All Comments on 'Cave of the Werewolves'

by JenniferReyesAuthor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Amazingly Done!!!

It's funny because I never was into NonHuman stories beforein fact I just recently started to read some of 'em.

Read something with Ogres & Aliens before but it really do anything sexual for me BUT damn!! This one really got me turned on big time! Lol

I mean beastly stuff like half man,half wolf....Or in this case werewolves,with their huge knots and watery cum,looking so menacing and violent,being so impish and submissive when Tamara and her boss were jacking them off! Good lord that scene almost did it for me alone lol. And speaking of with....Tamara is Amazing!!! Taking care of both at the same time..what a woman!

Also I love how detailed you described her pussy....

Mmm,from her puffy outer lips to her labia,and the "salty sex" words....fuck my mouth was watering at your words...Very descriptive indeed! And god lord I can imagine how wonderful the inside of that warm cave must be with all that pent up sexual arousal & scents wafting in that tight space.....😋

Please you gotta tell me where I can read Part 2? I need so much more of this series but as soon as I finish sending this message,I'll read that unicorn story.... So thank you for this.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferReyesAuthor@JenniferReyesAuthor
Jennifer Reyes grew up on her parent's estancia (ranch) and has always had a keen love of nature. She has been writing fiction since her teens, having been previously published under other pen-names. The Forbidden Fur Saga is her first published foray into erotic fiction. Boo...