CD finds Vintage Purple Pantyhose

Story Info
Crossdresser finds vintage purple pantyhose and more!
1.4k words
4.59
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Today's sales were pretty good and I had one of my best days here so far. The morning started slow as there was a fog blanketing the field as my fellow flea market sellers and I set up our booths. But as the sun came out so did the deal seekers and oddity collectors.

Of course there were others selling used house hold goods, collectables, and vintage clothing like myself. But there was a variety of other goods being hocked including fresh vegetables, homemade soaps, and baked products. Where else could you buy a new leather belt, a fresh loaf of bread, and a vintage baseball cap within isles of each other?

It was shorty after noon when I noticed a rather feminine guy thumbing through my lot of new vintage pantyhose in their packages. I came over and asked him if he was looking for a certain size or color and explained my system of organizing. He stepped back from the large bin of nylons and started to turn away. I informed him that his purchases are not only appreciated but encouraged and confidential.

He quickly turned back and returned to his task of selecting a fair portion of pantyhose. He picked a few of the standards like black, tan, and white but also a few of my rare colors like yellow, green, and purple. Content with his loot of nylons I bagged them up for him as he continued to enjoy the judgment free shopping experience.

With an arm full of female 80's outfits including a few workout unitards, a sweater dress, and a short stone washed denim skirt he happy approached me to check out. I added up his total for the ten pairs of pantyhose and the various oufits. Before telling him his total I asked if he was interested in a proposal. He raised a brow and asked what I had in mind.

I packaged everything up and added my business card to one of the bags. I explained how everything would be free if he provided a private fashion show at the location of his choice. He looked up as if he was contemplating options in the air before returning his attention to me and whispered we had a deal and would text me details later.

It was almost time to close down shop for the day when I heard my phone chime from the dash of my cargo van. The text I was hoping for came through. The details included an address, a time, and a request for me to knock on the door and ask for Vicky.

The last hour seemed to go by so slow but had my wares packed up and loaded in a flash. I took the liberty of stopping at a store to pickup a package of assorted cheeses, crackers, and fruits along with a bottle of champagne. Once home I quickly shaved, showered, and put some nice clothes on. I put the address into my phone and headed out the door.

As I pulled into a parking spot at this large apartment complex I glanced at my phone and was pleasantly on time. After locating the correct apartment I gave a few knocks on the door while asking if Vicky was available.

When she answered the door I was flabbergasted. She had long red hair, large gold hoop earrings, and perfectly made up face including burgundy pouty lips. Her new sweater dress hugged her curves perfectly and stopped about four inches above her knees. The shiny tan pantyhose covered her shapely legs and lead to a pair of black high heeled pumps. She smiled as she finished opening the door and guided me into the apartment.

Her heels banged on the tile floor as we made our way to the kitchen. She made sure to walk slow and swing her hips as I followed her like she was a hot apple pie in a cartoon. After placing the champagne on ice and the food on the counter she grabbed my hand as she escorted me to the couch in the front room.

After taking my seat Vicky started the show by providing me with a few run way walks from the kitchen and back to the front room. I can tell she was enjoying the show by the increasing size of her member encased in that tight sweater dress and nylons. Vicky could tell I was appreciating her efforts by my wide open eyes and growing hardon.

She poured us a glass of champagne before strutting back to me. After handing me mine she finished hers as she excused herself to change into another outfit. After what felt like eternity she returned to the front room in outfit number two.

Vicky had a very sheer white top on that easily showed off her hard nipples, the short stone washed denim shirt, purple pantyhose, and white knee high leather boots with four inch heels. As she spun on a heel in front of me I couldnt help but reach out and glide my hand up her purple pantyhose covered leg.

She trumped my move by sitting on one of my legs with one of hers on each side of it and pushed me back into the couch. I placed my mits on each of her ass cheeks and went in for a kiss. She meet me with her parted burgundy lips and we kissed. Playfully at first but within seconds I was diving my tongue deep into her mouth as she was mine.

Soon she had my belt undone and was working my underwear and pants down. I was happy to see the look of approval as Vicky gazed at my fully erect manhood. She slowy slid down off my leg and onto her knees. She was amazing as she looked up to me through stray strains of her long red hair as my cock disappeared deep into her mouth.

After a sensual ten minutes of her oral attention she asked if I would like to take our activities to the bedroom. With a nod I agreed and we rose to our feet as I finished removing my clothes. She turned to lead me down the hallway. Having different plans I turned her back to facing me as I picked her up. With both her arms and purple nylon covered legs wrapped around me we kissed deeply as I carried her sexy ass to her room.

With her skirt already hiked up I set her on the bed. Standing between her legs I caressed and pumped her cock through the bright purple sheer material. Within minutes she was oozing precum into her pantyhose and moaning for me to take here.

As soon as Vicky ripped a hole in her purple pantyhose I could see her pre lubbed ass glistening in the light. I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and under her nylons. Back and forth I glided my shaft in the greased crevest until she demanded my entry. While pinning her silky legs back I slowly sank into her waiting hole. Once fully in I had to stop for a second to prevent myself from cumming too quick.

Vicky's cock was tenting her purple pantyhose hard as it stood at full attention. I love the feeling of loosely pumping her cock through the sheer material as I continued to burry myself deep inside her.

She bucked as she let loose of a massive load of cum into my hand and all over her purple nylons. She took my cum covered fingers and sucked on them as I came to my own climax. Squirt after squirt injected my seed into her as I collapsed onto her chest.

As I rested against her I could feel her dick harden again through the cum soaked pantyhose. It caused mine to twitch and grow as I rubbed it against hers. Vicky grabbed my cock and tucked it under the sopping wet nylons and directly against her dick. In unison we started fucking the pantyhose and within seconds we came together. Cum flowed all over our dicks and puddled just below her belly button.

Exhausted we collapsed onto her bed. I must have passed out for a few minutes. when I opened my eyes she had on a white silk robe and had retrieved us the food and another round of drinks. We replenished as we discussed future play dates. I playfully mentioned that I have a replacement pair of purple pantyhose for her. To which she replied that the fashion show was interrupted and she couldn't wait to show me her 80's unitard outfit.

Well, like I said today was my best day at that flea market. Might not have been my best sales day but Vicky sure made it the most memorable. As I dragged my ass home and to bed I recalled the events of today and cannot wait for our next get together.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers