Caught Nude, Always Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said it both as if it was not already obvious and in a perfectly friendly manner, stepping back to offer Sam entry, though Linda was already a counterpart to that. She puffed herself up, overly indulged in self-importance, though what she did not realise was that one of the men standing behind the couple was the very one who had been following and harassing her on the street. Most notably, when he'd made her spill hot coffee down herself and she'd ended up, somehow, humiliatingly, out of her dress.

Ajay watched with great interest as Sam walked in, followed by the object of his attention, even though Linda, truly, was just a passing plaything to him. Sure, she was interesting, but in the manner of a woman to toy with and toss away afterwards, seeing how far he could push her, just what she could be aggravated into. He had no stake in the matter, though the small woman still shouted and waved her arms about like a comic book character or a low-grade actress who was so caught up in overacting that she didn't know how to do anything else. He grinned, taking a long swig of his beer, in a red cup. It was entertaining, if nothing else.

"And another thing!" Linda wagged her finger at them, looking down at Michelle, though the smaller woman bristled, giving as good as she got. "You're causing a disturbance! Ruining the good name of this neighbourhood!"

"That's rich!" Michelle shot back. "The good name of this neighbourhood was ruined the moment you moved in."

Her plain tone threw Linda for a moment, though Michelle was too level-headed to do something as uncouth as to swear at her, quicker witted than Linda. Linda's jaw hung open, opening and closing dully, as she collected herself, but she wasn't about to let things go that easily. Crossing her arms over her chest, she glared at Michelle with true venom in her eyes.

"Oh, I see, you think because you're all rich or leeching off your husband's money that you can just do whatever you like around here?" Linda sneered with a childish roll of her eyes. "Honestly, you guys make me sick. Mooching off someone else's money... It really turns my stomach, you know? You think you're better than the rest of us and all we're goddamn well asking you to do is not turn the whole neighbourhood into your personal party palace!"

Michelle glowered, refusing to give ground, even when Linda got in her face. She'd had too many walk all over her in her life, simply because she was born with dwarfism, and she most certainly was not going to let some woman who acted like a brat get the better of her.

"Oh, I thought it was just you leaning on your husband," she said smoothly, as if nothing about the conversation bothered her at all. "It must be a nice life, not having to work hard for anything, but poor Sam does so much... And it's a shame, such a terrible shame, that you don't have any friends to invite to your own parties, Linda. Not that I would ever attend one of them, but you get the gist, no?"

Linda gaped, breath rushing from her in a scream, though Michelle smirked subtly, glowering from a distance as she fetched herself another drink, sensible enough to know when to cool her temper. She left Linda screaming at nothing, stomping, ranting about things she didn't know anything about, though Greg did, with Sam at his side, turn the music down a little.

"Oh..."

Linda shook her head, chest heaving with lack of breath, running out of steam. It was easier to bear without the music pressing in on her eardrums and she leaned on a wall to take a break, not wanting to sit. That would have meant that they'd be there for ages if she took a perch.

"Well, why couldn't you all have done that in the first place?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes petulantly. "I thought calling the cops would sort you guys out, but did you need me to come over here and to tell you that you're being obnoxious to get a freaking clue? Ugh, honestly..."

Michelle's eyes widened and even Greg looked a bit taken aback, Sam pressing a hand to his face as if he wanted to be anywhere else but there.

"What -- you?" Michelle growled, the words ripping themselves from her lips in a hiss. "It was you that called the police? Hah! Well, it didn't work, did it? Not when my brother is one of the officers down there! They won't take anything you say seriously if they know it's just you getting on my case again, whining and squalling like a baby without a pacifier."

There were cruder lines that she could have pulled out, though Michelle knew better than Linda when to keep things like that in check, much to her credit. Linda spluttered and spat insults, but they rolled off her, water off a duck's back, enjoying her confusion, her fuss, the imbecile of a woman who needed to be taken down more than a few pegs.

Fortunately for them, there was a man there who knew exactly what to do to her and, of course, it involved a couple of his favourite things.

Like the saviour of the hour, Ajay interrupted Linda's one-sided rant by squeezing between Greg and Michelle, his hand on each of their shoulders respectively.

"Hey, guys, could I steal you for a moment?" Ajay grinned, turning them both without waiting for an answer, fingers curling firmly around their shoulders. "Great -- thanks!"

Taking them to a side room with a door that they could close after them, a utility room just off from the kitchen, he gave them some space and breathing room.

"Wow, she's a firecracker, isn't she?" Ajay said with a grin, though he hardly meant it in a positive light as Greg and Michelle breathed a sigh of relief at being away from the woman who seemed determined to make their lives hell. "Now, I have a plan... I think we can get back at her, you know. I think..."

And what he outlined made Michelle's eyes light up with the glee of revenge, Greg nodding along as if it was all some great joke that he was going to be a part of.

With the plan set between them, Michelle headed back out into her party, turning the music back up to an acceptable volume as she went, to find Sam.

"Oh! Sam!"

She caught him by the arm, giving him a winning smile, easing the edge of his tension the best she could. Michelle didn't want him, after all, to think that she thought as little of him as she did his wife.

"My car's been having trouble starting and I've got an important meeting tomorrow," she said, laughing softly as if she was embarrassed to be asking. "Do you think you could come to take a look at it? I know it's late, but there was no one I could possibly get out when I found that it had an issue, you know?"

"Of course!"

Poor, naïve Sam was as happy to help as ever, following Michelle around to the back of the house where there was a cut through to the garage, a large double one with enough space for two cars at the very least inside. If he'd thought things through a little more, he would have realised that leaving Linda alone and only quickly telling her where he was going was a bad idea, but his mind simply didn't go there.

Linda tried to call after him as he disappeared -- to help out, of all things! Why was he doing that when she had come there to complain at them, to get them to quiet down? And was the music louder again? She swore it was, beating on her eardrums.

Great! She threw her hands up with a strangled growl. Now she was stuck there waiting for her husband while he was off looking at a car -- men! She couldn't get him to see her side, not when there was the chance to help a damsel in distress like that, though she did have a rather one-sided view of men.

Three approached her as if they came as a package deal: Greg, Ajay, who she didn't recognise, and a younger man, very tall and slim who was covered in tattoos. She eyed him up distastefully, a sneer practically on her lips already. She made no secret that she hated men who were all tatted up like he was. It was a gross use of money, inking skin permanently. The fact that she would have done similar when it came to beauty treatments if she had been allowed to completely bypassed her attention.

"Here," Ajay, the portly, smiling one, said, passing her a drink. "Loosen up a little, he'll be back soon. It's a party, after all."

Well, there was no sense in being there without drinking their liquor, though she expected it to be something cheap and nasty, best befitting the couple who made her life there hell. All they'd had to do was to step in line and not steal what she had seen as her house out from under her with a higher offer...

Linda rolled her eyes, taking a drink, though was pleasantly surprised to find that it was light and fruity, not even the rank liquor that she had expected them to have purchased for a party like that. It seemed like something that would have been found in a high-class cocktail party, though she only scoffed and downed it, not wanting to compliment them on, well, anything.

Ramon grinned, watching her throat work as she took it all down. They talked amongst themselves, manoeuvring their bodies to block her escape, though it was not as if Linda wanted to go anywhere anyway when Sam was still in the witch's clutches. She frowned, peering into her drink, focusing on it and nodding at the men, not wanting to involve herself with them. She was better than that, though the alcoholic punch, as good as it was, disappeared down her throat far too quickly, two glasses later and working on her third.

"Uhhhh..."

Linda swayed drunkenly, punch slopping over the edge of her cup, the room tilting around her. She tried to stomp her feet, but tripped over her short heels instead, stumbling and banging her head into the wall.

"Whoa! Hang on there, sweet cheeks! I got you!"

Ajay grabbed her, holding her up, though she blinked dully, not even realising that the music had been turned back up. One effect of the alcohol, however, was that it loosened her tongue a little more, slurring her speech ever so slightly, though she was still more or less in control of her actions. He, however, took the chance to grope her tits and her round arse, squeezing her through her dress. As soon as his hands touched "home" though, he pulled away, leaving her stuttering and confused, some part of her mind telling her that it all had to be an accident, of course, for it wouldn't have made sense for him to feel her up like that.

But she should have done something then, saving her from all that the devious man had planned, shoving him weakly, her step suddenly a lot more unsteady than she remembered.

"Get off me," she mumbled, drawing herself up as tall as she could, at five feet, and waving a dismissive hand at them. "I don't need any help, not off you idiots. I'm just here until my husband comes to get me and then I'm gone. And you better had turn that music back down again or I'll call another police station and then there'll be hell for you lot to pay!"

"Oh, yeah, I know," Greg said with a grin that promised trouble, ignoring her threats completely. "Sam's probably going to help Michelle bring back a whole plate of sausages for us! Do you like sausage, Linda? A good length of pork sausage?"

Although the guys laughed, hardly hiding their amusement while she was that drunk, Linda barely realised what was going on there.

"Uh, yeah, whatever, I like sausages, it's just meat, you know." She rolled her eyes

"He's going to come back with a big package for you," Ajay added, smirking deeply. "I think it's a whole box of melons for us to enjoy! But they're bursting out of their skins -- how do you think that happened, Linda?"

She didn't know how to respond to that -- why were they talking about melons, of all things? Of course, she missed the double entendre comments that were thrown her way, sailing completely over her head, not even realising how they were messing with her.

"Uh, I don't know..." She fished about for something, anything, to say. "Maybe...they got too hot?"

The guys hooted and slapped their thighs as if what she had said was the funniest thing in the world.

"Yes, that's right!" Greg chortled. "Too hot! All hot and sweaty... Ahahahahaha!"

She blinked at them, taking a half step back, her head a little sore from where she'd bumped it on the wall.

"Yeah..." She said uncertainly, turning away and taking another swallow of her punch, the fruity concoction slipping down her throat more easily than ever. "That... Yeah. It's got to be that."

She didn't know what she was saying, didn't know what they were saying, not as the conversation rolled on around her. They talked about cars, technology, things that she, personally, didn't care one bit about, though it was as if it was all happening around her without her mind actively being engaged, without her consent. Whenever she tried to subtly move out of the group, her drink-addled mind ushering her on, they pushed her back into position. And something strange kept happening.

Piece by piece, she lost her clothes. She didn't realise that her jacket was gone first, thinking that she had left it in the hallway, though Linda had not honestly taken it off when she'd come in. So, where was it? Wearing a dress helped her stay clothed for a bit longer, though she toppled drunkenly into Ramon and wriggled helplessly, unaware that the hands on her were reaching up under her dress to pull down her underwear, stripping her in that manner.

When they set her back upright, another drink was pressed into her hands and she drank it for something to do, slurring and stumbling, clumsier than usual. That was the only reason she could come up with for things going missing, the fabric of her dress suddenly pressing in too closely around her, hot and cloying, sticking to her skin. Yet she didn't know that the hitching up of it into her armpits was Ramon wrestling her out of it while Greg dulled her mind with some medical talk, droning on and on about some vaccination that was going to make a world of difference to lives around the world. Frankly, she didn't care one bit about that, whether she was drunk out of her mind or not.

Abruptly, however, she jolted up straight with a cry, hands going to her body, trying to cover her bare pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Where was her dress? Her shoes? Her jacket? Even her panties? Everything was gone -- everything but her tiny bra, squishing her breasts in as if they were about to burst out with fanfare at any moment! She screamed and spun around, though there were eyes on her as she whirled, red in the face and humiliated, searching for an escape route.

So many eyes, so many people, all hooting and hollering and laughing at her predicament as if it was all pre-planned, the most entertaining thing they had ever seen, or at least that night. Linda's breath caught as she howled out her embarrassment, panicking, hunting for an exit, though a wall of bodies blocked her in every direction. A strangled growl tore itself from her lips as she stomped, though her temper tantrum lacked its usual fury in a drunken stumble, stubbing her big toe with a squeal. Ramon could barely breathe from laughing at her, bent over double with tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Get away from me! All of you! Agghhhh!"

"Look for your clothes, Linda!" Another guest shouted, stepping back to offer an opening for her. "Maybe they're in the dresser!"

The others guests joined in with the game, Ajay slapping her arse as she raced by, her drunken mind fixated on trying to find her clothes, only her clothes.

"Yoohooo!" Someone waved a scrap of cloth that looked suspiciously like her underwear. "Over here, Linda! Come and get them!"

She turned, stumbling into the side of the sofa -- were they in the living room? She didn't remember getting there, the archway opening out into the dining room, a long table filled with snacks and drinks.

"Under the table, Linda! Look for your clothes under the table!"

She may have covered up her pussy with one hand, but what Linda forgot to hide was her bare, white backside, a tan line across her lower back and around the tops of her legs where she had not tanned as bare as she could have. It was all fake tan, of course, Sam not buying her the expensive foreign holiday that she had wanted in the winter months, but the anger towards him was fleeting in comparison with the bristling fear at being without her clothes.

Heated embarrassment seared through her, skin prickling, yet she was too cold there without her clothes to sweat anything more than lightly, though the cold prickle tingled down her skin, rolling between her shoulder blades. It was uncomfortable at best, digging around under the table with her arse in the air, giving them all a show. Hoots followed her as she growled breathlessly, desperately trying to catch sight of a corner of her dress, even just her panties. Something, anything, would have been better than nothing! It didn't cross Linda's mind, however, to use something else to cover her body up though, to at least preserve her modesty.

They weren't here, however, not as she rushed back into the main living area, missing her step and flailing, her arms windmilling, toes smarting without her shoes. Being drunk numbed some of the pain, but it made the rest of the room seem like it was floating and spinning around her, as if she was not truly present in the moment, that things were spiralling far, far out of her control. Squeezing through the crowd while they directed her to the coffee table, down between the sofa cushions, even hopping about with her tits threatening to pop out of her bra to look in the overhead lampshade, they took advantage of her.

Strange hands groped her, squeezing and pinching, not only restricting themselves to her arse and her tits, where they could grab them, every part of her body up for grabs to the hungry crowd. Red patches were left on her skin where they slapped her, jiggling her flesh, everyone there having fun but her. Someone even bopped her on the nose and twisted her ears, taking full advantage of her condition to do things that they otherwise could never have gotten away with.

Yet her stomach rumbled and churned, complaining at all the physical activity. Linda paled, her cheeks suddenly devoid of colour. She knew that feeling.

Oh no...

There was nothing else for it, spinning around, racing for the door, trying to find her way to the bathroom. Someone realised where she needed to go, though Linda did not know it was Ajay, pointing her into the downstairs bathroom.

"Look at her go!"

"Ohhhh, she can't hold her drink!"

"What a baby!"

Yet they had far more to laugh at, pointing out her fat arse as everyone crowded into the bathroom after her, Linda too worried about throwing up on the carpet to try to cover her backside or her pussy. They pointed at her, a jeering crowd of hooligans, yet the room spun and spun, her guts aching.

Before she could collapse over the toilet in humiliated nausea, however, Greg launched something white at her, hitting her head with a splattering thud, something wet and clinging flying off in all directions. In her drunken state, she didn't realise what had happened for a moment, but she came to her senses slowly, shocked out of the need to throw up as she realised that a full, thick cream pie had been splatted in her face.

"Aaaaaaccccchhhh!"

She screeched, a deeper, more guttural sound than her usual high-pitched shrieks, anger boiling in her, though it did stop her need to throw up, which was something at least. She wasn't so sure that that was the sort of thing that she should have been thanking anyone for helping her with, however, not as she tried to force words out, slurring, stumbling through them.

"What are you doing," she pushed on, working her tongue thickly around her tirade. "Thinking you can do this...abuse me...hurt me. You are all just savages, thick...idiots, nothing more than that. You with your booze and your parties and all your friends, thinking you can do whatever the hell you want, anything you want, all in my house, the house that is mine, should have been mine... If Sam had gotten me this house, none of you lot would...would...would be here!"