All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by mrsrobinsonxx

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least there was acceptance of her actions.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Even if it’s his fantasy, the fact that you had deceived him for years should have made him furious. Then to disrespect his house by fucking another man on it?

Sorry; but the person being tied up is you. A belt to your ass and then the largest dildo you have to stretch out your holes. Two dildos if necessary.

Once you’ve been sufficiently punished for lying, then we’ll fuck like bunnies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck!!!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Standard cuckold/slut wife quickie story. Nothing special here but now that the foolish husband knows, he wants a 3some? Of course, she'll probably open herself up to many men. Better to leave and divorce her slutty ass. Just a sad uninteresting tale of infidelity.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Just another willing cuck.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 1 year ago

why did they get married?

was it the cool thing to do?

maybe you can tell me what your wedding vows were .... i d love to hear them

i bet that they can t even remember them .... lol

1 * 100 limp dicks and 5 buckets of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When do I get invited ? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I invited him back to mine." What were they mining for, gold or coal? I realize this is largely a British colloquialism, but instead of distracting the thoughts of many readers, why not say something like, "I invited him back to my flat" (or house, or place, etc) instead? Please keep writing, but please find an editor, as there were many errors.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very nicely done.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No, You're a sick motherfucker! And so is your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck and slut/whore story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just terrible. Weak sissy husband and slut wife. Such a lovely combination. No worries, though, STD's are on the way to the rescue and we won't have to think about these two much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's amazing???? No, he's as fucked up as she is.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Nothing like betraying the one you swore to love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I left my work meeting early because my wife didn't answer my call while I was on break. She knew that I was going to call to let her know if I would be early enough to get the children. I asked my boss if I could leave early when I would have time to get the children. He said that was fine. I texted and still no reply. I stayed until I needed to go and still hadn't got a call or text. I was actually a little ahead of time. I picked up the children and headed home. Worried sick! We were actually getting home early and we were all surprised Maggie my wife was home. I feared the worst but became mad as soon as I seen her walking down the hallway towards me with a man behind her. I was glad that I had the children stay in the car locked. Just as I stepped by Maggie I hit my boss knocking him out. As our oldest said mommy mommy what did that bad man do to you? She dropped to her knees and hugged him and cried. I actually grabbed a glass of water and threw it in my bosses face. Lol it didn't work like in the old western shows. When he woke up I said that he needed to leave and he needed to ask for a transfer out of state or I would be in the HR department. I gave him one work day and I would go to HR. He actually did it. The big surprise came when they offered me his job. I accepted. I told Maggie that if she wanted to try to save our marriage she needed counciling. We worked things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your husbands character is a pathetic wimp cuck. No man with balls would accept this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short story and not really my sort of topic, but it was well written and creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuck shit. Seek help for your problem. If there is another story, please preface it with slut and cuck so I don't waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it is a bit too sterile and clinical. She fucks and that's it? No good juicy details. A "2" at the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are all this type of story here on this site about the 3 guys in the world who actually like being denigrated by his wife treating him and the marriage as insignificant? There are so many of these stories and the percentage of these type of men is soooo small, it would be great if there were only a relative percentage of stories like this to the number of pseudo-men who actually go for this type of thing.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I liked the story 1 criticism just to short and what happened afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio

Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you

Wu wu wu

What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson

Jolting Joe has left and gone away

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

.

Indeed, my dear. You're a good writer, but stop writing silly vignettes and create some good, plot-lined stories. Hell, the lawyers I hang out with are better storytellers than I am, and I was once a professional rodeo cowboy and cowboy poet. You purport to be a UK solicitor, so look around you and get inspired. Now, get off your curvaceous arse and WRITE something good.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. Fix the TAGS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most all men do not share. Bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting creature but what would you expect from a solicitor

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I turned to look at him and, raising myself on one elbow, ran my fingers down his belly. As I kissed his lips I said, "You're amazing".

/

/ this one did it for me.

clicked 1*

no did not read just the last few paragraphs

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The incels hate stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what losers

glad this is purely fiction. Sick people like this need to be locked up before they procreate, imposing their foul spawn on society to "fix".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whet a selfish and disgusting human being she is

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Odiouser’s endorsement says cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she lets him join in maybe her boyftiend can fuck him in the ass.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

What a gutter tramp. But he isn't much better, basically giving her the okay to go behind his back. It's one thing to fling around if all involved know, but deliberately and callously go behind his back. And he accepts it. This is Springer shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found you and love your style and content…can’t wait for more 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to laugh at the pathetic whingers who criticise any story where the title gives a big clue. Don't read stuff and then pile on the abuse, Literotica should ban the isp of cretins who do it. I think this was fairly good and could easily be real, which is my preference

wittychittywittychittyover 1 year ago

Great story, so well written and evoking luscioous feelings in me. CAn't wait for more. Did you fuck the guy again?

Mr XMr Xover 1 year ago

Love it and the simplicity of the story - hate when stories become over-convoluted!

Hope we get to find out if you ever did invite Hubby.

Midsmale69Midsmale69over 1 year ago

Caught an ex gf out.....spent a night suspecting she was misbehaving...for incredibly aroused....visited following day and simple detective skills confirmed suspicion.....she was delighted and extremely turned on to be greeted with lust and not anger....it became a 2 way street from there on and both enjoyed the debrief after! Excellent writing btw x

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Loved this the first time I read it

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Loved this the first time I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, "ban ISPs" anon: Banning isp's would mean banning Charter, or AT&T, or whatever other Internet Service Provider a person who wrote a comment you didn't like was using, you illiterate cretin. Thousands or millions of people, in other words. You meant IP addresses. Slight difference there. Still stupid, but not catastrophically so.

Criticism and reviews are the point of the comment section. And a story can have a title like this and actually be good. Only an imbecile judges a story by the title, and decides whether to read it solely from that data point. But I repeat myself.

She's disgusting and he's pathetic. They deserve each other.

black75black75over 1 year ago

I get the feeling that this has a basis in real life...? Can we have some more please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anne, your story was short and that is fine. It allows you to make a saga series opening without details. Anything could happen, and others may not see that. I mentioned I read your comment on another story and now read one of yours. Both contained adultry and smut stories are just that. Kinky can be entertaining and if you expand your tryst’s position descriptions may draw more comments.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Struck many chords. Loved it as a short plausible story! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just had to reread it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah sure. Total horseshit.

mfbridgesmfbridges10 months ago

Yup, not based on real life. Come on, he wasn't even upset.

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u3 months ago

Great story. I’m wondering if there a part 2?

A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrsrobinsonxx@mrsrobinsonxx
A mature, married woman. Qualified solicitor, based in Cambridge, UK. Married, no children. Prolific writer, usually detailing my own sexual experiences, of which, I have been fortunate to have had many. Over the years, I've published a lot of stories, on other sites. I've s...