Caught Nude, Always Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music ramped up and up and up, Linda dragged over Michelle's lap, her hand connecting with the woman's bare arse, once, twice -- and then more. She slapped and spanked Linda's backside as if she was putting on a show, letting everyone see how Linda's round backside jiggled with the flesh moving over the muscle with every blow, every stroke. Furious, Linda howled, but could not get her legs under her body enough to shove herself away.

"Let me goooooooo!"

"Take it, Linda!" Michelle shouted, though she didn't need to raise her voice to take the control that was already hers. "Such a bad girl -- do you know how naughty you've been? We're only doing all of this to you because you deserve it!"

The crowd hollered and cheered, believing it whole-heartedly. They did not have to be in on the inner workings of the degradation taking place as Michelle rained down blows on her arse, someone bringing Michelle a big toy that would show Linda her place, well and truly.

The burn of humiliation seeped into Linda's arse to such an extent that she was forced to catch her breath when she was pinned over the arm of the sofa, someone holding her hands out in front of her. She didn't realise that she was pinned until it was too late, Michelle ripping off her wedding ring and shoving something hard up against her arse. Linda gasped, but every drop of air that was left in her lungs came out in a scream as her arse was penetrated, rudely, crudely, a huge strap-on rammed up there.

Michelle took the cheers for Linda while she gasped and heaved, strength sapped from her, her body prey to the use of those that sought to debase her, more and more, always more. There was pain, yes, but it was mostly the searing ache of humiliation that poured deep into her gut, sweating in fury, though Linda tried, even then, to tell herself that it was not happening, that she was really not being forced so low. Of course, she didn't see it that way, that it was all happening and she didn't deserve it, regardless of how they treated her, Michelle's hands still spanking her arse until the dildo ground deep enough for her hips, with the strap-on harness around her crotch and such, to connect with every crude thrust.

The guys cheered, hands cupped to their mouths to make their voices carry even more.

"Go on, Michelle!"

"Fuck her harder!"

"Really give it to the bitch!"

There was no such climax to be had for Michelle for she rammed in over and over again, her delight shown in her bared teeth, a blissful expression sweeping her face, lightening her cheekbones. As Linda howled out her fury under her, Michelle finally, completely, utterly, had the stupid woman exactly where she wanted her.

And there was no going back from that.

*

The next morning, Sam, to be fair to him, should have realised that he might have wanted to give his wife a call. But he'd managed to get the parts for Michelle's car that she had asked him to get and that had to be a good thing. So much of a good thing that he whistled a tune to himself as he knocked and let himself into the house, poking his head around the mess from the night before. It was in the process of being cleaned up by cleaners brought in by Greg and Michelle though, so it was nothing that they had to worry about.

"Hello? Anyone about?"

"Oh, Sam!"

Michelle strutted out, neatly dressed, though her shirt and skirt were perhaps a little racy for just hanging around the house. But she would contrast nicely to Linda when it came down to the crux of it all, taking the parts from Sam with a grin that came off as thankful even if it was scheming.

"I got them!" He said proudly. "I had to use my credit card though, the money wasn't in my wallet anymore... Linda always says I'm misplacing things, I must have forgotten that I spent it."

"Ah, that's funny," Michelle laughed, shaking her head. "I'm sure it'll turn up though! Your wife is upstairs. Poor dear conked out after the party, she was so tired."

Taking him upstairs, she showed him to the bedroom where Linda was, Sam curiously knocking on the door, wanting to be polite.

"Hello? Sweetie, are you in there?"

Michelle ushered him in, though the lights were off and there seemed to be rushed whispers inside, hissed between lips. His brow furrowed, but the door was already open and he eased inside as his very own wife opened the door.

Linda was a complete and utter mess, to put it mildly. Wearing only a tight T-shirt that showed the swell of her breasts, the slogan across the front said, "the best pants R no pants": not something that she would ever have worn before, at least not while Sam had known her. Her mascara had run down her face, smeared around her eyes, the lipstick she'd been wearing the night before mussed around her face, though it looked like someone had reapplied it or a similar colour at some point. Her lips were a bit swollen too, eyes rimmed with tiredness, legs pressed together before her bare pussy.

"Um... Hi... I..." Linda mumbled, looking down, though the familiar anger boiled again in the pit of her stomach, seething, a beast that ached to be set loose. "I fell asleep..."

Sam smiled, pulling her into his arms as they stepped out of the bedroom together.

"Oh, that's fine, honey! I'm glad you had fun!"

Linda wasn't so sure that it could have been called fun, but neither did she want Sam to know what had happened to her, that everyone had gotten one over on her. No, not until she had her revenge. It was one thing to use him as a means to stop their debasement, but another to confess to it after it had happened.

No... She'd get back at them and that would settle the score, putting Linda back in her rightful position.

Sam should have been far more suspicious than he was about Ajay, of course, following them out of the bedroom, doing up his fly with a wide grin on his face that could not be wiped off. He said his goodbyes, leaving with Linda, though they did find a blanket to wrap around her so that she did not have to make the short walk back to the apartment naked. After all the nudity of the last twelve hours, give or take, it was a strange feeling to have cloth around her legs, though she clutched it close, revelling in modesty, for a change.

"I've got to head out soon, sweetie, I'm sorry," Sam said as soon as they were down the path. "I've got the trip down to the conference today, I don't mean to leave you alone. Are you going to be okay? Not too hungover?"

Linda shook her head, laughter echoing down the path after them as Michelle and the guys watched their newest favourite bitch leave. What they knew and Linda did not, however, was that there would be plenty more of what they had started to come.

They'd make sure of it, especially as the blanket fell open at the back to reveal Linda's bare buns, not quite big enough, like a child's blanket, to cover her full, making her flash them all without even knowing it.

*

She had to come back, though she wanted to see neither hide nor hair of Greg and Michelle ever again, let alone Ajay. Of course, the slimeball was there, for she had been in his car the other night and it was parked in the driveway -- the driveway that she had wanted to be coming home to and parking her car on. Wearing a designer top that fit her perfectly and classy jeans that hugged her curves, she looked far more put together than she had the other night, on a mission to retrieve her wedding ring.

When Michelle answered the door, Linda gave her a lofty look, as if Michelle was beneath her attention, all over again.

"I'm here for my ring," she said stiffly, throwing Ajay a dirty look, where he stood behind Michelle. "Give it to me, now."

"Aw, come on, Linda," Ajay wheedled, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't you come in and have a cup of coffee? It was so much fun the other night, wasn't it, guys?"

"Yeah," Greg agreed readily, as cheery as ever. "We all had a great time, so glad you could make the party, Linds!"

She made a face at the nickname, but did not comment, though she did find herself edging inside, as Michelle promised that she was going to go find her wedding band, that she had left it upstairs after cleaning it. Though Linda's jaw dropped in shock as the pictures on the wall, new, of course, came into stark definition.

Her. It was her on the wall, her wedding picture, but it was not just that, which would not have been all that bad, but it was framed beside a picture of her naked, when she had been posing for her husband on the bed! Her hands flew to her mouth with a strangled shriek, the others taking in her reaction with Cheshire cat grins, though that was far from the worst of it. For there were pictures of her from the party too up on the walls, naked, abused, spanked -- anything that someone there could have named.

She whirled on Michelle, red in the face with fury.

"What the hell?" She howled. "What are you playing at, you stupid woman? This is insane! You can't do this to me!"

Ajay grinned, blocking her way as she tried to get to Michelle, clawing like a wildcat, though it was easy to hold her hands down while Greg chuckled and shook his head. All one big joke to him, he turned the music from the party back on and up loud, letting the thumping bass travel through the floor -- just to piss Linda off.

"I want to fuck you again, Linda, come on. You're not a pretty thing, but you've got the melons to at least get a guy's attention! Maybe we can stuff your mouth with a better sausage too, yeah?"

Taking her by the ear, he laughed as he hauled her to one of the guest bedrooms, Linda kicking, screaming, though it was hard to throw a tantrum when she was being dragged through the house like that. He tossed her into the plain bedroom with the bed made up already as Linda staggered, eyes intent on him, raging with fury.

"You stupid little man," she hissed through her teeth. "I'd never willingly sleep with you -- your lack of intelligence might rub off on me!"

But Ajay only laughed and raised his eyebrows, blocking her exit.

"Sure, sure... You're far stupider than I will ever be, baby, you're the one who let yourself get dragged around by us, all the way out to the lake, alone without your husband. You even let strangers use you! What does that say about you when you're insulting me?"

She stepped back, though losing any fight didn't suit her as she wailed and stomped, grabbing a bowl of potpourri from the dresser and throwing it across the room. It was not much use as a projectile with her weak arm, dropping to the ground a few feet from her and not getting anywhere near anything that would have been dangerous, Ajay laughing as he drew her into his arms.

"Just give in, sweetie, though I do like you feisty, makes me think your tits are going to explode out of your top like that!"

She thrashed and she fought but it was all no use as he stripped her, taking off her jeans first, peeling them from her pale skin.

"No -- no! Get off me, you lug!"

But it was hopeless as the stronger man removed her panties too, leaving her bare on the bottom with no shoes either. She slapped at his hands, striving to get him off her, though Ajay held her to him, dominating her easily, savouring the moment. It was too good, at least to him, to caress and grope and pinch every new bit of flesh that was bared to him, groping up her stomach, hauling her over his lap so that her bare arse was shoved up in the air, all on show.

"Let's see you squeal for me, darling!"

She hated it, hated the pet name, hated everything, even more when his hand came down on her arse, spanking her, pain bursting forth in hot, swelling humiliation. Linda howled and writhed back and forth even with his other arm over her back, holding her in place, hitting her arse hard enough to bring a spark of tears to her eyes. But she was too proud to show him that, ducking her head, torn between trying to get away and hiding that he had hurt her enough, humiliated her enough, to make her cry.

Of course, he saw, pulling her head up as he laughed in her face, hand groping her sore arse, squeezing and digging his fingers into it before raining down more and more blows. He had too much to enjoy, determined to savour the moments as they came, one after the other, spanking her round arse, the bareness of her buns enticing him. He could not help his cock getting hard as he forced her up to stand in front of him as if she was a toy, a sex doll, hands going behind her while she pushed at him, scowling. Although she looked at him like he was the scum of the earth, that did not dissuade Ajay from degrading her more. Simply put, he wanted to take everything he could from her, satisfying his own perverse desires.

"Stand still now, sweet cheeks, I got something real special for you..."

He got her bra off, tits bouncing out of the bra that, once more, had been far too tight for her. She reeled from him, his grabbing fingers, but he dragged her down to him, ignoring her thrashing protests. That she stubbed her toe on the bed did not help, gasping in pain, taking her attention away from the man clutching her, if only for a moment.

"Your new role in life, baby doll," he said lecherously, "is to be stripped naked and humiliated...for the rest of your life. You're a nice toy for us and we'll be entertained by you -- and we'll make you be good if you're not."

She screamed, but didn't get a chance to get any words out, her head forced down as he unzipped his fly, pulling out his cock. In a clumsy motion, considering her protesting twists and thrashes, he forced her head down over his cock, making her give him another blowjob, his cock filling her mouth as her eyes watered.

He was hardly gentle with her as Linda's heart pounded, fury making her tired, though she had had time to recover her strength since the party at least. That helped, but it didn't help her get off him as he twisted his hand in her hair to pull her about whenever she protested too much, dragging her head down to make her go deeper. Yet it was humiliation that overruled all else, despite the rawness of the moment, how his prick felt in her mouth, her body hot, cloying, as if she was too hot, about to burst from her skin. Sweat tingled down her back, though she was vain enough to be grateful that she wasn't wearing her posh designer clothes anymore as she wouldn't have wanted to ruin them.

His end was typical, a short course, spending himself in her mouth. Yet when he rolled his head back in the aftermath, his grip on her hair loosened enough for her to leap up and away, grabbing the only items of clothing that were close enough for her to latch onto, her bra and T-shirt. They would have to do, rushing out into the hallway with the intention to regroup, to get her revenge another day, but Michelle caught her.

"Aw, Linda! Aren't you having fun?"

Michelle slapped her bare arse with a wide grin, spanking her hard where her skin had already been abused. Linda's squeal cut through the air, though Michelle blocked her way even as Linda's face and neck flushed bright red all over again with humiliated fury.

"I'll take Sam from you, I'm better for him anyway," Michelle goaded her. "Ajay can have you, though I don't know why anyone would want you, what you did to manipulate sweet Sam. See this?"

She held up Linda's wedding ring, the light gleaming off it tantalisingly. Linda gaped.

"This... This will be what I use to make it happen!"

Linda didn't care what had been said, lunging blindly for the ring, but Michelle dodged her too easily, darting down the stairs and out of the house, Linda hot on her heels. She wanted her wedding ring back too badly to consider that she was bottomless until she was down on the pavement with people laughing and pointing at her bare arse and shaved pussy.

"Oh my god! She's not wearing any trousers!"

Linda stumbled over her feet and screeched to a clumsy stop, trying to cover herself. But she had to get her ring back too! She had to, even as Michelle darted back and forth where a crowd was gathering, people seeing the disturbance and wanting to see what was going on.

"Come and get it, Linda! But you're not going to get your man back!"

"Give it to me, you whore!"

It was a burst of fury that had bystanders shaking their heads and tutting at the woman who was so clearly abusing the other, siding with Michelle, the "sane one" of the show. Michelle raced off, leading her on a merry chase into a neighbour's yard, ducking straight through the open back door of the house -- or what Linda presumed was a house. She'd never been around to that side before, huffing and puffing, slipping in the dark, the lights off, though she couldn't find a switch.

"Where are you? Michelle, get back here right now or I swear..."

It was an empty threat, even as she bumped her head, seeming to stumble past maybe furniture of some kind. And then there were hands on her, someone grabbing her clothes, tearing off her designer top, letting her tits ping out of her bra, more cloth on her, something she couldn't see.

"Agh! Get off me! Who are you? Who's there?"

But the mysterious hands did not care for her, only for what they could get from her, brushes rubbed over her face with powder, something that felt like lipstick crudely smeared over her lips. There was even a thinner stick like an eyeliner pencil jabbed around her eyes, though she fought it off until ghostly hands, hands that she could not see the owner of in the darkness, held her arms to her side, forcing her to be still if only for a moment, something draped down her front, fabric of some kind.

Ripping herself free at last, she blinked, her eyes adjusting to the dim light, catching sight of Michelle, in the strange house, ducking through a doorway with light on the other side.

"Ah -- I got you now!"

Yet that, once again, was Linda's undoing as she rushed through the door to a stage, though it didn't look like the inside of a house in front of her. The house must have been converted at some time into a theatre building or something like that, appearing on a stage in front of an auditorium of hundreds of people in tiered seating.

Michelle flung her arm out wide, grinning, dressed smartly as a ringmaster, jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" She announced. "Our main act has arrived!"

The crowd laughed and cheered, the spotlight on Linda, though it was only then that she realised that she was dressed in a tight, multi-coloured polka dot corset with her tits bursting out over the top. Her nipples were barely covered, though there were hugely, grossly oversized clown shoes on her feet, making it more difficult than ever to walk, a hat heavy with jangling jester bells on her head. When Michelle held up a mirror with a wicked grin so that Linda could see, she reeled to see that her face had been painted roughly and crudely white like a clown, her cheeks red, a fake nose plastered over her own, pinching the top.

Linda squealed, stumbling backwards as the clown shoes squeaked, though that only revealed more readily that she was bottomless too, surrounded by a sea of faces, so many people pointing, laughing, amused by her, her show. Yet it was not a show that Linda would ever have wanted to put on, backing away, striving to escape, though the door through which she had come was locked when she rattled it.

"Now," Michelle said, addressing the audience. "This is our famous bare-bottomed bimbo, a very rare species indeed! There's only one like her -- and she does so like to be special! Bimbo -- show them how you juggle balls!"

Michelle grinned, "whispering" to the audience.

"She's very good with balls, you see!"

The audience roared and Linda fumbled, flustered, balls shoved into her arms. But she'd never juggled before, her mind racing, trying to find a way to get through everything as quickly as possible, tossing the balls up, though it didn't really look anything like juggling. When they bounced down to the stage, she was left running and scrambling after them with her bare white arse in the air, another two balls that she had forgotten about thumping down on her head.