All Comments on 'CD Found at Local Thrift Store'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NiceNips71NiceNips71over 2 years ago

Can relate as I have had a Thrift Store encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Passed over the "I seen" (should have been saw) but had to stop at the sequence dress. Seems you might be using an autocomplete programme. If so, the requirement for Proof Reading custbcaught you.

"That silver material shined" material might shine due to reflected light; and you might shine your car. The correct tense, in your fantasy encased legs is more likely shone. Verb tense can easily invade a story and should be caught, once again, during your Proof Reading. I have seen a suggestion here, on literotica.com, that you record yourself reading your draft THEN play the recording while Proof Reading along to the recording.

The error factor declined significantly in the later half of the tale. Seems the hotter the story got, the better the content.

Fun story, looking forward to subsequent shopping trips (plural).

Additionally: Your moniker is justified, CBS are HOT !

cdrebeca6988cdrebeca6988about 1 year ago

very hot. it really captured the heat of a hook up. more, more, more!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

I loved it! Putting myself in his place was easy because I shop at resale stores too, and it’s not uncommon to meet people while you’re shopping in them, but would I stick my tongue in someone’s ass I meet just a few hours earlier - even someone who I thought was super hot? No! And I don’t think anyone else would either.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@colonelinguist: Hahaha, I've eaten ass and had my ass eaten all my life after reading Candy Samples article in Swank about the subject! I've stuck my tongue in plenty of squeaky clean asses, you need to check hygiene first and you'll know right away if they are worth doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

27 days later, I stumble across this hot story again! I get my CD wear at America's Best thrift store in Athens Ga. I am horny4cum69@proton.me if anyone wants to do a little shopping like in this story! I'm sure it would be physically impossible to engage in the pleasures laid out here, but we could certainly check each other out in the lingerie section or the ladies shoe section! Fellow crossdressers, what say you? Are you out there? Let me know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.