Caught Nude, Always Embarrassed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're the drunken whore here!"

The crowd erupted into further peals of laughter, not at all bothered by Linda, all the insults she had to hurl at them, slumping to the ground. The alcohol worked its way through her system, her words falling from her lips, mumbling, not even making any sense anymore, though most would have said that she hardly made any sense at the best of times. No one really cared about her as she slumped and Ramon took the prize of her bra, unclasping it at the back with a flourish.

Her breasts "boinged" out as if they had merely been waiting for the opportunity, though she would have felt a great deal of relief for having the pressure around her chest eased off if she had been at all in her right mind. Her huge tits sagged forward only under their weight, pulling down into a pleasing teardrop shape, though their size was just another thing they could mock her for, her breasts much larger than the bra that was evidently, so very obviously, too small for her.

Cream trickled down her face from the pie, splattering her tits, though Linda couldn't even make her hands come up to wipe it off as Ajay grabbed them, groping and manipulating them, digging his fingers into her soft flesh, all for the attention of the crowd. Some of them probably didn't care, but others probably thought she was in on it. It wasn't something that Linda's mind could handle at that time.

"Woohoo!" Someone cheered. "Look at those hooters!"

"She could knock someone out with a rack like that!"

"Fuck -- she could knock herself out with them! Imagine her jogging, they'd be bouncing all over the place and smacking her in the face!"

They laughed and laughed and laughed as if Linda was not even present, but the thick haze of drunkenness could at least be penetrated by the hot roil of humiliation. It clawed deep within her as the heaviness of her sluggish limbs rendered her slow, dull, whimpering, trying to mutter insults. For, through it all, her natural fieriness could not be tempered.

She didn't notice Greg filling the bathtub with water at her side, or even that the large bathroom she was in was a full bathroom, not just a little downstairs one for guests as she would have expected. She would have liked it if it had been hers, but would have most certainly have hated it and all that it represented if she'd known about it.

Yet the first thing she knew about the water was when she was bundled up in a man's arms -- she didn't know who, though his fingers pinched her arse and groped her tits, jiggling them about -- and dumped into it. Her shriek cut through the air, though it did have the effect of making her feel a little clearer-headed.

"Wooo! Let's get her sobered up, everyone!"

The crowd whooped, hands in the air, drinks sloshing everywhere.

"Yeah! Sober her up! Make her less drunk! Sober her up! Make her less drunk!"

It was not much of a chant, but it at least drowned out Linda's shriek as she was dunked under the water headfirst, which was at least deep enough for the guys to get her whole head under there. She spluttered, water pouring from her, choking on it and hacking as she coughed, though no one noticed her eyes watering. Some of the women had joined in on the "fun" too, dropping bath bombs in the bath to fizz and sputter all over the place.

"No!" Linda howled, slamming her fists down into the water and sending up a splash like a toddler who didn't want to have a bath. "No, no, nooooo!"

She threw a fit, sloshing water everywhere, though there were too many people there for her to clumsily fight off -- not that she would have been any more effective at fighting people back when she was fully clothed and in her right mind anyway. They dragged her tongue out with pinching, groping fingers, soaping it up and making her swallow it.

"Wash your mouth out, girl! You're too dirty coming in here, little drunk whore!"

They mocked her and abused her as if it was all her fault, letting her squeal and splutter, wriggling through their hands, slippery only with the water glistening on her skin. A bath bomb was shoved in her mouth, the spluttering fizz reminding her only briefly of popping candy as something sickeningly fruity slipped down her throat.

"Aaaaagggghhhh!"

She hacked and gagged on it even as they all pretended to be cleaning her up, shoving a loofah in her mouth -- well, as much in her mouth as they could, considering the size of it. It was worse that the bath bomb, scraping her lips, and Linda shoved it away with flailing hands, though another bar of soap only took its place.

And that was the worst of all, the bar of soap a little smaller than most, small enough that she swallowed it, the fat lump sliding down her throat with a great deal more ease than it should have.

"Aaafffffllllllggggbbbbhhhh!"

She sputtered, bubbles flowing from her lips as if she was actively trying to blow them, panic getting her up on her feet, as much as she staggered. Slipping around the tub, she tried to flee from the horror, too struck by the bubbles coming from her mouth to even be embarrassed, even if every inch of her nude body was still, of course, very much on show to everyone there. They'd all gotten an eyeful of her, yet practically everyone doubled over in laughter at her as she coughed and hacked up more and more bubbles, frothing at the mouth as they formed, whole and unspoilt, at her lips. Of course, they popped when they brushed the walls or other people in the bathroom, but there were more and more to come until someone yanked and held Linda's mouth open so that they could wash it out with water, laughing raucously all the while.

She screamed, hiccupping bubbles, though those, thankfully, were fading, which was something, for her, at least. What on earth were they doing to her? In the fizzling depreciation of fear, anger took its place, their laughter beating on their ears, soberer then than she had been since she'd started drinking. And, with that anger with nowhere to send it, came the tantrum, a curdling shriek building in the back of her throat.

"Aaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeee!"

She kicked and beat her hands about, churning up the water, though she couldn't get much out before her ear was twisted, someone hauling her to the side, cutting her off even as she stormed and seethed and acted out the rage heaving within her. She'd already been kneeling in the tub, but they dragged her out completely after her tantrum, wet and glistening as if her body was all to be on show, phones out and pointed at her.

Linda screamed and shoved at those holding her, though the women seemed to take perverse delight in putting her body on show, perhaps while theirs were kept under wraps, under cover. Everything about Linda was put on display, from her shiny rear cheeks to her perfectly shaved pussy, which was always kept hairless, her tits moving with the shift of her body, though pinching fingers and the slap of errant hands kept them wobbling too.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me!" She all but snarled, yet it was something like a kitten wailing at the cat sitting by licking their paw, ignoring the wrath of one who could not do anything about their predicament. "Unhand me at once! Where's my husband? Sam! Sam! Sam, you need to get me! Help me! I'll not not hit you because you're a woman!"

Yet any punches she threw had her staggering, clumsy at the best of times, even though Linda was still pretty drunk, despite her words coming more clearly, more soberly. The water had helped, but it was not a way of sobering up that she would have ever wanted to go through, nude and embarrassed, her skin crawling with humiliation.

Ajay watched it all, smiling with satisfaction at the fact that his plan was all working out smoothly. Stripped, naked, humiliated: what more could he have asked for? Linda was right where she should have been, hands roaming her body, even working between her thighs, shoving fingers into her folds, though Linda's squealing and jumping about, thrashing in the hold of those controlling her, stopped any from penetrating her.

Yet. He had more in mind.

Sending a quick text and photo to Michelle with an update as to what was happening, he marched right up to Linda with a smirk on his lips. The panting woman heaved before him, breasts rolling with the force her body required to drag air into her lungs. Still, she tried to yank herself back away from him, though he blocked her with the round of his stomach.

"We've met before, sweet cheeks," he chuckled, leering openly. "You might not remember me... Name's Ajay, but I'm sure I can call you whatever the hell I want, baby girl. You don't have much say in it anymore. Well, no say, that is."

Linda sucked in a breath, but he squeezed her cheeks in to push her lips out, forcing her scream out in a rush of air, dying before it had been born. While Linda squirmed and thrashed, even trying to, drunkenly, kick out, he roamed her body with his hands, taking his pleasure with all that he had been eyeing up for too long already.

"Get your hands off me, you caveman!" She seethed, kicking his shin weakly, though it didn't even hurt. "You don't' get to talk to me like that, I don't care if you think you know me or not!"

But she did know him, from the coffee shop, that humiliating day that she had been stripped naked in the street, unaware of what was even happening to her. All that had been a whirlwind of a horrible day, but it was even worse as his hands groped her arse too, squeezing into her flesh as if he owned her nude form. And everyone saw, acting as if she was okay with it, for her protests simply were not effective at all, no matter how much she wrenched her squirming, weak body back and forth.

"Let me go! I'll have you for this -- don't think I won't! You're all dirty, no-gooders...thinking you're better than me and my husband..."

But her tirade, of course, fell on deaf ears, those around her far more interested in seeing what they could glean from her nude embarrassment than actually listening to her. Listening was boring when it was so much fun to humiliate...

In the garage, Sam worked away, trying to pretend that he knew what he was doing with the car, but, frankly, he didn't know as much about cars as he let out. He just wanted to impress Michelle, to feel wanted and needed, if only for a little bit.

"Uh... Yeah, that seems like... That should...do it..."

He muttered to himself, looking under the hood, though he didn't know the half of it, even as Michelle murmured her appreciation, touching his arm lightly, leaning in to look at what he was pointing out with him. Sam didn't even know what he was looking at, but he still wanted to look good, even if just for the sake of it.

"I know, if I check it out on YouTube, I can see about sorting this in the morning for you," he said, a little too brightly, as if he had struck gold. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not!" She chirped, as keen as he was. "Let's take a look now. It's good to get a break from the music anyway!"

He should have thought twice about taking her back to their apartment, but Sam was too innocent to suspect anything nefarious, muttering and searching problem after problem on YouTube, trying to match things up to Michelle's car. Of course, it was a losing battle for someone who didn't know the first thing about what problem they were supposed to be looking for, scratching the back of his head helplessly.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom," he said, trying to buy himself a little time, even if Michelle didn't really mind. "Back in a minute!"

She, of course, took the chance while he was gone to dive for Linda's purse and his wallet, which were set out on the side table by the door like a prize for her to take. With a grin, she emptied out both of them of money, and sentimental items in Linda's case, rushing through to the bedroom before Sam was done (she didn't know how long he would take) and rifling through Linda's underwear drawer.

"Ah... Yeah, you'll do nicely!"

With a wide grin stretching her lips, she stuffed as many of the "best" pairs (for her purposes) of Linda's panties in her pocket, including a pair that looked more like floss than anything that should have gone between a woman's legs. Michelle laughed softly. Would she even wear something like that? She could not be sure, though the thought of Linda in them trying to clumsily seduce Sam tickled her pink.

Back at the party, the music was cranked up, though Linda had more pressing things on her mind other than getting them to turn it down.

"Would you just give me back my clothes?" She growled and stomped her foot at a pair of people who she took to be a couple, though they were laughing too hard to say anything back to her. "I'm cold, nude and everyone's laughing at me like this is all some kind of show! You're all horrible, vile people and I knew that already before coming here, though you should all be ashamed of yourself! You put on your loud music and don't care who you disturb -- well, I care! Now give me back my clothes right now, you absolute idiots! I don't want to hang around here having to even look at you for a single second more!"

The men laughed and darted in, slapping her arse to a chorus of indignant squeals, her voice going higher and higher pitched as she was used and abused. It was harder than Linda could ever have expected to win arguments like that, however, when she was butt naked, getting felt up, her tits and pussy and arse were all prime targets. Of course, the rest of her body was literally up for grabs too, hands pawing at her, though she hoped, with a shudder, that at least more of them were men than women. Her head swirled and she tipped off-balance into a random man's arms, his hands slipping between her legs and groping her pussy as he set her back on her feet.

"There you go, darling!"

"Ergh -- go away, I don't want you touching me... Hey, those are my panties! Give them back, immediately, right now!"

She stomped and chased after them, the purple pair that she had been wearing that day tossed around the room. Linda only remembered them because they'd been fresh out of the clean laundry that morning, one of her very favourite pairs, but that didn't matter to everyone there who sought to use and abuse her, to take advantage of her nakedness.

A man shouted, leaping in the air with her panties clutched in his hand like a trophy.

"Woo! I got them, I got them!"

She leapt for them, like piggie in the middle, though no amount of leaping got her panties back into her grasp. She couldn't cover up her tits and leap for her underwear at the same time, breasts bouncing wildly as she stumbled and flailed, hardly even able to jump any distance up off the carpet, for she was not the most physically adept of people, to say the least.

"Pass them over here!"

The crowd worked against her, blocking her way, groping her arse, mocking her openly.

"I want them, give them to me next, me next!"

"They're my underwear, give them all back to me right, unff, now! What's wrong with all of you? Why are you like this? Give my panties back now!"

The last voice, of course, was Linda's, though she was not effective at all as she ran around the room, leaping and jumping after her panties. Her arse rang out with a slap and she squealed, another pair of hands grabbing both of her tits at once, though she could not say, honestly, where the pain in her nipples came from. It was as if everything was coming from all directions all at once, the horror of her humiliating world spinning around her.

She didn't manage to get her panties back before the men came for her again with whoops and hollers, as if they were in the locker rooms again, whipping her arse with wet towels, flicking them out in a damp snap of fabric.

"Woo! Look at her go!"

"Argh! Get off me! What are you doing?" Linda flinched and leapt, though couldn't stave them off as another came for her from behind. "Get away from me!"

She could be as feisty as she liked, running from them, though her flinging a punch or two at the men only made them laugh, as if her efforts to ward them off truly meant nothing at all. Wet splatters dotted her body, though the heat of her skin dried them quickly, even as her breath caught, out of breath from all the running about she was doing, how things spiralled and twisted around her. Linda couldn't seem to get ahead of anyone, not as the wet smack of the towels flicking her bare arse rang out. But she could do one thing and that was backing up to a wall, smirking as if she had bested them.

"Hah!" She mocked, spreading her hands out triumphantly, drunk in her nudity. "Let's see you get me now, you ruffians! You think you're sooooo smart -- hey!"

But they had other things in mind, flicking her nipples instead as pain rang through her, though it was fleeting, like getting a sharp shock off an electric fence, gone as soon as it appeared. Yet the lingering, simmering, cold burn of pain lingered, seething in twisting humiliation, squealing and flinching and bearing back against the wall as if she thought she could disappear into it. There was nowhere for her to go, darting from right to left, though she was walled off by a blockade of bodies, sweating heavily even if the guys there who had chased her all around had barely even broken a sweat.

"Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh!"

She screamed, wailing, throwing her fists about, stomping and throwing a tantrum like the brat she was, though it didn't have the effect she wanted. There was no fear or worry in the eyes of those boring into her, only amusement, laughter, echoing off the walls, filling the room.

"Aw! Look at her! She's so cute!"

"Look at her tits wobbling when she does that!"

Linda heaved, dragging in another breath, angry tears in her eyes, though she would never cry out of fear, oh no, that was not for her. The men clamoured in, walling off the rest of the room as they goosed her with a sharp pinch to her arse, laughing, tossing her bodily between them.

"Next one, next one, gotta get the brat!"

The tweaks to her nipples were even sharper after being flicked with the towel, bringing tears to her eyes, her body awash with strain. Yet it was difficult to tell quite where one strain ended and another pain began. If she'd been coherent and less than she was, she would have wanted to crawl into a hole of embarrassment and to hide away forever, to forget everything that happened there, though each and every sharp slap to her pussy and arse brought her back to her humiliating present.

"You shouldn't do that -- you might all be idiots but you know this is wrong, I know that you know it!" She scolded them with all the rage blistering through her, what she could use to force down her embarrassment, some part of Linda still thinking that she was in a position of power over them. "First with the loud music and all these obnoxious people and then with the stupid bath and your ridiculous drinks... If you had a better upbringing, you would know that all of this is wrong, but I suppose it's down to me to educate you -- hey, you, stop that!"

She squealed, though they did not care, groping her tits and raking fingers in eagerly to draw her nipples into a sharp pinch, touches fleeting, yet there was always someone there. With their abuse in full swing, there was nowhere for Linda to go.

Meanwhile, Sam and Michelle sat together, quite comfortably on the sofa back at the apartment, looking through Linda's wedding album. Of course, it had more pictures of Linda in there than Sam, but Linda would have made her wedding all about her, like most brides, of course.

"She was beautiful then, still is, always is," Sam said with a smile, opening the page to show Linda in her wedding dress. "But why did you want to see this?"

Michelle hid her smirk.

"Aw, no, Sam, when I said I wanted to see photos, I thought you'd have some racier ones! Linda's worked out her butt so much, I want to see how good she looks! Maybe I should even follow her little exercise program too."