cock, you little sissy faggot ", Lisa says. "You look so hot sucking black cock ".

I feel his cock getting harder in my mouth and my cock was totally hard in my panties.

I slowly sucked more and more of his now hard 9" long fat black cock through my lips.

"Fuck yes sissy boy suck my my black cock like the bitch you are." Josh moaned.

I hated that hearing him made me more turned on. Without thinking about what I was doing I reach down between my legs into the panties I had on and pulled my hard cock up in the front of the panties. Realized that I had done that I quickly tried to hide it by covering my cock over with my panties, hoping they hadn't seen it.

But Lisa did see it.

"Oh my fucking god Brad ur hard, wow the little sissy faggot likes sucking black cock " she says giggling.

"I could have told you that, wow look he is almost taking it all way", he moans as I suck his cock faster. "Fuck yes sissy suck it, fuck, omg I'm going to cum!"

" Ur going to what!?" Lisa yells.

I felt his cock getting harder in my mouth and started jerking around as his cum shot into my mouth. Filling my mouth after a cpl squirts I raised off it as three more squirts on my face.

I shoot my load in my panties as Lisa screams in anger at both of us.

Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers