All Comments on 'CD finds Vintage Purple Pantyhose'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTabout 1 year agoAuthor

Love comments, especially if you erupted in your sexy outfit. Tell me what your wearing and when you came please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haven’t cum, yet. But leaking pre-cum like a faucet. Hope some of your other stories will get me off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
New Dresser

After a long time dressing i went out for walks in the park.I must looked out of place dressed in a short skirt stockings heels and a tight sheer top.Every night a different out fit always short skirts tight sheer tops heels and stockings.I met up with two older men who would walk and talk with me.We would sit and talk on a bench.One night while we sat there i felt his hand on my leg and soon on my panties rubbing my now hard cock. He placed my hand on his and his friends hard cocks.Soon his cock was now in my mouth sucking hard.That night i sucked both there cocks they sucked my cock and they both fucked me while i sucked one and getting fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.