All Comments on 'Caught in a New Life Pt. 05'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

julieslegs3julieslegs3over 2 years ago

It's great to see this new part, thank-you.

Mary124Mary124over 2 years ago

This is a great story, please write it soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've tried to read this a few times, but from the blackmail to now, it's just silly to think a guy like this would accept any of this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First he doesn't react to being caged, not easy to do, now some fat old hag has the speed and dexterity to enclose A metal band around his balls, an impossible task.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES