Caught in the Woods

Story Info
Walking in the woods, I'm caught and tied up by three men.
2.3k words
4.25
24.1k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a woman, travelling alone, like I have done dozens of times before. My only mission is to enjoy the wonders of nature. As I walk through the woods at dusk looking for a good spot to set up camp for the night, I suddenly feel a massive pain at the back of my head, and pass out. When I come to, I seem to be tied to a large wooden X, with my arms and legs tied to the ends of each of the four branches of the X. My head aches and I simultaneously realise that I was knocked out from behind, and I'm now naked, with a slight breeze blowing over my exposed skin. As I start to struggle I hear distinctly male chuckles. I peer into the gloom, and see three men sitting on the leaf litter, watching me. They look like bandits.

"She's finally awake." Says one man, clearly the leader of the small group.

"Does that mean we're allowed to have a little fun now?" Asks a second.

The first man nods, and I feel a sense of dread come over me. I struggle again, but it's futile, the bonds holding my arms and legs don't give at all. The leader stays where he is, but the other two approach me eagerly. I try to beg them not to touch me, but I realise there is a gag in my mouth that I have no hope of talking round, and all that comes out is a load of grunts and incomprehensible noises. Each man grabs a tit. One strokes it gently, brushing his thumb over my nipple, the other is rather rough as he grabs and kneads at it.

After a short while, they both stop manhandling my tits, and turn the wooden X I'm tied to through 90 degrees. Now my left arm and leg are pointing at the ground, and my right arm and leg are pointing at the tree tops. The man who was rough removes the gag from my mouth. I try to speak, to beg, but I only manage to say, "Please," before he pushes his engorged penis into my mouth. Thankfully, he is not very well endowed, and although I gag when he thrusts in, I get a chance to breathe on the outward movements. Tears are streaming sideways down my face as he fucks my mouth. After only 5 or 6 thrusts I feel the other man's penis push inside my exposed pussy. My eyes go wide as he finally bottoms out. This man is very well endowed. He is a lot longer than any man I've been with before, and rather wide in girth too. It's an interesting sensation, I've never had sex while sideways to my partner before. The 2 men seem to find a matching rhythm, both thrusting in at the same time, and then drawing out at the same time, one fucking my face, as the other fucks my pussy.

It's not long before my body starts to betray me, and my sobs of fear and misery turn into grunts and moans of pleasure. I feel the man in my mouth getting close, and, oddly, this increases my pleasure. As he pulsates in my mouth, shooting his load down my throat, I reach a massive orgasm myself and my whole body twitches as my pussy spasms around the other man. As I'm still twitching and spasming, the cock is removed from my mouth and the gag is replaced there. The well endowed man, however, is by no means finished, and he continues to fuck my pussy, even though my orgasm has finished. It's not long, though, before I feel him getting closer, and I feel my second orgasm approaching. I scream in pleasure around my gag as my orgasm hits at the same time as the man shoots his load deep inside me.

He pulls out and, after putting himself away, helps to put me upright again. As I'm raised head up again, I feel cum slowly dribbling out of my pussy. The two men who have just ravaged me go and sit down with the leader.

"So, men, how was she?" The leader asks.

"She gives an amazing blow job." Answers the one. "The only woman who's better at it is Nikki." The leader chuckles appreciatively at this comment.

"She was fantastic." Says the other man. "I wish I could go again."

"That's good to hear." Says the leader. "I know how difficult you are to please. Now it's my turn. Please lay her down on her back."

The two men do as they are told, then, I assume, go to sit back down. The leader then comes into view and stands above my head, his rock hard cock already out. My eyes bulge as I see he looks a couple of inches longer than the well endowed man, and quite a bit thicker around as well. He lies on top of me, pushing the tip of his penis into my mouth. As he starts thrusting lightly, he also starts licking my clit. This man is very talented with his tongue. At first, he does not push his full length into my mouth, but as he gets his rhythm going, each thrust pushes a little further in, and it's not too long before I'm gagging as he pushes his head down my throat. Every now and then he pulls out enough for me to take a quick breath. Not every thrust, just enough that I don't pass out.

At the same time, his tongue is switching between being thrust as deep into my pussy as he can get it, and doing wonderful and amazing things with my clit. I very quickly go into an amazing orgasm, and he keeps me there longer than I would have thought possible. When the orgasm finally subsidies, the leader does not let up, but carries on until I have a second orgasm. As I'm mid orgasm I feel him getting very close to cumming himself. Suddenly, before he has chance to shoot his load down my throat, he pulls out and stands up.

"No!" I shout, "Don't stop there. Please."

I hear three distinct laughs, and the lead man says, "Don't worry sweetheart. I'm just repositioning myself."

Then he lies on top of me and pushes his ginormous cock into my eagerly waiting pussy. I gasp and moan loudly, as my fading orgasm reignites with a vengeance. The length, the girth of this man is absolute heaven. He somehow manages to keep my orgasm going for a good 5 minutes, before grunting loudly as he shoots his load deep inside me.

When he's finished, he pulls out of me, puts his cock away, and as I'm still trying to recover from the last orgasm, ties the gag in my mouth again. The three of them sit nearby. I can't see them as I'm still on my back, but I can hear them talking about their experiences with me

When they have exhausted that topic, I hear the leader say, "Well, that's us done. Thanks for the fun sweetheart. Hope to see you again sometime."

I grunt and groan around the gag as I hear them walking away. They stop for a moment as one says, "Don't worry love, there will be plenty of walkers along here to rescue you, once the sun rises." And they disappear into the dark trees.

I lay there for what felt like a very long time, drifting in and out of sleep. Then, when it is still dark, I heard what sounds like human footsteps. I try calling out around my gag, then stop to listen, before calling again. Eventually, the footsteps change direction and come towards me. I feel relief at the prospect of rescue. Then I hear a chuckle, and my relief disappears.

A man steps into view, over my head. He looks to be about my age, and is tall, handsome and well built.

"What do we have here?" He asks in a voice that sends dread through me, as I realise that I'm definitely not getting rescued.

As he stands there looking at me with lust in his eyes, I can see the crotch of his hiking trousers growing. He pulls his trousers down to his ankles after walking round to my legs. I feel pain as he forces his erection into my pussy with no preparation beforehand. He lies still on top of me, buried in my pussy, for a short while. Then he starts slowly pumping in and out. It isn't too long before my body adjusts and lubes itself. This man has no skill and no interest in pleasuring me. As soon as I am sufficiently lubed up, he increases his pace and fucks me until he cums, which is rather quickly. I have only just started feeling aroused and am nowhere near an orgasm, when he shoots his load inside me.

He pulls out, pulls his trousers up, and says, "Thanks darlin'. It's been a while." And saunters off, leaving me just how he'd found me.

I lie there drifting in and out of sleep again. As the woods above me start to look lighter, I hear more footsteps. I try calling out again.

The footsteps stop and a man calls out, "Hello? Is someone there?"

I call through my gag again, and hear the footsteps coming my way. After the last man, I don't get my hopes up. A man appears who looks to be only a few years older than me. He's not as handsome as the last, but looks more attractive for it.

He looks at me for a while, then says, "I'm not freeing you yet. I'm going to remove your gag. I'd like to hear your story."

He pulls the gag from my mouth and insists I tell him how I come to be here. He will not allow me to say anything else, talking over me if I try. Eventually, I give in and tell him my story. He sits quietly next to me as he listens. When I'm done he thanks me. Then he leans over and closes his mouth around my breast. His tongue starts working on my nipple. Shortly after, his hand finds my mound. He starts by playing with my clit. He isn't as skilled with his hands as the leader of the three had been with his tongue, but he has some skill, and soon has me aroused. He then pushes 2 fingers between my lips and starts pumping them. As I get into it properly, he increases the number of fingers from 2, to 3, to 4, only leaving his thumb out. He finger fucks me until I cum. After my orgasm is over, he pulls his hand out of me and pecks me on the lips.

He says, "I'll leave you without your gag. You should be allowed to call out properly." Then gets up and starts walking away.

"Wait!" I shout, "Don't leave me like this. You have to help me."

"I did help you." He replies before disappearing.

I don't get any more sleep. The sky above the treetops is getting properly light now. It's not too long before I hear more footsteps.

"Help!" I shout. "Please, someone help me."

The footsteps come closer, but the person stops just out of my limited sight.

"Hello." Says a rather young sounding male voice. "How did you get like that?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." I reply, "Can to untie me, please?"

A young, nerdy looking man of 18 walks into view. "If I agree to free you, can I fuck you first?" He asks.

Caught a little off guard, I simply reply, "Pardon?"

"If I agree to free you, can I fuck you first?" He repeats.

I sigh and reply, "I guess so. You're the first to ask permission, at least."

He smiles and then asks, "Will you give me pointers? All my girlfriends have said I'm rubbish in bed."

"Um. Okay?" I answer. I pause, thinking before saying. "Well you'll want to start with foreplay. You need to get your woman in the mood, so that she's ready to take you. Not all women like the same things, so listen for fast breathing and moaning to tell you you've got it right. The breasts and nipples are a good place to start."

He starts feeling and fondling me, as I give him instructions and corrections. He gets my nipples hard, before I instruct him on how to find, and play with my clitoris, and the different ways to finger a girl. He listens to me very carefully, and by the time he has 3 fingers buried in my pussy, I'm in full blown orgasm.

As my orgasm begins to calm, I say, panting, "That was amazing. Now would be the perfect time to fick me. Before I come down too far."

He undoes his trousers and pulls his larger than average erection free.

"That's a good size." I comment. "You're gonna please some women with that."

He smiles at my words, then slides his cock in my pussy. I moan loudly, as he fucks me, bringing me back to orgasm twice more, before shooting his load inside me. He pulls out, puts himself away, and sits next me again.

When I've come down enough to think and talk, I say, "Just one last thing to remember. Once the deed itself is done, it takes a while for a woman to come back down again. If the woman is someone you care about, don't just roll over and go to sleep. Pay her some attention while she calms down."

"Thank you." The lad says.

"My pleasure." I reply. "I don't suppose you can untie me now, could you?"

He pulls a pen knife out of a pocket and cuts the bindings on my wrists and ankles, before walking away. I manage to sit up, and watch his retreating back. After a while, he turns and smiles, gratitude showing clearly on his face. I smile back, before looking around for my belongings. I find the hanging on the low branch of a near tree.