Caught Messaging Master Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to work and had another uneventful, stress free day. I started to become really friendly with the few girls at work who used to ignore me, they invited me out on Saturday night to a bar in the town which I said yes to. My boss also let me know that I would be playing sandy in two weeks time. Apparently the other girls in my job weren't asked because they aren't in my section, they loved that I was going to play her anyway.

I got home and changed my make up, I caked my face in foundation again, big red lips and dark eyes. I got naked in front of my mirror and pulled my thong up to my bum, I put my steel bone corset on and my body looked like a perfect hour glass, it was a struggle to breath. My hips completely sucked in and my boobs bursting out of the top. I got the black, leather thigh high boots from the wardrobe and zipped them up. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a dominatrix. I put my trench coat on and you would never know what was underneath. Finally I put a little five inch plug in my bum and I left the flat.

"Katie!" I heard as I got to the bottom floor. I looked up and saw Becky on the first floor.

"Hey, I'm in a bit of a rush Becky." I said. She jogged down the steps and got close to my body.

"I loved last night beautiful. I want to do it again and I know you do too." she said looking me up and down.

"Becky I'm just off to see my boyfriend." I said. She looked around to see if anyone was there then she opened my trench coat, I quickly grabbed both sides and tried to close it.

"Oh hello, what's under there then?" she said with a smile.

"Nothing, I really have to go." I said. She quickly pulled either side open and got a good look.

"Oh such a sexy little slut you are. He is a lucky man, I'll see you later on or tomorrow. We'll see." she said and she winked at me then walked back up to her flat.

I thought I would be late to Marks office so got a taxi instead of the bus today, I walked as fast as I could in these heels and managed to get up to his floor with a minute to spare. I knocked on his office door and walked in. Mark was looking at his watch, then looked up to see me panting.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late Mark, I got stopped by someone." I said. He stood up and walked over to me, he locked the door and shut the blinds again. He stood behind me and untied my trench coat, it fell open. He started to rub his hands around my body and up to my boobs, he kissed my neck and pulled my coat over my shoulders so it dropped to the floor. I turned around and started to passionately kiss him, his arms wrapped around me and I wrapped mine around him, he held the back of my head while we kissed. He lifted me up and sat me on his desk then started to undo his trousers. I unbuttoned his shirt and scratched I my nails on his hairy, manly chest.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck me good." I said. He pushed me back and he pulled my hips to the edge of the desk. I was his fuck doll. He pulled my thong to the side and started to fuck my ass for a few minutes. He pulled out and turned me onto my stomach and I bent over the desk, he pumped my bum so hard while he had a handful of my hair. He leant over me and

had one of his hands around my throat while he shoved every inch in my bum. I felt his balls slapping against my cheeks again. My favourite sound in the world.

"Tell me you want my cum, slut." he said.

"I want your cum in me Mark, I want it up my ass. I want you to fill me up with your load master." I said while rocking back and forwards on his desk. He pulled my hips up and pushed my back down so I was arched even more, he sped up then wrapped both of his strong arms around my hips and my feet come off of the floor and did slow thrusts but really fucking deep. I came right then and there in my thong. I let out a little high pitch moan.

"You made me cum again master." I said with a grin. He pulled out and dropped me back onto my heels. Mark pulled me by my hair to the floor, I got onto my knees and he started to jerk off in my face. Just as he was about to climax he pulled my mouth onto his dick and I swallowed every drop. I licked my lips while he stood looking to the ceiling with his eyes closed.

"Fuck, that was good." he said.

"I love you Mark." I said without thinking about it.

"You love me do you?" he said with a smile.

"Yeah I want to be with you Mark, I want to be your full time sissy." I said looking up on my knees. He bent down and grabbed my chastity device, he wiped the cum dripping down onto his fingers. He opened my mouth with open hand and put two fingers in my mouth with the other, I looked up in his eyes while I sucked them clean.

"Good girl. Let's see." He said. He picked up his coat and left the office.

12