"Caught" Masturbating

Story Info
Catching each other masturbating.
847 words
4.29
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. We have always enjoyed a very active and satisfying sex life. We've tried many different things over the years. As my job takes me on the road often, we have both developed a significant reliance on masturbation when I'm away. It has become a huge part of our sex lives. While phone sex and Skype sessions are exciting, the real fun starts when we are home together.

I've always loved watching my wife please herself. Over the years she has acquired quite a collection of sex toys. Glass dildos, vibrators, clit ticklers -- and now a Lovense Lush. It's a remote-controlled device like an egg that can be inserted into the vagina.

One of our favorite activities involves "catching" each other masturbating to porn videos and erotic stories. One of us will be sitting at the computer getting aroused by a sexy story or video. Then the other will sneak up and catch them in the act of self-pleasure. That's when the real fun begins! We found ourselves in such a situation recently.

I had just returned from a two-week road trip. Both Mona and I were extremely horny after being apart for so long. After dinner that night we both showered and Mona told me she would be heading to the den for a little "reading." I knew exactly what she meant! I stayed in the bedroom and got out my laptop. Immediately, I went to my favorite porn site and began reading some recent hotwife and masturbation stories.

I didn't take long for me to start getting aroused. As I read, I knew Mona was doing the same thing downstairs. My cock began to swell as I read about another couple who also enjoyed masturbation. I removed my shorts and got more comfortable. I started stroking my throbbing penis as I continued reading the story. After about 20 minutes, I decided to head downstairs and see what my sexy wife was up to.

Mona had left the door to the den open a crack, in case I peeked in to check on her. After her shower, she had put on some of her finest lingerie. All I could tell was that she wore her silky black robe and six-inch black heels. But the robe hid a pair of black thong panties.

As I stood peeping in the doorway, I could see she was gazing at the computer screen. Her right hand was inside her panties, playing with her now extremely wet pussy. Her left hand was massaging her breasts and pulling on her rock hard nipples. My cock was now fully hard and leaking precum.

While I watched her, I stroked my cock. Occasionally, I would lick my hand to make sure I had enough natural lube. My wife and I love tasting the juices of each other, but we also love our own. I was sampling my precum while I continued stroking.

My sexy wife kept on intently masturbating. Then, it was time.

I entered the room, asking her what she was doing. Mona looked up at my erect cock and said, "Looks like the same thing you are doing." She swiveled in her chair so that I could see her. She was sitting there, legs spread, robe open, with her hand buried in her panties.

She looked up at me and said, "Jerk off for me!"

I always love it when she talks dirty. I began some serious stroking.

She watched intently for a while. Then she removed her panties to show me her pussy. Her fingers went back to work immediately. She began to flick her erect clit with one hand as she slid two fingers of the other into her vagina.

We were both in such a high state of arousal that neither of us would last long. I could hear her breathing quicken and knew she was close to the edge.

"Cum. Cum for me!" I told her.

I'm so close! Will you shoot your load for me?"

Within minutes, Mona's legs began to tighten as she finger fucked herself at a furious pace. I watched my hot wife bring herself to a massive climax! Then I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock erupted, shooting massive ropes of semen everywhere. Fortunately, she had the forethought to have a towel on the floor!

As we both came down from our respective highs, she smiled at me. Then she beckoned me to step forward so she could lick the remaining drops of cum off my spent cock. I kissed her so I could get one more salty taste.

When we finish a mutual masturbation session, I will usually bring her off one more time by going down on her. So I crawled between her thighs. Before I could take my first lick of her tasty, wet pussy, she looked down and smiled.

"Thanks for catching me -- AGAIN," was all she had to say.

It's great to have a hot, sexy wife who loves masturbation as much as I do!