Selfbondage in the Woods

Story Info
Megan tries outdoor self-bondage for the first time.
1.3k words
4.6
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night as the humidity clung to Megan's skin as she made her way up the trail. Heading into the woods leaving the dim lighting of the parking lot behind her the only noises to be heard were the crunch of rocks under her feet and the rustle of her gear in her backpack.

She had been waiting for it to finally get warm again and tonight was the perfect night, Megan was a bondage fanatic and loved self-bondage and the thrill at the idea of being discovered. However, she never had the guts to go out in public or go through with the idea but tonight was going to be different.

Megan had come to one of her favorite parks, an old quarry that was off the beaten path and almost no one knew about, except for one small sign most people wouldn't even have known it was a public park. She and her friends used to ride their bikes up here as kids and go swimming in the old quarry which had since been closed due to budget cuts leaving the park often unused.

She hiked up the trail for about fifteen minutes and before she got to the quarry entrance she turned off the trail climbing a short hill to the top of a rockface. Megan knew exactly what she was looking for, she and her friends used to sunbathe up here, and long before now an old antenna tower was placed on the hilltop, gone now but a metal eye bolt sunk into the rocks to hold the structure up still remained.

With her flashlight, she found the spot and dropped her backpack. Out of the bag, she grabbed her gear for the night's adventure. Two pairs of leather cuffs one for her feet and one for her wrists both accompanied by locks. A penis gag, blindfold, and a rabbit toy to help make her night a little hotter. Lastly, a timer lockbox for her to keep the locks away while she was bound, forcing her to be restrained for however long she decided.

Megan stripped, shoving her clothes in the bag, the hot summer air surrounding her with a light breeze teasing her exposed sex and gently blowing against her breasts. Megan Grabbed her toy and setting it to the random mode slipped it inside of her as she let out a moan as the toy immediately started on a high frequency buzzing between her legs.

She then kneeled and tossing her bag to the side she grabbed the ball gag, shoving it into her mouth buckling it behind her head, and securing it with a small lock. She then grabbed the leather set of cuffs and belted them around each of her ankles limiting her mobility with a short chain in between, she did the same with her wrists now forcing her to crawl over to grab the last few items.

Megan placed locks on her cuffs and then grabbing a large padlock she locked the short chain between her ankles to the eye bolt on the rock anchoring herself in place. With that she placed the keys in the lockbox setting the timer for five hours and double checking she closed the lockbox attaching it to the bolt in the rock as well so she couldn't accidentally knock it out of reach. Megan then dawned her blindfold clicked off her flashlight and lay down on the cool rock already anticipating her first orgasm.

It didn't take long as soon the irregular rhythm of the toy lodged in between her legs sent her over the edge as she screamed into the gag, contorting her body as she pulled on her cuffs but she was held steadfast by her anchor. This repeated a few more times, often speeding up and then stopping leaving Megan on the edge and frustrated. She had no idea how long it had been but her body ached and drool was pouring out from behind her gag.

She had to look hot, a damsel in distress, bound prisoner on a pedestal in the moonlight helpless. She imagined herself being punished by a cruel mistress, forced to spend the night outside for disobedience.

Megan was about to orgasm when she stopped wriggling and fell silent, were those footsteps? She swore she heard a voice or was she imagining things? She listened and she thought someone was coming up the trail, a jogger by the sound of it. Who was out this late she had gotten here at eleven so it couldn't be later than three-thirty as the lockbox had not opened yet. Her heart raced as she tried to calm herself, if she was quiet hopefully they would pass her by.

As the voice drew nearer so did an orgasm for Megan, she tried to keep quiet but luck was not on her side. Right as the jogger passed a mind-shattering orgasm hit her as she screamed into her gag and pulled on her cuffs resulting in a long clang against the metal bolt.

The voice stopped and all was quiet for a second as Megan held her breath. She then heard some scraping and she knew that someone was standing before her. "Hello, there sweetie" A high-pitched female voice called out from the darkness.

Megan's worst nightmare had come true; she had been found, naked, bound, and helpless. "Nice little setup you have here and a great spot. You look really hot like that." Megan tried to pull against her cuffs but knew she had nowhere to go. "I wondered who else was here at this time of night when I saw another car here, I like to go jogging after work. I hate working out but it helps me keep fit. It looks like you are enjoying yourself much more than I am."

Megan was indeed enjoying herself as evidenced by the pile of drool dripping down the rock that was accompanied by a pool of cum dripping from between her legs from orgasm after orgasm. "Well I won't disturb your fun since it looks like you got yourself into this mess but since you look so content and your timer says twenty minutes on it I will let you stay like that for a bit longer." Megan realized what she was about to do and squirmed trying to grab the lock but in vain as her tormentor leaned down pushing her cuffed hands away and grabbed a hold of the lockbox.

With a beep Megan's heart dropped. Before she could think about what had just happened her bare ass was lit on fire by a sharp slap causing her to once again bite down on her gag and try to wriggle away from the pain. "I added an extra three hours so you'll get to have plenty more fun tonight. My name is Rylee just in case you were wondering, I think this is super hot and if you ever want to get bound a little more harshly and have no way out let me know. I put my number in your bag and it looks like we both have our nights free."

She let out a giggle and slapped Megan's other bare cheek cutting the silence of the dark night with a loud smack. With that, she scrambled down the ledge and her footsteps trotted off into the distance. Megan lay there trying to process what happened. She was exhausted and now stuck for another three hours naked and restrained her body already suffering almost five hours of torment. With that thought, she smiled to herself behind her gag perhaps she would call Rylee after all when she got out of this, and with that another orgasm washed over her and her moans echoed into the empty woods on that hot and steamy night.