Caveat Emptor

Story Info
Man buying a new slave gets lucky with the dealer.
1.5k words
3.86
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's paperwork assured me that the cheerleader outfit was genuine. She had been sold by her parents upon her eighteenth birthday, just three months before she graduated high school, and she had made them quite a pretty penny.

I was her fourth owner, and her price had come down quite a bit. Not that she was any less beautiful, of course. And at this point she was well-trained, obedient, and more than capable of faking sexual desire for whatever master owned her. No, it was simply that, with a constant supply of new slaves, as young women turned 18 and were sold by their parents; or committed a crime earning them a period of indenture; or slightly older women were sold off by husbands who decided they would rather purchase some slut than be stuck with the "love of their life" the truly wealthy could go through dozens of slaves a year. Or some of her previous owners might have been fetishists- rapists or trainers or others of their ilk.

I was none of those. I just had a thing for attractive young ladies with curly hair, and had never had a blond before. And I admit, I did enjoy that she was a former cheerleader. I liked to think of the proud, independent young woman she had been; convinced that she would graduate and go on to rule a college campus somewhere just as she had her podunk little high school... before everything changed for her.

I didn't know if any of that was true, of course. A slave's paperwork was detailed, yet nonspecific. Skills, experiences, statistics... but not biography. For all I knew, she might have been a Swedish cheerleader, if Swedes had cheerleaders. At this point, it didn't matter.

Gagged and waiting in the dealer's back room for me to pick up, she would have been trained to obey a certain set of commands common to all slaves, and picked up a few new ones from previous masters. "Speak when spoken to" was a universal command, as was "never speak about your past."

The commands could be broken, of course- that was a fetish, itself- but it was frowned upon. Reminding a slave of her life Before was deemed to cruel a treatment for a glorified cocksocket, though practically nothing was actually forbidden.

And truly, all I cared about was how sweetly she gagged while I fucked her face, and whether she was a screamer or a moaner when I took her in the ass.

The dealer- a redheaded free woman, dressed professionally in a suit, hair up in a ponytail- lead me back to my new purchase, and I smiled at my first sight of her. Made up to the max, kneeling in chains and collar, gag and cute little cheerleader outfit.

The dealer laughed. "Want to try her out here? I'll help."

I grinned at her, taken with the idea. The dealer was somewhere in her 30's, and a spectacular beauty herself. Tall, with long legs and long hair, a spectacular body and full lips in a roundz freckled face... and just a touch of aome accent.

"Sure." The dealer was not kind, dragging the girl over by her hair and removing her gag.

Turns out, the whore gagged very sweetly.

Ate pussy pretty well, too, from the sound of it.

The last thing I expected after purchasing my new little cheerleader slut was for the dealer herself to close up shop and invite herself back to my home. Somehow I found myself driving the car, while she sat in the back and played with the girl. I managed to avoid driving off the road while I gawked in the rear-view mirror, but it was a close-run thing.

Once we were back at my place, the dealer dragged the girl from the car by her hair again, and made her crawl to the door. When I opened it, she strode imperiously- as imperiously as you can while dragging a whimpering blond slut- past me to the living room.

I found her there, naked, with the slut again licking her.

"Why don't you get me a drink? I'm not done with the girl quite yet."

For whatever reason, I found myself getting her a drink. She called after me that she wanted wine, so I got her wine. And when I returned, I found myself standing awkwardly by, staring down at where my new sexual toy was busy pleasing a complete stranger.

I looked back up and found her studying me cooly as she sipped her wine, her other hand idly stroking the slut's curls.

"You want to take over from her, don't you?"

I don't know what my face looked like, but from the smugness of her smile... I feared it revealed something I wished it hadn't. I started to stutter a reply, but she cut me off.

"Oh, don't give me that crap. I train desperate little whores all day. I know what it looks like when someone... wants to try it from the other side."

She pulled the slut back, and around her knee, so that she knelt with her head on the dealer's leg. Now the slut was watching me, too. Face still passive and attentive, but something I didn't like in her eyes.

"Kneel."

I don't know why I did it, but I dropped to my knees, and she smiled. "Lick me, bitch." So I did. Soon I felt her hand on my head, guiding me, and my little cheerleader slut came around to kneel behind me, and whisper advice and abuse in my ear.

Somewhere in the back of my head I knew that was bad- I hadn't told her to talk, and her conditioning should have kept her silent. But I didn't care. She stripped me as I knelt, licking, and soon was playing freely with my body.

Twisting my nipples painfully, slapping my ass, toying gently with my cock while she told me what I whore I would be for her mistress. She was topless now and I gloried in the feel of her breasts against my back, her hair brushing against me as we moved. She was grinding her pussy against my ass when our mistress told me to stop licking... and I realized that I was thinking of her as my mistress.

The slut guided me up, so that I was resting with my shoulders on my couch, then positioned herself so that her legs pinioned my arms, and my face was pushed into her cunt.

The slut grabbed my ear and twisted. Hard.

"Lick me, slave, while mistress gets her dildo ready for your ass."

Now I tried to resist. Panicked, I tried to stand up, but the slut twisted my ear harder, and tightened the grip of her legs. I subsided, tears in my eyes, but she didn't stop until I began to lick. Then, with a sigh, she shifted her gaze to stare adoringly behind me.

Which was when I felt something- a whip? One of my whips?- slash across my ass in a line of fire. The slut giggled at my pain. I kept licking as my mistress spoke.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slave. You won't resist, unless you want to feel more of that." She hesitated. "You'll probably feel more of that anyway. I like the way you twitch. But it will be worse if you resist, or stop licking."

The slut giggled. "Oooh, he doesn't like that. He's licking much harder now." I realized that I was, and applied more pressure... the slut pinched my earlobe between her nails, bringing tears to my eyes again. "He's a good slave, mistress."

Mistress laughed, and caressed my ass. "I'm sure he will be. Stop licking for a moment."

I stopped, and the slut made a moue of disappointment.

"Have you been assfucked before, slave?"

I hesitated... "No, mistress." That seemed to be the correct answer. She continued to stroke my ass, and the slut delivered another pinch to my ear.

"I love taking virgins... you've been such a good slave, I'll give you a choice. Do you want me to take you gently, or fuck you like a slut?"

I hesitated again, and got another pinch from the slut for it. "Please mistress, take me however you want."

That got me another three blows from the whip. "Wrong answer, slave."

"Fuck!" My mind raced. "Mistress, please fuck me slowly."

The slut laughed. "Mistress, he's so eager already! He wants you to make love to him and he's barely made you come."

My mistress chuckled. "The slut is right. I might take you gently later, but for now..."

I felt the tip of a lubricated dildo at my asshole, and then her grip, firm on my hips. The slut pulled me in by my ear, and I started frantically licking and trying to beg and trying to writhe away all at the same time... but I was helpless.

Mistress buried her gigantic cock inside me in one thrust, and I screamed.