All Comments on 'Caving In'

by HowlingByTheMoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You consider that a slow start? I can understand him feeling a need to take control of her messy love life, but trashing her work life? Wow. She may benefit from a firm hand from someone who cares about her, but you seem to be setting it up for him to do endless horrid things that she will supposedly love, and that magically don't ruin her life. I can't see how any of that is possible.

Having made crappy choices doesn't mean you want to be treated like crap. She may not know how to attract a decent guy or feels she doesn't deserve a decent guy. No, you are going to have her 'need' to be treated like crap because it wets her panties, and you're turning the only decent person in her life into an ass to do it. Her loves her soo much he'll give her what she 'needs' by fucking over her whole life, not just part of it.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nonsense

This started off promisingly - love the idea of loyal, kind best friend losing patience and becoming the dominant, kind, caring man she needs. Alas, the story did not go in that direction. Instead it suddenly became totally unrealistic as her "good-natured" best friend - her "armour, her rock" - humiliated her in front of all her colleagues, without her consent (neither implied nor express). Moreover, he likely ruined her career if not caused her to lose her job. Thoroughly absurd twist - less BDSM, more abusive, as any dom worth his weight in salt always fundamentally has his sub's best interests at heart. I find it concerning that this type of story may lead people to believe that this is what BDSM is, when in fact it's a perfect example of what BDSM is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a great start!

Very sexy story, but maybe in a later chapter you could tell it from his point of view, what was the straw that broke the camel's back to turn him from loving, gentle best friend into a forceful man she didn't realise he could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG, just NO

The guy is an absolute jerk, he supposedly cares about her and then destroys her work life. Nope there’s no coming back from that disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No.

Is this something people enjoy? ‘Oh, I love being called a slut and whore by my bestfriend and getting my panties sold at an auction while everyone laughs at me. I just love being publicly humiliated. Oh my gosh it just makes me so horny’ 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous