Caught out Girlfriend

Story Info
Drunk couple. Tease friend and get caught out.
1.5k words
3.78
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmail..

Me and my girlfriend had been drinking all day and most the night. We consumed drugs and she was feeling herself. She dared me to send my friend a picture of her naked between my legs with my big cock resting between her lips. In my fucked state I was more than happy to oblige. I had a kink for things like this and she knew it. Normally she wouldn't do anything like this so i made the most of the scenario in front of me.

She tweeted her nipples and sunk to her knees, and began to rub her wet pussy. She was on heat. I decided Snapchat as the picture would only appear for a few seconds. I took the picture of my girlfriend she looked amazing, the picture was so clear. Her face was gleaming, her huge 34 DD tits erect and full. I forgot to change the timer on the picture and the snap lasted indefinitely giving my friend time to screenshot it. Something we didn't expect. He replied 'she looks outrageous, I've always wanted to see them tits' tempted to send another we toyed with the idea of what to send. We were so horny, Evie had been ducking my throbbing cock the whole time. My phone dinged and I had another Snapchat from my friend. He told me we were going to play a game. He would ask for pictures and we would send it. The idea excited us, and we agreed. The first picture was of her tits from above, clearly showing her face. Something we didn't think about and agreed. The next thing he asked for was a video of her inserting something into her pussy. We nearly did it, but we decided against it. He replied saying we had no choice. He had screenshots of the pictures and would show them if we didn't follow. He told us not to test him and we did. He posted part of the picture in my group chat saying 'check this whore out' he blurred her face. My group chat went mad asking if he had anymore and who she is. He said maybe; depends how things go.

We had to play along. We asked what he wanted to see. He said the biggest thing we could possibly find. We wanted her to stretch and struggle. We grabbed her dildo out the draw, still aroused and somehow excited by this I made her suck it to lube it up. She swallowed it whole, I had her gag on it. Then proceeded to do as asked. I began recording and started fucking her frantically with this 9" huge black dildo. We barely used it unless we did DP role play. I sent the video, he wanted it sent via message so he could save it. We had no choice. He told us that wasn't thick enough and he wanted another. I went downstairs and was looking for a cucumber and decided to try it.

When I reentered the room Evie was masturbating violently while squeezing her boobs. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw me. I slowly pushed it into her while recording. She winced and moaned. But she took so much she was full. He sent back a picture of his cock, it wasn't as big as mine or as well looked after. He asked for her to send a video of her masturbating with the cucumber and screaming his name, calling him daddy and calling herself a cum slut and whore. He then proceeded to ask about anal. We had done this a few times but didn't do it to often. He wanted Evie's ass to be penetrated, first by the cucumber then by me. He told us we couldn't warm her up with something small. He wanted her to be a full on slut, she was at the point of exploding and begged me to start. I agreed slowly inserting the well lubricated cucumber into her tight exposed ass using the juices flooding from her pussy. For some reason the more this went on the more aroused and excited I got. I was enjoying my girlfriend being used and violated by another.

After fucking her ass with a vagina and sending the video he video called us. He told us he's sorry this is happening but couldn't miss an opportunity to see these things and has always wanted to know how naughty my girlfriend was. I flipped the camera showing my girlfriend completely exposed. Tits, vagina and ass all faxing the camera and clearing showing her face.

He wanted me to fuck her ass. On call, to call her names and degrade her. The only down side was that she had to call me his name for the duration. I knew he was recording the call but I couldn't help myself and started licking her puckered hole frantically. Before i started to fuck her senseless her if he could post another picture of her in my group chat. She replied instantly that he could post anything, even her completely exposed and showing her face, she was so turned on she didn't care anymore. He said face wasn't needed as he didn't want to make me look stupid and if he did that they'd only want more. Raising the same situation we have now but 10 fold. All my friends could blackmail and make my girlfriend do anything they wanted. And she would have no choice and look a complete slut if she didn't deliver. He asked her to lie down and rub her pussy with the cucumber whilst squeezing her tits. She did, after a few minutes he told her to insert the cucumber into her ass, she moaned and said something. He then wanted a close up of her huge tits. During this I showed part of my room. He sent the video, my phone dinged. I thought he messaged again. It wasn't him but a friend.. my friend asked if Dan was taking pictures and videos of my girlfriend. The message was of curiosity. I told Dan the message I received and he told me to reply saying it was. My friend couldn't believe it and the fact my girlfriend was so hot. He asked why she had turned into such a slut and I told him. He couldn't believe my messages and asked me to prove it. I told Dan. He told me one minute. I couldn't believe my eyes, he added Freddie to the call. Freddie didn't know what to do or say but broke the silence by calling Evie a filthy slut, he couldn't believe the size of her tits. At this point the cucumber was still ducking her. When he joined the call she stopped but now began slowly carrying on. Dan asked Freddie if he wanted Evie to do anything for him. He had couldn't be in the call long as his girlfriend was home any minute. He told us to message him on WhatsApp private messages and to send him pictures of Evie completely naked and showing her big tits. We did it, he said he would want nudes any time he asked and within ten minutes of asking. This was fine now but what about when she was working in the office? Or home with her parents. She would have to work it out somehow.

Freddie left the call, in shock and excitement about the new power he had over Evie. My slutty exhibitionist girlfriend. This wouldn't be the end of this I'm sure. Dan told us to get back to it. I started fucking my girlfriends ass like the slut she was. She screamed his name, at this point he took out his cock and started wanking over the scene in front of him. I used this chance to get a screenshot back, something I could use as leverage.

I told him I was about to cum and he told me to cum over Evie's tits and face. I happily agreed and so did she. I covered her with the biggest load I've ever had. What didn't go on her tits and face she swallowed like the good slut we had just created. He told me to take a picture of her cum covered face and tits and to send it to him as it was better that way than video call. I did. He thanked us and ended the call. He text saying this isn't over and next time he wanted to see it in person. I shivered in excitement about this.

My erection came back and we fucked again, for hours reenacting what had happened. Evie was now my slut and was a slave to two of my best friends. They could have her naked whenever they wanted.

Even after coming back down to earth the idea still made me hornier than ever. She just smiled at me, covered in cum, with bits dripping down her face. And told me she loved me and couldn't wait for our next adventure. Then Freddie's first message came, asking to see her big bouncy tits and her pinching her nipples..

this is my first story. any feedback welcome