Caught Watching Lesbian Porn Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife catches her husband watching lesbian porn and loves it.
3.5k words
3.76
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched his beautiful wife Mary getting ready to go to work as a registered nurse on the night shift. He watched her undress as she got ready to have a shower admiring her short crew cropped red hair, pale freckled skin, bright green eyes, slim firm strong body, small but pert breasts, firm strong thighs, legs and power muscular arms, smooth shaved pussy, and pert bottom. He felt his cock stiffed as he watched her getting ready for work. She looked magnificent in her theatre scrubs looking both masculine yet retaining her feminine beauty.

John was happy that his wife had her hair cut into a short masculine style and that she was dressing in more masculine style of clothes giving her a powerful dominant appearance. John returned Mary's kiss on his lips, as she said "Goodnight, see you in the morning." Then left for work.

John then showered quickly then went got into bed placing his laptop computer next to him on the bed then searched for his favourite lesbian porn. It didn't take long before he was watching hard core lesbian seduction porn in which lesbians seduced women married to men as their husbands jerked off as they watched their wives being turned lesbian. John loved watching married straight women being either forced or seduced into preferring women to their husbands and loved it when their wives humiliated their husbands mocking their husbands dreadful love making. He loved watching the wives beat up their husbands and denying them sex after they experience their first lesbian love.

John didn't hear his wife return early from work as he watched a married woman being seduced by a butch lesbian who dominated the husband as she fucked his wife with a huge strapon cock. Thinking that her husband John would be asleep she slowly and gently opened the bedroom door and started to creep so she wouldn't wake him up. That's when she saw what he was watching on his laptop. Standing in the bedroom door she initially felt enraged and disgusted, but a strange feeling of calm filled her body and mind as she watched the lesbian love making in the porn film her husband was watching.

She suddenly felt aroused as she watched the women fucking in the porn film feeling her pussy tingle and get very wet. She felt her pussy lips swell and open as she clit and nipples became erect as he pussy opened ready for sex. But the sex that she felt ready wasn't with her husband but with one of the women she was watching in the lesbian porn her husband was watching.

She suddenly felt aroused as she watched the women fucking in the porn film feeling her pussy tingle and get very wet. She felt her pussy lips swell and open as she clit and nipples became erect as he pussy opened ready for sex. But the sex that she felt ready wasn't with her husband but with one of the women she was watching in the lesbian porn her husband was watching.

Mary quietly undressed then walked quietly to the bed then standing next the bed she said "Do you really like watching married women become lesbians as their husbands watch and jerk off like wimpy cuckolds?"

John tried to close his laptop only to have his wife stop him as she climbed onto the bed next to him "Don't you dare trying to hide the porn you're watching!"

John turned to face his wife Mary in shock and embarrassment seeing that she was naked and that she looked sexually excited watching lesbian porn with him.

"Don't you dare trying to turn off this great porn. Why didn't you tell me you like watching lesbian porn?" gasped Mary as she rolled onto her back open her legs a started to frantically finger fuck herself.

"I didn't think you would like watching lesbian fucking." replied John with a look of excitement on his face.

"I didn't think I would like watching lesbian porn but I fucking love it!" gasped Mary as she jerked herself off watching a lesbian Tomboy fucking a straight hause wife with a strapon cock as her husband jerked off as he watched,

"Do you want me to try lesbian love making, babe!" gasped Mary excitedly as she rubbed her clit "Tell me you want me to become a lesbian!" Mary begged her husband John as she started to orgasm.

As john sensed Mary growing excitement and begging to be ordered by her husband to become a lesbian was starting to make get closer to having an orgasm John said with a loud firm voice "Yes Mary, I am telling you to become a lesbian. I am ordering and demanding that you obey me and become a lesbian and let the lesbian I chose for you fuck you! I demand and order you to become a LESBIAN NOW!"

Mary pressed harder and harder on her clit grinding frantically as she squeezed her thigh tightly together panting and gasping loudly as she moaned "Yes my lord and Master I will obey your commands and demands to become a lesbian! I will let you force me to be a lesbian. Please give me to a dominant butch Lesbian!" Cumming hard as she cried this out.

Lying next to her husband Mary put his hand on his hard aching cock and said "Listen to me now my Lord and Master. Do you really demand that I become a lesbian for you and submit to a dominant Butch lesbian?"

John didn't need a second prompt and started to jerk himself off replying "Yes, Mary I really do demand that you become a lesbian for me and submit to the lesbian of my choosing."

"OK, Master but you do know that I don't like women or their bodies but if you really insist, I will submit to your power and start to like girls and their bodies. I will let the lesbian you chose fuck me, I will let her lie on top off me and kiss me passionately on my lips, rub our breasts together and grind her pussy against mine. I will go down on her pussy and lick and kiss if you order me to. I will become lesbian for you." Gasped Mary getting excited again as she told a sexy story to her husband.

John jerked himself off as he listened to his wife Mary agree to become a lesbian for him. Her starting to jerk off again as she agreed to become a lesbian sent powerful feelings of excitement through his body making him shoot his cum over his wife Mary's side and stomach making her cum at the same time.

Mary scrapped his cum off herself then panted and gasped with excitement panting "This is the last time I will let you shoot your disgusting man cum on me!" Then grabbing his balls, she squeezed as hard as she could as his cock twitched and throbbed after his orgasm moaning excitedly "and this is the only way I will touch your vile hideous balls and cock now I am becoming a lesbian for you!"

"Yes, squeeze them harder!" as he started to gasp in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Are you going to hit me?" asked John as Mary waved her right open hand at his face.

As they lay arm in arm Mary imagined that from then on, she might be falling asleep in their marital bed cuddling with another woman as her husband either watched or slept in the spare bedroom.

A couple of weeks later John was in a sales meeting when his secretary brought in a new customer to see him. Introducing the customer as Diane his secretary hinted that he takes the new customer or work lunch so that he could sell her their services. Getting his secretary to book a table for them at the best restaurant John led Diane to his car and drove them to the restaurant.

As they drove to the restaurant John discretely admired Dianes short crew cut red hair, slim strong body and flat chest, strong slender arms, thighs, and legs. She magnificent in her dark grey man's suite and dress shoes.

"If you think that taking me for an expensive expense paid meal will help you get into my pants you've got another think coming. I am a lesbian I don't like men at all!" Diane laughed.

Feeling exhilarated by being firmly put in his please John's cock twitched and stiffened "No Diane whilst you're right I want to spend a lot of my company's money to impress you and get you into bed. You've got it wrong that I want to get you into my bed I want to get you into bed with my wife Mary. I want you to take my wife as your lesbian lover. Please just consider it." Begged John.

"Let me show you pictures of my wife Mary to you when we get to the restaurant and if you like her, I will set it up to get you together with her and if you don't like it I will pay for the meal."

Diane just looked at John opened mouth to see if he was joking then giggling and laughing at him and his perverted stupidity she said "Ok, show me your wife's pictures when we are eating and drinking at the restaurant. I will check her pictures out and see if I like her and will then consider if I want to meet her and then after I've met her, I will then decide if I want to seduce and fuck her."

"Ok. Agreed." Gasped John in a hoarse whispering excited voice.

As they got out of John's car Diane noticed that John had a large bulge in the front of his pants as he climbed out of the car then watching him walk round the car to open her door for her, she laughed at him and his reckless request. Diane a powerful shudder of excitement Diane suddenly realised that not only could she get to seduce a straight housewife, but she also gets to dominate and maybe humiliate and beat up a man as she seduced his wife into becoming a lesbian.

Feeling a growing sense of power and sexual excitement she climbed out of the car as John held it open for her then slowly walked towards the restaurant front door. Hearing John close the car door then walk quickly to the restaurants front door he watched him stand to attention then open the door as if he was her personal valet. Standing quietly and respectfully as she walked past him through the door into the restaurant, he gave her a court nod of his head as if he was giving a superior a salute.

Turning her face towards him as she walked past him, she hesitated for a moment stared into his eyes with a look of disdain and disgust then slowly let her bored disinterested gaze lower down till it was looking at the bulge in his pants.

"What is that revolting vile disgusting lump in your pants BOY!" Diane snapped with indifference.

She laughed at him as she saw that what she had just said to him and how she said it made his cock twitch and get bigger.

"You're a sad sick stupid piece of shit!" laughed Diane as she turned her gaze away from him and entered the restaurant.

John eagerly followed Diane into the restaurant running after her like a lapdog eager to please her he went the receptionist and told her that he had booked their best table. The beautiful receptionist checked the daily reservations book finding their names she led Diane and John to their tables. Pulling out Dianes chair for the he then helped her to sit at the table then gave her the menu than went to sit at the table opposite her.

The receptionist then turned to admire Diane blushed and flushed and said as she looked with a bright excited smile as she looked at Diane "June your waitress will be with you shortly to take your orders".

The receptionist looked as if she wanted to just stand and look at Diane but reluctantly turned away and left them to chose what they wanted from the menu.

"I get that reaction from most women that see me. Did you see the wedding ring on her finger and the picture of a man next to her on her desk in reception. I bet she's straight and married and that if I wanted to, I could get to turn her lesbian and steal her from her husband." Diane said laughing at John.

John just sat and listened feeling with excitement gasping "Of course you could have any woman you want, and her husband would be defenceless and powerless and wouldn't be able to stop you."

"So true and if the husband got between me and my woman even if she had been his wife, I would kick his ass so hard and bad he wouldn't know what hit him!" said Diane warningly.

"Would you kick my ass for me if I get in your way if you agree to seduce my wife to being your lesbian lover?" John asked with an eager hopeful filled smile.

"Of course, and I will make your wife help me kick your stupid as ass if you try to get between me and your wife!" panted Diane.

"Yes, please you should kick my ass for me if I get in your way as you seduce my wife." John replied beggingly.

"Let me see her pictures now BOY!" demanded Diane as their waitress June walked up to stand next to Diane. June waited for a moment as Diane looked at Mary's pictures on John's phone.

"Can I take your orders for you?" June asked politely.

"Yes." Replied Diane. "But first I want ask you a couple of questions first." She continued staring into Johns eyes.

"Of course." June said meekly as she admired Diane with a bright eager excited smile.

June's face flushed and blushed red with excitement as Diane looked at her up and down and asked her "Have you got a boyfriend?"

"Yes, madam I do have a boyfriend?" gasped June not wanting to upset Diane.

"Are you straight then?" Diane asked June.

"Yes." June replied.

"Would you go lesbian for me if I wanted you to?" asked Diane.

June looked at John then Diane and the back at John and then back at Diane and blushed even redder.

"Don't worry about that stupid fuck over there he wants me to seduce and fuck his wife!" said Diane seductively and reassuringly to June. "Be honest would you go lesbian if I wanted you to!" Diane demanded to know.

June just nodded and gasped "Yes madam."

"Call me Sir not Madam! Can't you see my suite!" snapped Diane. Then giving June John's phone to June, she asked her "Do you think I should seduce and fuck his wife, Mary?" as she pulled June closer to her side then rubbed the back of her left leg caressing June's thighs, she slid her right hand between June's thighs up her June's skirt to reach her pussy caressing June's pussy lips making June moan with pleasure as she stared at John open her legs for Diane giving her access to her pussy and room to slip her fingers into the panties to finger fuck her as John watched.

John then watched Diane quietly finger fuck June as she looked at pictures of his wife on his phone.

As Diane brought June to orgasm with just her fingers June gasped "Yes Sir! You should seduce that sick fuck's wife. Steal her or me from our men. Oh! Fuck me instead I will be your lesbian lover!"

Letting June recover her orgasm Diane took her phone number just in case she decided not to take John's wife as her lesbian lover. They gave June their food orders as June stood laughing at John as she accepted the food orders.

"Be careful what you ask for John boy as you might just get it." Diane warned John.

"This is your last chance. Do you want me to seduce your wife into being a lesbian and do you want to risk losing her to me?" Diane asked as June returned with their starters.

John eagerly replied "Yes Sir Diane, I really want you to come to my home with me and am begging you to seduce my wife Mary into being your lesbian lover. Will you honour me and do this for me? I am begging you".

Diane and June just laughed at John with June moving to stand closer to Diane hoping she would put her hand back up her skirt to finger her again.

Diane slid her hand back up June's skirt to get play with her beautiful pussy again and to demonstrate to John just how much power she had over other women. John watched eagerly as Diane pleasured June again as June took their orders for their main course. June savoured the orgasm that Diane once again gave her as John watched.

As June recovered from her orgasm, she listened to Diane say "Ok, I've made my mind up and I accept your begging request for me to come to your home and for me to seduce your beautiful wife and turn her lesbian and take her as my lesbian lover and to keep her as long as I chose. Now to seal the deal binding on both our behaves come over and seal the contract with a kiss on both my and June's feet."

John nodded and stood up from his seat at the table and rushed round to kneel at their feet. June and Diane felt twinges of excitement as John lent forward and kissed Dianes right foot then moved over to kiss her left foot. Then he kissed both of June's feet and then started to stand up.

"Just one minute cuck boy you're not getting away that easily." Gasped Diane as she turned June round bent her forward presenting her butt to John then lifting Junes' skirt and pulled down her panties she said, "Now kiss and lick her asshole as your final agreement for me to take your wife as my lesbian lover."

June shivered excitedly and she heard John say, "Yes Sir Diane."

June's pussy tingled excitedly as she felt John's face being pushed between the cheeks of her butt and his lips kiss her asshole and his tongues start to lick it.

Diane felt excited forcing John to kiss and lick June's butt forcing June to grind her asshole hard against his mouth and tongue.

"Ok, girlie boy its finally agreed that I am going to come to your home and am going to take your wife to bed and am going to show just what it is like to fucked by a true lover!" Diane finally declared her intentions to John. "There is no going back now for you and your wife as she will soon be mine and not yours. How do you feel now cuck boy?"

"I feel great Sir" John replied.

June pulled her panties back up and pulled her skirt back down and went to the kitchen to place their orders for the main courses. Which she professionally delivered to them at their table. After they finished their main course she took their desert order bringing it straight to them when they were ready.

As they were about to leave Diane called June over to them and said "June before we leave show this stupid fuck what is in store for him if he gets in my way."

June looked at Diane with a confused look on her face smiling with excitement as Diane told her she wanted her to slap John's face and to punch him in his face. John felt his cock stiffen as he listened to Diane encourage June to punch him and slap his face. Moving quickly to stand in front of June John smiled and encouraged June to obey Diane.

June felt her pussy get wet as opened her right hand and swung it wide then with a graceful flowing dance like motion sent her arm and flat palm of her hand hard and fast slapping John's face savouring the sensation hitting his soft face with the palm of her right hand. Then in one swift motion she pulled back her hand and clenched her fingers into a fist and thrust it back and hard at Johns face making him groan and cry in pain and her gasp and pant in pleasure.

Punching and slapping John gave June an intense feeling of sexual pleasure that made her pussy flood its juices soaking her panties and thighs.

Leaving the restaurant John drove them back to his office so that Diane could collect her car and go home to wait for John to invite her to his home so she could seduced his wife.

(To be continued)