CD Bond Seamstress - Finding Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, take me. I want you inside me... now" she said in a hoarse voice. I stood up, leaning my body against hers and lined me rock hard cock up with her eager opening. She was so wet; I could have easily slid right in but where is the fun in that? I teased her with just the tip sliding in, then back out again. She again hoarsely called "Baby, stop teasing me! I want you!" and so I dutifully teased her some more before finally sliding deep inside her.

I held my pubic bone pressed against her clit and gyrated around. The sounds out of her mouth defy description. Our bodies started moving in unison. She may have been slowed down a little, being tied to an x-frame, but it didn't seem that way to me - she's a mad woman.

I continued to make love to her, sometimes slowly, sometimes feverishly, and sometimes slamming in all the way and holding it there. We kept going like that until she had her orgasm. After she calmed a bit, I pulled out and released her from the x-frame.

"How about we move to the couch?" I asked. She purred "yes, baby" and clipped my wrists behind my back.

We went over to the couch and I sat down by holding my hands flat against my ass. It isn't easy to sit in a chair with your hands cuffed behind your back. She smiled as she sat down in my lap, and we continued on with her in control now. It wasn't long before after grinding on me she had her second orgasm. Not long after that I couldn't hold back anymore and came deep inside her. She collapsed in my arms and we just laid together, my penis still inside her as it got smaller.

After a few minutes she got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. She brought back a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me off. We both got up, she unlocked my wrists, and went into the bedroom, we pulled off all our cuffs and clothes and climbed into bed. I turned an old movie onto the tv which was just moving wallpaper while we cuddled together in bed. Eventually we made love again and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day after breakfast, we went to her apartment and got all her stuff and she moved in with me.

**********************************************

It had been over a month since Niki moved in to my house. It's been wonderful, the only hint of a problem we've had is sometimes we both are in the mood to be submissive at the same time, or both in the mood to be dominant at the same time.

Niki has excellent business sense, unlike me, so she's taken over the business portion and I'm able to focus on making stuff for customers.

I had built a new bondage table for the living room/showroom. It was a great idea, because I have now made five others for customers based on the same design.

I had also started adding the option to have a dildo mount on the other side of my penis gags so the customer can swap in whatever they want and use their captive's face in a different way. I now keep standard units in stock but will still make custom ones if the customer desires.

Chrissy still helps out one day a week. Mostly she cleans the house because she enjoys it and I'm a lousy housekeeper. Niki is busy at her regular job and helping me with my business so she doesn't have much time either. For compensation, I make Chrissy a new dress or a new toy from time to time.

It had been a busy week, and I was fairly stressed out the day Chrissy came in. She noticed right away I was in a foul mood because I didn't even comment on her new green sissy dress she had bought somewhere. I normally would be asking all about it. But that day, I was in my own little world. Wearing a navy turtle neck, long sleeve leotard and sky-blue footless tights. I was barefoot, no makeup, I did at least have my silicone breasts on, my member tucked, and my blue wrist and ankle cuffs locked on. Chrissy was going to ask me to make her some green cuffs to match her new dress but since I was in such a mood, she didn't bother.

When Niki came home, I gave her a kiss but disappeared back into my workshop without the usual conversation. I didn't really notice Niki and Chrissy talking in the kitchen, and subsequently Niki disappearing into our bedroom. But I did notice when Niki came back out again. She was wearing a fishnet body stocking, a black leather skirt, some impossibly high heeled mules, and nothing else.

I stopped what I was doing and just watched her. She acted like she wasn't paying attention to me, but I think she was. She was standing by the new bondage bench I had made inspecting something on one of the legs and called Chrissy over to look at it.

I was still in my workroom, which sits adjacent to the living room, just divided by French doors that we usually leave open. But I couldn't hear what they were saying. They just kept looking over one of the bench legs then they went over and inspected the other bench leg. I was irritated that something might be wrong, so of course I rushed over to take a look.

I bent over to look at the leg, and Niki grabbed my wrists locked them behind my back. I opened my mouth to ask what was going on and Chrissy slid one of the new gags in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. Then both of them pushed me belly down on top of the bondage table and buckled the two heavy leather straps across my back to hold me there. They each grabbed one of my legs and locked my ankles to legs of the bench.

If I hadn't been in a such foul mood, I would have enjoyed that a lot more. They had just rendered me completely helpless in less than fifteen seconds. In a very short period of time, they had apparently diagnosed what the problem was, and worked out a treatment for the condition. I was their patient, and they were about to start operating.

One of them started playing with my tucked penis in my leotard. I couldn't see which. My foul mood was gone and I was looking forward to whatever they had in mind. I implicitly trust them both and knew they wouldn't do something I wouldn't want.

I saw Niki drop her skirt and pull up a stool in front of me. Now I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, and her bodystocking was crotchless. She sat down on the stool and kept scooting it closer and closer to my gagged face then she reached out and attached a vibrating dildo to the dildo gag in my mouth, making it double headed. She proceeded to turn the vibrator on (which felt amazing to me too) and guided it into her waiting pussy.

Now I'm not getting much out of this, but Niki is about to have a massive orgasm as she uses my face to drive her vibrating dildo inside her. I must say, it was amazingly erotic to me. I would have been rock hard if my penis wasn't tucked tightly away.

That is when I noticed, Chrissy was messing with my leotard. I obviously couldn't see anything but it felt like she was using my small sewing scissors to cut a hole in my leotard. And then she cut a hole in my tights too, just enough to give her proper access to my ass, but not free my tucked penis.

Now I quite enjoy pegging, but I've never had a real penis inside my ass and didn't want one. Chrissy knew that, so she had put on a strap-on to use on me.

So, Niki starts having a massive orgasm mashing into my face, and Chrissy starts plowing into my ass with a strap-on. I'm getting really excited now, this is amazing, but I'm still not getting any relief for my aching penis.

After a few minutes, they decide to swap sides. Chrissy pulls out of my ass. Niki gets off her stool and stands in front of me so I can see her putting on a strap on harness. Then she unhooks the vibrating dildo from my gag that had just given her an orgasm and attaches it to her harness, then goes around and sticks that in my ass.

Meanwhile Chrissy had removed the strap-on harness she'd been wearing and comes around to my face. She removed the penis gag I'd been wearing and sticks her real dick in my mouth. I was so hot and bothered having the vibrator banging in my ass that had just given Niki an orgasm, and having this dick in my mouth to suck on. Oh my!

My own dick was as hard as it could get, folded back and held in place in my leotard. I could feel each of Niki's thrusts banging into it. Luckily for me, they didn't torment me long that way. But what they did next, blew my mind.

They switched again.

This time, Niki pulled out, and removed her strap-on harness completely. She came around in front of me, sat on her stool again, and smothered my face with her pussy. I was nearly delirious, I loved this! Straining my tongue to get deeper inside her, then I felt it. Chrissy had gone back to my ass, but this time she was going to fuck me for real. That was her real penis pushing into my ass.

With a face full of pussy, I couldn't tell her to stop, and I realized they hadn't bothered to give me a safety signal. No scarf or bell in my hands. I tried to yell out to tell her not to, and she slid inside me. I had taken to enjoying a realistic dildo inside me, but the real thing was even better. I was immediately glad they didn't give me a safety signal this time. The new sensations were incredible and far better than I had imagined. The feel of living flesh inside me... indescribable.

With all the sounds of Niki moaning from my efforts, and my moaning, I could hear Chrissy back there calling me a tramp or something like that. I'm not really sure, my head was spinning with the sensory overload these two had devised for me. Over the years, I had fantasized about a scenario like this, but didn't think I would want it to really happen. But it was happening to me now, and I was loving every second of it.

It didn't take long for Chrissy's driving in my ass to push me over the edge and I had a massive full body orgasm, and my spasms set off Chrissy who had her orgasm. I could feel her filling my ass which was in itself an amazing new sensation. Then Niki went off on my face making it the perfect trifecta.

Niki got up, stuck my gag back in my mouth, locked it in place, then went into the bedroom to clean up. At the same time, Chrissy went into the hall bathroom to clean up. I was left tied to the bench, my face covered with Niki's gift, and my ass dripping with Chrissy's, and my own all over inside my tights.

I was actually grateful to just lay there alone in the quite room, bound up and spent. I needed to digest how I felt about all this. I decided I wanted to experience that again, but I was pretty sure my body would need a few days to heal first.

It was only then that I looked around and realized there were several cameras on tripods sitting around, apparently my girls had also filmed them taking me.

After a few minutes, they both came out, all freshened up and changed into comfy dresses. They released my ankles, then the belts holding me to the table so I could stand up, but not my wrists. Niki walked me into the bedroom with my wrists still locked behind my back.

Once in the bedroom, she closed the door and I noticed a few washcloths sitting on a side table. She used one to clean up my face. She then unzipped my leotard and pulled it down as far as the wrist cuffs would allow, then she used a leather strap to tie my elbows together as tight as possible before she unlocked the cuffs and removed them so the leotard would come off. As soon as it was off, she locked the cuffs back on my wrists and locked them together again and removed the elbow belt.

The leotard had dropped to the floor, so she started gently pulling down my tights. She grabbed another washcloth and started cleaning my now exposed ass, and my penis which was now free. After making sure everything was nice and clean, she removed my ankle cuffs and slid my soaking tights off my legs. She took another washcloth to go over my legs since the tights had spilled some of my mess all over them.

She then opened the door and walked me naked back into the living room, and I absolutely hate being naked. It looked like Chrissy had tidied everything up and left. Niki brough me over to the x-frame and proceeded to lock me on it, spread eagle. Then she gave me the most exquisite blow job I have ever experienced. Her subtle ministrations brought me to the edge several times before I came in her mouth.

My body was completely exhausted and spent. If it weren't for the x-frame at a slight angle, I would have collapsed.

Niki finally unlocked my cuffs and gag and we went back to bed together, arms around each other's waists.

I looked into Niki's eyes and said "you know, if you are going to do something like that to me every-time I'm in a crappy mood, you might train me to be in a crappy mood all the time."

Niki smiled and said "no, we won't train you like that. You needed it and we gave it to you. That's what you do for people you love. But come to think of it, you could use some training." She had a wicked smile on her face as she said that.

I love that woman so much. It's as though she can see into my soul and knows exactly what I want or need, even when I wouldn't have agreed to it given the choice beforehand. But looking back? It was a wonderful experience that I will always cherish.

**********************************************

A couple more weeks passed, and I was getting dressed and thinking through what was going to be a busy day. I expected customers to be in, orders to pick up, a dress to finish and we have a back yard project where we are making an outdoor seating area. I had on black panties and bra, my silicone breasts in place. I had chosen a black dress with an A-line skirt that comes above my knees, blue tights and my black Mary-Janes with 3-inch heels. I locked on my black ankle cuffs and stopped to admire how the Mary-Janes look over the blue tights... then put on my wrist cuffs. But when I went to lock on my collar, it wasn't there.

"Hey Niki, do you know where my black collar is?"

Niki came in from the other room, wearing a beautiful blue blouse and a short black skirt with black sheer pantyhose and black pumps. She was holding the collar in her hand. "Here it is, baby. I had it modified a little."

I was slightly perturbed to hear that. I made all our collars. That's part of our business. Why would she have someone "modify" it a little? As she handed it to me, it all became clear and my heart fluttered. It now had writing in it in bold pink letters 'Property of Nicole'. They had also moved the D ring to the side, presumably so the wording would be in front. There was also an added matching D ring on the other side. I liked the attention to detail, making it symmetrical.

I stood up as I took it from Niki and locked it on my neck. "Thank you, Niki! I love it!!! Did you happen to have yours modified too?"

"Of course!" she replied and showed me her black collar with 'Property of Brenda' on it.

"I only had the black one's done, because it was kind of expensive and I figured you would probably have a way to add that to all our other collars that are different colors. But today, I'm wearing blue to match my dress."

We kissed each other and held each other for a few minutes and Niki said "I have an idea" and with that, she clipped my hands behind my back! She then sat down on the edge of our bed, hiked up her skirt, and revealed the pantyhose she was wearing were also crotchless and she hadn't put her panties on yet. I did the appropriate thing, came over, got on my knees in front of her and buried my face in her sex. As I stretched my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could, she put an index finger from each hand in the D rings on my collar and pulled me in closer... if that was even possible.

She guided my head to focus on sucking her clitoris. I was on my knees, wearing a sexy short dress, tights, heels and had my hands locked behind my back, with my face buried between my true love's legs. I was clearly in heaven. I no longer cared about anything that needed to get done.

All too soon for me, I brought Niki to an orgasm. She pulled my face tight against her as her body reacted to the waves of pleasure she was feeling. After she regained her composure, she stood up, unlocked my wrists, grabbed a clean pair of panties from a drawer and stepped into the bathroom to finish getting ready for her day.

I got myself up, and she called to me offering to do my makeup. I was surprised, because she doesn't do it for me every day, but delighted because it looks so much better when she does it.

After she was done, I made us some breakfast and we enjoyed a quite meal together before we had to do our chores.

"Bren, I will be meeting with clients this morning and I thought maybe I would bring them here after our business lunch. I think they will be interested in your products, and may even offer some more business opportunities for us."

"Okay Niki, sounds good to me. Is there anything you need for me to prepare?" I asked.

"Actually, if you could finish up that new bondage waist belt you were working on. That idea about having D rings on the side as well as the back, and using one of those slim lock clasps you have been working on would be good to show."

I pondered that a moment then realized "Niki, if I show a belt with the slim lock clasp, it won't be adjustable which means it probably won't fit right."

"Oh, that's true. Well, it's nice and wide, isn't it? How about you change into a blue dress? Wear a nice short one with a flared skirt. And change into some black pantyhose like I am wearing. And wear the belt yourself to show off your improving waist line like a fashion accessory. The black belt will contrast nicely with the blue, and obviously you can make it to fit you perfectly. Then it will be even more impressive when we show that it's actually locked on, and has rings for bondage play."

"Okay Niki, I can do that. What time do I need to be ready?" She replied "let's figure around one pm".

After eating, we cleaned up the table and loaded the dishwasher together. We kissed, and she left for her meetings. I went to work sewing on the dress I was working on.

The morning went pretty fast, and I got lots of projects finished, including the new belt Niki asked about. I went into the bedroom around noon to change and discovered we didn't have any clean regular black nylons, but there was a new pair of crotchless sitting on the counter, still in the package. I quickly realized, it had come in a 2-pack, and Niki was wearing the other pair because the other wrapper on top of the waste basket. I found the perfect dress, removed my ankle cuffs and tights. I also pulled off my panties and put on the crotchless pantyhose, then put my panties back on over the top. I locked my ankle cuffs back on, and switched to 4-inch stiletto heels because they look so good.

After straightening my dress, I put on the new belt, locking it in place. I was busy checking myself in the mirror when I heard the front door opening and the sounds of ladies' voices and went out to greet them.

There walking into the living room was at least six beautiful women. Most of them wearing black, with lots of leather and high heels. They looked like a dominatrix ad in a magazine. Several women were wearing thigh high boots, most with leather skirts or tight leather dresses. One even had on a full body leather catsuit.

Niki introduced me to the group as her girlfriend and my heart jumped. Any comments that link Niki and I together make my soul quiver.

We chatted a bit, explaining what we do and showing some of the products. Niki took great pleasure in showing the locking collar I was wearing. Several of the women just reached out and touched it and were sticking their fingers between my neck and the collar to see how tight it was. Now I know how a dog feels.

Niki then showed the matching leather cuffs I had on my wrists and ankles, then started talking about the new belt I was wearing. The ladies were touching it and pulling on it. It was a very strange feeling to me that a moment ago I was referenced as Niki's girlfriend, but now I was just a thing to be inspected and poked at.