CD Bond Seamstress - Finding Love Ch. 01

Story Info
The seamstress finds love and bondage.
20.9k words
4.76
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

CD Bondage Seamstress - Finding Love part 1

By BrendaD

I've been wearing women's clothes for years, and I make the majority of my clothes myself. I also like bondage and make custom bondage gear as well. I'm starting to get a little business going on the side making custom clothes and gear for sissies. I just have a few simple rules for any customers since the workplace is in my house.

  1. The person that the garment or item is made for needs to come to my house in person. They need to be available for test fitting and measurements.
  2. Since I am not comfortable with strange men in my house, any male must be bound while he's here.
  3. I'm willing to turn on and off remote-control toys (like vibrators) to help pass the time if the customer requests it, and maybe a few more things. But I will not ever do something that will cause pain or injury to anyone. I will play along with the fantasy to a point, but I will not purposely disrespect or hurt people.

One day as I was sewing on a new skirt, the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I checked my surveillance cameras and saw it was a repeat customer, Chrissy. I normally wouldn't answer the door when I am dressed, but since it was Chrissy, I didn't mind.

I was wearing one of my favorite purple tank style leotards, lavender tights, a wispy white short skirt, and my 3-inch heeled Mary-Janes. I was also wearing my silicone hip pads and breasts and my hoop earrings.

I opened the door and invited Chrissy in. She was wearing a white blouse and a flared red skirt that ends a couple inches above the knee which showed her legs and nude hose beautifully. Her white 3-inch heels completed the look. And as always, her hair and makeup were perfect. Her large purse was the same shade of red as her skirt.

"Hi Chrissy, it's nice to see you but why are you here? Does your master know you are here?"

"Hi Brenda, I don't have a serious relationship with him, we just get together from time to time for fun."

"Oh, I see" I said. I was still wondering why she was visiting though. In my previous encounters with her I had found I could trust her so I wasn't too concerned about having a "guy" in my house. In my mind, even though she's biologically male, she's like me.

"Can we talk? I'm concerned about you" she asked.

"Sure, let's sit on the back patio and enjoy the breeze. Do you want some coffee or anything?" "No, just a glass of ice water" she replied.

So, we got a couple of glasses of ice water and sat outside on the patio in the shade to talk. "Brenda, I know you have been alone for several years now. You've been very kind to me, and I would so much love to repay your kindness."

I knew what she meant. I work out of my house and live in my own safe little girly world. I don't date or get out to meet women. I haven't had any kind of sex since before losing my wife. I have wondered if subconsciously, that's why I prefer leotards and I am almost always tucked when I wear them. It's a way to just deny that part of me even exists.

Chrissy continued "the kindness and gentleness you have showed me really touched me. I would so much like to do the same for you. I really like you, Brenda."

"Chrissy, I am touched by the sentiment. I have grown quite fond of you as well and if I was going to do something with anyone, I think you'd be my first choice. But you know I'm just not into..."

Chrissy interrupted "I know, you like genetic girls. I get that. I was thinking of just a light session. You prefer kind, loving bondage so much that you've made all kinds of stuff but don't get to experience it properly. Let me lock you up for a little while, I will only stimulate you with a vibrator."

My tucked member was getting quite excited about that prospect. My leotard tuck doesn't stop an erection for happening, it just doesn't get to full size until it's released. I've even had orgasms while tucked before. My body involuntarily starting squirming at the thought. "That actually sounds wonderful to me, but I don't have your kind of stamina whatsoever. Being locked up for hours at a time isn't something I desire."

"I know that, Brenda. I could tell just by the way you treated me when master demanded I was tied up for so long while you worked. In my most vulnerable state, you didn't abuse me or torment me. You were so kind and paid attention to what I could handle and what I couldn't. And when I had gone too far, you immediately took care of me, and I loved you for it. Please, trust me and let me tie you up for a little while."

"Frankly, that sounds wonderful to me. If you give me your word the session doesn't go longer than, I don't know, a half hour or so."

Chrissy let out a sigh like she was relieved "It's a deal!"

We headed back into the house and I showed her my second bedroom where I keep my personal bondage gear. Chrissy grabbed some leather cuffs, my adjustable spreader bar, a message vibrator that was charging and my penis gag. We headed into the living room. I sat down in a chair and Chrissy buckled my ankles and wrists in my leather cuffs. My excitement was already growing, but so was my fear. Do I really trust this person? She walked me over to the middle of my living room and took my wrists, clipped them together and connected them to the winch cable hanging from the ceiling. I couldn't complain about her plan because after all, I had used this same equipment on her recently.

She glanced around the room, and spotted the remote for the winch and raised my arms up over my head. I was trembling with anticipation. She then held up my penis gag and asked "Okay Brenda? Are you ready for this?" "Yes" I whispered back, looking into her eyes. I was praying she was who I thought she was and not about to do something awful to me. She gently inserted the gag into my mouth and buckled the straps around my head. She then placed a scarf into my hand - just as I had done for her.

Chrissy then got on her knees and attached the spreader bar to my ankles, set at its widest setting. She then stood back and looked at her captive. She raised my arms a little more, so my body was taunt. I was trembling with anticipation, wearing my leotard and tights, gagged with my favorite gag, cuffed, legs held in the spreader bar I made. I'm surprised I didn't orgasm right there on the spot.

Chrissy said - oh, one more thing and disappeared behind me. She came back with my purple blindfold and put it on. I was in heaven. I don't know how other girls stay like this for hours, I couldn't! But right now, this was intoxicating! I heard the sound of my camera and realized she was taking pictures of me. I hoped it was just for me, but there wasn't anything I could do about it now. Funny, my biggest concern about that was remembering what I was wearing. I wouldn't want to get photos of me wearing mismatched clothes. That wouldn't do at all.

She started running her hands up my legs. It felt exquisite. I remembered doing the same thing to her. First one leg, then the other. Hands getting closer to the top where my tucked member was hiding. With my legs held this wide, even while tucked she had free access to it. Then she turned on the massage vibrator and started rubbing against me. My body started writhing back and forth, I moaned into my gag and was happily biting into the silicone penis in my mouth. She would stop, pull away from me, then come back again and stroke me again. Back to front, front to back, back to front.

I'm sure she could tell I wouldn't last much longer. She went behind me and reached up with her hand. Gently probing the crotch of my leotard until she found the exact spot where the tip of my penis was trapped. She reached up with the vibrator and turned it on that exact spot and I soon exploded in intense orgasm like I haven't experienced in years. She held it pressed against me as my body spasmed. I could feel my ass was now covered with my own cum.

Chrissy lowered my arms down, unclipped the spreader bar and removed all my cuffs. I took my gag and blindfold off and was exhausted but very satisfied. I thanked Chrissy for her kindness and went into my bedroom to clean myself up.

After stripping off my soiled clothes, I threw on a knee length denim dress and returned to the living room. We sat down to talk. She told me about taking pictures with my camera and said she even turned my go-pro on so I could see what she did. She assured me she did not take any pictures for herself, but said I looked so hot she hoped I might share some that she took of me with her.

Chrissy wanted more information. "Brenda, I would love to do this more with you. Now, tell me what you like and don't like."

We must have talked for over two hours about fantasies, what we like, what we crave, what we don't like and what is a total turn off to each of us. We were giggling like school girls as we were learning about each other. Chrissy shared she had been treated very rough by guys in the past and she didn't mind it then, but wants to get away from that now. I told her I'm a romantic, I don't want rough or casual sex. I want that deep, spiritual as well as physical connection with my partner. I had that with my late wife, it was wonderful.

We got up and wandered into my second bedroom that contains all my personal bondage gear. We had been in here briefly before, but this time Chrissy walked around the room, inspecting everything I have made. I showed her the drawer where I keep my various vibrators, and my drawer for dildos. Another one of my weird quirks, I don't like men (sexually). I don't like to see penises, even my own. But a penis shaped dildo? I like that. She laughed and said she'd keep that in mind.

When it was time to go, Chrissy asked if she could come by in a few days, I said I'd like that. We gave each other a quick kiss on the lips and she left. I stood there surprised I had done that. I had never kissed a "man" before, but Chrissy isn't a man anymore. At least, not really. She had been on HRT for years which explained why her skin was so soft, and her body shaped so delightfully feminine. She's a woman now... with that extra attachment. I went to bed pondering what that meant as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning feeling wonderful. I took my morning shower, shaving all over as usual with a new razer to make sure it was extra close. Same when I shaved my face. I decided to wear something different today and put on my open bottom body-shaper girdle. I don't wear it that often because it's a challenge to put on. But it gives me a nice shape, has a built-in bra for my silicone breasts, slight padding on my butt and hips, and comes down my thighs a few inches so it can't be worn with pants. But, being longer, I can wear no panties and my penis doesn't show at all. Even if I start to get hard, the tight fabric will hold it down - which is actually pretty uncomfortable! The girdle also has 4 garter straps so I can wear stockings. I picked out a brand-new pair of semi-opaque red stockings and slid them on my legs. I put my falsies in and slipped into a form fitting red dress that comes to a couple inches above my knees. After zipping it up I put on some black Mary-Janes with a 3-inch heal, a thick black belt around my waist, a silver necklace, 4 silver bracelets on one wrist and a silver ladies watch on the other.

I sat down at my vanity and brushed out my hair, applied my makeup and inserted my largest hoop earrings in my pierced ears. I wasn't expecting to see anyone today, so this was just for me.

After a few hours of doing chores around the house, I was feeling a bit excited so I went and picked out a penis shaped butt plug. I like this one because it's big enough that I can feel it easily but not so big that it tries to come out on its own and I can wear it for over an hour before I feel I need to remove it.

I liberally lubed it, bent over, lubed my hole, and slid it in. It went firmly into place and stayed there perfectly. As I washed my hands, I smiled to myself for not wearing panties today. That was really sexy!

I then went about doing some more chores when I heard the doorbell ring. I checked the surveillance system, and it was Chrissy. I was happy to see her, but we said we weren't going to see each for a few days, that was yesterday. Maybe she forgot something here.

I opened the door for her, and she stepped in, I closed the door behind her and she gave me a deep kiss. I stepped back because I was so surprised. "I'm happy to see you too but very confused. Hi Chrissy" I blurted out.

"I've been thinking about you all night. I didn't want to wait a few days. I thought... " she interrupted herself to look me over. I stepped back a couple steps, held my arms out a little and slowly turned around so she could see me. "Oh Brenda, you look gorgeous! Oh, I want you!!"

I laughed at what I thought was a joke and turned to walk into the living room. I felt her grab my wrists from behind and quickly handcuffed my hands behind my back. I was startled, but instantly turned on!

"Chrissy, what are you doing??" I asked as she walked past me. "You need more loving, baby. Yesterday was just the start. I'm going to help you." Her voice was quiet and sultry. She sounded like a woman who really needed some sex. It turned me on, but she knows my secrets now so why would she come here for that? She left me in the living room and went into my second bedroom. She came out a moment later with a pile of leather stuff on top of my bondage stool which she placed in the middle of the room.

The stool is just a basic padded stool, that I made for my own self-bondage. The height is exactly right for my knees to be on the floor as I bend over it, and it has eyelets on the legs so I can attach my cuffs to the legs and experience being like that for my imaginary lover. Seeing Chrissy pulling it out made me instantly start to get hard. Unfortunately, with the girdle I was wearing today, my penis was getting hard pointing almost straight down. It's strangely far more uncomfortable than when it starts to get hard while tucked.

Chrissy grabbed my leather cuffs and buckled them to my ankles, then came around behind me and put them on my wrists. She clipped them together then removed the handcuffs she had put on. I was still bewildered about the flurry of activity going on around me, and totally turned on! She walked me over to my bondage stool and got me down on my knees and bent over it. I had been in the position a hundred times before, but having her do this to me made it far more exciting. She unclipped my hands from behind my back and attached each one to eye hooks on the front legs of the stool. I could see she used real padlocks this time, not carabiners like I normally use (that I can get myself out of).

"Chrissy, what do you have in mind?" I asked, my voice trembling. "I'm going to give you more orgasms, my love! A girl isn't supposed to stop at one, and a woman not even getting an orgasm is criminal."

She got behind me and locked my spreader bar on my ankles. My little bench doesn't have straps for across the back, but I wasn't going anywhere as Chrissy sat down on the floor behind me and started digging under my dress.

"Oh, this is wonderful! It's like you knew I was coming over!" she said as she reached in and grabbed my penis. She started stroking it with her hand while I started moaning loudly. She then reached in with her other hand and discovered the plug I had in place.

"Oh my! You really are needing this aren't you!" It wasn't a question; it was a statement. She knew what I wanted. With that, she stood up, grabbed her bag and headed into the bathroom. She came back out wearing a black leather bustier, black stockings, stiletto heels, and a prominent strap on harness hiding her penis. She went into my second bedroom and brought out a few different dildos from my collection. She asked me which one I wanted to suck on and hearing my choice, she hooked it on her harness and got down on here knees in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and sucked it in hungrily. She let me suck on it for a while, with her hips going back and forth to help then pulled out.

"Would he like to properly experience this now?" she asked. "Oh Chrissy, please take me! I need that so bad!"

She grabbed the lube and started liberally applying it all over the shaft and then went around behind me. She gently pulled out my plug and then slid my dildo back in. There was no pain, it felt so good! She started sliding in and out, slowly at first then gaining speed. I was calling out "Yes! Oh yes! Chrissy! Oh!!!"

I was wishing I had my gag in at that point, but it didn't matter because she reached up and grabbed my penis and stroked it a little and I exploded in an intense orgasm. Chrissy held the dildo deep inside me while my body spasmed, waiting for my pulsations to subside.

She pulled out and came around and sat down in front of me while I caught my breath. As I regained my composure, she reached to unlock my wrists. "No, not yet Chrissy. Please."

She had surprised me with all this today, I felt I should return the favor but more importantly, I wanted to.

"Chrissy let me suck you - the real you. Let me please you."

She didn't say a word. She just stood up and walked around behind me again, and inserted my plug back in my ass. She then came around in front of me and removed the strap-on harness, and her rock-hard cock fell forward (she wasn't tucked) and was waiting in front of my mouth. I had never actually seen a penis up close before. She wasn't circumcised, and she was clean shaven. It looked about the same size as mine, and was at full attention as she rotated her hips to lower the tip towards my lips.

I had to stretch a little to reach it, this had to be my choice. I licked at her foreskin, teasing it. Her soft moans told me I was doing the right thing. I then started to wrap my lips around the head and pull it into my mouth. She scooted forward a little so I could take more in my mouth. I slid it as far as I could, with it pressing against my throat. I quickly slid back before I started to gag. I licked the bottom of it, sucked on it, licked some more. I could hear Chrissy's soft moans and her hips were rocking back and forth as I tried to please her. We kept our gyrations and ministrations up until I felt her tense up and I tried to take her deep in my mouth as she came. It was my first time, but I tried to swallow as much as I could. When her orgasm subsided, I licked her as clean as I could. She sat back onto the floor to catch her breath.

I could see she was looking around for something, then she spotted what she needed. At the base of one of the walls, I had installed another eye hook at the floor level to try one of my ideas. I don't remember now what it was. Chrissy went to my ankles and removed the spreader bar, then went to my wrists and unlocked them. She then grabbed my arms and dragged me on my back across the tile floor over to the hook in the wall. She quickly attached one wrist to the spreader bar, then the other wrist. She then clipped the center hook on the spreader bar to the wall. She went and grabbed my penis gag and inserted it into my mouth.

I was kind of confused by all this. She brought me to an incredible orgasm, I had brought her to one, what are we doing now? I felt her clip my ankles together but it was difficult in my position to see. I was lifting my head, straining to see her when she noticed me. She went and grabbed a pillow off the couch and came back and placed it under my head. She then positioned herself over my legs and started sliding the skirt of my dress up to my waist. When she saw the girdle and how it held my penis down, she unclipped my stockings and slid the girdle up too. My cleanly shaven cock was now exposed and available to her, and she hungrily took it in her mouth.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers