All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

amazing

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago

Good writing. The website kind of seemed rather over the top as it would be quickly found by other nations and raise a huge stink regardless of their "religious" beliefs. Other than that, though, I thought it was good.

I'd like to see a continuation so we can get the wife's input on her situation. Maybe she gets a piercing or tattoo to cement her position in the local culture. Does she have some kind of mental breakdown and come to like the treatment? Who knows??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why to rush?

I think you had a good plot for this story, but for some reason you wanted to end it too quickly. It would have be nice to read about the first session Suzy had to endure, before she knew what the place really was.

I agree with the other comment, the web site didn't sound plausible

CindykayCindykayabout 10 years ago
PLEASE

Please continue this story it has sex and religion and so much more!! I need more.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Start

A very good start to a interesting dilemma for the couple !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Good Story worthy of several more chapters.

cf2020cf2020over 7 years ago

i loved this one but i think it ended too quickly. you should do more with this one and a lot more sex with the whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well-deserved punishment

Would like a followup story on Suzy's thirty day sentence, and her various punishments before being returned to her husband.

Also, in addition to the clock overhead, how about a digital counter to indicate a running count of how many men she services in the completion of her well-deserved punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice, love a public shaming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous