All Comments on 'Caught Her Cheating'

by Sissamber

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Arousing story. Be careful what you wish for, Lisa! Looks like Josh found himself a NEW girl !

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

This is almost the same way my wife introduced me to loving BBC. My wife had me dress, then she helped me with my make up. I felt like a total sissy slut as she escorted me to the living room and introduced me to 2 of her Black coworkers/lovers.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Oh he can't live without his girlfriend so he immediately goes gay and submissive. No real story here.

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

MMMMM what a very very hot story, i have had three black men in the past and i must say two out of the three were wonderfull and made me there woman totally. i wish i were still traveling and had them again and again. This story was so hot and i do hope there is more to follow, thank you, submissively diane

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I caught my girlfriend cheating, when I travelled for work. I had the guy's ass beat and burned her reputation to the point she couldn't show her face in public and moved out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fact that the GF gets mad at her BFs for "Cheating" is fucking PERFECT! Honestly, it just makes it better, since it's EXACTLY what she deserves <3

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

Such a hot story. I had to laugh at the end when the husband shot his load in his panties and stole her lovers cum from her. Poetic justice. She very well might have created a monster.. Got to give this a 10 star rating.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Fantastic start to what I hope will be many chapters.

I dream all the time about being dressed up, including make-up and lipstick, in front of my wife and sucking a big cock while she watched. Then, that big cock would fuck my sissy man-cunt and she would realize that her husband is truly a sissy faggot gay bottom bitch. Yes, that's me.

Please tell more chapters of this story.

BiGuyNextDoorBiGuyNextDoor3 months ago

The one and only black guy I was ever with, I had met at a local park. Sitting in his car, he became aware that I was wearing satin panties. It lit a fire in him and we drove to his nearby apartment. I thought that I was only going to suck him but he had different plans. My first time being penetrated was somewhat forced. But I still think back on that night wanting to relive it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissamber@Sissamber
I'm a crossdressing bottom, bottom only. I give oral to completion and receive anal. Love having cum shot on my face.