CD Bond Seamstress - Finding Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a sissy!!!" I said with a laugh.

"Yep! And this sissy thinks you need to make an x-frame bondage rack and put it right over there" she said, pointing to an empty corner of my large living room. "If customers that come in for sissy dresses saw the furniture that you make, I think you'd get even more business".

That actually made some sense. It was a little incongruent coming out of this tart though. As I was pondering her words, the phone rang. It was a new customer that had seen a dress I had made for a client and wanted me to make a dress for her. This dress was going to be strapless, have a nice fitted bodice and a full skirt. I told her she would need to come in to get measured, then come in later for a final fitting. I also explained about my not wanting men in my house and also warned her that she needed to wear something skin tight so I could take her measurements. I'm not okay with naked, and I sometimes use bondage on my clients to hold them still while I work.

"I know, I heard. That's part of the reason I want you to make my dress instead of someone else" she replied.

"Do you mind if I bring a chaperone? She's an old friend I trust completely, and I think she needs to meet you." I replied that's fine, and set an appointment for just after lunch for her to come in.

The more my business grows, the more my initial concerns about being attacked in my home have gone away. The locking up men doesn't make sense anymore because most of my customers are CDs or trans and I always refer to them as women. But almost every customer since the first one has said they liked being bound while I worked. It was part of the experience. I wish I could figure out the right angle to market that.

I made a quick trip to the lumber yard to get materials for the x-frame project Chrissy talked me into. Chrissy answered the phone and cleaned while I was gone. When I got back, she headed out to go see her master and do naughty things.

I changed into work clothes which for me is an ankle length denim dress I made specifically for that purpose. It's sized so I can wear my silicone breasts and have a nice female shape but I was inspired by men's coveralls when I made it. So, it is designed to do work in, but allow me to still feel feminine.

I laid out my lumber and started to work on the x-frame. In no time I had the basic freestanding frame built with small platforms for the feet, a platform for someone to kneel on while giving attention to the person on the frame, and sturdy legs to hold the frame at a slight leaned back angle. That's when the new client rang the doorbell.

I open the door and in walks a woman, maybe five foot five, very thin, with a long coat on. She has red hair hanging to her shoulder and young face. She's looks to be in her early 20's. But walking in behind her was her chaperone. One look and I was in love. This woman was gorgeous! She had to be six feet tall. She looked to be about my age. She had long wavy brown hair, beautiful green eyes and a perfect full figure. Her flowery dress showed a bit of cleavage and the cut of the dress accentuated her amazing hips and ass. The dress ended above the knee showing her bare legs and Birkenstocks. A tan leather purse hung from her shoulder, and I could see she had perfectly manicured red nails as well.

I probably had my mouth hanging open, I don't actually know. I was speechless. She stepped in and looked me in the eyes as she walked past me into the room.

The shorter one took off her coat and handed it to her beautiful friend. "Hi, I'm Camile and I came to be sized for my dress. I have a party I'm going to this weekend, and this will be just so perfect! You can get it done in time, right? Oh, this is my friend Nicole."

Nicole reached out her hand and in my mesmerized state, I gently took it and kissed the back of her hand. It then occurred to me what I had just done, and that isn't normal.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Hello Camile, hello Nicole. Welcome to my home. If you'll just step over here to the middle of the room Camile, I can get your measurements."

Camile was wearing a yellow bikini which did nothing to hid her boy part in her panties. "Don't I need to get locked up before you take my measurements? I even brough my ball gag along just in case!" she said, holding the red ball gag in her hand.

Even in my most fearful moments, I wouldn't have been concerned about Camile but it was certainly obvious she wanted the bondage experience so I played the part as best I could.

"I apologize for my attire; I was working on a project and lost track of time. Please, step over here." I guided her to the center of the room where I have a winch line running from the ceiling. Normally it's just the cable but today hanging there was a stainless-steel spreader bar with steel cuffs welded to each end that I had made. It was highly polished and gleaming, thanks to my assistant, Chrissy.

I used my remote and lowered the bar in front of Camile, placed one wrist in a cuff and clicked the cuff shut, then the other side. I then raised it above her head but not far enough that her arms were straightened out. She started to complain that she wanted to be suspended, so I put her gag in and buckled it behind her head.

"The cuffs on this bar would be very painful to someone if their weight was pulling on their wrists. Don't worry, you aren't going anywhere now."

Nicole walked around behind Camile and slapped her on her ass! "Behave young lady!" She then looked at me "I'm so sorry, she'll get punished for her rudeness later." Camile squealed in her gag at that comment. I was intoxicated by the sound of Nicole's voice. This woman already had a hold on me, and I knew nothing about her. I had to concentrate to remain professional and do my job.

I pulled out a tape measure from one of the pockets in my dress and a notepad from another. I was measuring Camile and when I got to her breasts I asked "Is this the size the dress should be made to or will there be falsies there?" Camile was clearly insulted as she grunted and stomped her foot. Nicole came to the rescue, pulling some C cup breast forms from her purse and stuffing them into Camile's bikini top.

That allowed me to get the remainder of my measurements. I lowered Camile's arms down again and unlocked the cuffs, leaving the spreader bar hanging there.

Nicole walked over and started inspecting it. "You do nice work. There is an attention to detail here I really like. Tell me, do you like to be tied up or do you like to tie people up?"

"Both, but I only do that will people I am very close to."

"How nice!" she replied. "When should we come back for the fitting?"

"Well, I know she's in a hurry so how about tomorrow morning, say nine?"

"Perfect! We'll be here." Nichole replied while ignoring the dirty look Camile was giving her. As they went out the door towards the car, I could hear Camile asking why she changed her mind about coming back I was so happy to hear I would get to see Nicole again.

I spent the next three hours working on the dress. I think it came out amazing and would present Camile very well at her party.

After the dress was done, I went back to the x-frame. I suddenly wanted to have it done before Nicole came back tomorrow. By nightfall, the frame was all completely sanded and had all the hooks and padding finished and attached. I wheeled it into the living room corner. Chrissy was right, it looked really good there. My plan was to stain it and varnish it later, but for now it looked great in bare wood.

I got up early the next morning, took my shower, shaved myself all over (as I always do) and prepared for my day. I wore a black spaghetti-strap leotard with a short, attached skater skirt, black nylons and 4-inch pumps. I brushed my hair out but didn't put any makeup on because I had already arranged for Chrissy to come in early to do it for me. And lastly, I put on my black leather collar, wrist and ankles cuffs and locked them in place.

True to her word, Chrissy was parking when I came out. I made a quick breakfast for us, and she applied my sultry makeup after we ate. Chrissy looked amazing, as usual. She was wearing a low-cut blue dress with a flared-out skirt that ended mid-thigh. She was wearing black stockings, and blue pumps that matched her dress, and she had her blue leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs locked on.

We were discussing and looking over the x-frame when an idea occurred to me.

"Chrissy, Camile and Nicole are going to be here in a few minutes to pick up Camile's new dress. Would you be willing to let me gag and lock you on the x-frame for while they are here? I'm thinking having you locked up here and essentially ignored would be pretty hot. Especially since you look particularly sexy today."

"Ooooh! How can I refuse a request like that? It sounds fun to me!" She stepped onto the foot platforms and spread her arms out. I reached down and locked her ankles then her wrists in place.

"How does it feel? Are you comfortable? Body supported well?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, this is great!" she replied as I was inserting her penis gag that matches her cuffs.

"Do you want a blind fold too?" She shook her head no, so I left that off but did stick a scarf into one of her hands for safety. Then the doorbell rang.

I answered the door and let Camile and Nicole in. Camile was wearing a crop top and shorts. Nicole was amazing! She was wearing knee high black leather boots, black fishnet nylons, A black leather skirt with a matching black leather bustier, and a black leather jacket. Her long brown hair was in a high pony tail, and wore smokey eye makeup and bright red lipstick. From her pierced ears were dangling earrings that looked like little handcuffs. Her black leather purse hanging from her shoulder had a real pair of handcuffs hanging from the strap.

All I can say is, it's a good thing my member was tucked in my leotard otherwise I would have accidently hurt somebody with it bursting to life.

When we walked into the living room, Camile just stopped and stared when she saw Chrissy locked up in the corner on the x-frame. Nicole said "I like what you've done with the place."

OMG!!! Nicole is so cool!!!

I wanted her.

"That's Chrissy. You may go say hi if you want."

As I went into the workroom to get the dress, I saw Camile walk over to Chrissy and run her hand up Chrissy's nylon covered leg. Chrissy responded with a quiet moan and an inviting look in her eyes. It's not like she could do anything else.

I brought out the dress, interrupting Camile's reverie. I handed her the new dress and told her she could put it on in the bathroom, pointing to it. Camile squealed when she saw the dress and ran into the bathroom and put it on.

A turned to this goddess standing in my living room.

"Brenda, you look lovely today. Did you make your dress?"

"Yes, I have a fondness for leotards, especially skirted leotards. And I confess, I wanted to look good for you."

I saw Chrissy rolling her eyes over in the corner. Nicole walked up close to me and said "you say what's on your mind, I like that. I also wanted to look nice for you. I feel like we've met before but I don't remember when or where."

"I have that same feeling, Nicole." I replied.

"Oh please, call me Niki"

"Oh, your friends call you Niki?" I asked.

"No" she replied shaking her head. "Nobody calls me that. But I want you to." She was watching for my response which was an involuntary spasm through my body. I think she could have asked me to do anything at that point and I would have agreed.

I don't know how this happens, but there are times we meet people and we just know they will be important in our lives. It doesn't happen often, but then again, we don't often meet people who will be important in our life either.

She reached out with her hand and lightly grabbed mine, and I felt an almost electric jolt through my body. I had only ever felt that before except with my late wife. She obviously felt it to because we just stared into each other's eyes. Words just weren't needed.

Then the bathroom door burst open and in ran a bubbling over Camile. She was smiling and spinning around, watching the dress flow around her body.

"Oh Brenda! I don't know how I can thank you! It fits perfectly and looks exactly like what I wanted! It's like you read my mind or something! I don't know how I can repay you!"

My smart-ass brain was thinking, that's easy, you take out your wallet...

I noticed my goddess was rolling her eyes. Niki said "Camile, go take that off so you don't get it dirty before your party." Camile of course pouted about it but did as she was told.

"Brenda," Niki started, "Camile is attached to a friend of mine. I just agreed to help train her. I think this is a training opportunity."

I seemed to immediately know where she was going with that. "Well, I don't want anything because I recently met someone who I want to focus on. But Chrissy would enjoy some attention."

Niki's green eyes sparkled as she looked at me. She knew I was talking about her. And I'm sure Chrissy was rolling her eyes again, but I wouldn't break my gaze at Niki to find out. The bathroom door burst open again, and Camile came back in wearing her crop top and shorts again.

"Camile, come here for a moment" Niki said as she rummaged through her purse. As soon as Camile was in front of her, Niki slapped a handcuff on her wrist, spun her around and locked her other wrist behind her back.

"What? What did I do wrong?" Camile asked.

"Nothing at all. You just need to thank Brenda properly and she thoughtfully asked that you thank Chrissy over there instead. Chrissy has been working really hard and needs some appreciation."

We walked Camile over to the x-frame and helped her onto her knees on the padded bench at the base of the x-frame. I pulled down Chrissy's panties while Niki guided Camile's mouth over Chrissy's hard cock.

Camile immediately went to work on Chrissy. Taking Chrissy deep into her mouth, burying her face as far as she could. Meanwhile, Niki and I went over and sat down next to each other on the couch and talked.

We sat chatting together on the couch about all kinds of stuff. Getting to know each other, and finding we had so much in common too. We exchanged phone numbers and talked about when we could get together again.

I love a good conversation and wasn't even distracted by the sight of Camile's head bobbing under Chrissy's skirt, or by Chrissy's moaning in her gag. I should have got a picture for Chrissy but I was way too bewitched by Niki to notice or care.

We did notice when Chrissy erupted though, they both made all kinds of noises then. We looked at each other and without a word Niki went to help Camile, and I went into the bathroom and got a warm, wet washcloth and as Niki released a now standing up Camile's hands, I handed her the washcloth and said "It's only right for a girl to clean up after herself".

Camile took the washcloth and went to work cleaning up Chrissy and when she was done, she carefully pulled Chrissy's panties back up again. She then went in the bathroom to clean herself up and throw the washcloth in the hamper.

I hugged Niki and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. She responded by pulling me closer to her.

I whispered in her ear "please don't make me wait long to see you again."

"I don't want to wait, I want you. But I have a dinner appointment I can't break but after that. How about 7?"

"We could watch a movie together, right here on the big screen" I said.

And with that Camile came out, paid me for the dress, and they left. I was so taken up I forgot Chrissy was still locked to the x-frame. She grunted to get my attention, so I let her down. Chrissy did a quick straitening up and headed home.

Promptly at 7, the doorbell rang. I let Niki in and we walked into the kitchen. She was wearing gray slacks with a matching blazer, a purple blouse and 2-inch heeled pumps. Her makeup was done very conservatively like she had just come from a business seminar.

I offered her a drink, she asked for a Pepsi (I knew we belonged together!) and we went and sat down on the couch.

"Did you just come from a business meeting then?"

"No, it was a date with a guy I'd been dating for a few months. I broke it off tonight."

I was kind of shocked, and had no idea how to respond. "Oh, uh... are you okay then? Do you still want to watch a movie?"

She looked at me and smiled "I have never been better. I broke it off because I met you!"

I'm the hopeless romantic and tend to be pretty emotional anyway so my eyes started to tear up hearing that she wanted to be with me.

I said, with an unsteady voice "You know I've already fallen in love with you, don't you." It wasn't really a question; it was a statement.

"I know baby, just like I've already fallen in love with you. That's why I broke up with him, I want to be with you." I gave her a kiss and pulled her close to me, feeling almost intoxicated by her presence.

"Bren, do you have something I can change into? I'm done being business woman for the day, I need something different"

"I think I can help you out" I said with a giggle. I'm a close horse anyway. Well, women's clothes that is, so maybe a clothes mare. And since she's six feet tall, I probably have stuff that will fit just fine.

I brought Niki into my bedroom and showed her my closets full of women's clothes and my drawers of lingerie. She looked through everything closely and pulled out some pink stockings, a pretty pink baby doll, a pink body shaper girdle with built in garter straps then rummaged around until she found a pink garter belt. She handed me the body shaper and a pair of stockings and said with a smile "this is for you!"

I went and got a key to remove my collar and cuffs. After taking them off, she picked them up and said "do you have any for me?" I said "well, I made those specifically to fit tightly on me but I will gladly make some for you tomorrow if you want"

"I want!" was her reply.

I stripped out of my leotard and pantyhose and pulled on my pink body shaper she picked out. I put my silicone breast forms in the body shaper - I feel naked without them. I told Niki "I just started HRT, so I should grow my own, we'll see." She giggled and said "I know - you told me that this morning."

She had put on her baby doll and finished putting on her stockings and attached them to her garters. I also had my stockings attached to my garters. We started to walk into the other room when she stopped and grabbed the cuffs laying on the bed. She reached for me like she was going to put them on me and I said "I'd gladly put them back on, but that's the wrong color!"

And I took her hand and lead her into my second bedroom where all my bondage gear is stored. In one drawer, I had 4 or 5 sets of those cuffs in different colors. One set was pink, so I pulled them out and handed them to Niki who carefully locked them on my wrists then my ankles. I opened the next drawer down where I had an array of leather cuffs with standard buckles and pulled out four. Niki smiled and offered me her wrists to buckle them on. After buckling them onto her ankles also, we walked arm in arm, in our pink outfits into the living room.

She pulled me over to the x-frame I had just built. I thought she was going to lock me on it but instead she asked me to lock her on it. I said "if I do, I will ravage your body. I don't do pain or spankings, that's not my thing at all. But I might try to drive you insane with pleasant sensations"

She smiled and with a purr said "A little insanity sounds good. And I don't like the pain thing either. I want you to take me. Make me feel like a desired woman"

My pulse rate was racing as she stepped onto the platform and I clipped her ankles to the frame, then raised her arms and clipped her wrists in place. I started running my hands over her bound body. Sliding them down her sides, feeling her beautiful waist, and running them over her perfectly rounded hips. Down her nylon covered legs. I started back up, gently kissing her legs as I rose up until I reached the top and I licked at her vagina, she let out a soft moan. I kept raising up, kissing her belly and then moved to her breasts. I adjusted the baby doll so I could lick at her nipple. As I did that with my tongue, I reached down with my hand and started rubbing her wet vagina. Her hips started gyrating from my attention. I kept my hand focused on fingering her while my lips alternating between her nipples. I intended to go back and lick her vagina a whole lot more, but she was too anxious.