All Comments on 'Caught Red Handed Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Outstanding story!!!

Loved this story line since it first came out on Patreon....... Becomes a great love story!!!!

Bi47Bi47about 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmm excellent

Please please more it can't end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story - interesting viewpoint

I like the unique approach . So many possibilities for future chapters .

Looking forward to updates as your time allows .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

Excited to read more

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!!!

This story is very interesting I really like the concept and I’m looking forward to reading more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story!

This is your best one yet, I really enjoy teacher on student stories and this one doesn't disappoint so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep them cumming

I love all your stories keep it cumming lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape

Rape is not sexual neither is sexual blackmail

titans2138titans2138about 4 years ago

I really like your two newest stories. Thank you and good job:)

smoothsatinsmoothsatinabout 4 years ago

Fun thanks. Isabella

PbukPbukabout 4 years ago
Love your stories

Wonderful fantasy writing, I look forward to further adventures

lorenqtlorenqtabout 4 years ago

I totally loved it. Keep up the good work đź’‹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Super hot, please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy

Turning me on like crazy can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

this was an amazing read.m, i would love to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Super hot, I hope she makes a complet sissy out of him.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
More,More,More

To have Marcus become Principle Davis's cockslave is both degrading and exciting as hell,clearly Davis knows Ken was the one who vandalized the gym and set Marcus up to take the fall,but Davis obviously set up Marcus as Judes tutor to punish Ken and his Friends,more than Marcus,and hoping Marcus fails to teach Jude so Davis can kick Jude off the football team,thereby punishing Ken and them.

It may seem like Ms. Davis dislikes Marcus but actually she secretly likes him and just wants him as her fuckbuddy and help him come to terms with his sissyness,and hopefully Ms. Davis later brings Noah in to condition Marcus to be Noah's boyfriend and love interest so Noah and Ms. Davis can fuck Marcus at both ends.And hopefully eventually Ms. Davis can nail Ken and Friends for something and expell them for their crimes towards Marcus and others.So as I said More,More,More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wishing I was sucking the principal's cock! Great story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed this first chapter. Hot and loads of potential. Cant wait to see how it will continue. Keep up the great work!

smoothsatinsmoothsatinabout 4 years ago

Its fun I look forward to the next part, I really enjoy your work, thank you. Issy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved the story! Just one tiny detail: if he got it in the windpipe, he might actually die, I imagine. Getting a full load into your lungs would at east leave you coughing for half a day if not worse. Otherwise really enjoyed it!

rmac1rmac1almost 4 years ago
The thought of being forced to suck cock

This story had potential from the beginning, the title being “Caught Red Handed”, and reading from the category “Transgender & Crossdresser” could only depict one thing, most likely a man would be on his knees sucking some Trans cock. That is a dream come true for so many closeted guys who crave cock behind the scenes, while living the straight life. I for one live that life and would love nothing more than to be force to suck a guys cock or even a transgender girls cock and swallow that thick creamy load.

For the story, being able to dream about such a life is sexy and thrilling and holds a great deal of pleasurable reading! Please continue with the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
did she get what she really wanted all along?

not so bad after he (she) got started. i think she was happy to suck that cock and taste all that cum. I bet once she has broken the ice she will love sucking that cock and many others for the rest of her life. maybe she will even become a she male?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great start and looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What I dislike about this is that she professes against bulling, but her blackmail is just another form of it. Somewhere in here there needs to be some justice, or it will just be all 2s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES