Caught! Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In return, they gave me companionship and lots of passionate sex. If a girl didn't agree to have sex with me by the third date, we had a talk where I'd explain that I liked them a lot, but that they needed to know I was looking for an adult relationship, and I expected my girlfriend to have sex with me. I'd ask them bluntly if they wanted to keep dating, making it clear that it would only happen if we became lovers. Immediately."

Wow. "Did that work?" Dr. Robins said.

"It worked every single time. It seems like a cold, calculating approach to romance, but I'm sure it made these girls respect me more. I guess you'd call it an ultimatum, but I didn't present it that way. I tried to let them know that I felt confident about what I had to offer as a boyfriend. They were under no obligation to become one of my girlfriends, but I did insist that they make a decision so I knew if I wanted to spend more time with them."

"Excuse me. 'One' of your girlfriends?"

"That's right. I refused to have any exclusive, monogamous relationships in grad school. Obviously, this drove some girls away. But the ones who stayed were OK with it. Mainly. I did my best to give them the best open relationship I could. They seemed happy. Mainly."

Wow. Double wow. "We'll talk more about this next time," Dr. Robins said.