All Comments on 'Caught Watching Lesbian Porn Ch. 01'

by HansKessler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow699 months ago

This story does have potential, but a it is hard to read due to missing or incorrect word choices. It’s obvious English isn’t your first language, and I applaud the attempt; however, this story needs help from a volunteer editor. Please understand, I say this, not to hurt you but to help you improve.

-

If you're using a PC, highlight the text and right click to pick “Read aloud” you will hear what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Sorry, this has got to be up there with the worst story ever posted on here, minus five.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really don't get into hate. The description gave a whole different idea. You try making punching okay. If the husband showed her the truth about herself. If anything should seem thrilled. Yet, the stories almost to the point of regret subconsciously to be so angry. If you are pushed to love. You don't act like that.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I fully agree with Sparrow69. There are so many errors this story is very difficult to read. There is even one paragraph written twice. There are many editors who could help.

DavefoonsterDavefoonster9 months ago

I enjoy the enthusiasm you put in to your work. You should continue to write and improve your skills, and if English is not your first language, ask for a bit of editing help in the forums.

Saratoga11Saratoga119 months ago

This is not a bad story. I think you have talent but you need more practice. Your instincts about what people want are spot on. I would suggest working on editing more and fixing errors. Secondly, I would try to not rush the big moments so much. The idea you have about turning John's wife gay is hot but everyone in the story just accepts the situation so easily it loses the hotness when there is no buildup.

Take the moment when Diane fingers the waitress. Great moment. But Diane should have to coax or convince her more. It's just too easy

As I said, your instincts are excellent so I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It sucked, point blank.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's the same story you've written before. I don't understand why your delusion is been supported.

BestsuckitBestsuckit9 months ago

I would enjoy having the husband corrupted by homosexual desires in front of his bodly perverted lesbian wife. Maybe she challenges him to fuck her hot girlfriends pussy, and laughs and taunts him for being unable to get hard for such a to die for blonde Bombshell. Then she'd call on their gay friend and he'd have to chose between her vagina and his thick penis

HansKesslerHansKessler8 months agoAuthor

Anonymous you clearly want to forbid people from writing sexual stories if you don't like their stories. If you don't like what I write then don't read it. You seem to forget that different people have different fantasies. i won't say your fantasies suck even i don't like them or if i find them boring or distasteful. But I will never know if they are interesting or not because I am not able to find your stories, if you have posted any. Let me know what you like reading in sexual stories and will try to write something you might like.

HansKesslerHansKessler8 months agoAuthor

thank you bestsuckit i will write a story like the one you asked for

trianetriane3 days ago

Interesting ideas here, but please do everyone a favour and find a proof-reader/editor to help you before you publish. You've got duplicated paragraphs, homophone errors, and use words repetitively to excess and it significantly detracts from the reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous