All Comments on 'Caught Relaxing Pt. 01'

by StephaniePlayland

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
He will be back

Great story. I’m sure Sir will be back. I’m sure Stephanie will be sucking more cocks now that she’s discovered how much she loves it. Looking forward to more adventures.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
He’ll be back

Now that Sir has discovered that men give better blowjobs, he’ll be back for more. Great story. Just as Sir will be back, Stephanie has now discovered she loves cock. Looking forward to more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't kid yourself, it ain't over

Stephanie has crossed the line and not only swallowed a load of Sir's seed, but she's done it twice in her debut night. Sir will be back again in the near future with a raging hardon and Stephanie will be all too willing to slather it up with her tongue and get it ready to take her anal virginity as Sir is going to want to breed Stephanie in upcoming pats to this story. Stephanie better hurry to a adult toy shop and buy a Anal Plug Training kit to get ready.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot

Loved your story .. I see a lot of Stephanie in myself .. please write more about her story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught

I have been cross dress for a short time now and dont have a lot of things yet.I have since removed what little hair i had on my body.I have my own house and live alone.The man in the house next to me is middle aged and lives alone also.I do in joy slipping in to crouch less pantie hose and thongs.I like sheer but have black ones also.I have a couple of bras and short slips i use as tops.I just started to wear heels and have flats also.When the man next door came over i had to slip on pants and a shirt forgetting i still had on black crouch less pantie hose on and flats.I answered the door and there he was.He had some tomatoes from his garden.But now i knew i was caught he seen my shoes and black hose and the out line of my black bra thru my shirt.I did not know what to say but asked him in.He did not say any thing at first but asked how long i dressed in women clothes.I had to to think fast i said i just started this year.He then said for me to finished dressing and he would be right back.I just put on my heels and weighted.He came back with some womens things.He told me to set down and he would help me.On went on a wig next lip stick and make up and he panted my nails red.He walked behind the chair grabbed my hands a put cuffs on them he told me to stop yelling and slapped my face hard.Then he tie me to the chair and my leggs to the leggs of the chair.He said he was now going to make me his very sex slave cock sucker.He droped his pants and shorts and out shot this monster hard cock.He wasted no time filling my mouth with his monster cock.A couple of hard pushes and in and down my throat it went..After filling my throat and belly with he then untied me and bent me over a small table and tied me up again. Pulled off my thong and forced his hard cock deep in to my ass.Also filling my ass with his cum.He then took me to my bed room tied me to the bed and forced me to suck his cock again and spent the night fucking me and making me suck his cock.He now dresses me does my hair and make up and i now am his sissy cock sucking slut.I suck his cock every day now when every he wants me to.We sleep together and he fucks me nightly.He still likes to tie me up and i now like it to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephaniePlayland@StephaniePlayland
I have some fantasies I would like to write out. This is not my first time doing so, but last time was many years ago and I never saved them any where. I figure this is as good a place as any to see what other people may think. I appreciate any feedback people may have, both...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES