Caught In Self-Bondage & Punished Ch. 02

Story Info
Margo is forced into free-use.
3.7k words
4.32
9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm awoken suddenly when the blindfold is ripped off my head, exposing my sensitive eyes to the sunlight pouring in from the window opposite. Blinking away the haze of sleep, I try to reach to rub my eyes, only to realise I am still in handcuffs. The realization brings me back down to reality, remembering the events of last night. I must've fallen asleep after he left me last night... Prick.

"You've got two options." He stated, leaning over me, his voice was low and firm. "To pay rent, you can do whatever I say, whenever I say it, or you can pack your things and get out by Monday." He spat at me. I stared back at him, silent and wide-eyed. He unbuckled the gag around my mouth and I breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he pulled it away, letting a small moan escape as I closed my mouth for the first time in hours.

"Please, Damien..." I attempted to reason with him, mustering a small smile. "I'll have the money to you soon, you know I got fired last month." I tried to put on a sweet voice, that usually gets him to back off.

I watched intently as he sighed, shaking his head as he tutted at me. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out a pen and a letter. My face dropped immediately as I read the title of the letter, written in big, bold, red, text.

EVICTION NOTICE

"You must have forgotten that your name is not in the lease." He clicked the pen and pressed it to the paper. "As soon as I sign this, you legally have 3 days to vacate."

"No! Please!" I pulled against the cuffs in desperation, hissing as I'm reminded of the friction burns I sustained last night. "Please. Don't kick me out. I'll do your laundry, I'll clean your room, whatever!" I begged, before remembering I'm naked and being overcome with embarrassment at the thought of what I must look like to him right now. I instinctively tried to cover myself up, only managing to scrunch my shoulders a bit before flopping back down onto the bed. I felt a little better as he folded the letter back up, placing it back in his pocket.

"Good choice." He leaned over my body with a pair of bolt cutters, and cut the metal binding my ankles together. I rolled over, allowing him access to my wrists. As he cut them off, the overwhelming feeling of relief almost made me forget what I'd gotten myself into. It felt so good to move my legs and arms. I wiped the dried saliva off my cheeks and chin, feeling thankful to be able to use my limbs again.

"Clean yourself up, and come downstairs."

In the shower, I struggle for around ten minutes, trying to pull and push the buttplug out of me. It's so sore when I finally get it out, dropping it on the floor as I breathe a sigh of relief.

I let the hot water wash over my sensitive skin, easing the stinging. Maybe this could be a good thing. If he lets me stay here rent-free in exchange for cleaning up after him, that's not so bad. It's better than homelessness.

But is it just going to be cleaning though?

I push the thought away as I rinse the suds off my body, and gently massage my sore jaw and cheeks. He just wanted to grab my attention. I always ignore him and change the subject when he brings up anything to do with owing him. This was the only way he could get to me. Besides, I think I liked it.

I feel my cheeks burning up as I recall last night's events. 'Sit here with my cum up your ass and think about your pathetic spending habits.' Damien's words ring in my ears. I couldn't think about my spending habits at all. All I could think about was how his balls felt slamming against my pussy as he assaulted my asshole. It hurt. My ass still hurt. But the feeling of being invaded, violated and humiliated gave me the greatest thrill I've ever felt in my life. It was pure euphoria.

I felt guilty at first when I opened the package and saw all the debauched items I'd bought. It was exciting, but also shameful. I have kept my desires under lock and key for years, never revealing this side of me to any of my partners. But when Damien took control and took my choices from me, it was almost like I'd been absolved of my guilt. I didn't have to think about how embarrassed I was to be into this kind of thing, I didn't have to think at all. I didn't have control. I wasn't responsible. And it was bliss.

I quickly dried and dressed myself, thoughts racing through my mind at speed. Part of me is dreading going downstairs and facing what awaits me. But part of me is also chomping at the bit to stir up some trouble for myself.

Walking downstairs, I notice Damien leaning on the kitchen island, having what looks to be a very funny conversation with our other roommate, Rebecca. She laughs loudly as he smiles at her, playfully hitting his shoulder. Strange.

I say my good mornings, shuffling over to the coffee pot behind Damien. I feel incredibly awkward as I get no response, feeling their eyes on the back of my head.

"Strip." I hear from behind me. I turn to face Damien, his face painted with a sick grin. My eyes dart between him and Rebecca, sitting on the other side of the island, the same unnerving grin decorating her face. They're not together, are they? Surely not...

"You heard him, pet." Rebecca purrs, pointing at me with her finger, adorned with beautiful glossy red nails. She always looked so effortlessly put together. My heart skips a beat as I stare back at them blankly, clearly confused and slightly scared. Why is Rebecca on his side? That's not fair!

"So you're with him now?" I say accusingly, emphasising by waving my hand frustratedly at Damien. I put both hands on my hips as they start chuckling together, exchanging amused looks. Damien once again pulls the notice from his back pocket, slamming it down flat on the kitchen island, and turning to use my coffee pot to make his own.

My breathing quickens as I catch a glimpse of the bright red text on the letter again. I can feel tiny beads of sweat start to form on my forehead, making my hair stick to my skin. I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand silently, stalling.

"Every time you disobey, you get to pick out of this box," Rebecca states, leaning over to pick up a plastic storage container. "You'll wear your choice for the rest of the day." Looking closer, I realise it is filled with the contents of my bedside drawers. All the sex toys and kink items I've secretly collected over the years. They're using my own perversion against me. My face burns bright red as I look at her holding the box, smirking smugly. I fling my hands up to cover my face, embarrassment overwhelming all of my senses. Tiny tears start to prickle in my eyes as I begin to process how quickly the situation has accelerated well out of my control. I had no idea Rebecca and Damien were... a thing.

"So strip off into your birthday suit, and pick a gift from the box." Damien commands. I can't take my eyes off the box, but I can hear the smile in his words, and I can feel him approaching me from behind. As I stand there, frozen in shock, I feel Damien put his hands on my waist, toying with the waistband of my shorts. I don't know why, but I just stood there. I stood there silently as he pulled them down to my ankles, quickly moving back up to grip the hem of my shirt, taking no pause before lifting it over my head. I averted my gaze from the box, shamefully looking down at my feet. I felt him unclip my bra, and I instinctively moved my hands to cover myself, holding the straps up. Then he suddenly yanked my panties down, exposing my pussy to them both. I attempt to cover myself, but my bra falls as I try, sending me into a small panic as I desperately try to preserve my dignity, eliciting a few laughs from the pair as my bra falls to the floor, joining my shirt, shorts and panties.

"Box." Damien reminds me as he rejoins Rebecca's side, still holding the box out to me. I hesitate for a second before letting my arms fall to my sides, earning an affectionate 'good girl' from Rebecca. For the first time, I take a look at the box and consider the options, knowing I have no real way of getting out of this. My fears are realised as I look over the items. They found everything. Dildos, vibrators, collar, nipple clamps, gag, blindfold, tape and buttplugs. Fuck. I should've bought less kinky shit and more normal shit... like lacy underwear or something. Why did I do this to myself?

'What is the least mentally abrasive item in the box?' I ask myself as I ponder the collection. Something that won't restrict me, enter me, or cause me pain... God, what is wrong with me? I reach out and pick up the collar, unbuckling it and holding it in my hands, pausing a moment before wrapping it around my neck. I don't dare look up to meet their gazes as I buckle it, keeping my eyes on my feet as my arms fall back into their previous position at my sides.

"And another, for making me strip you myself, instead of taking your second chance and obeying," Damien demands, calling my attention to him as I frown and pout at him.

"That's so not fair!" I exclaim, stamping my foot in protest. Damien says nothing, only offering a glance at the eviction notice still on display on the island. The little tears gather as they well up in my eyes, threatening to spill over any second as they blur my vision. Now what? I blink rapidly to try to focus on the box, evaluating the options left over. I shakily reach out for the nipple clamps, tears finally spilling over as I carefully put them on each of my nipples. They're not going in me, and they're not restricting my movement, it's the only 'normal' choice left. Not that any of this is even slightly normal.

Rebecca takes the opportunity to slap one of the clamps, making me yelp and grip my sensitive breast, shooting her an aggressive look. "Make us some popcorn, doll." She caresses my waist, stroking over the skin of my hip, where my panties would usually rest. I watch as Damien grabs her other hand, pulling her away from me and guiding her to the living room. I can still see them as he leans back on the couch, Rebecca straddling him as they giggle and talk.

I reluctantly made popcorn, tossing the bag in the microwave, burning it a little on purpose, and chucking the contents into a bowl. Every movement reminded me of the leather around my neck and the pressure on my nipples. I could see my naked reflection in the glass of the oven. I avoided looking at any more reflective surfaces, not able to bear the shame of my current state. As I walked into the living room I saw Shrek 2 on the TV, my favourite movie. I placed the bowl on the coffee table and turned to watch the movie, standing still, and enamoured.

Rebecca clearing her throat breaks me from my trance, turning to look at her I see her motioning for me to come to her. I rolled my eyes and shrugged over to her.

"Kneel." She demanded. Scoffing, I knelt down on the floor in front of them. Rebecca reached her hand out to stroke my cheek, pushing a lock of hair away from my scowling face. Her nails grazed my cheekbone, creating a little wave of goosebumps down my neck and back. It felt nice. I leaned into her hand a little bit, feeling the first bit of comfort I'd felt all day. Suddenly, she moved her hand to take a fistful of my hair, pulling on it hard. I hurled my arms up to my head, yelping and hissing at the pain. She dragged me by my hair, forcing me to crawl on all fours, around to kneel between Damien's knees. She held my head inches away from his crotch as he undid his buckle, letting his hard cock spring out from his waistband, slapping my cheek. He laughed as he pulled his pants all the way down, gripping his cock. I clenched my eyes shut and did my best to turn away from it, only for Rebecca to violently jerk me forward, pressing my face against his balls. My pussy twinged. Why does my body betray me like this?

I let out a few muffled sobs as his balls spread over my nose and eyes. I could feel him whacking his cock against my forehead as I struggled, being held firmly by Rebecca's unyielding grip. The smell of ball sweat is the only thing I can think about as tears start to fall yet again. I was almost relieved when she pulled me up, allowing me to catch a breath, but I knew better. She immediately pushed me down onto Damiens cock, the tip piercing my mouth with ease. I moved my hand up to brace myself against Damien's thighs, fighting against Rebecca, forcing me down his shaft as I sputtered and gagged, drool already bubbling and dripping down his balls.

"Pathetic." She spat. "Don't you dare take that cock out of your mouth." She warned me, slamming her hand down on my bare ass, causing me to jolt forwards, choking myself on Damiens cock. She releases me, and I keep my mouth wrapped around him. I can feel my juices leaking down my thighs, uncontained by any clothing. Rebecca must have quite a sight right now. Staring at me, on all fours, head bouncing up and down, bare pussy glistening, and my (still loose from the plug) asshole clenching occasionally when Damien thrusts himself into the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

I hear Rebecca fiddling with something behind me. "You'd better put some effort into that. If he doesn't cum in 5 minutes, it'll be my turn to stretch your little asshole." She chortles as Damien tugs my hair, turning my head to look at her. My heart plunges to my stomach as I stare at her, Damien's cock still pressing against the inside of my cheek. Fuck. My dildo. She's put my dildo onto a strap. No no no... That is way too big for my butt! I stare at it in shock, remembering just how thick it was when I couldn't get it inside my pussy after I bought it.

Hurriedly, I move my hands to start massaging Damiens balls as I frantically bop my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his tip and along his shaft. I feel like such a whore. I'm slurping and gagging like I'm getting paid to. There's no way I can let her fuck me with that. It'll kill me!

My jaw starts to ache as I desperately try to make Damien cum. He hasn't moved or even made a sound. I look up at him, seeing him smirking down at me, not even so much as a drop of sweat on his forehead. I look back down, putting all of my focus into this man's cock. Nothing I do seems to get any kind of response, other than sometimes if I overdo it and gag, I feel his cock twitch. Oh god...

I lift my head up, take a deep breath, and slam my head back down, taking the full length of his cock down my throat. Tears fall down my patchy, red face as I gag, holding myself there as he spasms. Strings of drool trail from my mouth, onto the floor as I choke and cough. Finally, I feel his legs start to tense. I keep pushing him down my throat, feeling the tip of cock trigger my gag reflex over and over again, forcing a gargled, broken noise from me each time.

All of a sudden, my head is ripped back by my hair, so much saliva running down my chin and neck as I gasp for breath.

"Too late," She says, smirking down at me before pushing my head back down onto Damiens cock. I pushed back, lifting my head back up in defiance.

"No! Please! Just a little longer." I pleaded, degrading myself by begging to suck the cock of the man who violated me just hours ago. She positioned herself behind me, pressing the tip of her cock against my asshole.

"Get that dick back down your throat. Now!" She shouted, slamming her hand down on my ass again, leaving a perfect, welted hand-print. A sob escaped my lips before they parted around Damien yet again, obediently bouncing my head up and down as more tears spilt over. I knelt there helplessly as she pushed into me more and more, a fiery burning sensation spreading inside me. I tried to lift myself to protest, but Damien quickly pushed me back down, keeping a firm hand on my head.

She pushed harder as I screamed out, muffled by the bubbles of spit gathering again around my mouth. Every time I moved away from her, Damien would slam his cock into the back of my throat, making me start choking and crying. It felt like she was splitting me in half, the pain was so white hot, stretching me far beyond what I'd experienced before..

I flung my arms back, pushing Rebecca's hips away from me. She slams her hand down onto my already bruised ass cheek once again but the pain in my hole is greater. I continue to push her weakly, grunting and moaning as Damien fucks my face.

I feel the dreaded and familiar feeling of cold metal against the flesh of my wrist. I force out a garbled "No!", desperately fighting against Damiens's grip on my head, to no avail. She quickly locks both of my hands behind my back, resuming her position behind me, pressing the tip of her cock against me. I'm fucked. Im so fucked.

I sob as she thrusts into me, forcing my sore hole open all the way. This time, my pussy juice collected on my thighs, not my ass. The sensation of a raw assfucking is almost unbearable. It burns, and stings. It feels like she's fucking me with a toilet brush. I almost praise god as I hear her finally spit on my ass, letting it coat the dildo as she moves the tip in and out. The sharp pain in my ass fades to a dull, burning ache as she pumps in and out, slowly increasing her depth. I feel so full. I've never had anything this big inside my ass before, it feels... degrading. Then why am I so wet? Why is my pussy clenching?

"You like this, don't you baby?" Rebecca teases from behind me, reaching down to rub circles around my swollen slit. I mentally slap myself as a deep moan falls from my lips, my eyes rolling back into my head. Oh my god, I didn't know I was so close to cumming. This can't be happening.

Rebecca starts to drill my ass, faster and harder, slamming into me so hard, the distinct sound of her hips slamming into my ass cheeks rings throughout the whole house. Each thrust launches me forward, deeper into the thick hard cock jammed to my mouth. She has magical fingers, dancing around my clit, flicking and rubbing at pace, keeping a perfect rhythm.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as I let my moans flow freely from my stuffed mouth. I feel my body start to tense, my pussy throbbing uncontrollably as I dig my nails into Damiens's thighs. Deep groans rumble from my throat as she senses my impending orgasm, picking up her pace on my clit as I shake under her, feeling her massive cock stretching me open.

As it finally hits, my groans turn into garbled screams as my body goes rigid, pulses of pleasure coursing through me, every beat making my body jerk and writhe. Damien suddenly pulls me up by my hair, holding me as I look up at him with half-closed eyes, mouth still agape. I'm too weak to resist him as I focus all of my remaining strength on remaining upright. He rapidly jerks himself off, smacking the tip against my cheek. He cums hard, throwing his head back as he groans, spurting ropes of hot cum all over my face. I clenched my eyes shut and sucked my lips in as he coated my face, dripping down over my eyes.

He handed the ball of my hair to Rebecca, who yanked me back to lie flat on my back on the floor. I kept my eyes and mouth sealed shut, the thought of getting his cum in my mouth making me want to hurl. My body still twitched and throbbed as I came down from my orgasm, breathing heavily. I rolled onto my front, lifting my hands up and humming loudly to signal for them to let me go. I hear the sound of a key hitting the floor somewhere next to me, followed by their collective laughter.

"There you go." Says Damien, as I hear their footsteps retreating upstairs. I let out a frustrated scream as I roll around on the floor, blind, feeling around for the key as the credits roll on Shrek in the background.

I need to get a job.