Snapdragon 01

Story Info
Snapdragon leads to his own first time.
1.9k words
2.63
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well folks, I'm not sure how to introduce myself to you. I'm Snapdragon, by my choice, but don't even think about thinking of me or comparing me to that weird flower. Although, it would be cool as hell if I could simulate breathing fire when you squeezed me! LOL, a squeeze that had not be much more than a good hug. I mean, I'm not saying that I'm fragile, but I'm certainly not as hardy as a dragon, so hug me tight, but don't squeeze the fire out of me, alright?

Other than that, I'm a simple dresser. Hair, makeup and clothing, it's all pretty simple. I mean, sure, if we line up as boy's vs girl's, I'd be better suited to line up with the girls or just stand in the middle by myself, I suppose. And if we line up by height, well, I'll just be at the end of the line, way over by the sidewalk, but try your best to get me in the photo, alright?

Um, I have had the confusing misfortune of being somewhat popular since my early days of, well, I guess my early days were more of a Tomboy look, but this all started back in school and you know schools, they have "rules" and stuff, so, yea, I started out with more of a Tomboy look.

Oh, the confusing misfortune then? I mean, I didn't try out for the cheer team, but I ended up as their cheer shoes guy, well, cheer shoes master. And to finish that off, that usually left me with a select few jocks standing behind me while I sat on a locker bench and scrubbed away, which I assumed meant I had a little jiggle about me as I scrubbed away. But all perfectly harmless, mind you. LOL, no girl kissed me and I never kissed any guy, so it was all on the up and up. I mean, sure, there was a moment or two here and there, but maybe sometimes I jiggled enough to reveal what type of undies I was wearing, but the guys were cool and just gang banged me with their eyes, LOL.

But graduation came and OMG, finally! I dumped that damn Tomboy stuff and added some sparkle! In a simple way, of course. Just enough to catch the corner of someone's eye, in a simple way. LOL, in the afterlife.

And speaking of the school afterlife and how I grew into a much deeper hole, I mean as I grew into a much more dedicated dresser, that's when my good fortunes kicked in. I mean, everyone I knew, had a few years to warm up to me, so like the first time I went down to the Burn Out spot, I mean, they knew of me, so it wasn't all "here comes a cross dressing queer" or anything. I mean, sometimes it was all "OMG, it's Snapdragon again" but really, it was so much kinder as each week passed, so.

And when I took Billy in as my roomie, I mean, I don't think it was all "OMFG, Billy moved in with that fricking queer ass boy from school", but rather, "huh, so Billy moved in with Snapdragon then" which believe me, is much better. I think. Well, maybe once someone (Bruce) said something like "well, with Billy and his rec drug issues, he won't know the difference anyways", but I let rumors roll off of me and with Billy's rec drug issues, well, he has very few issues with life. All of his issues are with rec drugs, so.

Anyways, warming people up to me slowly was very much to my favor.

Anyways, back to afterlife at the ranch, which is my Ranch style house that I bought after school.

"Ah-huh, Billy, the red pills are for rave parties and the blue pills are for when you're with Brandi, so."

"I'm 20! I don't need any stinking blue pills!"

"I mean, its Molly so she can put up with your sorry ass, so."

"Oh, is that why she looks at you when she says "I love you" to me then, Snapdragon?"

"LOL, all the girls love me, Billy and some of the guys love it when I wear an exercise uniform, so."

"(Yea, add Brad to that list)."

"Excuse me, Billy?"

"I mean, what are the pink pills for then, Snapdragon?"

"Oh [snatch], I mean, they're not for experimental breast growth or anything, so. Here, the purple pills are for you, Billy."

"For [swallow]."

"For nightie, night, silly."

Tee, he, I mean, it's not that I would fall for one of those obviously fake ads on Chang or anything, so there never were any pink pills associated with my story.

"What the hell is with your roomie anyways, Snapdragon? I mean, is he secretly in his eighties because he goes to bed before 8pm? I mean, jeez."

"I mean, Brad, you say what the hell, but how do you think I what the hell think about it then? But he goes to work every day, so he gets tired. So, what plans did Billy foil tonight then, Brad?"

"Oh, it's no big deal. It's just the arrival day of the Monster Trucks, so we were just going to run to Hillsdale and watch them unload the trucks, that's all, but Dave was going too, so I'm good then."

"Oh, I mean, can I make you a sandwich then, Brad? Is there time for that then?"

"Oh, so should I just be truthful and say that there is enough time for a grilled ham and cheese then, Snapdragon? Or am I supposed to lie to you and say "nah, that's alright, Dave and I will pick up junk food on the way" or you know, something like that, so?"

Huh? So, so, some guys are honest about lying then?????

"One GHC, coming up then, Brad and I'll baggie one up for Dave too because we wouldn't want him to starve, so what's with the blue jeans and the hoodie in your hands then?"

"Oh, just clean long jeans that I was going to change into. I mean, LOL, we have to look like nerds and grip the fence to watch them unload the trucks and the night air, right Snapdragon?"

Actually, that was pretty smart of him, right? Also, ahh, GHC master!

"Snapdragon, ahh, if Billy ever moves out!"

"LOL, it's just a GHC, Brad, but thanks [baggies up one for Dave], but listen, Brad, if Billy were to move out and you were to move in, I mean, would I ever get a good night's sleep then?"

"Oh, hell no, I mean, what? Um, I think I hear Dave pulling in, so."

"That's the cement guy who lives next door, but you should change then, I mean, the night air, right Brad?"

I mean, I don't know what happened, so. Oh, wait, it was the pink pills that made me hook his arm as he headed to the main bathroom. Yea, that's it, it was the pink pills that are not a part of this story, so.

"Um, Snapdragon, when you said that I change before I head out with Dave to preview the Monster trucks, I mean, I thought you meant I was free to use the main bathroom, so?"

"Well, technically, my bedroom has a half bathroom in it, Brad, so? And a lock on the door."

"Hey, I'm not afraid, Snapdragon!"

"Same, so?"

LOL, big bad boys, right? They are not afraid to blurt out that they are not afraid. Also, whoa, I quickly became a little afraid. I mean, I sat on my bed looking at him and he just dropped his cargo shorts, like that was the whole purpose of luring him into my bedroom. I mean, stupid pink pills!

"Alright Brad, maybe I wasn't expecting all this then. You're a man then, so?"

Well, it just felt like that was enough of silly playtime and I say that from both of our sides. Watching someone change clothing and then from his side, changing clothing in front of me seemed to be just about enough. I mean, it felt like the line in sand was the tipping point between fun and sex, so. Oh, and this was just all about having a little fun and not having sex, so.

And then the fun was over. Or at least it changed a little.

"Well, Brad, I actually feel bad now that you have to ride to Hillsdale with Dave while sprouting that thing and yes, smartass, I'm super glad that you wore boxers today."

And then things changed a lot when Brad started to step forward, which he was quick to notice that with me sitting on my bed, well, he noticed that things would line up!

"Pull your shirt off, Snapdragon."

"No, Brad, and fix your boxers fly."

[Whip, V-neck on the floor. Ahh, you said no, so]

"You fix it, Snapdragon."

"No, Brad and stop stepping forward."

[Ahh, that's not fixing his fly! Stroke, slide, stroke, slide, stroke]

"You need a manscaping down here, Brad."

[Stroke, slide, stroke, slide, stroke, fap, fap, fap]

"Hmm, hmm, are you volunteering, Snapdragon?"

"You're impossible, Brad."

[Stroke, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, slide, slide, tease]

"Hmm, hmm, lean forward, Snapdragon."

"Hah! You step forward, Brad!"

Wait, what? Who said that? And the head just pushing lips open like that then? LOL, like it was made for something like that?

[Oomph, oomph, oomph, oof, ow, ug, oof, oof, ag, ag, hg, hg, oof, roll, twist, oof, ag, hg, hm, hm]

"[Hah, air, hah, air, hah, air, hah, air]. I never said that I was any good, Brad, oh, oh, oh."

[Oomph, oomph, oomph, oof, ow, ug, oof, oof, ag, thrust, thrust, push, slam, oof, ag, hg, hm, hm]

"[Hah, air, hah, air, hah, air, hah, air]. Ooh, ooh, Dave's coming, Dave's coming, Dave's coming, oh, oh."

"Argh, argh, ag, ag, not before I do, Snapdragon, oof, oof, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ooh."

[Fire hose, fire hose, blast, blast, blast ooh, squirt, stream, squirt, squirt, blast, last blast, stream]

"Ooh, oh, oh, ahh, ooh, ahh."

[Gulp, gag, gulp, gag, choke, cough, gulp, ooh, swallow, swallow, swallow, gulp]

"Ahh, ahh, do I have to hang around then, Snapdragon?"

Well, I mean, at least he asked, right?

{Drizzle, slurp, drizzle, slurp, milk it, dab, milk it, dap, finally done]

"No, Brad, but thanks for asking. And thanks for not trashing my hair too! Also, WTF, Brad? That was a lot then!"

I mean, someone should tag those specimen cups with a banner that say "image may be smaller than the actual mouth trashing" or something, jeez!

"Huh, or that was a Thursday night, so? Are you getting up from the bed then, Snapdragon?"

"I need a minute, Brad. I wasn't prepared for all that, but don't forget Dave's GHC in the baggie, so."

"So???"

"First time, so shut it, Brad!"

"Well, I'm not complaining and if it was your first time, then it was your best time, Snapdragon!"

Oh, well, I mean, that sounded alright then, right? My best time? Ahh.

I mean, I hung in there and he was all "ag, ag", well, wait a minute, he was more like [Fire hose, fire hose, blast, blast, blast ooh, squirt, stream, squirt, squirt, blast, last blast, stream] and I held my own, right? I mean, I was like all [Gulp, gag, gulp, gag, choke, cough, gulp, ooh, swallow, swallow, swallow, gulp] and all, so.

End Snapdragon 01