Caught in a New Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monroe couldn't believe that he was ordered around like this in his own home by a strange woman who had only just arrived here. He shouldn't be doing maids work and she shouldn't be telling him where or how he should sleep. Yet with his painful bottom and these embarrassing panties he couldn't find it in himself to protest. Instead all that came out was a pitiful. "Yes Nanny."

Now that he was in panties he wanted nothing more than to cover them up and as he went on to grab his sweat pants again. This attempt was cut short however by Ms. Thompson getting up and placing down her foot on them though. "You'll be wearing nothing but those panties today, you might earn yourself some clothes again tomorrow, but only if you carry on being a good boy. Those panties will remain a piece of your outfit until I think you learned your lesson though. Until that time you will wear a pair every day." Ms. Thompson said shocking him again. What she didn't say was that he would only be wearing panties from now on, there would be no returning yet dangling his old live in front of him like a carrot would help with his compliance. As long as he thought he could earn his freedoms back he wouldn't fight as much, not until it was too late.

A bright blush spread across Monroe's cheeks as he let go of his sweatpants and started moving out to fetch the vacuum cleaner. He was terrified of his wife who already respected him so little lately seeing him in these panties, but those were troubles for later. Maybe if he did a very good job he would earn his clothes back before she could get home, or at least he could have a bargaining chip to argue getting them back. That's what he hoped at least.

Ms. Thompson followed right along as he went to fetch the vacuum cleaner, obviously taking her job of keeping a close eye on him very seriously. She didn't let him out of her sight for a minute. Back in the room while he started vacuuming she started unloading her suitcases, filling up the closet with all her clothes, filling the room with some personal things like a picture frame of her with two women, a rather skinny slightly taller brown haired one and a voluptuous even taller redhaired one. Some of the suitcases just remained untouched however. The few spare outfits of his which had occupied the closet had been tossed out on the bed.

She was done unpacking just around the time Monroe was done vacuuming. "Alright, before you change the sheets on the bed let's go back to that room where you wanted to put me in first." Ms. Thompson said taking charge.

Once there she opened one of the drawers of the empty closet in that room and emptied the remainder of the package of panties in that drawer. "This is your one and only wardrobe from now on. You are only allowed to put on things from this wardrobe. If you earn your clothes back then this is where you'll find them and even then they'll only be the clothes I've selected and put in here, is that clear?" She asked sternly.

Monroe couldn't believe the audacity, but right now all he could manage to say was. "Yes Nanny." He desperately needed to earn some clothes back before his wife came home after all.

"Good, now show me where the guest bathroom is so I can unpack my toiletries." Ms. Thompson said and Monroe led her to a door right next to the guestroom. The bathroom was quite luxurious for a guest bathroom, it had a fairly big tub, and a spacey walk in shower. It was no where close to as big and luxurious as the master bathroom though, but as promised Ms. Thompson wouldn't invade Lena's privacy at all.

Going back to their bedroom Ms. Thompson had Monroe put new sheet on the bed, then instructed him on how to use the washing machine to clean the old ones. Monroe didn't like it one bit that on top of the chores he considered maid duties he had already gotten he was also required to operate the washing machine.

Although the morning had taken an early start for Monroe it had flown by in embarrassment and chores. Calling his buddy at the immigration office to investigate the cleaning company had completely slipped his mind. After all he had bigger worries now, worries like keeping his Nanny happy. It was the last thing he wanted to do, that woman deserved to rot in hell, but with how she scared him he didn't have much of a choice at all.

Now that lunchtime had arrived Ms. Thompson insisted on cooking it herself. Monroe was all for healthy home cooked meals, but he didn't like being treated as Ms. Thompson's assistant at all. The meal she cooked, a shrimp salad wasn't nearly enough for him either. She gave them both an equal portion that left Monroe hungry. He was a guy and taller besides he had done all the work this morning so he should get more. Instead of complaining however he quietly thanked his Nanny for the meal.

"Alright, starting now you have one hour to fix your bed. Like I said I don't care how you choose to sleep as long as it doesn't take more place than one person needs and is in the room where I'll be sleeping." Ms. Thompson said as Monroe was finishing up doing the dishes she had told him to do.

In a hurry Monroe rushed upstairs, Ms. Thompson following right behind him. He wasn't going to risk having to sleep on the floor. That didn't mean that he would leave it like that. Ms. Thompson wouldn't listen to him, but surely he could reason with Lena when she came back home. Sure she was mad at him, but she would also see that this was just ridiculous, besides she wouldn't let him sleep in a room with another woman would she? It didn't matter much that that woman was old and not attractive to Monroe right?

His first idea was to move the single person bed from the other room but it was way too heavy and Ms. Thompson wouldn't help him. In the end he had to settle for just moving the mattress, this was his home and tonight he wouldn't even have his own bed, well at least not the way it was looking right now.

After he had moved the mattress he spoke up again, trying to at least get some clothes for when Lena would be getting home. If she went out shopping she often did so with a lunch, but that meant she could come back home any time during the afternoon. "Excuse me Nanny, but could I put on some clothes before my wife comes home." Monroe asked as politely as he could manage. Calling this woman Nanny still made him Nauseous, but he didn't want all his efforts of following her rules to have been for naught.

"Well of course you can, follow along." Ms. Thompson said, leading Monroe to the room where his new closet was. This confused Monroe a little. Ms. Thompson had never left his side except for when he was on the toilet. When she was on the toilet she actually had him hold the door handle down so she would know if he tried doing anything stupid. As far as he knew though she had never come here again after dropping these panties in the drawer though.

"You can pick anything you want from this closet, If you really want to wear something more I suggest you put a pair over your head, or if you wrap it around your wrist a few times It might fit as a bracelet." She said with a smirk making him realise that she didn't mean that he could actually put on some real clothes.

The shock on his face was simply priceless, Monroe didn't think it was even the slightest bit funny though, all he felt was anger. Anger that this bitch had used yet another opportunity to embarrass him. God he wanted to lash out to her so badly, and he almost decided to do so, but seeing Ms. Thompson's daring look with her button at the ready all his anger was replaced by fear. He could almost feel that terrible shock already.

"I take it that you don't want to put anything else on? Well in that case I think it's time to carry on with the afternoon. Let's give your wife's bedroom a quick vacuuming as well and make her bed. Then we can watch some television." Ms. Thompson said managing to shock Monroe again. He still thought of the master bedroom and its bed as his. It didn't matter though, under the threat of another shock to his balls he got a move on and followed Ms. Thompson's instructions.

Once he was finally done and it was time to watch television it ended up being some stupid soap opera he couldn't even be bothered to learn the name off. Ms. Thompson clearly was very involved in the show however and he guessed speaking up making her miss a part or causing her to have to pause it would only cause her to get angry so he left it for what it was. It did get on his nerves though especially since he couldn't even get comfortable, having to lay on his stomach because his bottom hurt too much.

It was around seven o' clock when Lena came home to Monroe, clearly bored out of his mind and wearing panties watching yet another one of the multiple soap operas Ms. Thompson kept up with. The duo had an early diner just like Ms. Thompson always preferred. Lena herself had had a pretty nice and relaxing day. She had met up with some friends, done some shopping, had lunch with them followed by some more shopping and eventually she had ended up at Ben's bar for a snack and a drink over which she talked about the latest development with Ms. Thompson who hadn't seem to mess around this morning.

She had been curious about what she would find here all day long. Seeing Monroe laying on the couch with a bruised bottom and a pair of panties on, quietly watching the soap opera that clearly didn't interest him and throwing her an embarrassed shocked look the moment he noticed her was certainly a delight. She had been somewhat worried that Ms. Thompson wouldn't be able to handle Monroe, but it looked like she handled him pretty well; Without hesitation Lena snapped a quick picture of him. It had been an advise of Ben, a little insurance for if it would come to a case, more evidence that Monroe was a pervert she could no longer live with.

"Lena, so good to see..." Monroe started, embarrassed over being seen in panties, but determined to explain to his wife why Ms. Thompson needed to go or at least earn a private room back so he wouldn't have to sleep in one with this crazy bitch. He instantly got cut short by his wife though.

"Shut it!" She screamed before turning to Ms. Thompson and talking to her, completely ignoring him. "I hope my husband didn't give you too much trouble. Judging from his bottom I guess he didn't earn a day off his cum timer." Lena said more calmly.

"Ah Lena your home, I hope you had a great day. He didn't give me too much trouble no, I can easily handle him, but you're right, he certainly doesn't deserve a day off the cum timer just yet. I can't help but notice some frustrations arose when Monroe addressed you, you're understandably still mad about what he did to those poor girls right? Well I'll make sure he won't hassle you out of the blue anymore in the future. Now since his presence obviously hits a nerve would you prefer if I took him up to our room so you can have a quiet evening?" Ms. Thompson asked with a warm smile.

Lena was indeed still mad and seeing Monroe even as pitiful as he looked still enraged her so Ms. Thompson's offer sounded great. "That would be lovely. You don't have to go yet though, I mean I don't want to bother you." Lena said, not caring that Ms. Thompson gave away that she and Monroe would be sharing a room much to Monroe's shock.

"Oh that's no problem at all, you were right, Monroe can't be trusted alone for a minute so I won't leave his side. I'll probably just read a book for a bit and go to sleep, I've been up for a long time already to come here this early after all so I'm quite tired." Ms. Thompson said nicely.

Then all of a sudden her tone switched to a stern demanding one as she turned her attention to Monroe. "Monroe get up and go to bed right now, I'll be following right behind you. Don't make me spank you again in front of your wife!" She said getting an amused smirk on Lena's face. it was clear that his wife was still too mad and no ally at all at the moment. Wanting to avoid further shame he had no option but to comply, his wife looked more eager to see him get spanked than she was to intervene and with the shock ring around his balls he was completely at Ms. Thompson's mercy.

Moving upstairs he got in bed in his panties. It might not be much, but he certainly didn't want to sleep naked in a room with Ms. Thompson. Much to his shock and disturbance she started stripping right in front of him, not even bothering to make him look away, something he quickly did anyways. She changed in her nightie and got in bed, reading for about half an hour before quickly shutting off the light and going to sleep, snoring loudly within five minutes.

Monroe wasn't ready to sleep at all, he was too shocked recounting what had happened today, the confrontation with his wife, the fact that he was wearing panties or couldn't sleep on his back like he used to anymore with his hurting bottom. The fact that he wasn't tired yet, that Ms. Thompson was snoring loudly and that he was basically sleeping on a mattress on the floor didn't help either. Tonight was going to be a very long night.

With Monroe out of sight and under control Lena could relax again without worries. She was surprised at how mad she still got upon seeing her husband, but what he had done was intolerable to say the least. It would need more than a day to cool down. After watching television for a couple of hours she decided to go to bed as well where another fun surprise awaited her, a freshly cleaned room and a made bed. Knowing she didn't have to worry about Monroe she fell asleep like a rose.

12