Caught Nude, Always Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tilted his head doubtfully. It did not seem right, though he had never been a person who needed much persuasion.

"Uh... Well... I don't think..."

"Come on, Sam," Michelle wheedled. "She won't mind, we're both women anyway, so what does it matter? There's no harm in me seeing."

She didn't quite know how he gave in so quickly, though he did, blushing, taking out a small swatch of photos from the bedroom, which had been tucked away, and showing her images of Linda sprawled out over the bed, full body pictures, striking a pose for him, even a couple of her in lingerie. Although she made all the right sounds as if she was appraising how Linda looked for purely motivational and fitness purposes, Michelle's eyes gleamed. While Sam was not looking, her thrifty fingers swiped a wedding picture and a naked picture of Linda, for later.

The guys, however, were far from done with Linda yet, hauling her out from the party, though the only clothes that they had apparently been able to find for her had been Michelle's. They didn't fit right, to say the least, the other woman being smaller than her, Linda shivering into the warm clothes, glad to have something on her even though she didn't know where the hell they were going. She'd been bundled into the car with Ajay, Ramon and Greg, the first two pushing her between their laps to use their legs as a seat, though there was a free seat between them.

"Seriously, I don't want..." She was tired, so tired, slurring her words, the drinks catching up to her as she blinked sleepily. "Come on... Where's...Sam?"

"Ah, honey, we got something better than Sam here."

It was dark, past midnight, as they took her out to the lake, set up with picnic tables and a small car park, though it was a lot busier in less inclement, crisply cold weather. The wind whistled across its surface, picking up even more cool as it went, Linda huddling into her clothes as she looked back the way they'd come.

Of course, they wouldn't let her stay like that, letting her squeal and scream and grunt as she was wrestled out of the warm clothes, her skin prickling with the cold, bright red where blood rushed to the spots their groping fingers touched. She did not fall so low as to beg them to let her go, slapping them away, though her movements were slow and sluggish, as if the night was finally catching up with her, dragging her down. They dodged even her weak kicks with ease as they first made her bottomless, getting her out of the tighter, smaller trousers, ripping her out of her panties and tossing them away.

"You just ruined Michelle's clothes!" Linda shouted, her voice echoing strangely across the water, though their laughter clustered in. "What are you doing? Let me go back right now, I demand it!"

"Oooooh, she's so feisty!" Greg said, a hand on his hip. "You're getting everything you want, princess, don't you worry."

He was not a nasty person by nature, taking his fun where it was found, though Linda had caused his wife no end of trouble and getting a little revenge seemed apt at the time. Her coat was dragged off and a tiny T-shirt ripped through and wrestled over her head and shoulders, though she twisted, clinging to it as if it was the last thing holding her in modesty. Her modesty, however, was very long gone as she hissed and spat like a wildcat, though the kind of beast that was not as skilled in fighting as they might have liked to be.

With her bare buns exposed to the cold breeze, her tits were not far behind, another too small bra popped off her to allow her breasts to spring out. It was a relief to have it off, but she squealed and clapped her hands over them, stopping her fight for a moment.

It was her undoing.

"In she goes!"

Hauling her up in their arms, they swung her once, twice, three times -- finally releasing her out over the lake, tossing her there with a cheer and a whoop.

"Woo -- there she goes, there she goes!"

Cheering, they clapped one another on the back as Linda gasped back to the surface, her hair plastered flat to her face, dripping wet, streaming with water. It shocked her back to reality, sober once more, though scrambling to the edge of the lake and the bank, where it was harder to get out, didn't do her any good. The guys pushed at her, laughing as she tried to clamber up, and shoved her back in every time with a resounding splash. Truly, there was so much noise down there that it was a wonder that no one came by to see what was going on, though Linda was not about to get any help. Ajay hollered as he swatted at her arse with a broken oar, pushing her back into the water one time that she had almost scrambled out.

When she did finally get out, mud staining her knees, dripping, freezing, she fled, the guys piling into the car with shouts that sounded more like they came from a frat house than a group of adult men. She screamed, though her fury was turned down for the moment by the cold, her mind intent on finding some clothes, getting away from the idiots who didn't understand what "no" meant, who insisted on acting like buffoons.

"Help! Someone get these fools away from me!"

She ran and ran and ran until her chest heaved and her feet ached, though there was no one around the lake to help her, the men keeping close pursuit, shouting encouragement.

"Let's see those melons bounce!"

"Woo, look at those buns go!"

The headlights illuminated her bare arse perfectly as she fought with all her might to keep her bouncing tits in check. Like so much else that night, stumbling and slipping along, never quite ahead of them, it was a losing battle. Yet Linda was not the sort of woman to give up just like that, fighting on, forcing herself on.

They, however, thought it was all a game -- or, at least, that was what Linda thought that they thought. In her delusion, she stomped and demanded, finally, sweaty and hot and out of breath but still chilled, that they give her the clothes back, but they didn't stop mocking her the whole time. In her insistence to dress herself again, Linda only scowled and glared in their general direction. At least the coat was long enough, even though her ankles were exposed and the shoes were too small for her, tight on her petite feet and squeezing her toes. Honestly, couldn't they have found some clothes that actually fit?

But that wasn't their intent as she smirked and ran, heading for the road that time, which was at least illuminated with a sign. There! If she got far enough down, she'd be able to get away from them and it wouldn't even be a problem anymore! She could get back, get to Sam and spend the rest of the night in her bed without dealing a single moment more with the idiots who were dead set on screwing up her life!

And there was another car, a car that looked like it had two women inside! Whooping, Linda jumped and waved her hands around, gaining their attention.

"Hey! Hey, you there! Stop the car!"

They did, though the two young women in the car were slow to get out, wondering what she was doing there on her own.

"Uh..." The first poked her head out, hesitant for her own wellbeing. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Linda barked a derisive laugh, her hands on her hips, back in her fiery persona, even with her wet hair clinging like a rat's nest to her scalp. "What's wrong? What, are you blind or something? Are you stupid? I need help -- let me get in the car right now!"

They backed off from her, lips pursed.

"What the hell is her problem?" They muttered, glancing behind Linda to where the original car, the one with Ajay, Ramon and Greg in it, pulled up. "Is she with them?"

One woman shrugged.

"Probably drunk... Sheesh."

"Hey there, ladies," Greg called, smiling in such a friendly fashion that, even out there, they could not help but be put at ease. "Fancy having a little fun with our mouthy darling here? She's got some buns that need a spanking!"

The women exchanged a look and smirked, even though they had never met Linda before. Even then, they felt that they had gotten her measure, a snotty, snarky woman -- a "Karen" if they'd ever seen one -- something in the night pushing them to have their fun too.

So it was that Linda found herself surrounded by the three men and the two new women, stripped, once again of her clothes. She hardly saw the point of having clothes on at all if she was forever going to be stripped out of them, forcing her tired body to wail, to thrash, but there were simply too many hands holding her down, yanking her from side to side so that they could get her bottoms out first and then yank off everything from her top half too. Even the shredded panties had been wound back around her hips and between her legs, giving her the pretence of being clothed at the very least.

Her breasts sprung out from her bra with a comical boing that could almost be heard, sending the women, who had not seen them before, into peals of laughter.

"Oh, god -- look at her!"

Yet they had so much more in mind for her, twisting her ear as soon as she was naked and hauling her bodily into the car of the women.

Linda gasped and scolded them, pushing back. They were idiots, just like the rest of them, she was surrounded by idiots, people who were so stupid that they didn't know what they were doing. She puffed up with self-righteous anger, still bright after her dunking in the lake, even though the alcohol made her body slow and dull, heavier than usual, but they didn't care for that. Without moving the car, the women, one blonde and one brunette, used her as intended.

The back seat was slammed down and before Linda knew it there was a pussy shoved to her face. She gasped and twisted away, screaming muffled abuse, though there was nothing to be done, not as they held her down, the other sitting on her legs, so dark in there that she could not even see what they were doing, what was happening to her.

Raw, red humiliation swept through her as the woman ground and humped on her face as if she was a sex toy.

"Go on, lick!" She mocked, driving her hips down, getting a drop of moisture from Linda's lips as the woman gasped for air. "Silly girl!"

They didn't know her well enough to find her weak spots to humiliate, but the other rammed her fingers into her pussy, amusing herself for a moment, though there were other things to entertain her. While the blonde took advantage of Linda, using her face like a sex toy, humping and grinding and rolling her hips, the brunette slipped out to see what the guys were about, what was going on with the whole thing. They could take turns with Linda, after all, and it was better to have someone like that, as much of a bitch as Linda seemed, all to themselves.

Talking to Ramon and Ajay, at least, resulted in the exchange of numbers, the opening of new doors and fresh opportunities. There would be plenty more for them to do, even after Linda was tossed, exhausted with the feeling of dirtiness clinging to her naked body, used and abused, heaving for breath. They all would come together then, once they had the woman right where they wanted her.

Linda groaned, tiredness dragging her down, though she managed to get her clothes back on, minus her pants and panties for that felt like too much and the panties were ruined anyway, heading back to the party. She pushed at Ajay, who clambered into the back of the car with her, though he did not allow her to shove him off with indignation, kissing her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

"Errrrghhhmmmphhh!"

She groaned in revulsion into his mouth as he dragged her in against him, though that was nowhere near enough to stop the man from sloppily making out with her. Her bare arse gave him easy access to her backside and arsehole, squeezing a finger into it, as much as she wriggled. In the back seat of the car with him, there was not much room for her to thrash, though she screamed and forced her hands up against him, straining to shove him off with every bit of strength she had in her body. She simply had to do it, had to find a way to get him away, get him off her, though she was not in a position to tell the fool exactly what she thought of him, to scold him, to tell him what he was doing to her was wrong, so gross, so very wrong.

Ajay wouldn't have cared anyway, shoving her head down into his lap and his bare cock, forcing her to give him a messy blowjob as she hacked and gagged on his length. His shaft pressed her tongue uncomfortably down and she reeled from the taste of him, the length of man in her mouth sending her stomach roiling in revulsion. It was worse even than being humped on by that slut like a worn out sex toy!

But that was all she was to them, exhaustion getting the better of her, though anger roiled and simmered, glaring up at him, eyes rolled back. Screw him, screw him and all of them for taking advantage of her! She didn't deserve it, had never deserved it, and fought back with all the fury in her, rage building and building while she couldn't express it.

She tried not to think too much about his cock in her mouth, how she was humiliated, debased, completely and utterly unable to stop him from doing what he wanted to her, everything that he wanted. He forced her head down, dragging her back and forth with a handful of her wet hair, laughing all the while.

"Aw, not so feisty now, are you, Linda?"

He had more for her, but his hands were busy with her bare arse while she seethed, imagining him in all manner of despicable, horrifying situations. It was all she could do to keep everything in check, until, at least, she could get out of the car back when... Wherever the hell they were going. How was she to know, dragging her face back and forth on his cock, forcing her to drool messily around him, even though Linda shoved weakly at him, helpless, as hopeless as ever?

They were halfway to the house by the time Ajay was done with her, though she spat out all she could, ignoring his complaint.

"Screw you," she growled, not wanting to swear, but she was drunk enough that a curse might have slipped out anyway. "You...freak."

Not much of an insult, but she blinked back to some kind of wakefulness, sitting up, covering herself the best she could. She couldn't wait to get back with Sam and tell him what his so-called friends had done to her, the ridiculous freaks they were, classless idiots that thought it was all a big joke when there were far more serious things going on in the world. Like them stealing the house that should have been hers too!

Of course, Linda's perspective was skewed, though Michelle was having better luck with Sam. She'd managed to convince him to head off further afield to get a part for her vehicle, heading back to the house just in time to meet the car returning to their driveway. Her lips twisted, more obviously sour than she had been before, though Michelle was, at least, a tiny bit vindicated that a good portion of Linda's punishment had already taken place.

"Had a good time, honey?" Michelle said, waving at Linda, her tone dripping with fake sweetness. "Oh no, you're all wet! Did you stumble into the lake?"

Linda growled and balled up her fists, energy back, though it was fuelled by fury.

"Whatever, you sick freak, this is all your fault! If you hadn't started all of this with your obnoxious music blasting at all hours... What time is it even now? And you're still playing it? Gawd! What the hell is wrong with you?"

She hissed through her teeth, anger forcing her on, though Michelle gave as good as she got. It was easy to avoid Linda's half-hearted punch -- at least, it came off as such, considering she didn't even have the strength to land a proper one.

"Do you think you've got a leg up on any of us anymore?" Michelle laughed, eyes gleaming, dancing around Linda while the drunk woman swung and floundered, slipping over on the driveway with a thump. "Naked, embarrassed... Who's going to save you now, Linda? You've driven everyone away with your sorry attitude."

That may have been true enough, but Linda couldn't get the right words to her lips, fighting, stomping, screaming through a hoarse throat that was raked raw after a night like that. It had to be in the early hours of the morning, though time had lost all meaning out there, Michelle lightly dancing around Linda, far more put together than the woman with her hair in a bedraggled nest of rat tails.

"What's the matter, Linda? Are you still drunk? Can't you catch me? If you treated your husband more fairly, maybe he wouldn't have been happier with my company."

It was a taunt even though Sam adored Linda and Linda shrieked, lunging after Michelle, though the woman was too quick to spank Linda's arse and pivot away once more. They'd gathered another crowd out in the front of the house, though Michelle led her inside, at least for a little more privacy so that the rest of the woman's punishment could be gotten on with. For they were far from done with Linda.

She had a new fire in her, a new sense of aggression and a grin that promised a great deal of trouble for Linda, a woman in control, especially so with her shorter height. With who she was came power over Linda and she grabbed Linda's ear as she stumbled, twisting to a shrill squeal from the woman who incited such rage in her.

"How does it feel now, Linda?" She all but snarled, lips parted in a feral grin. "Come on, try now, go on, hit me. I'd love to see a weak thing like you try! Do you have any muscle on you at all?"

For she knew she was stronger and, frankly, had never admired Linda's body to begin with. Uncoordinated, wild swings of Linda's fists were flung forth without thinking, as if she was not truly in control of her own actions, and Michelle easily dodged, darting in to spank her arse, her pussy, groping and sliding her fingers inside. It didn't matter too much to Michelle whether she got her fingers dug roughly into the woman's pussy or arsehole, only that she got her jabs in, the rough degradation that would finally put her in her place.

But Michelle did not need to hit Linda or truly fight her, not when she could employ more humiliating methods, like rushing in to pinch her nose, twisting it to the side. Her gasps and squeals of sharp pain were beautiful to Michelle's ears, though she only wished that, perhaps, the thrum of the cheering crowd, egging her on, was not so great that she could not catch every tiny little nuance of Linda's debasement. She even lunged in and stabbed with her feet, clad in shoes while Linda's were bare, stamping crudely on Linda's feet to make her squeal, showing her exactly how weak and how helpless she was. Linda just hadn't seen it before.

Now, everyone knew how useless she was, why she deserved her degradation at the hands of a smarter, quicker, stronger woman. The alcohol may have been working its way through Linda's system, wearing off after the hours had passed, but she was still no match for Michelle at the best of times, trying to slap her, though her hand was rudely knocked aside. The onslaught of pinches and stamps from Michelle drove her back, the woman's hands lunging for her body once more with greedy intent.

"No -- get off! Ohhhhh, I'll tell Sam about this, you rotten idiots! You're so slow, you don't know what to do with yourselves other than to throw these silly parties -- I'm the one going on with my career, looking ahead in life!"

Linda tried to scold her again, though there was not much use in it, helplessly scrambling for an upper position that simply wasn't there. Her bottom half had already been naked, but Michelle dragged off the too-small T-shirt over her head, catching on her shoulders and tearing one of the seams as Linda howled her fury. The bra was the easiest of it, for all Michelle had to do was to get behind her, making Linda face the party as her tits, once again, were revealed for all to see with a spring of delight. They pinged out of the bra as if released from a cage, falling huge and heavy, shifting with the set of her body.