All Comments on 'Caught in a New Life Pt. 02'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FibaroFibaroalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Check out my Patreon for more

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Don't be mad at me, but this story is utter nonsense. He has all the trumps in his hand, is even thinking about a divorce and suddenly he agrees to wear a cock cage? How unbelievable is that! A multimillionaire would never go along with such nonsense. The slut would be exchanged faster than she can say ups. Since it is his second marriage, his lawyers have certainly had him write a pre-nup. So what does the stupid slut want? Or are you desperately looking for a way how it could be if you forget everything normal, that he becomes a sissy after all? A very miserable attempt in which the slut seeks help and information from unknown demi-world crooks but not from good counselors. Everything very, very weakly set up!

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

I love this so far, the power Lena doesn't realise she has yet. Can't wait to read more. ty Fibaro

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

Hay martens, hay it's a story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The blackmail is weak. A guy like that wouldn't fall for it. That's my biggest issue with most of these stories, they're in such a rush to get them trapped, the rest is predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...