Caught in the Act

Story Info
Caught out by my husband.
1.3k words
2.85
37.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The people who read my stories will know that, to say the least, I'm not shy. I have met quite a few people, of both genders, and have enjoyed sex with them. My husband is, or was, totally unaware of such liaisons, although I've always wanted him to watch me. To be fair, I'd always wanted to watch him with another woman, too.

Anyway, let me tell you what happened a couple of years ago. Hubby was away and I'd gone out with an old friend for the day. We'd had a few drinks and, well, I invited him back to mine. I'd only had a couple of drinks, so I drove us back to my house and he left his car in town. We'd not seen each other for months so we had a lot of catching up to do, mainly between the sheets. After fucking each other's brains out, we were just lying there, kissing and touching, when his mobile rang. It was his wife basically wondering where the hell he'd got to. As he was explaining to her that he'd got pissed with his mates and he was going to spend the night on somebody's sofa, I started licking his cock. He was desperately trying not to moan while still grovelling to his wife. Anyway, the conversation ended, and we had another frantic fuck.

We woke up at about 8am. Shit, he announced, I'd better get back. He hastily dressed. I just slipped some knickers on and grabbed a coat, knowing I wouldn't be getting out of the car. I looked round the bedroom, clothes everywhere, the bed a right tip. I giggled as I noticed the pillows in the middle of the bed, my favourite way of getting my bum in the air for some real deep shagging. My stockings still attached to the bedhead where I'd tied his hands at some point. A pair of knickers in a scrunched-up ball, on the bed, covered in spunk from wiping his cock after I'd wanked him. I'll sort this later, I thought, as we ran out of the door.

I dropped him by his car, a quick kiss, and away he went. I drove home.

Oh, my Fucking God!!! Hubby's car on the drive. I went in the house hoping to find him in the kitchen making coffee or something. We live in a bungalow and, as soon as I opened the door, saw him in the bedroom doorway. My mouth just fell open. He turned to face me and muttered, "Somebody had a pleasant evening, didn't they". He went in the bedroom.

"Rough night's sleep?"

I followed him in. He leant over the bed and patted the pile of pillows.

"Did he manage to get it deep enough for you..............I'm assuming there was only one man involved."

I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry", I said, knowing there was no point trying to deny it. He came and stood over me. As he looked down, he had a puzzled look on his face. I looked down and my coat had partially opened when I sat down, my bare tits now on view. I put my head in my hands and started to cry, not real, I must confess, but more of a 'can't think of what else to do' response to my situation.

He gestured for me to come to him. I stood up and he put his arms round me.

"I came back early because I tried to ring you last night and you didn't answer. I was worried that something had happened to you."

"I'm sorry", I repeated. More tears, actually some real ones this time.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm shocked to find out what you've been up to, and pissed off, but I'm also very relieved to find you're alright."

I kissed him on the lips.

"I sometimes fantasize of coming home to find you naked under a coat", he said. He put his hands in the coat and, feeling my knickers, said, "Well, nearly naked". I was quite taken back by what was happening here. Shouldn't he slap me round the face?

He pushed the coat off my shoulders and pushed his hands down my knickers, squeezing my bum cheeks. I started to unbutton his shirt. We kissed again, both getting quite breathless. I undid his belt and pulled his zip down. God, he had a raging hard on. He lay on the bed as I took his shoes and socks off, then his pants. I leant forward and put my lips round his cock.

"Did you tie him or did he tie you", he asked, reaching back and pulling on the stockings.

"We did it to each other", I volunteered.

"And which turned you on the most?"

"Me tying him".

"Well do me now", he ordered. I straddled his belly and leant forward to tie his hands.

"What did he do while you were tying him." I was surprised that he wanted the details, but I could feel his cock so stiff against my bum, so I played along. I reached behind me and put his cock inside the elastic of my knickers, so it was against my bum.

Leaning forwards again, I whispered in his ear, "He licked my tits and gently bit my nipples." He dutifully did the same and my pussy started dripping as the sweet sensation circulated through my body.

His wrists, now firmly anchored to the bed, stretched the nylon stockings as he tried to reach my tits. I leant to the side letting one hand have a feel, then moved back out of his reach, laughing while I did it. I leant back and, reaching behind me, inside my knickers, put the tip of his cock inside my pussy. Up on my knees I started to gyrate but only letting the tip inside. He lifted his arse to get more in, but, as he did so, I lifted myself higher.

"You're not fucking me yet, mister."

"You can be such a bitch, you know."

"You're loving it, aren't you, mister."

"Did he get this treatment?"

"Yes, until I did this", said, as I eased myself down, letting the full-length in. I started to move my arse in circular motions, quite slowly at first. I leant forward again, so he could pay some attention to my tits with his mouth. Then I got that first wave of heat in my pussy, making me gasp aloud.

"Did he make you cum". Shit, how do I answer that question.

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "Fuck, yes.".

I was more shocked when he said, "Good!"

That's when we fucked like crazy. I sat upright and literally bounced up and down on his cock. I couldn't help but cry out loud as I came again and again, squirting like crazy.

"Fuck me, fuck me", I begged him. I hadn't the strength to sit up now. Leant forward on him, my arse going up and down like a bitch on heat, he bit into tits, making me squeal.

I undid his hands and in one single movement he threw me over the pile of pillows and rammed into me again, doggy style. I just whimpered as he fucked me again.

We lay there afterwards, side by side, holding hands.

"I'm sorry," I started to say.

"Shhhh. Not now", he whispered as he turned to me and put his fingers on my mouth. "You're an incredibly sexy woman."

"I promise...........", I started to say something again.

"Don't promise anything. You don't need to".

"But I don't want you to feel bad about me".

"I don't feel bad about you. You have needs, we all get urges. Whenever you need to see your friends, that's OK."

"I don't do it very often, you know".

Then his next words shook me to the core. "Maybe next time, you'll invite me along".

I turned to look at him and, raising myself on one elbow, ran my fingers down his belly. As I kissed his lips I said, "You're amazing".