CD Bond Seamstress - Finding Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

I was moaning in my gag. Her attention felt so good!! My hips gyrating towards her face, she sucked and licked me until I came again. My brain was on overload as I came down from my bliss. Chrissy quickly unbuckled my cuffs and gag, and guided me over to the couch.

I told Chrissy "I never thought I would do those things. That was mind blowing incredible! Thank you!"

"I'm sorry, I just kind of invited myself into your life. I don't know what came over me, I'm not normally like that".

I just smiled at her "I'm not complaining. But look at the state of my house! This place is a mess now!"

Chrissy's expression suddenly changed as she looked me in the eyes "you know, I could send my maid over tomorrow to clean up. She does good really good work, but sometimes she might need some disciplining."

"Does she look like you?" I asked. "Identical twin" she replied with a devilish smile. "I believe you met her before."

I smiled remembering the first time I saw Chrissy she was wearing a black satin French maids costume. That would be fun to see her flitting around the house in that.

I woke up early the next morning, expecting a pretty easy day. I knew I had a customer coming tomorrow to pick up a custom pillory I had made for her. All the woodwork was completed and stained. The black metal hinges and lock mechanisms installed. I just needed to make a leather pad that would go on an optional knee platform. It shouldn't take much time, and she wasn't expected until late tomorrow.

I thought about Chrissy coming to clean up the house. The maid costume would be fun, but the cleaning was really needed. House cleaning isn't my strong suit whatsoever.

I decided to wear a black cap sleeve leotard, black semi-opaque tights, a short dark blue skirt and a pair of black pumps with a 3-inch heel. I glued on my silicone breasts and hip pads and got dressed. I did my makeup the best I can, which isn't great so I keep doing it to get better.

I made myself breakfast and got started on work I had to do for upcoming projects. I wasn't in the mood for doing the leather bench yet, and had plenty of time before it was needed. About an hour later the doorbell rang, it was Chrissy so I let her in. She was wearing her black satin French maid's dress, fishnet stockings, tall heels, and of course the required apron. Her makeup was excellent, her beautiful long black hair was real. Chrissy has been on HRT for years and doesn't need a wig, breast forms or padding. If I were the type, I'd be very envious. Luckily for me, she still has a sissy side of her that needs attention from time to time.

"Sissy Chrissy reporting for duty, ma'am." She said with a curtsy. We laughed and gave each other hugs and a few kisses. We walked into the living room, arm in arm as I told her what projects I was planning on doing today. I mentioned the pillory that was going to be picked up tomorrow, and she wanted to see it. We went into my workroom and she absolutely squealed with delight at the sight.

It's the classic, simple design. It is all made of wood, has a center post and with a cross beam containing three holes. The center is bigger for someone's neck, the outside two are smaller for their wrists. At the base on one side is platform which has two holes in it for the victim's legs to be locked in. The holes are placed about eighteen inches from the main post. This client requested a black leather pad for kneeling on to be made to go between the leg holes and the post. Additionally, the cross piece for the head and neck is adjustable for height. The idea being the client may have their legs locked in place while standing, or be on their knees while locked in place.

I admit, I've been turned on by these things ever since I first saw one in Williamsburg, Virginia as a little kid. I actually remember wanting to be locked in that thing while wearing a leotard and tights. It was years before I actually got to wear the leotard and tights for the first time, and I've never been locked in a pillory. But I sure made a nice one.

Chrissy thought it was beautiful and asked if we could move it into the living room. Since it was almost done, I thought that was fine but I warned her that I never use customers equipment so she wouldn't get to either. She pouted a bit but agreed and we moved it. Chrissy immediately went about cleaning it first, which I was good with because I would do that myself if she hadn't. Meanwhile, I went back into my workshop area which is just off the living room, divided by large French doors and went back to work.

About an hour later, I get a phone call from the pillory customer. She wanted to pick it up today but I told her it wasn't ready. She said it was an emergency and really needed it now. I told her I would need about an hour to finish up and she'd have to wait and she was fine with that. About fifteen minutes later, she showed up in the door. She was wearing a long coat when she came in to cover her beautiful blue satin maids' uniform. She also had the customary fishnets, matching blue heels, white apron and tiara. As she was inspecting the pillory, Chrissy came out of the bedroom and upon seeing each other they both got big smiles and starting babbling.

"Chrissy!!"

"Jessie!!"

"I haven't seen you since that convention a couple years ago!" and on and on.

I let them ramble for a couple minutes before interrupting "Ladies, I believe Jessie is in a hurry and even though Chrissy is here, my rule still stands. Jessie, you were born a man, right? You still have a penis? You need to be bound while I finish your work if you are going to stay here."

"Oh, I know. I was hoping to try out the pillory while you finish it up. I even brought my custom gag you made for me and my blindfold. Do you mind?"

Jessie was so excited, she kept giggling with a nervous giggle. We walked over to the pillory, undid the ankle panel so she could step up, then closed it carefully and locked it in place. I checked her ankles to make sure they both had room, but not enough she could pull a foot through.

Next was the neck and wrist panel, I opened it where the panel is split, giving access to the various holes and Jessie happily placed herself in the appropriate position while I lowered the panel and locked it in place. Again, I checked everything to make sure it fit properly, and wasn't binding.

"Oh Brenda! This is wonderful! Did you try it? How kinky!"

"No, I never use my customer's equipment and I wanted you to be the first."

Chrissy couldn't help it, she grabbed the gag Jessie brought and stuck it in her friend's mouth, and buckled it onto her head. She then put the matching pink satin blindfold on her. Meanwhile, I placed a scarf in Jessie's hand as a safe word. And went to work making the platform pad.

From my workshop, I can clearly see the living room and the pillory, which is how I make sure none of my clients are in distress while waiting. Jessie wasn't in distress, but she was being teased by Chrissy! I called over "Chrissy, you leave her alone! Don't you have work to do?"

"Yes, Brenda" she replied like a disgruntled teenager.

I went back to work but a couple minutes later I see Chrissy using a feather duster over Jessie's legs to tease her. I knew we didn't have the time, but I could solve this problem and have a little fun at the same time. I grabbed my leather cuffs and put them on Chrissy's wrists and ankles, walked her over to the base of the pillory and had her sit down on the platform and locked her hands behind her back, on the other side of the center pole. I stood back to see how that looked, there was Jessie, locked in the pillory, and there was Chrissy, sitting right in front of her, with Chrissy staring directly at Jessie's panties under her skirt. Chrissy had one leg on one side, and the other sticking out the other side. So, I decided to lock her ankles together so her legs were wrapped around Jessie's. It looked hot, so I took a few pictures, then went back to work.

It couldn't have been more than a minute later I heard loud moaning coming from the living room. I glance up to see that Chrissy has used her teeth to pull down Jessie's panties and is now happily sucking her off. I'm not sure who was moaning more, but I saw Chrissy's phone sitting on the counter so I took a video of her sucking her friend. I figured Chrissy might want to see how she looked, later on.

This time, I didn't interfere. They're both adults, and old friends and obviously both enjoying this immensely. I finished up the final pad, but couldn't install it since Chrissy was sitting right where it goes.

Chrissy had completed her task when I walked over there so I gently pulled up Jessie's panties for her. There wasn't any mess, Chrissy had taken care of that herself. I undid Chrissy's ankles, then her wrists and had her crawl out of there. I then clipped her wrists behind her back again walked her over to the corner and clipped her ankles together. It was silly, I know but I just needed that bitch to stay out of the way so I could do my job!

It only took a couple minutes to attach the bench pad, so I released Jessie so she could inspect the pillory and get going. Immediately after being released, she ran over to Chrissy, grabbed under Chrissy's skirt, and said "if I had the time, I would return the favor. I did enjoy that, thanks!"

I went in the bedroom, threw some jeans and a t-shirt on and changed my shoes to help load the pillory in Jessie's truck. In a few minutes, I was paid and Jessie was gone. Another happy customer. When I came back in, I ditched the boring clothes, put my heels back on then went and released Chrissy so she could get back to work.

"Chrissy, I had been thinking it would be nice to have you around when male customers are here to keep an eye on them. But now I don't think that would work, because I have to keep an eye on you!"

"Brenda, joking aside, I really would be happy to help you out regularly. I think that would be a lot of fun! Maybe just one day a week."

"If you are seriously interested, I think I can make this work. Oh, except you were very naughty today with the customer. I think you need some disciplining." It wasn't much of a threat because Chrissy already knew she enjoys all the types of disciplining I would do.

I went into my second bedroom and brought out my bondage stool. I put it down in front of her and had her lay her belly on it. I unlocked the cuffs from behind her back, and locked them to the front legs. She probably didn't realize it yet, but she actually was quite stuck. I then went to her ankles and clipped them to the spreader bar. Then I got her gag and put it in her mouth and buckled it to her head. Then of course the safety scarf went into one of her hands. I realized that wouldn't work here. Her hands were practically on the floor already. So, I took the scarf and put a small bell in her hand.

Then I went behind her, lifted her skirts, pulled down her petticoat, stuffed the front part of the skirt under her waist then pulled her panties down a bit. Just enough so her cock would hang down at the end of the bench. Then came the part she didn't know about. I have bracket under the bench that can hold a vibrating massager. I grabbed the massager from the other room, attached it to the bracket, making sure it was in exactly the right position, then turned it on medium.

Chrissy jumped. Or at least, tried to. The tip of her foreskin was just touching the big ball end of the massager. If she rotated her hips a little, she could alter how much contact she had with it. I devised this for myself, so I already know how delicious it can be.

I told Chrissy that I know (because she told me) that she loves to be pushed beyond her limits. She likes things like this to go a long time. Me? I would be done at a half hour, so Chrissy should get an hour for being naughty. I then reminded her that she is the maid - so any and all messes she makes on my tile floors she will have to clean up.

I put her blindfold on her and headed into the kitchen to set the microwave timer. Chrissy got a steady rhythm going with her hips, stimulating different parts of her shaft as she did with every pass. She lasted about five minutes before having her first orgasm. I'm not sure how she did after that, but I think she had at least another before I let her up. There was quite a mess there so I suggested she get to cleaning.

"Brenda, I'm sorry for being naughty earlier. I sometimes need guidance, so thank you for the disciplining."

"Chrissy, you are a ditz. I'm pretty sure you will need to be disciplined again. At least you will if you are serious about working here. In fact, I think I want you to regularly have leather cuffs on when you are here."

She replied "I'm okay with that on three conditions. One, you make me several sets of cuffs in different colors so they match whatever outfits I'm wearing. Two, the cuffs have real locks holding them on and are sized perfectly for my wrists and ankles, and three, you also make some for you. We'll both wear them when we're together."

"Oh, that sounds sexy. Do we stop there or should we have matching penis gags and locking collars as well?"

Chrissy squealed - "It's a deal!"

So, while Chrissy got back to cleaning, I went to order the supplies we'd need for our new "accessories". The biggest challenge was finding a commercially available lock, designed for leather belts, that was thin enough to have a nice snug fit. Luckily, I found some. I ordered a case of them, and they all use the same key. Perfect!

Before Chrissy left for the day, I made sure to get careful measurements for her wrists, ankles, neck size, and all her dress sizes. I told Chrissy it just made sense for me to have her measurements on file, and even got her shoe size while I was at.

Over the next few days, I thought about it. And I loved the idea of having ankle and wrist cuffs that are sized specifically for each of us, so there is no adjustment. They would just lock in place and are snug and comfortable and to the casual observer, they would just look like bracelets and anklets with decorative D rings on them.

By the time Chrissy was back at my house, I had made full sets for both of us in black, red and pink. I figured I would make more colors when we identified them. I also thought it would be fun to make a new dress for each of us.

Chrissy likes her French maid's uniforms. I like my leotards with attached skirts. So, I made dresses of the appropriate style for each of us with a beautiful shiny dark red fabric. The skirts on both dresses would come to a couple inches above the knee. She could wear hers with petticoats and fishnet stockings, I'd wear mine with black semi-opaque tights. I also found some red pumps in both our sizes that match the colors of the dresses.

When I finished sewing both dresses, I called Chrissy into my sewing/work room. I handed her the new dress, cuffs, collar and shoes and asked her to go try them on. Meanwhile, I went into my bedroom and put on my new dress, cuffs, collar and shoes as well. When we met up in the living room, we were both delighted at the results.

We were prancing around the living room, admiring each other and playing with the new cuffs when the doorbell rang. After checking the surveillance system, Chrissy answered the door and let our mutual friend Mistress Monica in. She had come by to pick up a double ended penis gag she had commissioned me to make. I retrieved the gag and handed it to her.

"Brenda, this looks amazing! But are you sure this will work? When I put this on my sissy husband, and put the other end in his best friend's mouth, how close together will they be stuck?" she asked.

"Real close! I didn't personally try it because that's against my policy to use customer's equipment but with only a small patch of leather separating their lips from each other, that's as close as a kiss." I assured her.

"I really want to see how it affects their bodies. Would you mind putting it on with Chrissy?" she asked.

I looked at Chrissy who had a big smile on her face and was nodding her head. "Okay, Monica. We'll try it on for you". I put one end in my mouth and buckled two of the straps behind my head. Then Chrissy came over and took the other end in her mouth and I buckled the other two straps behind her head. It was highly erotic being nose to nose with her. Our breasts pressing against each other, bodies so close together and us wearing our matching dresses too. Since we are almost the same height, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. We naturally hugged each other and as we did, Monica grabbed one of the locks lying around and locked Chrissy's wrists together behind my back! She then went spun behind Chrissy and locked my wrists together behind her back!

Now Chrissy and I are pressed tightly against each other, and can't back away. It didn't take long before one of us started rubbing her member against the other's. I don't know who started it, we were both pretty turned on.

"You girls should get a room if you are going to carry on like that!" Monica joked. We couldn't reply so we just grunted. Monica was enjoying the show and walking around us looking us over when her phone starts ringing.

"Oh, excuse me ladies. I need to take this." She said then walked out onto the back patio and answered her phone.

She left us alone, locked to each other. I started caressing Chrissy's ass and pulling her closer to me. Chrissy followed and began doing the same thing. Our cocks were rubbing against each other, through the soft dress materials. I was enjoying that Chrissy hadn't put on a petticoat yet. I was moaning in my gag and Chrissy was moaning as well. Both of us were trying to outdo the other by teasing each other. Which, just got both of us even more turned on.

It didn't take long for use to forget about Monica completely and just focus on trying to stimulate each other. Our bodies where gyrating against each other. I started rubbing my nylon covered leg against Chrissy's as much as I could without us both falling over. My orgasm started first, but she was right there having her own moments later. We had to hold each other tight to steady ourselves as our bodies spasmed in post orgasmic bliss.

We were lost in our reverie so I have no idea how long it was before Monica came back in. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I forgot I left you locked up!" Yeah, sure she did. Thankfully, she released our wrists and we removed the straps of the gag.

"Well, Monica, it's very effective holding two people close together. Do you still want this one? It needs to be cleaned up now. I can have you a new one in a few days if you'd prefer"

Monica replied "Oh no, are you kidding? I want this one. After seeing you two girls go at it like that? I don't want to have to wait to try it out on my husband!"

And with that, she paid us and left. Another satisfied customer. Chrissy and I felt pretty satisfied too. We both changed out of our now soiled clothes and went back to work. I was thinking it might be hard for me to get any work done like this. Maybe it is good Chrissy is only coming here once a week.

A week later, went to the doctor's office in the morning. It was a big day for me, I finally went on HRT. The doctor is well known in the field and assured me that the regiment I am now on will allow me to grow breasts, fill out my butt and hips a bit, soften my face, get rid of facial hair but it will not stop my penis from working. I don't enjoy pain and have no interest in having bottom surgery so I kind of need that thing to work.

Chrissy showed up for work in a particularly frilly maid's dress. This one was so short, you could clearly see the tops of her stockings, and it would take almost no effort whatsoever to see her panties. I asked her what was the occasion?

"No occasion, I just am going to go see master this afternoon" she said with a wicked smile.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers