Caveat Venditor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet she wished she had them on now, hah! We'll keep them, then. She's bound to come out sooner or later" said the younger voice.

"OH NO... THEY'RE STEALING MY CLOTHES! WHAT DO I DO!?" said Neha as she panicked, darting about helplessly as she frantically considered all the options, which were nonexistent at this juncture, really. With no other exits or ways out of her predicament, she turned to her phone and summoned her captor in a plea for mercy.

Me: SIR IM TRAPPED THE TWO MEN CAME IN IM STUCK BEHIND THE LAUNDROMAT OUT IN THE OPEN, THEY STOLE MY CLOTHES TOO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Caveat: That's due to your own carelessness, isn't it? Why did you get spotted by those two men?

Me: BECAUSE I WAS RUNNING AROUND NAKED, BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME TO! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!

Caveat: You want me to help you? After I've done everything in my power to put you in this danger?

Upon reading that, Neha's fear turned to fury realizing how stupid she had been all along.

Me:...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? YOU SET ME UP!??

Caveat: You dumb whore. Did you ever think for a second you were going to come out of this whole? I set out to ruin you, this night. Allison knew about your escapades all along, she convinced Corporate who paid me to hack your shit, and I delivered.

Me: YOU ASSHOLE! IM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU PLANNED THIS FROM START TO FINISH! YOU WANTED TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!

Caveat: Not exactly. The idea was to set you up on this 'adventure' so that we could have live evidence of you up to your antics, as it happened to the minute complete with correspondence. The pictures would have sufficed, but I convinced them to have you perform your mission tonight which Allison agreed to wholeheartedly.

Me: YOU GUYS ARE SADISTS! NOW IM PROBABLY GOING TO GET ARRESTED AND GO TO JAIL! I HOPE YOURE FUCKING HAPPY!

Caveat: The extent of it was just for Corporate to know, Allison never intended to have your whole life ruined. But this whole mission of yours was mine and her design alone. I have to admit, it was fun for me too so this was just a bonus, and for Allison's collateral on you personally. I had to convince you somehow we meant business, so you would definitely do it to the extent you did. And you did not disappoint.

Neha by now was in tears at the betrayal, at this point beyond caring about whether anyone saw her. Her fragile life was on its last legs from the beginning, and all she had done to preserve what remained was for naught. As she rubbed off the tears from her face, she continued her fervent line of inquiry.

Me: ARE THE TWO GUYS WORKING FOR YOU, THEN?

Caveat: They were an accident, I didn't foresee they would be so eagle-eyed to spot you, but then again I suppose a naked girl on the street with her goods bouncing about would catch anyone's attention. Now it seems because of them, the situation has escalated and you might get in actual trouble with the law, not just from your job anymore.

Me: YOU SET ME UP ON THIS, ILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL THE POLICE YOU BLACKMAILED ME INTO THIS SITUATION

Caveat: And what? Your entire defense is inadmissible. Before this, you've been doing this exhibitionist shit on your own for years, did you think you could get away without paying the price sooner or later?

They're coming for you and it's already too late. You're just a slut, Neha. You deserve everything that comes after this.

Caveat Venditor, Neha. Seller Beware. That's what it fucking means. If only you'd known that much before all this.

-5 HOURS LATER, 08:13AM, HOLDING CELLS, POLICE STATION-

"Alright, step on up, Miss Nudist. Time for your yearbook photo, hahaha!" yelled out the officer, camera at the ready as he instructed Neha, still naked and very distraught, who was standing meekly in the corner with her hands cuffed behind her back, her body exposed for all to see and no chance to cover an inch of it.

"Can't you give me something to wear, for fuck's sake? Not even a blanket?" Neha asked the officer, who wore this shit-eating grin as he leered at her tits and pussy like a lion hungering for meat.

"No can do, Miss. You come in as you are, and for the purposes of investigation we're gonna have to ask you to remain unclothed" replied the officer, lustfully.

Neha was furious by this point, stamping her feet in protest.

"What the fuck kinda bullshit logic is that? Won't the state question why you have a mugshot of a naked woman?" snapped Neha back at his flimsy reasoning.

"We take bust shots Miss... Not shots OF your busts, Miss. Don't worry, no one can see you're butt-ass nude from the mugshots alone. At least, no one from administration will be too concerned. Meh... We get plenty of them here. You're not the first Godiva we got this month" replied the officer. "Now, if you please Miss, Step up to the frame".

Sucking the air between her teeth, Neha reluctantly shuffled on her feet across the cold linoleum floor as she went before the bright lights glaring at every bit of her naked skin, the officer tinkering his camera in an obviously deliberate attempt to prolong her humiliation. After too long a time did the officer finally take the shot, obviously pleased with his work as he smirked at Neha, who was not pleased one bit.

"Alright, now turn around" instructed the officer to an already pissed-off Neha, her eyes widening in outrage.

"What? Why!? I thought mugshots were only from the front!' she protested.

"So I can take a picture of your ass you dumb ass slut, duh?" replied the officer matter-of-factly.

"What the fuck! How dare you! You're supposed to be police officers! Yet I've received nothing but more shame and humiliation the moment I was arrested!" Neha protested further, visibly agitated at the callous treatment by the perverted so-called 'officers of the law'.

"That sounds like you're obstructing justice, Miss. Are you questioning my authority?" asked the officer to a shaken-up Neha, his eyes growing darker as he placed the camera down on the desk beside, his other hand pulling out and equipping his baton, ready to strike like a predator at his vulnerable prey before him.

As the officer lunged toward Neha, the poor girl did her best to run but alas, the room was locked to all but herself and her attacker. All she could do was cower in the corner, as the officer gripped her by her hair and yanked her up violently.

"You say a word and I'll knock your teeth out, you understand you exhibitionist whore slut!?" yelled the officer as he threatened a sobbing Neha, tapping his baton on her cheek forcefully before his hand moved down to grope her breasts forcefully and without an ounce of sensuousness.

"Get your brown ass over the table!" he commanded as he pulled her by her hair and breast, slamming her down on the desk belly down, her ass bent over revealing her tender pussy primed up for fucking, wet from all the night's debaucheries.

"AAIIEEEEEE" screamed Neha as she felt the throbbing member of the officer ramming her pussy, while he shoved his baton up her stretched out rectum as an improvised buttplug, pulling her up by the sides of her mouth while her hands remained cuffed behind her back; she had no choice but to endure the pain and degradation, and after what seemed like an eternity did the pounding finally stop as he ejaculated deep inside her pussy.

"YOU ASSHOLE, YOU CUMMED INSIDE ME! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" yelled Neha as she bawled, her face still planted on the table while the white cream of his semen leaked out, dripping in thick globules down her legs.

"Phew, that was amazing. I needed that, been saving up!" he mentioned apathetically before smacking her ass. "Get up, let's go you nudist cumdump!" he added, pulling her up to stand by the handcuffs and dragging the defiled girl out the door.

"I'll get pregnant now, you motherfucker!" Neha told the officer as she was dragged all through the holding cells, the inmates howling like monkeys with some trying to reach out and cop a feel, the dozens of hands brushed her tits and ass which she tried to evade to no avail.

"Well, I don't give a shit. No one's gonna know who the father is" said the officer, his eyes fixated on up ahead.

"...What... do you mean?" asked Neha, visibly shaking with apprehension. "What are you gonna do, where are you taking me exactly!?"

"General Population" the officer replied, smiling ear to ear with an unspoken evil. "You're gonna be in jail for some time, I suggest you get comfortable for what it's worth, however you can..."

Her eyes widened in horror as he led her ever closer to the large cell, inside were about 20 or so inmates leering at the meal about to be thrown into the pen.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS RAPE!" pleaded Neha as she tried her best to break away and run, her feet fighting against the floor in a futile attempt to escape her fate.

"Ms. Neha Mohini, your frantic mental state means you've been deemed a danger to yourself and to others, therefore we cannot afford the liability of you doing anything stupid, so you shall remained cuffed and unclothed as a means of suicide prevention for the duration of your stay" instructed the officer pulling the fighting naked girl by the arm as he whipped out the keys to the large cell, the men inside already encircling like vultures.

"FOR HOW LONG!?" she asked as he unlocked the door and tossed her inside, slamming the gate on her face as she tried to run for it.

"Until your sentencing, after which you'll be immediately sent to prison, I imagine" replied the officer coldly with the darkest smile.

"NO YOU CANNOT DO THIS! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS!?" she protested as multiple hands reached out to pull her into the center of the cell, each groping a handful of her raw naked flesh, a few of those whose fingers had found their way into her pussy making her squeal like a piglet.

"Your life is over Cumdump. You're a criminal and a pervert, and afterward if and when you do get out you'll be known as an offender. No one is coming to your rescue..." said the officer as he left Neha to her new captors, who could only look up as he walked away while crying her eyes out, screaming as she lay on the floor continuously violated without cessation or mercy.

Neha's wails and cries filled the halls of the jail through the days and nights, perhaps some of it was mixed with notes of pleasure with the gradual acceptance of her role as the new fucktoy.

-END-