All Comments on 'Caught in the Closet'

by TCtwomile

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yes, the stupidity of not turning off the phone angle. Who would have guessed. Another trolling writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

willing cuck garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A husband obviously divorces his slut wife.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

Yet again, when the guy got married his IQ was lowered by 80 points, 5 inches of dick removed, and his sexual interests changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another sick one written by a writer with a penile inferiority complex. Women do not like large penises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird in that the husband watched and then allowed himself to eat another guys cum and be forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ludicrous! She only wants to blow the the interloper

without any pleasure for her.

What woman would do that (apart from sex workers for money)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! Don't worry about the haters! She's a lucky wife!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Disliked it. No respect between husband and wife. No longterm future for the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and showed it to me. It is the perfect husband humiliation story...he even sucked her lover's balls, let him cum in his mouth, and he swallowed it!

My wife believes that this should be standard operating procedure on the wedding night for newlyweds. Why wait years, or even decades, when you could start a marriage off on the right foot immediately?

I suck all my wife's lovers off, lick their balls, and swallow it. She cums on their huge cocks and let's them knock her up!

That's the way it is supposed to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fag Cuck Shit. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC probably shot off in his panties over this story. That old fart loves stories where the husband sucks dick. It brings back so many memories for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Wish it was longer! Maybe part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story , dead marriage. She she bring her female coworker and let hubby fuck her if doing crazy shit won’t her their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this was any lower,

Satin would have to look up to see it.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Nope that sucked

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's easier if you just tell your husband you want another cock and invite him to watch. If he freaks out, say it's a joke. He may surprise and agree, then the fun begins. It worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alyssa had Brain come back on Saturday and turned her husband into a sissy gay bottom for Brian. After they used him for a few weeks like this Alyssa kicked her fag husband Dave to the curb. She destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. Brian moved in the day Dave moved out. Brian bent him over the kitchen counter and gave him a mercy fuck for the road. Dave cried and cried, Alyssa and Brian laughed and laughed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous