CD Internship Ch. 05 - More Feminine

Story Info
Increase in femininity before the storm.
2.9k words
3.21
5.3k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

MONTH FOUR FEMINITY MORE

Yes; with the start of fourth, I started donning nail paint, jewelry and other female accessories which I was not donning till then. Because with the end of Navratri the goddess in me ignited & craved for it and it all started with a shopping day with both mam & secy.

on 9th October, I received my salary and it was a good one, as last time the salary was only of the internship. But this time it was inclusive of the driver's and asst. secretary's; also drivers' portion in that was more as internship part was limited up to the secretarial work. while drivers' position was a fully appointed one; for the time being.

So on 13th October,19 after waking up and finishing my chores I went to meet my girls; my gurus. So here I was standing outside the city supermarket with mam and secy. sipping on some hot coffee while waiting for it to open.

At 8:00 a.m. it finally opened and we stepped inside. At that time of day, there were very few people and so as planned we went to the clothing section to first buy matching outfits for us, as for today we decided on a theme and it was to be office sluts.

The outfits consist of white crop tops ending just below our bras and plain colored micro skirts which we pull down to make them look like micro-minis. Also, the pulling down made our tattoos visible and the colors we selected were pink, black & purple for secy., me & mam; respectively & we also decided to wear low waist thongs.

So, here we were coming out of the clothing section wearing one-shoulder crop tops and micro pencil skirts which look like micro-minis; with black stockings & boots showing off our tattoos with slutty makeup and accessories.

So after coming, we started, going sections to sections doing only window shopping at some; real at others and so on till noon. At Noon; we came out of the supermarket and went into a café to have our brunch and started thinking on what to do next and we decided to first get our navel pierced and then to watch a movie before heading to a club

So after finishing our meals, we headed to the same tattoo parlor where we got our tats. And was welcomed with big smiles seeing that we were flaunting them. so the girls got to work and soon both had their navels pierced as I already mine, during college time, and fitted with curved barbells with a diamond at the navel end.

Then at 1:30, we went to a movie; it was a romedy and we enjoyed it a lot & we came out as the movie got over after 3 and a half hours with 30 minutes of intermission; so by the time we were out, it was 5:00 p.m. in the clock and boarded the car which we rented for the day to go clubbing, both mam, and secy. with full mood but not me; as I have sensitive ears & feel dizzy on hearing loud noises. So I was sure I will soon faint after entering the club but still acceptable to go, as to not spoil their moods.

So, I got into the driver's seat while both took the back seats and we were about to leave when suddenly mam got a call from the hospital; an emergency call. So I just pumped in the fuel and reached there ASAP and what we saw was that a disaster had occurred, a fire had broken out.

EMERGENCY & AFTER

While leaving I got happy as I thought I was saved from that loud noise but seeing this I think it would have been better if we went to the club. When we reached we got to see the fire broke out but luckily; the fire had broken out in the accounts and marketing department on the second floor of the administrative tower. So all the patients were safe & sound but still were shifted to other hospitals.

Anyway, we got to action; still in our slutty outfits. That helped only to divert the attention of the patients from the scary scenery & to make them cool down. Mam took the job of cooling down & guiding the hospital staff as well as looking after their safety first, and the inventory second.

Secy. took the job of handling the media personals as well as forming the communication link between THE CEO, MAM and the HODs. While I took the job of handling the reception desk and all the phone calls as the girl on that day(Sunday) was in shock and frozen; I also look after that all the teams get water & refreshments as the fire got extinguished. Especially the firefighters

Luckily, the fire was put down within 1hr. 30 minutes and there were no casualties, except for some staff and firefighters who got minor injuries. After it got over and all the patients were sent or shifted back to their respective wards/rooms, the second floor of the admin. the tower was sealed off and all three of us were called in the CEO's office.

Inside, we were lectured for our slutty outfits but were not terminated from our jobs. Instead, we were demoted to the housekeeping as sweepers & cleaners for the next three days in office hours and doing our original work after hours. But one thing happened in my favor i.e. I was told, "If you want to look like a slut then you should look like one." he said. He also ordered me to rip all the overlays from the skirts whichever had them.

So, late night; at 11:45 when I reached home, and after having Maggi, I took all my skirts which had overlays; just two both mini skirts; one formal light grey pencil skirt & another normal teal circle skirt. Anyway, I tore the overlays and went to sleep to wake up the next day for punishment.

The next day I got up, took bath and got dressed in my driver's uniform then went to pick up the CEO and after dropping him at the entrance parked the car and went to CEO's office where secy. mam was waiting for the instructions. So after joining them, the CEO gave us our uniforms which were like that of peons but female ones; it consisted of a grey button-down shirt with a grey mini skirt, grey Gandhi cap, and 4 inch high heels in black.

Then, we were taken down to the 2nd floor where the fire broke and told to clean all the floor within these three days. Till then all the forensics team had finished the investigation and were ready to leave, they were just waiting for the CEO to give him the report.

It was found out that the cause of the fire was a mere cigarette. The rest was written in the report. Then the CEO took the team upstairs for some tea while we get down to work and for it, we decided to first eat the frog i.e. to do the toughest task first which was cleaning all the broken glass; every piece of it. Once all the broken glass pieces were taken care of, we look around and decided on the tasks for today and who would do what.

Soon one by one all the burned things were first sorted out into from which data can be recovered & which we cannot and then taken care of. And right on time for the lunch break, so we had over lunch and again got back to work. After we again went on round to inspect the condition of furniture and fixtures and found that the damage was not that much as luckily they had been recently coated with fire-proof coating; so only the cushioning got destroyed and thus needed only a thorough cleaning. So after inspecting we started sweeping and by the time our working hours came to end at 5:30, we had cleaned all the dust and carbon as much possible as was and disposed of it.

Then, as we were completely drenched in sweat, dust & carbon as the electricity of that floor was cut off; for safety reasons, we first went and took bath together.

And yes; we had a mixed bathroom with separate stalls adjoining to the changing rooms, but only in the administrative tower. Then after a quick bath, we wore our normal working clothes and went to the CEO's office to report him about the status of our work.

After listening to our report an urgent meeting was called up at 6:30 consisting of the CEO, mam, secy. & me as well as CMO, CFO with their secretaries and the maintenance team; in all 15 and was send off to make the arrangements in the conference room.

So, as we still had 30 minutes we first went to the secretaries office, where mam made calls to CMO, CFO, and the maintenance Head to inform them about the meeting while secy. went to make tea and I went back to the CEO to get the agenda and took the printouts.

Then, I and mam headed to the conference room where we arranged the table as last time and finished just in time for secy. to bring in coffee which we drank in silence and soon the meeting commenced. In the meeting, we first gave them our report as well as showed them the photos we took while doing our work as it was not possible to go and check because of darkness.

Then going about the photos and reports an action plan was made as per which, next day the first task was ours i.e of cleaning the furniture and fixtures thoroughly with water and chemicals as well as the walls, floors & even false ceilings that too till lunchtime after which to help the maintenance team as per their instructions.

After this, the meeting got over and mam, secy. & I went to help the marketing and finance team in recovering the data. Which went on till 2:30 a.m. of 15th October, but finally finished so we went to the changing room and slept there instead of going home even our CEO; but in his office, which may not be possible for the next two days.

Anyway; next day one by one we got up at 6:30 and got freshen up. Then we wore our peon or office girls' uniforms and first had a nice tea with some snacks till 7:00 a.m. after which we get back to our work of cleaning on the 2nd floor.

Their mam who was the tallest among us took to the cleaning of the ceilings, secy. cleaning of the walls & flooring & I was to clean the furniture and fixtures. Which we did like professionals, cleaning every nook & corner until we got the mirror-like finish.

Then we had our lunch break and soon were joined by the maintenance team at the end. First, they inspected the floor while reading the structural audit report given by the forensic team and concluded that only minor repairs were needed. So soon all the maintenance team, as well as we, were divided into three tasks; mam with the plumbing, secy. with the carpentry while me with the electrification; as we luckily, had a little bit know of those things.

While carrying out the helping or assisting, one or another thing happened with all three of us; I still don't know whether those were accidental or planned. Because all three got our uniforms ripped and ended up half-naked in only our bras & panties with stockings, high heels, and the cap.

But till the end of the day, all the tasks of plumbing, carpentry & electrification got finished and the whole floor once again got lighten up as well the ventilation and air conditioning were back & working. Then we cleared off the remaining debris just in time for the working hours to end & The CEO to come and visit.

First, we were scolded by him for our indecent exposure but were later laid off after getting to know about the accidents. But still, we were told to remain in what we were wearing & not to wear our normal working clothes till the meeting got over which happened then and there only w.r.t. to the interior designing & decorations.

In which mam did the job of taking the minutes while me & secy. did the job of serving them with coffee and snacks doing up and down from the 2nd floor to the 8th floor.

Then, as soon as the meeting got over we return to the secretaries office where we wore back our clothes and went to the CEO's office for going on with the forensics reports as well as with the CCTV footage which was brought in at just that time.

So, while going on with the reports we found out all the sequence on how, when, why the fire broke as well as while going through the CCTV footages we also found the culprits, who were immediately terminated and personally called up by the CEO to inform them(a boy & a girl) the same.

After which, we again went and took a bath, had our dinner & gone to sleep in the changing room itself even though it was still 10:00 p.m. in the night, but we were really tired because of lack of sleep.

The next day; we again got up one by one at 5:30 a.m. and went to have some nice tea with some snacks after getting freshen up but before getting back to work, but in the secretaries office as the canteen was still not opened.

Forgot to tell; we were still in normal clothes or driver's uniform in my condition as our office girls' uniforms were torn apart. After finishing our tea we went to the CEO's office for further instructions as well as to talk about the uniforms. Once inside we were told to strip to our bra & panty as our clothes were stinking and unhygienic; for a hospital.

Then he reminds me and secy. of the conference while giving black bra & panty sets and telling to go and first change into them. so we took mam back to the secretaries' office and got changed while explaining to her what happened at the conference.

So here we were standing in black bras & panties with black stockings, heel and grey office girl caps, three office girls with 12-24 years difference i.e. me, secy. & mam of 24, 36 & 48 years; respectively. Anyway, we then quickly went back to the CEO, who was ready with the instructions.

Today, all our work was to be as assistants; sexy ones i.e. something between a secretary and an office girl. While most of the work was of the maintenance team lead by the interior designer. So we took to our heels and went to the second floor to join them.

So we got to work in assisting them as per their instructions and by the time for lunch break came about 70-75% work was completed. Then we had lunch there only in which we again did the work of serving, so we got only a little time for us to eat.

Anyway, we were again back to work and all got finished till 3:35 in the afternoon, so the maintenance team went away and we were joined by the IT team with whom with set up all the equipment within the next hour right on time for the CEO to come for inspections.

Within the next hour the floor with the marketing and accounts departments was reinaugurated on 16th October at 5:30 by the CEO in presence of the CMO & CFO with their secretaries who were also manager and asst. manager of their departments; respectively.

Then, we three went to the CEO's office to complete and submit the final report; which we did but still not wearing our clothes till we call it a day and left for our respective homes at 6:30 p.m.

On reaching home I first took a nice cold bath and put on the shortest skirt and shirt that I owned. Then I made myself some tea and snacks which I had while watching kdrama and then prepared dinner and had it with dad, and finally went to sleep calling it a day.

The next day I got up before the alarm went off at 5:00 and got ready in my driver's uniform, but with addition in feminity; by adding articles. So I wore my black uniform i.e. blazer, crop top & mini skirt with 5inch slit as well as stockings & boots; all in black.

Then did my hairs which now come down till my mid-back; into a low bun & did my makeup i.e. foundation, light eyeshadow, eyeliner on eyelashes & eyebrows & a dark pink lipstick. With this, I added earrings, a small three rings necklace, a ladies wristwatch in left & three rings bracelet in right with clear nail polish on round shaped nails.

Then after having my breakfast, I closed the main door behind me and left to work wearing the driver's cap. Then on reaching the hospital took the car and came back with CEO and Secy., and after parking the car went up to assist secy. in assisting The CEO.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers