Victoria Victorious Ch. 01

Story Info
Little sister's friend takes charge.
1.8k words
4.26
33.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drunk that afternoon. Not just overly-affectionate-and-possessed-of-poor-judgment drunk and not quite so-hammered-I-couldn't-remember-my-name drunk. The very nice, pleasurable kind of drunk where all you really want to do is kick back with good friends and appreciate their conversation.

Earlier in the day I had been at the overly affectionate stage. I'm generally very reserved physically when I'm sober, and it sometime surprises people how touchy-feely I get. Fortunately, I was drunk enough that I wasn't embarrassed quite yet, and I didn't think, in the back of my mind, that I had done anything horribly embarrassing yet.

The party was small. I had come home from college for spring break, and as luck would have it none of my friends were there. But I was close with my younger sister, who was in her senior year of high school, and I'd been hanging out with some of her friends. The youngest o them, Victoria, had just turned 18, and it wasn't a bad deal, since most of them were fairly attractive girls, filled with a puppyish enthusiasm for life as their graduation date approached.

We were at the home of one of them, Amanda, whose parents were willing to forgive and forget whatever we did in the basement so long as it didn't get too rowdy. As the resident 21-year-old, I had made a booze run and stocked up on Malibu, Fireball, and Mike's Hard Lemonade. I knew my audience, and the party had been roaring earlier.

Now most everyone had trickled away home, including my sister, and I was left alone with Amanda and another of the girls, Victoria. Amanda had been matching me shot for shot earlier and as such was completely wasted. Victoria, however, had spent most of the day as cheerleader, egging on everyone else to greater heights of drunkenness.

Now I was watching, sprawled comfortably on the couch, while Victoria tried to cajole Amanda up and out of her chair and into bed. Amanda was one of those girls who tended to lose clothing as the evening progressed, and at this point she was down to a tight tank top and a pair of borrowed, barely-there workout shorts. I, of course, was duly appreciative of her round, full ass and the smooth expanse of breast that spilled from her top, jiggling interestingly.

I had been an admirer of Amanda's for awhile, and drunk me had made a point of complimenting her choice of brief sheath dress and long, artfully tousled brown hair and casually (I thought) cuddling close to her. If I were true to form, I would be struck low by embarrassment over the next few days, but for now I just rested in a warm glow.

Victoria I didn't know as well. She was a friend of a friend of my sister, who played on the soccer team. I thought at the time that I appreciated lush figures and long hair, and Victoria had a slim runner's build, a little bob haircut, and a devilish smile that when combined with her short height made her more imp than seductress. But I had noticed today that her blue eyes could see straight to your soul... as they did now, giving me a knowing look as I ogled her helpless friend.

Rather than blush and turn away as I would have sober, I smiled back, and she just rolled her eyes and turned to Amanda. It didn't take much longer for her to get the bigger girl moving, and I got the privilege of watching from behind as they made their way upstairs.

After they left, I began to feel tired without anything to occupy my attention, and let my eyes slide closed.

I wasn't sure how long it had been, but it was darker, and I felt noticeably more sober, when I felt something tickle my ear and started abruptly awake. It was Victoria, dressed in the same black jeans and tight, modestly v-necked red t-shirt she had worn all evening, leaning over me, her blond hair falling forward to my face. Those blue eyes stared into my face from inches away, and I felt locked into place by their sharpness. Though that may have been the booze.

Her voice was very serious, and she settled on top of me on the couch, her thighs clamping tightly to my torso, just above my waist.

"Do you think that was appropriate, John?" Her tone was teasing, but her eyes accused. I may have said something, but between the booze and the novel situation I doubt it came out as much more than gibberish. She continued speaking over me anyway.

"Getting that poor girl drunk and touching her like a perv? We all saw it... what would your parents think?" As she spoke she ground down against me, and I realized abruptly that I was wildly aroused, my dick tight and awkwardly angled in my tighty whiteys. I shifted, trying to adjust myself, and realized that my hands were pinned between her thighs and my body.

"What would the cops think?" She emphasized the word cops, getting breathy and eager, and pushing herself down sharply towards my groin again. For the first time, she offered a smile. I was not a nice smile.

"I think if you don't want to get in trouble you should do what I say, don't you?" I started to answer, but serious once again, she didn't let me. One finger covered my mouth, and the other hand tangled in my hair, firm but not unpleasant. "Shut up, and maybe I'll even let you have some fun."

"I'm going to get up, and you're going to get on your knees for me like a good boy, right?" I didn't know how to respond, and I didn't have to. Her hand pulled my hair painfully tight, and she forced my head to nod. That wicked smile was back as she slowly edged back off me, pulling me forward by my hair while she went.

I ended up half falling to the floor at her feet, looking up at her from about knee height with her hand resting gently on my head. From this angle, her legs looked very long, her perky breasts took on a new prominence, and that smile and those sharp eyes acquired a new malevolence.

She pulled me close against her leg, and stroked my head gently. "You'll be a good little bitch for me, won't you John?" My dick leapt at her words, and I felt it deep in my gut as I stared up at her. I will admit I had fantasized about this before... usually about one of my many objects of unrequited lust demanding that I do things I'd never dreamed of. But I had never even thought of Victoria that way the handful of times I met her.

She reached down beside the couch and picked something up that I recognized as the choker collar and leash that Amanda's dog had worn earlier that evening.

"Why don't you strip, and get into something more appropriate?"

I don't even remember taking off my clothes. In no time, I was naked, and pushing my head against her thigh. While she laughed and held the collar and leash above my head.

"Do you want something? Do you need something, you little bitch?"

I didn't want to say anything. I hadn't really said anything the whole time, and I was embarrassed to do so now.

"Yes..." Raised, mocking brows asked for more. "Yes, mistress. Please put it on me."

"Put what on you, bitch? How do you want me to use you?"

"Please..." I trailed off, embarrassed, and started to laugh. At the whole ridiculous situation. And didn't even see the slap coming. It wasn't all that hard, but tears still leapt to my eyes. She slapped me again, three times.

"Do not laugh, bitch." I stared down at her feet, slumped against her, until her hand twisted into my hair again and pulled my head back to look her right in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and say 'Please Victoria. Collar me and use me."

She twisted her grip tighter, until I finally gasped out "Please." The grip slackened, and she smiled with pure, innocent delight as she made me repeat it three times, louder and louder.

Then she slipped the ice-cold collar over my head and pulled it tight, once, choking me and causing a spasm of terror. Though I had been rock hard throughout, between the slaps and the choking I had begun to wilt. She noticed, and made a cute little disappointed moue.

"You don't like me anymore? Awwwww. Imagine how you'll hate me in the morning." Then she stepped over to the couch and flopped down, pulling me towards her. She smiled another delighted smile. "You can take my pants off now, bitch."

I did so eagerly. Kissing at her belly and waist as I unbuttoned her tight jeans and eased the zipper down, planting a kiss on the damp front of her panties as they were revealed. So aware of the chain at my neck and the leash wrapped around her fist. As I pulled the jeans off the panties came with them, revealing her slightly razor-burned, smooth vagina. The first one I had ever seen.

She put pressure on the back of my head, pulling me forward, and I closed my eyes. That earned me another tug on my collar, and a brief, terrible pain.

"Eyes open while you eat me slut. I want to see the lust in those baby blues of yours." I opened my eyes and locked them tear-filled, on her. She smiled to see them waver, and pulled me tighter with the collar, her other hand eagerly stroking my head.

I started to lick near the top, and she seemed to like it as I applied pressure, pulling me tighter. I focused there, licking enthusiastically, and trying to ignore the unfamiliar taste. I suspected that she would react poorly to distaste. I'm unsure how long I licked. She moaned and shuddered above me, alternately pulling me tight and letting up. A few times I got bored, or started to waver, and she pulled my attention back with a slap or a jerk of the collar.

My erection had waned by the time she let me up, breathing heavily and leaning against her thigh as she gently stroked my head, smiling benevolently down at me. After a few moments of recovery she seemed to get her second wind. She stood, naked from the waist down and still wearing her little red t-shirt above.

"You've been so good that I have a surprise for you, little bitch!" She pulled me against her thigh again, and stroked my head like a favored dog. "Does my good boy want a surprise?"