CD Found at Local Thrift Store

Story Info
Couple finds bargains and each other at a local Thrift store.
2k words
4.65
10.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

After my crushing divorced I found starting over from scratch very expensive. Winning the oldest of our two cars and my clothes I could fit in a suitcase was the highlights. Soon I discovered a local thrift store a couple of streets away from my small 2 bedroom re-starter home.

With my half complete list in hand, I stopped by to see Rose at the second hand store. I shouted good afternoon to Rose as I walked through the door. From behind the counter she waived as she was cashing out another customer. Proceeding to the small kitchen gadget isle I took out my wrinkled up list and gave it a quick scan. Number 14 on the list was a counter top toaster oven. About mid row of the isle I struck gold. A very clean looking black and silver toaster oven.

Happy with my discovery I snatched it off the shelf and brought it up to the service counter. Rose set it to the side for me and mentioned that several desks came in this week, recalling that I inquired about a desk last week. She pointed to the office furniture section and wished me luck.

With a whistle and a step I bee lined to the office supply area. I was about half way there when I noticed another shopper in the ladies attire section. Subconsciously I stopped whistling and stared for a second. She had a short brown dress on that barely came to the bottom of her ass that was covered in the shiniest silver tights I ever seen. Her light brown long hair matched the oversized Ugg boots she had on. She looked my way with her silver hoop earrings swaying as we exchanged smiles and I continued to the furniture section.

There they were, three freshly arrived desks in various colors and styles. A vintage traditional dark wood one, a battleship gray steel one, and a more modern black metal one.

Staring at the choices for awhile I turned to ask Rose which one she thought was the best one. However she was on the phone at the time. I recalled seeing the lady looking over dresses and went to ask her opinion.

As I entered the isle she was down she was holding up two dresses in an attempt to decide between the two of them. A mid length blue one covered in sequence and an almost see through sort red one.

Her stance was so cute with one foot extended in front of her and a hand on her hip as she continued her contemplating. I apologized for interrupting her as she turned to me still holding both dresses.

After explaining my dilemma to her she agreed to help if I gave her my opinion regarding the two dresses. I quickly informed her that I thought the red dress would look really hot on her. She blushed as she returned the blue dress to the rack. With the red one over her arm she walked past me on her way to the furniture section. I have to admit that I watched her brown dress swish from left to right on her ass and her gorgeous long legs covered in that silver material shined as she lead the way.

We made our way to the desks where she stood in the middle of them. There was something different about her, not bad but slightly off as I watched her twirl from desk to desk. From her pink glossy lips her finger extended to point towards the stately wood desk.

I thanked her as I introduced myself. As she perched herself on top of the wood desk she informed me that her name was Diana. Mesmerized by her crossed and nylon covered legs I stuttered as I asked her to check it out in my home office to make sure I made the right choice.

She hopped off the desk and started to walk away. I apologized for being to forward. Diana turned back to me and apologized to me. She informed me that she kind of got caught up in the moment and neglected to be completely honest. She looked away, then to the floor, and finally back to me. She whispered that she was a crossdresser and understood if I was not interested. I informed her that I was fresh out of a bad marriage, starting all over and discovering a new world without boundaries.

I reiterated my proposal with the stipulation that she wear her new red dress when she came over.

Daina smiled as she requested my phone. After locking her number in she returned the phone and gave me a quick hug. With a sassy look back she walked to the register.

Later that evening I was putting the last layer of polish on my new wood desk when Daina called. She asked if I was busy this evening to which I quickly replied no while asking her the preferred beverage of choice. She admitted to being a light weight drinker and requested some Truly seltzer. After providing her my address and agreeing to eight o'clock I made a mad dash to the party store and started cleaning up around the house.

As I finished lighting a few candles around the place I saw a pair of headlights turn up the drive. I looked out to see a cute white Saab convertible in the driveway. I opened the front door to greet Diana. As she shut the driver side door I could see that she did indeed wear her new red dress. When she walked in front of the still illuminated headlights I was stunned. Her short bright red dress became transparent as the light created a glow from behind her and between her legs.

Her heels made this hypnotizing sound as she walked up the drive to the connecting path to my porch. When she reached the top step the soft glow of my porch light amplified her beauty. She had her shoulder length brown hair down with large gold hoop earrings rocking back and forth within as she walked. Her face was made up perfectly with smokey eyes, long lashes, and gorgeous glossy red lips. I bowed as I welcomed her into my humble home and held the door open. As she stepped past me I could see that her legs were covered in the shiniest sheer tan pantyhose I have ever seen.

Giving her a tour of the main areas didn't take long been such a small house. I thoroughly enjoyed the sound of her heels on the tile in the kitchen and the wood floors in the front room as I watched her hips sway left to right. After prompting Diana to have a seat I retrieved her drink of choice from the fridge with a straw as requested.

We sat on the leather couch together and small talked as she switched her crossed shiny legs and sipped on her drink with those bright red lips. Diana noticed me squirming a bit and slid a little closer to me. She placed her hand on my thigh and I jumped a little. I think my bulging situation was visible to her when she asked to see the desk. It took a minute for me to process her request and stop thinking of and staring at her sexy nylon covered foot as her high heeled shoe dangled from it.

I snapped out of my trance, cleared my throat, and stood to lead her to the bedroom I turned into my office. She took my offered hand with one of hers as she slid the other up my leg lifting up from the couch. She looked at my crotch then back up to my face then turned to accidentally press her ass against me before taking a step away.

I lead her to the office, turned on the light, and pointed to the newly acquired desk located in the middle of the room. Diana strutted over to the desk. She leaned over it to examine the office accessories on top providing me with an amazing view up her short red dress to reveal the bottom of her pantyhose covered ass. She laughed as she spun around and hopped up onto the desk.

I stepped over to the desk and placed both my hands on her dangling legs. the feel of her nylons was electrifying as I leaned in for a kiss. She turned her head away from my kiss and exclaimed that she definitely picked the right desk then turned back towards me with a grin. Diana then plunged he tongue deep into my mouth as we kissed. I stepped closer to the desk as she spread her legs to accommodate me. With both hands cupping her ass I easily pulled her closer on the well polished surface. Our tongues and hands were racing. The kiss was so passionate, so intense, and fierce as my hands explored her body through the silky dress and slick pantyhose.

I easily scooped her up from the desk as she locked her heels behind me. Without interrupting our kiss I held her against my now raging cock as she began to grind her nylon covered dick against me. I kept her suspended on my crotch as she ripped the buttons off my shirt and unzipped my pants. She broke from our kiss, looked me in the eyes and said she needed me in her now.

Immediately after I set Daina down on her heels she spun and bent over the desk. She lifted her dress up as I ripped the ass of her pantyhose wide open. With her red thong tucked up an ass cheek I buried my tongue into the crack of her ass. As I licked her from top to bottom thoroughly I deposited an ample amount of saliva.

Diana moaned as I stood up sliding my hands up her pantyhose encased legs to her hips. With my hands caressing her hips I slowly plunged the head of my cock into her lubricated hole. She reached across the desk as she repositioned her ass. I took that as a sign and continued to descend my shaft deeper and deeper into her until my balls rested against her smooth ass.

Both of us began to moan and swear as I slowly drew almost completely out of her and then plowed deeply back into her. I couldn't resist the urge to increase the pace and soon I was railing her fast and hard. She screamed out that she was cumming as her body shook and she lost balance on her heels a few times. I watched as streams of cum ran down her inner thigh wetting her nylons as it flowed.

The visual was too much for me and with one more really deep thrust I erupted deep within her bowels. My dick spasmed five or six times depositing cum with each twitch. I reached around her waist and cupped her still semi hard cock in my hand. The cum soaked nylons made it easy to slowly pump her to another orgasm. As cum flooded her pantyhose for the second time she collapsed on to the desk. I withdrew my dick from her slick ass and enjoyed watching the semen flow from within her.

Diana dismounted from the desk and turned to me as she fixed her dress. We kissed again as she placed her arms around my neck. With a smile she exclaimed that the desk passed the test and that it was a keeper. I smiled back at her and shook my head no claiming that I thought it needed a few more tested before confirming the right choice has been made.

She agreed to assist me with the additional desk testing if I agreed to go clothes shopping with her. With the deal sealed, we arranged a date as I walked her to her car. As she rounded the car door I opened for her I gave her ass a playful spank. When she backed out of the driveway I thought to myself that I've never been so excited for a clothes shopping date.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers