Caught Panty Handed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes that's it don't stop." I heard her cry as I felt her hand on the back of my head push me in tighter to her pussy. "That's it fuck me with your tongue you little pervert!" she cried out. Then finally she cried out, "Yessssssss!" as I felt her whole body shake with pleasure and her already hard thigh grip on me turn to an almost vice grip like force as her pussy juices soaked my face in her scent. She kept pressing my head into her until her body calmed down from the intense orgasm.

I kept licking until she stopped quivering and her body calmed down from the orgasm and I finally felt her hand let off the back of my head and the t-shirt pull over my head and back. I leaned back to see her sitting there on the end of the bed propping herself up with her hands behind her, still panting slightly, and a look of pure bliss on her face. I couldn't help but give myself a mental high five for being able to make her feel like that.

She then smiled at me and said, "Oh my god that was amazing. Nobody has ever licked me the way you do." She then scooted herself fully onto my bed and motioned for me to join her. Obviously, I was hoping for a little return action as now since I was done making sure she felt good sexually I now remembered the very hard erection I was sporting in the panties she had given me to wear.

What happened next was both great and disappointing. It was disappointing in that she clearly wasn't about to do anything about my own pent-up arousal. It was nice in that as I made to join her on the bed, she pulled the blankets back and said, "Will you cuddle with me?" giving me a sweet look. Like I was going to refuse that. Suddenly she had (for the most part) turned back into Lacy the innocent girl next door.

After wiping my face off with my boxers I crawled up under the covers with her and let her snuggle up to me. I rolled onto my right side, and she spooned herself into me as I wrapped my arm around her. "Mmm this is perfect." she said as her ass spooned into my waist and rubbed up against my panty clad hardon. If she noticed it, she didn't say anything, and it wasn't long after I noticed she had dozed off. It was wonderful holding this beautiful girl while she slept except for the erection between my legs that wouldn't subside. In spite of this there was nowhere I would have rather been. This little tease had me right where she wanted me, and I was still loving it.

12