Caught in the Closet

Story Info
A husband secretly watches his wife's sexual encounters.
3k words
3.73
28.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCtwomile
TCtwomile
28 Followers

There is only one way to begin and that is from the very start, so please bear with me.

The story began in 2020, during the pandemic. My wife, Alyssa, is an elementary school teacher. She is 38 years old, a former college athlete, at 5'5 and 118 pounds, she still has her beautiful athletic figure. I work for an engineering firm. The pandemic forced many people to work from home that year. It also caused people to go a little stir crazy as well. Alyssa was still able to work with online learning. My workplace was much more flexible working from home, meaning minimal work, so I began watching porn on my phone and PC more than usual. I expanded my interest to "wife sharing" and other things like it. It was definitely taboo to me, something I would NEVER want anyone to know about but it did excite me.

In the fall of 2020, things started to get back to little more normalcy. Alyssa went back to the classroom. I went back to my workplace. My vehicle was in a collision shop awaiting parts but they were on backorder. The auto industry was and still is a mess since the pandemic. I had to car pool with a Ed, a workmate, until repairs on my car were complete. My job particularly had days where we were not able to even work or we had to leave early because of it. "NO PARTS, NO WORK" was a cliché slogan amongst us. This is where are story truly BEGINS!

It was a Friday, September 25th, the day started GREAT. Ed and I arrived at work. We had a 2 hour meeting afterwards upper management told us we were done for the weekend! We were beyond excited to start the weekend. Ed dropped me off at home around 10am. I usually texted or called Alyssa to let her know about these instances but today I did not. I figured she would want me to run some errands for her. I wanted to go home and relax. She gets home after me even if I did work a full day anyhow so she would never know.

When I arrived home I immediately started looking at my usual porn site and started rubbing my cock through my khakis. I was really working my 6 inch hard on to a frenzy.

Suddenly, I heard our garage door opening. I quickly peeked out our front bay window and seen Alyssa's white Explorer pulling in to the opening. She had someone in the passenger seat. I quickly sprang to our bedroom and hid in the double bifold door closet. Our house was not too large. A three bedroom ranch with 2 bathrooms and a connected 2 car garage.

The other passenger was Brian, the phys. ed teacher at the elementary school. Brian was big guy, a college football player. Brian was about 6'3 and 255 pounds. He had a bit of a dad bod. Anyways, their conversation was very innocent, talking about school stuff but I was wondering why they were not there at the school. They discussed how nice it was to have half days on Fridays. The school district didn't have students at all on Fridays. The teachers were there for half day meetings and were off the remainder of the day.

Alyssa and Brian went out to lunch but decided to use the bathroom at our house before returning to the school. I mean who would want to use a school restroom during a pandemic, right?

Alyssa used the main bathroom. She told Brian if he had to go to use the bathroom in our bedroom. The bathroom in our bedroom is visible from the hall. I had a perfect view of our bedroom from the seam between the bifold door. Brian at first declined to use the bathroom, but after Alyssa went into the other, he decided to.

Brian, who I believe did this on purpose, decided to piss with the door wide open. Alyssa came into view and seen him baring all. I could not quite see his cock but heard his boisterous piss hitting the toilet water.

Alyssa gasped and became very apologetic as if she did something wrong. Brian chuckled and said "no worries" and I could tell he was in no hurry to hide his manhood. Brian then told Alyssa "I am sure you have seen a cock before" as he still found humor in the moment. I could clearly see Alyssa's blushing face as she clearly kept glancing at his exposed cock. Alyssa responded "I have NEVER seen one like that before" as she nervously giggled. Brian then walked into full view. I now could see his enormous dick. It was semi-hard, more like fluffed up, very thick...VERY THICK. Brian was also uncut and his foreskin was still covering half of the end of his penis. I was enraged and thought about bursting out in an "UH-HA" caught ya moment. Yet, I was very curious to see how far Alyssa would go. Alyssa was very conservative in our sex life. We NEVER did anything crazy. I can count on one hand how many times I came in her mouth during our 15 year relationship. This ALWAYS ended with her running to the bathroom toilet, gagging and spitting my cum out. She did not like the taste of cum!

During my thoughts, Brian walked slowly over to Alyssa with his cock still exposed. He gently took her hand in his and guided it down to his dick. Alyssa acted like she was unsure but that is all it was... an act. She began stroking his cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth. I thought the uncut cock would disgust her. She always made references to how gross uncircumsized penises are and if I was uncut I would have to get circumsized. Brian's cock became harder and harder. Alyssa then dropped to her knees in front of Brian. She was now using two hands on Brian's fully engorged member. Her hands could not even fully get around his shaft, his circumference was ridiculous! Alyssa inhaled his cock. Brian, standing upright, tilted his head back and moaned.

I was devastated. However, with my devastation, hurt and anger, my cock began to stiffen in my slacks. I found myself rubbing myself and then undid my trousers and dropped them to my ankles. I began stroking my cock which was dripping precum everywhere.

Alyssa pulled away from Brian's massive cock and quietly said "Tell me when you're going to cum".

Brian, who was breathing heavy, responded with "yes...ok".

Alyssa then licked the precum from his tip that hung about 2 inches and then began really sucking hard and stroking his cock. The slurping noises and the site made me explode. I shot a huge load all over the inside closet door. I had to bite my bottom lip from making any sounds of relief.

A few seconds later I heard Brian say "uh,uh,uh ok... I am going to cum"

Alyssa did not pull away to let Brian cum on our floor. Instead she clamped her mouth down about a third of the way down his shaft. Brian bellowed, "Ohhhh f-fuck" and he continued to moan as Alyssa sucked his soul out.

Alyssa tried to keep up with the pace of his spurting cock as she gulped and gulped. Brian's cum seeped out the right corner of Alyssa's mouth and slowly trickled to her chin. There was a small droplet that dripped unknowingly on her black blouse. It was maybe the size of a dime.

Alyssa let out a subtle 'mmmmm" as she swallowed all she could. She then released Brian's cock from her mouth. Brian let out a "whew, oh my god, that was amazing".

Alyssa giggled as she used her index finger to push the remaining cum from her chin and and cheek into her mouth. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Brian's cock began to lose it's firmness and his foreskin creeped back over his cock. Alyssa gave it a kiss and Brian pulled his pants up.

Brian said "I didn't think you would swallow me, let alone let me cum in your mouth" Alyssa responded "Becky (another teacher from their school and notch in Brian's belt) told me that you had a huge cock and you came A-LOT. She used to rave on how good you tasted. It grossed me out then but I had to try." Brian responded "you don't swallow your husband's load?" Alyssa replied "No! I nearly threw up the last time I allowed him to cum in my mouth. That was at least 5 years ago"

Hearing that made me really hurt! Alyssa told Brian that they could do this every Friday but she would not have intercourse. She continued that her and I always joked that oral sex doesn't count as SEX. Only sexual intercourse is truly cheating.

Brian laughed... "okay, next Friday, then?"

Brian and Alyssa walked out the side door to her vehicle and off they went. I sat in the closet for a while afterwards thinking what to do.

Hours later, Alyssa arrived home. She came in the door in a great mood. I asked how her day was and she said "same as always". "Just dealing with students and attitudes all day".

Afterward, I don't know what came over me. I was still extremely horny from the sight of Alyssa and Brian earlier. I went over to her and gave her a huge kiss. I must've turned her on, she opened her mouth, as we both probed each others mouths with our tongues. I was curiously searching for remnants of Brian's cum as if it was still lingering in her mouth. We pulled away from each other as she smiled at me and said "Wow, what was that for?" I just smiled and said "I love you". I then pointed at the small white cum spot that dribbled from her mouth onto her blouse.

I said "I think your supposed to eat your lunch and not wear it"

Alyssa gave me a nervous look and said "I had a salad for lunch. It must be a drop of dressing" I gave her a subtle look and laughed.

FAST FORWARD to the next Friday. October 2nd, 2020

I called into work. I wanted to see my next show of excitement. This voyeurism really had me HOT. I could not stop thinking about all week. I was hoping they'd be back in the bedroom as I had my same hiding place.

It was the same timeframe as the week before when I heard the garage door opening again. I scurried into the closet. This time I had some lubricant and a chair. I slid my shorts down to my ankles. I thought about recording the affair all week and started to as they made their way into the bedroom. I stopped recording as my wife pulled his huge cock free. I placed the cell phone in my shorts pocket. It was too difficult trying to record through the seam of the closet door.

Alyssa then began sucking Brian's cock the same way as last time. She took Brian's foreskin covered cock into her mouth and really started to work it. She began licking his enormous balls while jerking off his massive member. Brian could not take anymore and let out a loud gasp as he shot huge ropes of cum that streaked across Alyssa's face. Some of his cum stretched across her hair as the mass of cum covered her face. Alyssa licked what she could with her tongue, suddenly her phone rang. I was too busy stroking my own cock. I was so worked up by the sight.

Alyssa, gave Brian the shoosh sign over her cum soaked face. She answered her phone "HELLO...HEL-LOWWW... Are you there?" Alyssa ended the call. She told Brian to be quiet. She called back whoever called her.

Unexpectedly, my phone began to ring. I must've "butt dialed" her. I quickly fumbled to silence the ringing phone; however, it was too late!

The closet doors opened. Alyssa and Brian looked at me with horror on their faces. I had my pants around my thighs and my dick sticking straight out. I tried to turn my shame Alyssa's way for cheating. Brian just stood there not knowing what to say or do.

Alyssa, with her cum soaked face, for a second took my verbal abuse, but stopped me.

Alyssa spoke "You were in there the whole day? And you sat in there last week as well?" I replied "yes, I wanted concrete evidence of your affair on video" Alyssa interjected right away, "So you gave me an open mouthed kiss last week after knowing what went on and this week you have a chair and a lubricant, jerking off to what we are doing?"

Alyssa continued "I have seen the porn you have been watching through our browsing history. Cuckolding, and wife sharing. This is a turn on to you!"

Alyssa demanded me to lay on the bed. She then said if I did not EVERYONE would know about the "stuff" you have been into. This made me very nervous, so I did as I was told.

Alyssa shimmied my shorts completely off as I laid on our bed. She began to remove her clothes and told Brian, who hadn't said a word the entire time, to remove his clothes as well.

Alyssa then said "you want to be a cuck well here you go" She then straddled my face and got into a 69 position. My head reached the right side of the bed and my legs hung off the other side. She then told my to eat her pussy. I began licking her swollen folds as quickly as she muttered those words. Alyssa told Brian to come to her. She swiped some cum off her face and rubbed it on Brian's cock. She began sucking and stroking. Brian soon became hard again. Alyssa's loud moans and subtle whimpers let me know I was hitting the right spots as my tongue probed her vagina.

I then heard her whisper to Brian. Brian replied "ok" and then came to my side of the bed. Brian stood over me. His gigantic cock was inches from my face as he looked down at me with a grin.

Alyssa then told me "Well, you wanted to see your wife FUCKED by another man? I want you to help guide Brian's dick into my pussy and DON'T stop licking my clit" I nearly came on my stomach with excitement. I could feel the precum dripping all over the place. This is one of the things I frequently watched "fuck licking" and Alyssa probably knew this.

I grabbed Brian's thickness and guided the first few inches of enormous manhood past her slit. Alyssa shuttered in ecstasy.

She let out a "uhhhhhhh ooohhhhh, slow, slow" I began to rub her clit with my thumb which I replaced with my tongue. I thought to myself, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

Brian worked his cock deeper into her folds. Alyssa's legs began to shake as she started to cum for the first time. She then panted aloud "oh my god, oh my god" and trembled and shook. Her thighs quivered as I kissed her inner thigh. Brian kept the same rhythm, a methodical pace. He knew what he was doing.

Brian's cock was being gripped so tightly by Alyssa's pussy, I don't know how much longer he could hold off. Brian's cock started to get Alyssa's pussy cream building up at the base. I could not believe I was inches away watching the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. Her creamy pussy was unbelievable! I took a break from licking her clit and took a small swipe with my tongue at the base of his cock where the lather really built up. Brian must have felt this because he paused for a second or two. He then moaned and kept going with his rhythmic pace. Alyssa began screaming with ecstasy. It was a full blown orgasm. I NEVER heard her sound like that before, NEVER!

I then began running my tongue up and down his entire shaft as he groaned. Some of Alyssa's juices saturated his huge balls. I heard Brian whispering to Alyssa as they both giggled. I think he told her I was doing more than just licking her clit. I then began swiping my tongue over his huge nut sack. Brian continued plunging in and out of Alyssa as she climaxed again. I continued sucking his balls. Brian then began to shutter and then gasped "Where do you want my load?" He pulled out and I quickly guided his cock into MY mouth as he erupted. I swallowed and swallowed. Thankfully he was on his second load within the hour. I could not imagine how much cum he would release if he was fully stocked.

Brian roared... "ohhh FUCK!!! Fuck yeah!!!" I kept sucking him until his foreskin creeped all the down. Even then I did not release his cock from my mouth. During all the excitement. I came all over my belly. My wife and Brian both laughed. Brian said "now that's being excited... Look mom, NO HANDS" as a puddle of cum sat on my lower abdomen.

Alyssa sat up and asked "how did you like his cum? Delicious, isn't it?" She then scooped some of mine with her finger and let me try my own and it was not good. I guess I need to change my diet.

A few hours later after Brian had left, Alyssa came and talked to with me. She said "Dave, I want you to know that I LOVE YOU! There are things I need to do outside our marriage that we can not do in our marriage with each other. The things I do with Brian is fine because I don't care if he doesn't respect me or if I respect him. Our marriage is based on respect. This is my outlet. It will be our outlet. I have no problem with what transpired today. Our sexual desires were released and I really look forward to our sexual excitement. This is a brand new awakening for both of us."

Indeed it is and I can't wait for where this leads next....

TCtwomile
TCtwomile
28 Followers